Fantasy Comic game - STEP 3 turn 1 of recruitment

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Re: Fantasy Comic game - STEP 3 Round 1 of recruitment

Post by LAYF » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:38 pm

Okay all. In the spoilers below are your Step 3 stories.

Before we start, a few notes:
1st, awesome stories so far. thank you all for putting this much time into it.
2nd, While i appreciate the good humor and spoofs, please, let this Step be at least somewhat kept in the fantasy realm, and not in the "game" realm. I like the idea of a comic in a game/game in a comic, but that has been done a lot of times and is not the goal of this, even if it will be played as a game. there should not be 4th wall breaking or GUI displays in the characters vision :)

So, what is different this time:
-I've used your last stories just like last time, but this time I also rolled to see if one of you should start captured. the nature of the captivity is up to you interpret.
-The intro is very short, instead, there is a picture and a short description.
-This time, there are 3 people in each story, AND it will go on for 3 full game rounds, meaning that you all get to reply 3 times to each story.
-When one person has responded to a story, the next person in line should quote that respond, and add their own. When all 3 has responded. IÔÇÖll make some lite rulings and add a random chance to some actions, to give it a bit of game flavor. IÔÇÖll then declare the next round
-The turn order is listed, above and within the spoilers.

Since you all participate in 3 stories, to avoid confusion IÔÇÖd ask you all to only answer to one story per Post you make, and in addition, to quote the full story you respond to.

IÔÇÖll let you guys take turns by yourself, simply so we donÔÇÖt end up using far too much time on just taking turns.

As this is the most complicated step, It will also be the last. There will be no step 4. IÔÇÖll take the results of this, step 3, and use it to decide.

Any questions? feel free to ask :)

So, for each of you, here it is:
please, respond once to each story you are in. If you are first in a story, know that the others cannot respond before you have done so.
Aside from the above mentioned, this round is just like last one, you may alter the former posters text, with respect to them of course.

Story 1
Starting with Badge, Thinks & then Quarg
Also known as: Joey, Jo & Joe
► Show Spoiler
Story 2
Starting with Gathers, Badge & then Wears
Also known as: the ramblefrunk, Joey & Jake
► Show Spoiler
Story 3
Starting with Lurks, Gathers & then Thinks
Also known as: Thomas, the ramblefrunk & Jo
► Show Spoiler
Story 4
Starting with Quarg, Lurks & then Badge
Also known as: Joe, Thomas & Joey
► Show Spoiler
Story 5
Starting with Wears, Quarg & then Gathers
Also known as: Jake, Joe & the ramblefrunk
► Show Spoiler
Story 6
Starting with Thinks, Wears & then Lurks
Also known as: Jo, Jake & Thomas
► Show Spoiler

Okay.... thats all of them.. please quote and respond in order,
STEP 3, ROUND 1, Turn 1 to 3 has started!!!!
all 6 images side by side, warning BIG image.
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:05 pm

► Show Spoiler
The ramblefrunk gnaws at the cage bars experimentally. Finding it can't chew through them, it turns around to the bearded orc woman* and ballistically pees in a nice 45┬░ angle at her to express its disapproval of being caged.
► Show Spoiler
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:43 am

GathersIngredients wrote:.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: Fantasy Comic game - STEP 3 turn 1 of recruitment

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:16 am

I'm confused a bit. It was lurks who had left me in the cave, not quarg, did you get it wrong, or am I supposed to act as if it was quarg instead?

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:51 am

Edit:
Wait, sorry...
No i did fix that mix up... It is Joe that you wrote left you, with only 3 gold coins.
That is Quarg.. Lurks is Thomas.
Thomas and Joey never left each other, they got exploded....
-Best regards LAYF

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:56 am

► Show Spoiler
That moment, three years ago, when Joey had clutched those three golden coins which he clutched angrily in his hand as he hobbled from that cave was burned into his mind. In fact, it took all of his strength to think about anything else. Through a mixture of bad-luck and fate, he had a run-in with the king of thieves who had taken in him in under his wing. The thief-king had at first laughed when he heard Joey's story, disbelief at the sheer volume of treasure that supposedly existed. However, the burning passion that Joey put into his work helped him become second only thief to the king himself. His only wish, his only desire, what he breathed, what he dreamt...was revenge.

Tracking down his old partner was surprisingly easy and with ease the trap was set.

Now, just a few feet away from him was the man who left him to die with just three gold coins to show for it. His eyes burned with fury, and as Joe closed the distance toward the throne of the head thief, the thief-king turned to him and asked: "Joey my friend.... tell me... what would you do for three gold coins?"

