Nerre's Drawbook

Nerre
Game Master

Nerre's Drawbook

Post by Nerre » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:54 pm

chickenraptor.png
a little picture picture i draw when setting up my tablet with the help of layf. the inglorious chicken raptor (and a poor goblin like being). :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:zzz:

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Re: Nerre's Drawbook

Post by LAYF » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:35 pm

yes... and when we really learn how to play with DNA, I will awaken the sleeping genes in a chicken and make this reality... Or an ostrich :evillaugh: Muhahahah

still like it :)
-Best regards LAYF

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:31 pm

A little tribute to a funny old game from my childhood. Not 100% correctly colored or drawn, but most will recognize it. :)
day of the tentacle.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:56 am

Nice, Nerre.
Yes, I recognize DotT fully, although I've never played it through... :)

And I like the raptor..... I can feel for your players asking "Why, Nerre, Why?" when you tell them that their Goblin charater random-meets a chicken-raptor.... ;)

Thanks for sharing, please share more (when come to it).
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:17 pm

Thanks Krulle!

Here is my next one.
After some sketches I tried to put some more effort into a picture, using only one line instead of drawing multiple ones until I aproximatly hit the right shape. Not fully happy with it because of some body disproportions and odd angles, but I like the overall and how some parts turned out to be very well and fitting for the regarding char by accident.
Hope my skills will grow further. Looking at some other artists in her makes me feel like an absolut beginner. So many ideas in my head, but I am still bad in drawing characters and their stances and facial expressions. But on the other hand, drawing free on a tablet is totally new to me. Well, at least looking on how Thunt started and where he is now gives me a lot of hope. :D

The picture shows the PCs of my Curse of the Gold game and a few NPCs helping them:

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Here is something new, the introduction for a mini-quest I had in mind: vegetarian nightmare.

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:17 pm

These last three all look like a bot of some sort.
► Show Spoiler

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:58 pm

There have been more spread over small, old threads here and there.
I'm just wonderin why...

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:07 pm

Its a pattern of some sort. They seem to have similar feminine names, and the same type of responses to similar older threads. If they hadn't all been on the same post with roughly the same wording, they might actually have been difficult to spot. No idea why the point of them is though.
► Show Spoiler

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:49 pm

I saw them before that already, but did not comment.
Either someone wants the ability to create threads (limit 3 posts), or access to hidden or something (I thought the limit would be higher for that).

And possibly the same person keeps forgetting their username/password combination.
I just find it interesting that neither of them goes to the "welcome /1st post", or the "username explained" threads, which both are meant for this purpose.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:32 pm

Which bots? Was it already deleted? Well, anyway, this is why I came here: I got a new avatar, an old goblin which I just did draw (face only).

I thought I was drawing in low-resolution mode, but then I noticed that is was 600 dpi, so it is much more detailed as I planned. Still like the final version, especially as I found out that I suck in drawing mouths. Monster mouths are okay to some degree, but normal ones are very hard. Not even the mood, but already the position and shape. I did draw the rest with real pens, and then redrew it with my tablet, but I never did draw the mouth with pens, as I did not dare and feared to fail. Had to do over ten attemps for the shape, then almost as much for the teeth.

Here it is, old adventurer Sage: