April 2 2019 - Yogurt Space Monkey

Discuss the comic here!
Generic
Converses Frequently

Re: April 2 2019 - Yogurt Space Monkey

Post by Generic » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:55 pm

Bapuvitttssf wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:58 pm
Generic wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:11 pm What Minmax player needs is to chill down a bit and play up others. His roleplaying is alright when it needs to, but he is a bit of a spotlight grabber.
Well, Minmax has been spotlight grabber from the start. That's part of his character and role-play, no?
Sure. I also think leaving room for others,lifting up their characters and to show restraint are important skills for roleplayers as well. After all a roleplaying group is just that. A group.
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

Rowenaster
Remains Silent

Post by Rowenaster » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:17 pm

soulsabr wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:20 pm Am I the only one to notice that the wall with the three symbols is on their right in panel two but on their left in the final panel? Either this is a goof or Thunt is about to Thunt us again.
I was going to make this comment about Minmax's attitude in general, but I'm going to @ you (and anyone else concerned with the decor) with this wonderful quote I heard decades ago:

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean the Universe isn't out to get you!

Especially in the Thunt-verse.

BuildsLegos
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: BuildsLegos

Post by BuildsLegos » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:07 pm

Bapuvitttssf wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:58 pmWell, Minmax has been spotlight grabber from the start. That's part of his character and role-play, no?
He's been forced to role-play better as the campaign progresses, but I would prefer this take more forms than making high-stakes judgment-calls and falling in love. Befriending Fumbles has been a good start, but I hope he allows himself the chance to see the good in Thaco and Big Ears as well; Complains might be a lost cause.
The only one to pay attention to what happens in Goblins.

BuildsLegos
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: BuildsLegos

Post by BuildsLegos » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:10 am

I can't believe none of this mentioned this before, but I love the implication that Big Ears would avert his vision by hiding behind Minmax. Alternatively, Thunt forgot to draw Big Ears on the second of two consecutive panels. I wish I could doubt, but with all the visual plot-holes we've been noticing lately...
The only one to pay attention to what happens in Goblins.