Gods of the world (1 Spot open for a new god!)

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Gods of the world (1 Spot open for a new god!)

Post by LAYF » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:12 am

Gods of the world

What:
A bit like the game Dawn of the world, that Odd runs, but different.
The players are as in the other game, gods. But they are only learning their powers slowly, and must form the world in a specific order for it to work. They do this using from their power recourse
This game will be in 5 stages.

-1st Forming land and see.
In this stage, the players takes turn deciding if a square on the map shall be land or sea.
The spot will be a simple round shape filling the entire square (and sticking a bit out)
Placing a land or water spot cost 1 energy, changing a spot cost 2.
For an extra energy cost, the gods can chose to make another form from the following list (filling out the rest of the square with the opposite; water/land)
. A line half as thick as the square, from left to right, top to bottom or any combination there off. Cost 1
. A diamond shape within the square. Cost 1
. A circle within the square (not sticking out) cost 1
. A Letter cost 2
. A symbol (describe or show image) cost 4
. Any of the above in double times the size (1 square = 4 squares) = 3 times the cost.
. Any of the above in triple times the size (1 square = 9 squares) = 6 times the cost.

When all spots are filled, I will use this as the basic shape to form a coastline map.

-2nd Mountains and rivers, and chasms
In this stage the player has 5 rounds to place down mountains, springs and chasms.
When springs are placed, the water will flow towards the sea or nearby lakes and chasms.
Placing a Mountain costs 5 points.
Placing a spring cost 3 points.
Placing a Chasm cost 8 points.
Level a mountain 8 points.
Fill a chasm 10 points.
Changing the direction of a River 4 points.
Making rivers form a small lake 6 points.

-3rd Forests, Animals and monsters.
This round the players takes turn to place down 2 forests, 4 animal herds and 2 monsters each, I will then let that grow naturally (using an algorithm) and the monsters wander.
They may place down an extra forest for 5 points.
They may place down another animal heard for 5 points.
They may create another monster for 20 points.
Afterwards IÔÇÖll send the Players a PM about where their own monster is, and it will be in sleep there)

4th Landing parties.
This time, the players has 3 Landing parties to form, so they can send to the island in the next round. They must choose a race for each. They have 5 turns to do this.
Creating a race for a landing party is free.
Making 2 landing parties of the same race cost 5 points.
Making 3 landing parties of the same race cost 15 points.
Giving a landing party a Magician cost 10 points.
Giving a landing party a cleric cost 15 points.
Giving a landing party a Hero costs 25 points.

5th colonization.
In this round, we will be using a smaller Grid, so that there are more squares to move and form one.
Now itÔÇÖs time for the players to colonize their world.
I will role random results in this turn, even for things you pay for, you may risk hitting into a dormant monster or the climate change on you, the local tribes men may defend their river side to well for your territory to expand that way. All sorts of things....
Colonies will grow into cities by them self, depending upon how many recourses there are, and how long time they have been there .
Each turn the players may chose to send a landing party (or donÔÇÖt), in from one of the edge squares.
Each turn they may move their landing parties 2 squares for free.
Moving the party 3 squares cost 5 points.
Moving them 4 squares cost 12 points.
Moving them 5 squares cost 20 points.
Saving a landing party from a monster cost 30 points.
Starting a colony with a landing party cost 10 points.
You can pay extra energy to a colony, to raise its chance of growing, the amount is your choice.
You can pay extra energy to a enemies colony, to lower its chance of growing, the amount is your choice.
Getting a city to send out a people to make a colony another palace cost 20 points.
Moving a landing party into a colony or city is free if they are of same race.
Moving a landing party of another race into a colony or city costs 5 points first time and 1 point each subsequent turn.
Expanding once territory from the edge of a colonyÔÇÖs or cityÔÇÖs territory cost 6 points
Expanding once territory into another territory costs 15 points.

