Commissions by Mike R.!

RustMonster
Remains Silent

Commissions by Mike R.!

Post by RustMonster » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Hey guys! I'm Mike, and I'm the guy behind the RPG-themed webcomic Rusty & Co.

Recently, I've started taking on commissions, mostly character portraits for your favorite PCs and BBEGs. Here's some of the images I was commissioned for, so far:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
I can work in a variety of styles, and I usually get the job done within 4-5 days. The end product is of print quality and resolution, perfect for posters, prints, mugs and so on.
My prices are:
  • Quick Sketch ÔÇô $20 per character, $10 per background
  • Inked Drawing ÔÇô $40 per character, $20 per background
  • Cel-shaded Drawing ÔÇô $60 per character, $30 per background (The style of the Rusty & Co. comic.)
  • Rendered Drawing ÔÇô $80 per character, $40 per background

To order, write to me at mike AT rustyandco DOT com with a description of the characters or scene you want. You can attach or link to reference JPGs if youÔÇÖd like.

I will do an initial rough sketch to start. If you approve of the direction, I will accept a 50% down payment to start the work and the remainder upon final delivery. Unless the queue fills up to more than I can handle, I usually finish within 4-5 days, so the sooner ordered, the sooner delivered.

I accept PayPal, and offer discounts for bulk orders! Thanks for checking out my thread!

Jotunheim
Of Few Words
UStream Username: Jotunheim

Re: Commissions by Mike R.!

Post by Jotunheim » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:42 pm

Hey there. As a fellow commission-able artist, you should know that you need to get permission, either from Thunt or one of the head forum admins to shill your art on here.
Art Thread (You should go look! It has artwork! :O)
I can be PMed for commissions and questions and such :)

I will rise up from the chaos
I will rise up from the grave
A brother to the darkness
A master to the slave

RustMonster
Remains Silent

Re: Commissions by Mike R.!

Post by RustMonster » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:26 pm

No worries. Approval was asked for and given.