Joey burst to his feet, shackles falling away from his wrists and tossed the three golden coins at his Joe. As Joe reached into the air to catch them, Joey fired a single poisoned arrow into his shoulder, the exact same spot that he had been struck. "I would take my revenge on the man who left me to die...for three gold coins."
Last edited by LAYF on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added the story quote

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:08 am

I know I don't do much here in the STEPS, but it is exciting, it's like being gm to six micro games at once.

With the two replies that means:
Badge, you may quote and reply to Gathers post.
Thinks, in addition to the story you start in, you may (in a separate post, to keep is simple please :) ) quote and reply to Badges post.
-Best regards LAYF

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:44 am

((will do, but I've only got my phone today. Will deal with these when I get home tonight))

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:56 am

NP: I was just as much a service message, as i can see it can get a bit tricky to track up to 3 "games" among 6 in total :)
-Best regards LAYF

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:47 pm

Roghal looked down upon you. The self-proclaimed ruler of thieves seemed very happy with himself.
So what brings the three of you to my humble home? he said, with more than a little self-satisfaction in his voice.So what brings the three of you to my humble home? he said, with more than a little self-satisfaction in his voice.
Joe whispers over to Thomas, "I hope you have some of that stuff from the Peak of Mona still on ya..." He smiles at Roghal and bows slightly.

"Ah, well your Grace....We were looking for you when your men found us and brought us here this evening. However, from their talk on the way out...it seems they have things confused..."

"Oh," Roghal states with a sarcastic grin, leaning forward to stare at the group. "So your not the group of thief takers that moved into Farenstowe and bound six of my best to the magistrate? We just confused you with some other group of travelers? "

Joe turned and looked at the other two, "What did I say Jo about bragging to that wench in the bar last night..." the words cold and icy and under his breath. He sighs. "How about a present your Grace to show our esteem for your hospitality. My compatriot here has some of the finest whiskey ever made which we offer to you this evening."

Thomas growled at Joe, "You better know what your about Smooth, cause this is coming out of er' share. "

Roghal interrupts them all. "Or the fact that one of you is claimed to be King of Undercairn, and was seen wearing the Moonstone Crown..." He leans back and watches as the other two turn and look at Jo. "Yes, I understand about the six, they were good but you were better...an occupational hazard. But the Moonstone Crown, dominion over the Undercairn itself...Now that is an entirely separate matter..." Roghal kept speaking with the same self satisfied voice, but if possible it seemed to be even more self satisfied with the tinge of blood and threat added in.
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Post by WearsHats » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:30 am

► Show Spoiler
Jake looked up from the platform with wide eyes. "Well, gee. I don't know," he replied with sincere innocence. "Joe had it when I met him. He never told me the story. Which was a shame, because that apple is awfully shiny and I'd have loved to know where to get more like that. But asking seemed to put him in a bad mood, and that's no fun. If he told you someone gave it to him, then I'm sure that's got to be what happened. Joe's a good guy. I mean, he gets grumpy sometimes, but he's always been good to me. And the ramblefrunk wouldn't have stuck around with him if he wasn't. So, yeah, that's all I know. Can I get up now?"

Roghal looked at Jake, but even the head of the thieve's guild could find no trace of dishonesty in Jake's response. He looked back at the other two. The ramblefrunk had fluttered about at hearing itself addressed, but otherwise clearly had nothing to offer the conversation. That left only one. "You may have fooled your friend here, Joe..." He paused. "Though that doesn't seem to be at all impressive a feat," he added with a snort. "But you don't fool me. We both know there's only one place you could have found this apple. Tell me how you got there. Tell me how you got out alive. Tell me everything. Or you will envy your friend's fate..."

"Yeah, about that..." Jake piped up. "I would really like to get up now. Please?" If Roghal heard, he made no sign, and Joe clearly had bigger concerns. The ramblefrunk fluttered towards Jake, steering well clear of the menacing orc, but whether it could or would do anything was unclear.

Roghal stared at Joe expectantly.
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:50 am

► Show Spoiler
Jo frowns at Roghal and suddenly takes a step back in horror. When Jake had held the sceptre, Jo had seen him standing tall with a crown and fine cloak. That was not what he saw when he looked at the "King of Thieves" in front of him now. In fact, Roghal's crown was sharp and twisted, cutting into Roghal's skull and leaving dark, oozing lines of blood down his face. The longer he watched, the more Roghal's flesh appeared to be wasting away before his eyes. All things considered, none of it was probably a good sign for Jo's immediate wellbeing...