Now.. thatÔÇÖs the rounds.
Gods start with 1d20+20 Energy.
Each turn. A God receives energy, depending on the age they are in.
Stage 1: 1D20
Stage 2: 1D12
Stage 3: 1D10
Stage 4: 1D8
Stage 5: 1D6
Each new stage a god receives depending on the stage:
Stage 2: 4D12
Stage 3: 4D10
Stage 4: 4D8
Stage 5: 4D6
If gods gets below a certain amount of energy, they get a bigger amount of energy the following turn. This is different from Stage to stage.
Stage 1 - When below 10 - Gets 3 extra.
Stage 2 - When below 8 - Gets 2 extra.
Stage 3 - When below 6 - Gets 1 extra.
Stage 4 - When below 5 - Gets 1 extra.
Stage 5 - When below 5 - Gets 2 extra.

We should end up with a layout of a map. With this, IÔÇÖll make a map in this style, but much bigger (IÔÇÖm thinking making it around 3000*3000 or maybe 4000*4000):

Recruiting gods now:
There are room for 4 gods in this world.
Signups start now.
IÔÇÖll roll for players within the coming week.
To sign up. Plase the name of the god and a small description of him as minimum should be like this:
ÔÇØMerÔÇÖalkar is a good of war and sea, pleased by the waves and the people who lives close by
ThatÔÇÖs enough... but fluff is always good. What we are trying to make here is a complete world with a religion and states that you as players and spectators will know
Last edited by LAYF on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
-Best regards LAYF

ThroughTheWell

Re: Gods of the world (SIGN UPS OPEN)

Post by ThroughTheWell » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:46 pm

On that map, what are the dotted red, yellow, and green lines?

Also, has this game system been tested at all? At leadt with Dawn of Worlds I know it has been played before, and even then interparty conflict can mess things up. (I played in 2 DOW games and am watching a third.)

So what in-game-wise do landing parties do? Do you have a rule for when stages change? (In DOW it is a majority vote.) DOW also has an incentive to spend your points each turn, i.e. a plus 1 if you get down under 4 points, IIRC. Will you have something similar? Otherwise, one player can hord points until later in the game and THEN be unstopable. And just looking at your game, the cost in the 5th satge look relatively high compared to how much power/energy the gods are likely to have then, which means turns spent doing nothing so that they can reagin power. I'd sure hope you give thought to play balence then.

Your map has cities, mines and castles, and I don't see how in the rules those will be generated.

This looks cool, but I think it needs some work. Of course, I could be wrong.
I survived the forum move 4 times... yeah, I feel old.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:21 pm

ThroughTheWell wrote:On that map, what are the dotted red, yellow, and green lines?
Political borders (or territory limits) I'll make a map with and one without them. maybe change the style a bit.
ThroughTheWell wrote:Also, has this game system been tested at all?
Nope, its brand new... did a little math on it to see if it holds up relatively.. back to that on another question you had...
ThroughTheWell wrote: So what in-game-wise do landing parties do?
Landing parties in-game are groups that the gods controlee, groups of settlers. the gods directs them around on the map, trying to find a good location to start a colony (water, food, building materials) as soon as a colony settles, it will start to grow, first thing that will happen is that it gets territory borders (those red, green and yellow lines) that you then can expand, later, the colony will evolve into a city. From this city you can send out new parties to create more colonies. All this has a point system build to allow for growth, but also to allow gods to speed up the process)
ThroughTheWell wrote:
Do you have a rule for when stages change? (In DOW it is a majority vote.)
Well, Stage 1 is till the map is filled with water and land, stage 2, and 4, is set to 5 rounds. Stage 3 has a limited amount of things to place down, and is meant as a stage to hoard a bit of power for the last stages, but will be ended by a majority vote (when 3 players posts that they are don) but maximum 20 rounds. Stage 5 should go one until at least all main flatland is within territories, after that, itÔÇÖs a vote.

When that is done, ill take the game map, and convert it to a real map like the one below.

ThroughTheWell wrote: DOW also has an incentive to spend your points each turn, i.e. a plus 1 if you get down under 4 points, IIRC. Will you have something similar? Otherwise, one player can hord points until later in the game and THEN be unstopable. And just looking at your game, the cost in the 5th satge look relatively high compared to how much power/energy the gods are likely to have then, which means turns spent doing nothing so that they can reagin power. I'd sure hope you give thought to play balence then.
I have given this a lot of thought, As this is first time game, I might lower the prices in later stages... this will be decided with a vote...
about the plus 1 when under 4... I had not thought about that... but itÔÇÖs actually a good idea for more balancing and avoiding hording... I think I will include that, and make it differently from each stage (properly growing in the minimum number)
ThroughTheWell wrote: Your map has cities, mines and castles, and I don't see how in the rules those will be generated.
Those are the Landing parties -> Colonies -> Cities thing explained above.
ThroughTheWell wrote: This looks cool, but I think it needs some work. Of course, I could be wrong.
Thanks, impute is always welcome...
The way it is build is also to make it map able later, so that i can make a real cool map for the players and spectators afterwards. one that will have a history, religion, legends and all that build in...

