Discuss the comic here!
Glemp
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

2021-01-01: The hardness of a Paladin.

Post by Glemp » Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:50 am

Writes-critically
Mumbles Incoherently

Re: 2021-01-01: The hardness of a Paladin.

Post by Writes-critically » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:52 am

The response "Good point Plush" makes it sound as if he was the one to suggest hidden doors and not Taco?
Whooping 2 out of 8 panels hold info that could be considered relevant to the situation. Oh joy.

btw i like how 2021 still goes on within this page's date and this thread's name lol

Glemp
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Glemp » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:59 pm

Hey man if the url says this is still 2021 I believe it. By the way I'm planning to visit DC soon, hope the protests aren't too bad.

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:59 pm

Writes-critically wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:52 am The response "Good point Plush" makes it sound as if he was the one to suggest hidden doors and not Taco?
Whooping 2 out of 8 panels hold info that could be considered relevant to the situation. Oh joy.

btw i like how 2021 still goes on within this page's date and this thread's name lol
That is cool as the situation is not very relevant in itself. What are they even doing at this point? Traversing the dragons maw looking for a path home to their village? Running from Kore (whom they don't know is a threat again)? Hoping to stumble over an entrance to hell?
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

Glemp
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Glemp » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:42 am

Generic wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:59 pm
Writes-critically wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:52 am The response "Good point Plush" makes it sound as if he was the one to suggest hidden doors and not Taco?

That is cool as the situation is not very relevant in itself. What are they even doing at this point? Traversing the dragons maw looking for a path home to their village? Running from Kore (whom they don't know is a threat again)? Hoping to stumble over an entrance to hell?
The first one, I believe. Complains and Chief were arguing about it because it was a shortcut to their home village, but also psychologically terrifying. Re. Kore, the last they saw of him was Ears beating him up with the golem, then him retreating.

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:20 am

Glemp wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:42 am
Generic wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:59 pm

The first one, I believe. Complains and Chief were arguing about it because it was a shortcut to their home village, but also psychologically terrifying. Re. Kore, the last they saw of him was Ears beating him up with the golem, then him retreating.
Yes. And hence Kore not being a motivation anymore?
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

Bapuvitttssf
Of Few Words

Post by Bapuvitttssf » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:22 pm

Bubble has been changed, it was probably a colour error, it being white.

Writes-critically
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by Writes-critically » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:16 pm

Bubble has been changed, it was probably a colour error, it being white.
The bubble's direction was pointing at Thaco so that and the font got changed as well.
I wonder if it was because of the author reading this thread or maybe someone else who then messaged the author. I sometimes wonder whats going on in the discord server of this comic, though not enough to log in there heh. Since there are so few of us posting in the forum i assume discord is where majority of readers went to.

Velgar
Speaks Quietly

Post by Velgar » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:39 am

This episode brought to you by: "It's still our world. So it's very hard to build a rigid world with meaty context that you're good at handling without splattering some of our world's penis jokes all over the place when you start shaking things about and enjoying yourself. You always end up cleaning everything so that others wouldn't find your stuff all icky, gross and questionable. And still someone, somewhere ends up asking: 'Why is your stuff so white all the time?' "
~The smallest of pebbles can start an avalanche, but even the greatest of boulders can hit nothing.~

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:02 am

Why did the door make "click" when Ears opened it?
So far the doors only made "cree"....

I think the Gargoyle and Big Ears already left the looping passage without noticing, but we might have to wait for a fully shaded and backgrounded image to "see" it.

(published image: https://www.goblinscomic.com/comics/164 ... Page19.jpg )
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

Writes-critically
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by Writes-critically » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:03 am

Oh, you might be onto something, the "click" word has same colors as the one who opened the door.