18 March 2021: Oh Gods, were you not out to your talking backpack?

Discuss the comic here!
JustRight
Eleventy-one
UStream Username: Frank Erickson, M.D.

Re: 18 March 2021: Oh Gods, were you not out to your talking backpack?

Post by JustRight » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:52 am

Will the angel become an ally when she hears BE's story of their quest? Just asking'...
"I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble"
- Sam Spade

Hope_Caswell
Of Few Words

Post by Hope_Caswell » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:30 am

It's nice to see that the good guys worked out their differences and don't have to fight.

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:55 pm

About Star Trek: It also was a bad episode since all the "genderless" Aliens were attractive androgynous females.

About the Angel: I assume she will get deangelized as a punishment and join the GAP. :D Remember, Ellie said there will be a new character... We assumed it's Plush, but... What if he isn't. I'd like it. She is cool and... There are not enough Goblin-Girls in this comic. It has been ages since we saw Fox. :D

redfeather
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by redfeather » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:56 am

Feytala wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:55 pm About Star Trek: It also was a bad episode since all the "genderless" Aliens were attractive androgynous females.
We have different definitions of "attractive" it seems. I found all of them incredibly plain-looking, which I imagine was the intent, but it made it hard for me to buy why Riker would fall for one of them.
About the Angel: I assume she will get deangelized as a punishment and join the GAP. :D Remember, Ellie said there will be a new character... We assumed it's Plush, but... What if he isn't. I'd like it. She is cool and... There are not enough Goblin-Girls in this comic. It has been ages since we saw Fox. :D
The new character was explicitly stated as being nonbinary, and the angel is quite clearly and obviously female (Vorpal and Complains both called the angel "she", and while it was outside her presence and thus could have been "wrong", it seems unlikely the comic's author would make such a "mistake". I'm pretty sure it has to be Pawlush.

I do agree that we need Fox and the rest of Dies's group back at some point, though. Do you realize it's been almost ten full years since we checked in with that group? With Danielle working on the Well of Darkness module, you'd think the comic would have at least *glanced* back in that direction.