Jo glanced to his companions to see if they were seeing the same thing he was, but it was hard to tell whether they were disgusted by the vision or just alarmed by the "king" himself.

Roghal laughs in delight.

"I see you got my message! So very kind of you to join us!"

As he speaks, two archers melt out of the shadows to block the exits, with bows drawn and raised. Jo is somewhat alarmed to see even more figures appearing from all around the room with weapons drawn.

"I mostly wanted to thank you", says Roghal, "This sceptre brought you boys gold and power, and now thanks to your generosity it will bring them to me! I thought you might like to be the honour of being the first to swear allegiance to me as the new King of Thieves!"

Jo glances at his companions.

"You know, I don't think that sceptre works the same on everybody...", Jo whispers to Jake. "What the hell do we do now?"

-------------------------

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:35 pm

OOC: I think there is a bit of confusion about which on of us is pegged to the platform... :lol:
I thought it was Joe, Wears thinks it is Jake...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:58 pm

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Option 1 (preferred)

It was all a fantasy of course. The thief king kept Joey around because he was a useful source of information, but the shackles were always real and there was no way in hell anyone was about to let him near a weapon. Of course, the lust for revenge was perfectly real too...

----------------------------

Jo stood a little behind Joe, wondering idly whether he was more disgusted by the flabby creature sitting on the throne in front of him or the pitiful shackled creature next to it. He had a bad feeling that this job was going to get him into more trouble than he was charging for, but that was pretty much par for the course with lately. He really needed to find some better clients, but this one had just seemed too good to pass up.

"... tell me... what would you do for three gold coins?"

The prisoner stared at Roghal for a moment before turning to look at the two rough-looking men standing in front of the throne, and let out a mad cackle.

"I'd kill him! Poison him, tear him apart! Bury him alive, feed him to the rats! There's nothing worth more than three gold, is there Joe!?"

Jo sighed and loosened the blade hidden in his sleeve.

"Well I mean, 4 gold would do for starters!"

He grins and turns to Joe, looking for confirmation that he is indeed a funny guy, but Joe is standing completely rigid with anger and horror, and is staring fixedly at the men on the platform. Jo notices Joe's knuckles are white and his fists are trembling.

"...He wasn't talking to me, was he?"

----------------------

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by WearsHats » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:50 pm

Quarg wrote:OOC: I think there is a bit of confusion about which on of us is pegged to the platform... :lol:
It was ambiguous to me. I reread it a few times. But since it said Roghal gestured to the platform and then addressed Jake, I decided it was Jake. So, unless LAYF says otherwise, I guess it's Jake now.
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

► Show Spoiler

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:43 am

WearsHats wrote:
Quarg wrote:OOC: I think there is a bit of confusion about which on of us is pegged to the platform... :lol:
It was ambiguous to me. I reread it a few times. But since it said Roghal gestured to the platform and then addressed Jake, I decided it was Jake. So, unless LAYF says otherwise, I guess it's Jake now.
That is part of it... some things are meant to be undefined and let you guys decide among yourself.
This is done other paces too, such as with the Ramblefrunk... I never stated that it was Gathers Ramblefrunk in the cave, or that she/he? got caught at all... that was her choice.
Same goes with The platform, it could be Joe on the platform. (In that case i guess the ruler of thieves had caught him first and tortured him for answers) or it could be Jake... its really up to you guys..
Stuff will happen based on your decisions after all 3 have answered for turn 1.
-Best regards LAYF

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by WearsHats » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:07 am

thinkslogically wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Jo frowns at Roghal and suddenly takes a step back in horror. When Jake had held the sceptre, Jo had seen him standing tall with a crown and fine cloak. That was not what he saw when he looked at the "King of Thieves" in front of him now. In fact, Roghal's crown was sharp and twisted, cutting into Roghal's skull and leaving dark, oozing lines of blood down his face. The longer he watched, the more Roghal's flesh appeared to be wasting away before his eyes. All things considered, none of it was probably a good sign for Jo's immediate wellbeing...

Jo glanced to his companions to see if they were seeing the same thing he was, but it was hard to tell whether they were disgusted by the vision or just alarmed by the "king" himself.

Roghal laughs in delight.

"I see you got my message! So very kind of you to join us!"

As he speaks, two archers melt out of the shadows to block the exits, with bows drawn and raised. Jo is somewhat alarmed to see even more figures appearing from all around the room with weapons drawn.

