Aug 1, 2020 - Chiefed Out Of Spite

Discuss the comic here!
WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Re: Aug 1, 2020 - Chiefed Out Of Spite

Post by WearsHats » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:49 am

Elli posted the pencils on her official account, but the colors on her trans account. Here's the latter.
► Show Spoiler
She's described as a "goblin angel."
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:12 am

If that even is from the comic.
I linked it in the spoiler below, in case someone is interested in the artwork.
i don'tknow it it'll be really in the upcoming page.
But even then, the spoiler would be minor, as "she" has already been confirmed in-comic to be existant.
► Show Spoiler
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by WearsHats » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:37 pm

Description of the colored version I posted:
A goblin angel from my comic. I snuck in some trans colours onto her jewelry.
So that is the angel, and if Elli is drawing and coloring her now, it's a safe bet she will be appearing in the next page.
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

► Show Spoiler

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by WearsHats » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:12 am

A bit of Thuntonian* theology on Twitter today. She's explained some of this before on the livestream and such, but this is the first time I've encountered the angel half of it.

*Elli is now on board with the Goblins realm being called the Thuntonian Universe because it's not named after her.
EllipsisGoblins wrote:Angels can have horns. Angels & demons are almost the same species. Demons feed off of the suffering of souls. This is why they're always trying to get your soul & take you to Hell. You're basically a food battery. They just need to keep torturing you.

Eventually, you become numb to the torture, so the demon has to mix it up & find different ways to make you suffer. After many years, you just don't suffer as much. You're a used up battery and of no use to the demon. That's usually how we get lost souls in Hell.

The more innocent/pure/good you are, the more ripe you are for suffering & the more "nutrients" you can provide. This is where the whole "sacrifice a virgin" thing comes from. The demons don't actually care if you've had sex. It's just that virgins tend to be more innocent.

So demons aren't inherently evil, it's that they eat your suffering. They don't have any compassion because what the heck would a demon need to feel pity for? And it's no accident that they look so scary. Feeling terrified is a form of suffering. Yum.

Angels on the other hand, feed of off joy. This is why angels are known for being kind and performing miracles, etc. Angels also want to own your soul to use as a food battery. They want to take you to a place designed to give you pure happiness as much as possible.

In other words... Heaven. But they can't just kidnap you or steal your soul. That could cause you distress and stop you from experiencing all that delicious joy. So they'll only take you to Heaven if you agree. Only if you really want it.

As you might imagine, almost everyone would want to go to an angel's Heaven. This is why it so rarely happens. Angels have all the souls they'll ever need, so they don't take souls often. Think of it as trying to get into a packed nightclub.

Just like how demons prefer innocent souls, angels prefer corrupt ones, or rather good souls who used to be evil. Pure, innocent joy is going be newer for someone who used to be a miserable, evil douche, so they produce the most intense, yummy joy.

This is why religious tomes speak so much about redemption, being "reborn", and asking for forgiveness. Angels love that shit. Just like how demons are necessarily evil, angels aren't automatically good.

It's just that you're going to totally love a being who only wants to perform miracles for you and give you as much joy as it can. And there's a reason why angels usually look so beautiful, all bathed in light with perfect skin and soft wings or whatever.

It's all designed to not be scary or threatening looking and instead look comforting or sexy or well... angelic. But yes, they can totally have horns.
NorFluff: . . um. so uh . . what happens when a soul becomes numb to joy

Ellipsis: Heaven has lost souls, too.

► Show Spoiler