Phew... that was a lot of text... I really like your inputs TTW, really constructive. Thanks.

Explanation of the game, with images (Description text below Image)

Stage 1. The players form the land by placing down white dots and forms for land, and blue dots and forms for water.

Between stage 1 and 2, IÔÇÖll make a small transformation to the form, making it resemble real coast lines more.

Stage 2. The players place down Mountains, Chasms and springs. Along the way, IÔÇÖll lead the water to the coast, the players can direct it two with energy.

Stage 3. The players creates Monsters, small forests and animal herds.

Between stage 3 and 4, I will be moving the monsters around a bit randomly, let the forests and animal herds grow. Just before stage 4, IÔÇÖll PM each god the location of the monsters they created. So that the gods knows where their own monsters are.

Stage 4. Stage 4 is without maps, here the players creates their 3 landing parties.

Stage 5. The players takes their landing parties, navigates them around the map, they cannot see the animals and monsters, they must try and find a good place to settle and make colonies, that will grow to cities and send out people to make other cities and expand the territory.

After stage 5 I will use this to make 2 maps, 1 with political borders, and 1 without.

(I will put much more detail into creating the real map, just take it easy... and it will be much bigger)

-LAYF
Last edited by LAYF on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Best regards LAYF

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:22 pm

In.
I have no idea what I'm doing, and IT IS GLORIOUS!

Arydra
Gives Speeches

Post by Arydra » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:11 pm

SIGN ME UP! This looks really cool.
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup." - anonymous

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:23 am

Glad to hear that there are at least some interest :)

LetÔÇÖs keep a list shall we?
-Runsaround
-Arydra

IÔÇÖm done with the base map, Its made so it will fit nicely into any standard paper (the A1-A6 sized paper).
We will play on 1008 Squares of map *Drops jaw*
So because itÔÇÖs so massive, I have added the possibility of using a bigger ÔÇ£brushÔÇØ on the world, at a discount.
- . Any shape in double times the size (1 square = 4 squares) = 3 times the cost.
- . Any shape above in triple times the size (1 square = 9 squares) = 6 times the cost.

To be even more cool is that in the 5th stage we will try and colonize a world consisting of 4032 squares *Jaw hits the floor*

Now... this also means that I will increase the energy you gain int he first Stage, and might Add to your energy reserve or energy regain rate at some later point to, but we will vote on that (if you simply canÔÇÖt do anything)... it IS a non tested system...

The finished map will be 3508 by 2480 pixels big...
But... without any further ado... Here is the map that the game will start on in the 1st stage.
Last edited by LAYF on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Best regards LAYF

Reirrac
Whispers Softly

Post by Reirrac » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 am

How long do you plan this will go on, and at which rate?

I'm interested, but I don't want to live in the middle or the game or play too slow for you.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:07 am

I'd like to put my name in the pool as a potential candidate.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:15 am

Reirrac wrote:How long do you plan this will go on, and at which rate?

I'm interested, but I don't want to live in the middle or the game or play too slow for you.
How long will be till it's finished.
The rate will be a little unpredictable, it will be when i have time and at least 3 players has posted actions (or said they will pass this round over)
Missing an update is no problem really, as you just get more Energy for the next turn, its first in stage 5 that it might matter.

Now, if you sign up, gets a place and then suddenly cant play more because the game is either to fast for you, or you have to leave... you can resign, and I'll let another player get in... it has happened in other games two, and in a god game it just leaves for some "Gods war" story... so its not the biggest problem...

hope that answers your question...

LetÔÇÖs keep the list shall we?
-Runsaround
-Arydra
-Reirrac
-BadgeAddict
-Best regards LAYF

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Re: Gods of the world (SIGN UPS OPEN) With FLUFF now!

