Ideas?

Aegis J Hyena
Game Master

Ideas?

Post by Aegis J Hyena » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:10 pm

So my arm has mostly healed as much as it's going to following my arm-breaking experience and it's time to get back into gaming.

The trouble is, what do you want to see from me if anything?

I could go back to the Katha and Civ 7, but keeping track of a hivemind isn't easy and I probably would have gone back to them already if I really wanted to.

I could re-open the Pit of 1000 Skulls for round 2, but I'm not sure it'd... work. I gave out too much loot early on.

I'm trying to design a Blood Bowl analogue for the forum, but going is slow.

My friend has an IRC battle script he wrote for me but he's being incredibly hard to catch so I can have him -send- it to me.

I could start another Spore-related Civ evolution and see what we come up with THIS time, as people seemed to have a lot of fun with that.

What do you guys want? After my computer wakes up and behaves (I blew it up, on a library computer right now) I'll take ideas into consideration.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Capricornian/

It's Always Something. No, don't give me that look. It's Always Something.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Re: Ideas?

Post by GathersIngredients » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:19 pm

If you're up for it, I would be thrilled if someone (you, maybe?) would do a game in the style of "you are a dog!"

I am very sorry to see it on hiatus, though I can understand that herdsCats doesn't feel like continuing atm, after her own pet went over the rainbow bridge.

Doesn't have to be a dog, mind you.
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:26 am

Spore civ would be cool.

Rabite
Remains Silent

Post by Rabite » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:15 am

Well i've been reading some of your games and had the most fun with the generation of Civ 6.

But I would like to join Civ 8 if you accept newcomer as players.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:23 am

All newcomers are accepted...it's just sad when you leave.....

Sarusama..I miss you.. :'(

I'm just glad jibjib is back-ish.

We've lost so many over the years. :(

I too would be interested in a new Civ though...though, as much heck as we went through with the last one, I would find it interesting if we went back to a village of Goblins only trying to take over the world.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Always glad to see new people here. Many people left and our game community shrank down from when I joined back before 2010.
:zzz: