The keystone Chronicles

Rodgeir
Practiced Orator

Re: The keystone Chronicles

Post by Rodgeir » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:45 pm

I unfortunately can't do that since I would need to be the creator. What we could do is that I create the game in my account, promote you and then make you a GM. That comes with its own problems though, you'd have access to dynamic lighting and a few other goodies but anything you buy would be on my account. I personally don't have a problem with that :D but I suspect in the long run, if you keep using Roll20, you'd want to use what you bought without having to go through me.

Feel free to demote me from GM, seems like you got everything sorted. I haven't looked at anything but the first page and gave you a suggestion for my PC token!

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:19 pm

I should have made that token you suggested your default one, yes! And hah, probably- If you got any good example modules just give me a pointer and I might see about acquiring them.

...Though on first glance it's looking like this week isn't going to be working out as well, though it's mostly by just bad luck. At least one of my friends is leaving for vacation on Saturday, so is only available on Friday, while you got the exact opposite thing going. Not sure when Dusk would be available?

This might be a hit and miss thing for a while...

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:51 pm

I should be free from Tuesday onwards? Though only in the evenings GMT during weekdays, because work

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:56 pm

I could probably do most weekday evening in GMT as well... Though I doubt most would look at that time kindly. :P

Rodgeir
Practiced Orator

Post by Rodgeir » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:01 pm

I can tell you the modules I bought but they will certainly be less exciting for me :D! I will link them to you in Roll20.

Evenings GMT work for me. I could play tomorrow evening from around 19 CET. Thursday may work depending on my other group. I might be able to play on Friday but I wouldn't bet on it.

Was Lurn out completely?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:09 pm

Lurn? You mean Looks? I think our evenings don't really work out for her, and I'm not certain which times would..?

Rodgeir
Practiced Orator

Post by Rodgeir » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:18 pm

Crap. Meant Dlover. Lurn is his character in Tests and Trials.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:23 pm

Ah. I think it's the same situation? Could give him a pm perhaps and see. :P

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:55 pm

I meant next Tuesday (12th) btw. Sorry if that wasn't clear... :paranoia:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:03 pm

Yeah, so this week is probably not happening. :P Should I start out a doodle for the next already..?

(Could also just try to use the roll20 thing to get players, but that seems like a gamble I'd much prefer to not take)

Rodgeir
Practiced Orator

Post by Rodgeir » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:05 am

Next week Monday and Wednesday would also work for me in the evenings 19:30+ CET.

Some people are okay but it is very much a gamble.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:54 am

Playing at such a time would make for rather short sessions (Well, four hours if we stop at around midnight so not too bad) but that probably wouldn't be too bad..?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:00 am

Well, I just checked with my friends at least, and they confirmed weekdays just aren't an option for them- They already spend a hour+ getting back home from college so there's not much time left to spend on that.

For next week, what would your guys availability be on friday/saturday/sunday?

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:09 am

Fridays won't work for time zones, but sat or sun might well be ok for me, unless you're planning a morning game! I think I'm 6 hours behind you guys, so anything after 2-3 pm your time should be ok. My schedule is pretty flexible on the weekends.
Last edited by thinkslogically on Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:14 am

Saturdays are starting to seem more likely again! We'd probably be playing on the evenings, so that'd start early afternoon for you?

I'm pretty sure my friend confirmed he should be available next week Saturday as well, so assuming both Dusk and Rodgeir are available and willing, I think we might have our first date..?

Rodgeir
Practiced Orator

Post by Rodgeir » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:17 am

Going to a friend's wedding on the 15th but I may be back in time for Sunday...

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:22 am

Oh shit, does that mean I need to pull a PC out of the god stats? Cooooool :) I'm still a maybe for this weekend coming, but it should be ok. The only possible conflict is a Ren Fair we want to check out. Will keep you posted.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:23 am

We are never going to get this arranged are we? :lol:

Early afternoon sunday might still be an option, if that fits for both Thinks and Dusk as well? But if you think you'll need some time after a well-deserved party then that's fair! :)

This weekend at least you don't have to worry about Thinks, already seems too many of have matters to take care of then.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:28 am

Ah cool stuff. Either day the weekend after should be ok then, but I'll need to play it by ear :)

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:04 am

16th or 17th should work fine for me!

Rodgeir
Practiced Orator

Post by Rodgeir » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:17 am

Later afternoon on Sunday would be more likely, some time after my kids have went to bed preferably (around 19 CET).

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:48 am

I know that'd be difficult for one of my friends again then, because he has to wake up at 5am on mondays..! Double-checking with the two of them that are also interested, it's possible that 7pm CET is actually about the time we'd have to wind things down...

If necessary we could still play of course, there would still be four of us with Thinks and Dusk included, and I'm planning on making session overviews to allow people that might miss out to catch up, but for first session at least I think it would be great if all 5 of us that are interested could be there.

Would earlier on the day work still, or do you think that's probably not going to be manageable?

Rodgeir
Practiced Orator

Post by Rodgeir » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:22 pm

How much earlier in the day we talking? I will be sitting on a ferry until around 5 pm CET and it will take another hour to get home an settled. 6 pm may be possible but would be on the risky side of me needing to be fashionably late.

Don't feel like you need me for the first time, I would like to be there but if am the hold out go for it!

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:26 pm

Ah, yeah, that can't be helped then! I also wouldn't want you rushing home after a wedding just to go "Sorry Honey, I have dungeons to delve and dragons to kill!" :P

It probably won't be happening next week either then I'm afraid, because one of my friends let know he might not be available, but on a similar vein let know he wouldn't mind being the hold out should it come to that. Does mean we're back to three players, so... Yeah. :P

Probably should start looking at two weeks in the future again then..? So who has to call off then? :P

Rodgeir
Practiced Orator

Post by Rodgeir » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:21 pm

Which time zone are we running around? It just occurred to me as of tomorrow the US time zones are going to be an hour closer (due to the time change happening there a bit sooner) so 19 CET would become slightly later there. Or have I got it backwards and it becomes slightly earlier? If it is the former I may still be up! Unless you want to hold out for your friend?

Two weeks from now looks good, probably. Doodle would be appreciated though.