Trubbolsome Doodles~!

trubbol
Voices Opinions
UStream Username: Trubbol

Re: Trubbolsome Doodles~!

Post by trubbol » Tue May 27, 2014 2:46 am

ImageImage
Trubbols world is a magical place, filled with adventure, but there are also monsters. Not just the mindless beasts who hunt in the wild, but those who walk on two legs, and their bloodlust infects all those around them.

In a world made of floating rocks, there is only so much room for people to live, so on occasion, when someone wanted to clear a little space, they would hire Typhons spawn, mercenary group who's specialty was destroying all life. They would clear and destroy an island, save for a handful of their young.

When he was a boy, he was forced to watch everyone he knew be slaughtered and worse, and his entire world be destroyed around him. At the end of this carnage, he and his brother were brought together, a single knife placed between them. The two were offered a deal, whoever killed the other would live past that day. He lived, but the person he was did not survive, at least no decent part of it.

In a world made of floating rocks, there is only so much room for people to live, so on occasion, when someone wanted to clear a little space, they would hire Typhons spawn, mercenary group who's specialty was destroying all life. They would clear and destroy an island, save for a handful of their young.

When he was a boy, he was forced to watch everyone he knew be slaughtered and worse, and his entire world be destroyed around him. At the end of this carnage, he and his brother were brought together, a single knife placed between them. The two were offered a deal, whoever killed the other would live past that day. He lived, but the person he was did not survive, at least no decent part of it.

The boy grew up in the ranks of these killers and began to surpass them all in his thirst for blood. He forgot his old name, and took on the name of The boy grew up in the ranks of these killers and began to surpass them all in his thirst for blood. He forgot his old name, and took on the name of Typhon, and lead the monsters into battle on new lands, when the pay was high enough. And he would make that deal with another boy or child.

Typhon took pleasure in taking the innocence of a child and corrupting it, in creating another monster. That is what he does, and there will always be a Typhon unless some hero severs all of the heads, and slays all of Typhons spawn.

My idea for a villain. Well, technically villains, because "Typhon" is a series of cannibalistic mercenaries who will torture and mindrape some of their victims into believing themselves to be the new reincarnation of the character. He would have a sort of mythological supernatural feel to him, but all Typhons are mundane in nature, just monsters of men who have developed their own personal world of blood and madness, and a high tolerance for pain.
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:27 pm

Image Image Image
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:28 am

ImageImage
ImageImage
Anyone want to do a comic? I'd be drawing, you'd be writing. It would have dark times and light times, and a lotta actiony moments! We'd say lines that are cheesy and regret and rewrite them later, and have a few running gags. I want to be a webcomic artist so badly, I want to make a world that people would want to explore and want to imagine being there. Heroes who you would wish to win, cheer when they do, cry when they don't. I want to make a story that people will remember.

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:46 am

errantcoyote
Mutters to Themself

Post by errantcoyote » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:30 am

trubbol wrote: Anyone want to do a comic? I'd be drawing, you'd be writing. It would have dark times and light times, and a lotta actiony moments! We'd say lines that are cheesy and regret and rewrite them later, and have a few running gags. I want to be a webcomic artist so badly, I want to make a world that people would want to explore and want to imagine being there. Heroes who you would wish to win, cheer when they do, cry when they don't. I want to make a story that people will remember.
Has anyone offered to write a story with you? I used to write short stories (literature major in college), and toyed with the idea of writing for an artist friend for a comic, but it never panned out. I honestly couldn't commit to such an endeavor now, because real life is too demanding for me and I don't want to let somebody down. I really enjoyed going through your artwork, and it just seems to get better and better. NEVER QUIT! I really hope you achieve your goal of creating a webcomic. My unsolicited advice is to write your own basic story to wrap some art around, just to continue practicing your art. CHEERS! :D

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Image Image

stuff102
Remains Silent

Post by stuff102 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:00 pm

Hi. I noticed you disappeared. I just searched for 3 months to tell you this: I hope you're doing okay. I really love your art. I honestly came here because I needed to satisfy my desire to say one last goodbye. You managed to get me through some tough times. Bye

RocketScientist
Global Moderator

Post by RocketScientist » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:27 pm

stuff102 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:00 pm Hi. I noticed you disappeared. I just searched for 3 months to tell you this: I hope you're doing okay. I really love your art. I honestly came here because I needed to satisfy my desire to say one last goodbye. You managed to get me through some tough times. Bye
Um, are you ok?