Post by LAYF » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Here Guys... there, here is a Price list of shapes for the first Stage.

FLUFF

Following is a bit of a teaser for how the game is going to go, a bit of story writing so to say.
The story of the gods
stage 0, introduction
In the beginning of times, there was nothing but the empty void of chaos.
Then, from and of the nothing four lights ignited in each corner of the world. These lights were the first of gods, and they saw the void, and felt a need to fill it, to form and create...

Stage 1, Age of land and sea
Here IÔÇÖll record what islands the gods makes, while the player play and create water and land.

Middle stage, Thunder of the gods
The gods saw upon their creation, and they saw that they had failed, when they wanted to shape and create, they did not want to stop all change in the process. So gods that before competed to create the best work now joined forces, from the skies and the sea, the land and the four corners of the world they took hold of all of creation, and they shacked it by making land fall into the sea, sea eat at the coast and made stars and thunder rain from the skies. When that was done, they set out to form the land as a home for themselves.

Stage 2, Home of the gods
Here I will record as the players/gods form mountains, rivers, chasms hill and such.

-Story before stage 3
The gods looked upon their creation and they were happy, Waves and wind, skies and land was a perfect balance of order and chaos. Formed yet forever changing. The gods, tired after the work, not wanting to fight over more of the land went apart from each other, agreeing to let the world stay in its perfect state of chaos and order.

But one of the gods, it is not know which one, did not find it to be perfect, so secretly, he took a single drop of water, and blew into it a small part of his essence, releasing it back into the eternal waves.

Million of human years passed, and all of the gods walked the earth, happy to see their creation. Until (Insert name of the god with most energy) one day walked upon the beach, and here he found something, not of water, and not of earth but of flesh.
A single fish trying to crawl ashore. And into the home of the gods.

Enraged he called out to his siblings, commanding them to show themselves, to explain themselves. But all of the gods denied this deed, all said they had honored the deal, and blamed each other for the mistake.

Each of them, wrathful of the betrayal, angry that the others thought themselves better, set out and started creating.. taking from the sea many of the creatures and plants they found, and formed them to live both in the skies and on the land to.

Stage 3, Age of the gods
Here IÔÇÖll record as the gods creates herds and monsters and forests..

Story before stage 4
Tired, used and emptied of rage, the gods looked over their creation and destruction of life. The world was plentiful of animals and plants, great beasts walked around two. And the gods agreed to stop it here, knowing that they would never reach the perfection that theyÔÇÖd all agree on.

But as one final act, they collected their strength, and they took one of the animals and formed it, formed it to look like themselves, all working together for this, and they spoke into its ears, the words of creation, of creativity, of order and chaos. Then they took this one animal and made it a thousand of its kind, the first of all races.

And from those thousand, each took 3 men and 3 women, and placed in them, a small part of them self. Knowing that these were the future, they would become the second races. That the thousand would be millions and the few would be many, and that they would shape the forest and rivers, change the land to their needs, yet still in the image of their creators. The god laid themselves to rest, having no more to give, no more to change, no more to do, they spread out over all of the world and rested for another million of years.

ÔÇ£Gods of the old, creators of creation hear my plea. Gods of the old, creators of creation hear my plea. Gods of the old, creators of creation hear my plea. Gods of the old, creators of creation.....ÔÇØ

That sound! That voice?
The gods awoke; it was the sound of one of theirs that awoke them all at once. The sound of one of the thousands decentness that was still of the first race, the sound of that voice being silenced and a life being ended.

The gods, all as one descended upon the part of the world that was the birth of their image, and there they found foul beasts not of their own, feasting on the first of races, warring their skin as hides and using their skulls as cubs.

And even worse, they found shines, but not shines mad to praise them, no! Made to praise a darkness that had awoken under the earth long ago. Demons, awoken when the gods hammered out the earth, awaiting in the dark for the gods to sleep, for the gods to rest. They had crawled from the darkness, they had taken beasts of the land and sea, and they had formed them into hideous images of themselves, twisted parodies of the gods own decedents, and they had lead them to the first race, slaughtered every single one of them. These monsters now ruled the land that was the birth of the gods image.