"I mostly wanted to thank you", says Roghal, "This sceptre brought you boys gold and power, and now thanks to your generosity it will bring them to me! I thought you might like to be the honour of being the first to swear allegiance to me as the new King of Thieves!"

Jo glances at his companions.

"You know, I don't think that sceptre works the same on everybody...", Jo whispers to Jake. "What the hell do we do now?"

-------------------------
"I don't know," Jake whispers back, shaken. Even his relentless cheerfulness was struggling with the dire situation. But it's hard to keep Jake down for long. "Look, Your Kingliness, you've got no use for us. We're not thieves. We don't even have anything worth stealing, either. We had it made for a while there, but, you know, easy come, easy go. Life goes on. We've still got each other, and..."

"Is there a point to this??" Roghal demands.

"Oh, right. Yeah. Look. I'm not going to swear allegiance to you. I'm sorry. But I'd make a terrible thief. You've got nothing to gain from us. But that scepter..."

"Yess... the scepter..." Roghal strokes the scepter, not conscious of the effect it's having.

"It brought us luck, but I don't think it's responding the same way for you. You, uh, don't look healthy."

The scepter's effect continues to grow. The thieves in the room eye their boss and then each other. For the friendly, innocent, and simple trio, the scepter had radiated that nature. Friends had come their way. Trust and companionship had been easily earned. And, with Thomas's mind for business, their wealth had grown, too. But now it was amplifying what was in Roghal's dark heart.

An aura of greed, selfishness, and mistrust permeates the room, stoking those qualities in everyone it touches. Those who are already inclined towards such things feel it most. The thieves shift, and begin to eye each other and their boss.

Jake turns to his companions. Thomas has always been the wisest of the trio, and the best at dealing with difficult situations. "I... think we should go..." Jake ventures quietly. But it's more of a question. He waits for Thomas to respond.

► Show Spoiler

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:58 am

► Show Spoiler
Roghal stared at Joe expectantly.
Joe was quite for a moment, then he shivered and his eyes went dark for a moment. It lasted for just a second, but then a smile reappeared on his face "You know either he is the real deal or the best damn scoundrel I've ever met. I always thought Jake was trying to pump me for information on the Treasury. Did you to both come up with this little play, or has Jake been in your employ from the start? I know you Roghal by reputation, and by the few of your underlings have tried to get the apple in the past, playing pin cushion with Jake seems rather...halfling...Something ol' Beggins would do back in the day..."

Roghal leans forward, "Do not speak that name in this room Joe...that is your one and only warning..."

Joe nods, "Exactly direct and to the point, an Orc's Orc. Which is why I am going to point out you haven't asked the right question Roghal, which surprises me."

Roghal snaps, "Stop stalling..."

"Why don't you have the Lost Treasury of Bethesda, Joe? Why don't you have the Sword of Acturius? the Helm of Kevin? enough flourins to buy Grand Marista? I mean there is the Apple of Eris right there. That means I found the Lost Treasury...I got to the treasure and back...right?"

Roghal leans back, "Exactly, you found the hiding place of the Bethesda Treasury, so where is it or I'm going to make you the pin cushion..."

"But I have nothing, and Hilddi here..." He points the at ramblefrunk "has just that bauble." He points to the apple.

Roghal snarls, "The apple is mine now and I'll have the rest of the Treasury too...whatever made you not take more is..." His words die on his lips as his breath begins to turn into mist as he speaks. The room is getting cold quickly, and the golden apple in his hand feels like ice.

Joe's energy drains as the temperature drops, his eyes become dark with horrible visions. He drops his charm like a solider, knowing the battle and the war is lost, sheds his armor. Joe's words now are not warm and freindly, but full of ache, pain and exhaustion, "Cursed...you reinvoked the curse...as long as Hilddi here had the apple and didn't want it, the curse was in abeyance. And now Muir's curse is back in effect...and one of her Doom Riders is coming with their soul sword to cleave our souls from our bodies and turn us into ash."

Roghal stares down at Joe who has sunk to the floor, like a punch drunk fighter with the upper body just swaying randomly around and around. "If this is some trick..." he begins.

Joe gives a single chuckle, it is so devoid of mirth that it comes as a rebuke. Joe lays down on his side, closes his eyes, and says "The trick is to get the ramblefrunk to take back an unappetizing and uneatable gold apple before the Doom Rider arrives, or try to bargain with Death herself I suppose."

OOC: I've changed the character slightly, but then the whole experience three years ago would have changed any character ;)
Last edited by Quarg on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:34 am

Okay, awesome stories so far everyone... you are not making this easy on me....

