Sept 12 2020 - Sorry Little One

Discuss the comic here!
WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Re: Sept 12 2020 - Sorry Little One

Post by WearsHats » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:19 am

Just because you're the "customer" doesn't mean you have a right to be rude and abusive. Nor does it mean that you have a right to come to her virtual home (these forums are owned and operated by Elli and Danielle) and break multiple rules.

As for "The Truth," the truth is that she's a woman and always has been. What you're trying to preserve is the lie.

Now: You are disrespecting Elli, which is against the rules. You are disrespecting trans people, which is against the rules. You are arguing matters off topic and in the wrong place, which is against the rules. You are arguing the point after a mod has explained in no uncertain terms what the official policy is, which is against the rules. Keep it up and you're heading for a ban.

Everyone else: Let's get back on topic, please.
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

JMB
Remains Silent

Post by JMB » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:33 pm

The angel asked what is your name on the Character sheet. Not what is your name...

Simple question, simple answer. People over complicate things with their perceptions and feelings. Just answer the question.

I have had plenty of nicknames I have gone by in my life, but the name on my driver's license is what it is...

Gift Fastidious
Whispers Softly

Post by Gift Fastidious » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:43 am

Generic wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:34 pm She lives in the world herself. She knows what a IME is.

Also, she don't have adventurer levels. She'll not level up in a dungeon.
See, I didn't even think of it being a trick to have her go after fake wings, because she mostly wants the wings to fulfil a prophecy that puts her in a position of leadership, so being entirely symbolic in nature is fine as long as they're sufficiently impressive. Figured that if anything, the group would need to actively avoid leaving her with the impression that Complains was a rival to her as a potential uniter of clans.

Though also, if Complains did want to fulfil the prophecy himself, and needed to actually be aloft to fulfill it, he could borrow the lefitating mustache to technically have wings while suspended in the air.

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:53 am

It has been years since anyone even mentioned another clan. More so since anyone talked about uniting anything. Complains never had any ambition to do so. A unification would be completely out of left field at this point.

If anyone is to rise to a position of leadership, it's Grem.
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

Gift Fastidious
Whispers Softly

Post by Gift Fastidious » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:45 pm

Yeah, it''s It's been years for us, though not for them, aside from the souls trapped Kore. Just figure it's a potential direction things could eventually go in if the comic doesn't immediately end after the trip to Hell. More like an interesting thought that I'd put at about a 40% chance of playing out than an actual prediction.

And Grem doing the actual governing does make sense, that would free up the group to continue adventuring once the treaties are signed.