The gods was sad, they were angry, they were horrified, cause they did no longer posses the strength to shake the earth, or to lat lightning hit each and every one of these beasts. No, there were only one way to end this plight, and that, was the second races. The gods flew out, out to all the corners of the world, and they called...

Stage 4, Age of calling
Here IÔÇÖll record what races the gods call upon, and from where they do it.

Middle stage- No story
Here IÔÇÖll change the map to double size. So to make it more Game like.

Stage 5- Age of Monsters
Here IÔÇÖll record as the races hear the call of the gods, and sail over the sea to the birth place. IÔÇÖll record as they settle and as they meat monsters, beasts and other things.

Finishing touches
Here IÔÇÖll make the map into a Real map, one in good quality and with nice icons and all sort of stuff.
Then, IÔÇÖll send it to all of the players in full resolution, and thank them for the play.

I Hoped you enjoyed the read, and if you are interested, Signups are open still... - LAYF
-Best regards LAYF

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:40 pm

I will give it a try, but first I will have to read the rules. This might take 1-2 days. :D
:zzz:

Arydra
Gives Speeches

Post by Arydra » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:53 pm

Nerre wrote:I will give it a try, but first I will have to read the rules. This might take 1-2 days. :D
It doesn't take quite that long, only 6 or so hours :) Also, LAYF, I assume that the cleric/wizard/hero provides a bonus to our landing -parties?

Ok, as well need to actually make a deity, here is mine. One problem with making my username Arydra, is that Arydra is usually the name of my god. So now I have to think of a new game for my preconceived god.

Caliet, goddess of passion(not sex, but passionate emotions/activities. Strongly felt emotions.) Takes joy in watching her people's emotions grow into passion, and in watching and even participating in the activities they find passion in. She has a penchant for supporting her followers, as long as they are passionate about their belief in her.
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup." - anonymous

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:06 pm

Arydra wrote: Also, LAYF, I assume that the cleric/wizard/hero provides a bonus to our landing -parties?
That is correct...
I'll give better details befere each new state (as i have given for the first state by making the map and sample shapes)

But in short:
Heroes: If your landing party runs into a monster before the settle, they have a bigger chanse of surviving. Or if a settlment with a hero is attacked by Vild beasts, they will suffer fewer losses.
Wizards: Will give random bonuses, such as lesser chanse of running into a hurricane while at sea, or have city fires when settled.
Clerics: If you have a cleric in your landing party, the settelment will grow faster, futher more, if they settle untop of the plaxe that one of the monsters that the god they worship have created, the monster will become a guardian of the city, awakinig to safe it from destruction (but only once, and it will still suffer losses)

All in all, i have a huge list of effects and things that can happen to the landing parties and Heroes, Wizards and Clerics lower risks and gives bonuses :)

-Runsaround
-Arydra
-Reirrac
-BadgeAddict
-Nerre
-Best regards LAYF

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:36 am

-Runsaround
-Arydra
-Reirrac
-BadgeAddict
-Nerre
-Theis

It looks pretty interesting and simple.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:39 am

Nice... more fish in the net :P

I'll roll for players tomorrow or the day after, just need the last things ready...
Will PM players that get in (and post here) :)
-Best regards LAYF

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:21 am

I'm a sucker for map games. Put my name in the hat.

Oh, you should be able to do a simple caluclation to compare grid size on your world to its equivalent size on the earth, if it was the whole earth. I did that once for DOW. It is suprising how big grid squares would be. Also, I assume the world will wrap side to side, but not top to bottom? (And lets just ignore polar distortion due to projecting a sphere onto a square.)

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:29 am

ThroughTheWell wrote:I'm a sucker for map games. Put my name in the hat.

Oh, you should be able to do a simple caluclation to compare grid size on your world to its equivalent size on the earth, if it was the whole earth. I did that once for DOW. It is suprising how big grid squares would be. Also, I assume the world will wrap side to side, but not top to bottom? (And lets just ignore polar distortion due to projecting a sphere onto a square.)
I'll add you to the pool.

About the warp thing. no, itÔÇÖs not the whole world, itÔÇÖs a part of it, known as "the birth place"
If you read the fluff, the meaning is that the gods creates all of the world trough Stage 1 to 3, but we only see/play on this part, in stage 4, the gods will find that demons have destroyed the first race* that the god placed down in the birth place. The gods then call our to the rest of the world, to rally some of the 2nd races, and the 5 Stage will then be the arrival of said races to the Birth place.