Quarg: Character development is 100% fair. As long as the others are okay with anything you do with their characters.

okay, so currently people should respond to the following:

Badge: to This (Story 2)
Gathers: to This (Story 5), and
Lurks: to This (Story 6), and This (Story 4) and lastly start with story 3.
Quarg: to This (Story 1)
Thinsk: Waiting for now.
Wears: Waiting for now.

Just trying to keep track of stuff for you guys (And maybe a little bit for myself....)
-Best regards LAYF

Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:31 am

Sorry. It's going to be a bit longer for me. I've been on call this week and things have been busy. Not sure if it's going to slow down soon either. :( I'll try to get this done soon, but I may have to reassess whether I can continue. It's not fair to make you guys wait on me all the time.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:35 am

Do not worry Lurks, we have all the time needed...
-Best regards LAYF

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:35 am

► Show Spoiler
The ramblefrunk got bored with all the noise the humans and the orc made back and forth between each other and fluttered over to Jake who lay on the platform and tried to figure out what was holding him there. It sat down on the very tip of the hilt of one of the spears and even the light weight of the ramblefrunk was enough to tilt it slightly, giving Jake some slack.

Jake got excited and made some encouraging cooing noises to get the ramblefrunk to do the same to the other spears.
But the ramblefrunk had spotted the ball hanging down on the chain that - additionally to the spears - kept Jake down. It flew closer and sniffed at the ball hopefully, then gave it a lick. With a look of utter disgust on its face, it turned away again and flew to perch on Jake's torso. It sniffled the air again picked up a subtle scent and then - with Jake unable to stop it - raided Jake's pockets for left over cracker crumbles, happily munching away on the tiny morsels.
► Show Spoiler
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:34 pm

LAYF wrote:Okay, awesome stories so far everyone... you are not making this easy on me....

Quarg: Character development is 100% fair. As long as the others are okay with anything you do with their characters.
Yeah, not changing Wears character at all...I was making Joe a hell of a lot grimmer than he was...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:26 pm

► Show Spoiler
He grins and turns to Joe, looking for confirmation that he is indeed a funny guy, but Joe is standing completely rigid with anger and horror, and is staring fixedly at the men on the platform. Jo notices Joe's knuckles are white and his fists are trembling.

"...He wasn't talking to me, was he?"
Joe stands there, and says under his breath. "Get Joey out of here...your fee is on account with the Guild..."

Joe then yells, "Four Hundred Thousand in gold...That was the price Joey...The ransom that Roghal...who was then just called Nar, wanted for Princess Vala...and that's what I paid..." Joe says the last bit and his eyes loose foucus it as he looks somewhere else...his eyes unfocused now. "But all you gave me back was the broken shell and soul of the woman I loved...right Roghal? Because to earn some extra cash you let every low life with a few coins in their pocket have his way with her." He stopped for a moment, "But I should have known you'd pull something like that eh? She drank enough poison to kill an army less that three full days after her release."

"But you don't have enough Joey...I'm afraid you only have three hundred and fifty five thousand on account....."

Roghal chuckled, "Ah I knew it Joe...you did hold out on me...keeping all of that lovely money to yourself...no matter how much you might say you loved her..."

"with the Militant Brothers of Ni..."

Roghal scowled at that...

"That's right Roghal...the one group I could deposit the funds with that not even you would want to take on and every coin I placed there is under Joey's name..." He turns and smiles at Joey with bright eyes full of a happy rage, like a man who's about sing a song as he slaughters millions, "But Joey, you forgot the damn codeword haven't you?..do you remember what I told you if we got separated?..No of course not...not where to go, not who to talk to? Nope, in one ear and around the skull and out the other" He turns and laughs at all in the room, "Joey, your the richest man here besides what Roghal may have stuck away somewhere...but because your too stupid to remember a simple set of instructions your stuck in chains to a King who bought the throne he is sitting in with Vala's life..."

Roghal snarled, "Tell me the codeword or..."

"What?" Joe just laughed, "Kill me?..you made me watch the only woman I love be destroyed to the point that taking her own life was a mercy...You've never watched the one thing in your life be completely and utterly destroyed and handed back to you...You killed her, in a far worse way."

► Show Spoiler
"So Roghal, if you want that codeword, your going to have to come down here yourself and get it..." Joe's eyes were bright and cheerful his voice full of both malice and pure glee...
Last edited by Quarg on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:10 pm

((Jo facepalms really hard at getting mixed up in this ridiculous mess))