*By race I mean the "intellignet" race.

-Runsaround
-Arydra
-Reirrac
-BadgeAddict
-Nerre
-Theis
-TTW
-Best regards LAYF

Reirrac
Whispers Softly

Post by Reirrac » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:06 pm

LooksAtYouFunny wrote: To sign up. Plase the name of the god and a small description of him as minimum should be like this:
ÔÇØMerÔÇÖalkar is a good of war and sea, pleased by the waves and the people who lives close by
ThatÔÇÖs enough... but fluff is always good. What we are trying to make here is a complete world with a religion and states that you as players and spectators will know
Just have seen that. Here's mine:

Tod'Huhn, the Chicken of Doom, the Hen of War, Mother of the Deadly Chicks, is a god of war and destruction. She also is a champion of balance, because she creates with her eggs as much as she destroys with her weapons and her mighty peck. She is just, courageous and vengeful.

jrlans
Whispers Softly

Post by jrlans » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:07 pm

I'm definitely in :)
What kinds of races will the gods have to choose from?

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:36 pm

jrlans wrote:I'm definitely in :)
What kinds of races will the gods have to choose from?
They will create them themselves (but you can just take a classic one thatÔÇÖs okay). if you read the fluff (posted above) There is a story where the gods take a animal and form it in their image, creating the first race (some humanoidish race, non described yet), then they make that one creature and makes i a thousands. then each good takes 3 male and 3 female of the first race, and change them to fit their individual image more than the general image, thus creating the 2nd races. (this effectively allows the players to create up to 3 races to use in stage 4 (but they donÔÇÖt have to...) the races are those that they gather in the 3 landing parties, and if you pay extra, you may create multiple landing parties of the same race)

-Runsaround
-Arydra
-Reirrac
-BadgeAddict
-Nerre
-Theis
-TTW
-jrlans
-Best regards LAYF

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Meh, I'm less impressed with your fluff story. I'd rather you let us fluffify by virtue of our actions alone, or even no fluff and just play the game and at the end show us a pretty map.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Oh, you are going to be the creators of far most of the fluff, through your actions alone and/or the fluff you write (if you do so)
The fluff I have added is to make an explanation of how we get from stage to stage. IÔÇÖll change it to fit the ending of each stage better once a stage is done. But currently itÔÇÖs simply a general ÔÇ£directionÔÇØ for the game, that tells why you first create the base form, then mountains, rivers, forests, animals, the first races, and then why you suddenly create landing parties.

So, I hope, that as the game goes along, and when itÔÇÖs finished, that we will have a story and a map you enjoy none the less.
-Best regards LAYF

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Re: Gods of the world (SIGN UPS CLOSE the 26th at 1200 Londo

Post by LAYF » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:28 am

The results are in:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3992236/
-Runsaround 1d100  [98] = (98)
-Arydra 1d100  [83] = (83)
-Reirrac 1d100  [47] = (47)
-BadgeAddict 1d100  [58] = (58)
-Nerre 1d100  [79] = (79)
-Theis 1d100  [20] = (20)
-TTW 1d100  [2] = (2)
-jrlans 1d100  [44] = (44)

In order by roll
-Runsaround 1d100  [98] = (98)
-Arydra 1d100  [83] = (83)
-Nerre 1d100  [79] = (79)
-BadgeAddict 1d100  [58] = (58)
-Reirrac 1d100  [47] = (47)
-jrlans 1d100  [44] = (44)
-Theis 1d100  [20] = (20)
-TTW 1d100  [2] = (2)

Congratulations to
Runsaround
Arydra
Nerre
And BadgeAddict

The Gods Starting energy will be posted in the first post. IÔÇÖll link to it here and PM you as soon as its up.

For the rest of you, keep looking in here, if one have to go away for some reason, IÔÇÖll post here.
-Best regards LAYF

Reirrac
Whispers Softly

Post by Reirrac » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:54 am

My chicken of doom is going to be used elsewhere for sure :P

Have fun!

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:07 am

So high! That's the highest I'll EVER roll. I'm sure of that.
I have no idea what I'm doing, and IT IS GLORIOUS!