Recruitment: PTU: Team XXXtreme!!!

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Recruitment: PTU: Team XXXtreme!!!

Post by The Lost » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:29 am

Hi so....I'm wanting to make a game. To be precise it'll be a PTU game. The name of the game is currently being workshopped.

Here is the premise: You are a newly hired grunt with a few other new recruits. Your main goal is to steal pokemon and cause mayhem. There will be missions to help achieve this goal, but how you go to achieve the missions and potentially future goals is up to you. You can even sell your ill-gotten pokemon to the organization. You can even technically sell your starter pokemon to the organization before your first mission but I do not suggest this.

Other additional info: Your starter pokemon is unfortunately not very special, since it is expected to steal the ones that would be more so. Trainers gain additional feat point every 5 levels, and can gain an additional class at 25.

There are alternate evolutions for alolan pokemon. Riachu (A) - evolve from Pikachu from shiny stone
Eggsecutor (A) - evolve eggecute from sun stone
Marowak (A) - evolve cubone from dusk stone
Wheezing (G) -evolve koffing with moon stone

There will be a way to buy and sell pokemon in the black market, along with gambling if you wish to do so.

Eventually there will be pokemon fusions, the details for those will be given after they are unlocked.
-------
There are only a few set rules for you to follow.
1: If you murder, don't do it out in the open. We don't want coppers on our tail.
2: Don't steal from other XXXtreme members, that's not cool.
3: No killin each other, we don't want to clean up your corpse, man.
4: Exceptions for traitors of course
5: Kill pokemon only as a last resort, we need the pokemon alive more than dead but if you have to ice em, ya ice em.
6: No snitchin' on us to the coppers or turn turncoat. We don't like snitches, man.

-----------------
DO YOU LIKE STEALING? DO YOU LIKE TO BE OVER THE TOP? WELL THERE IS AN ORGINZATION FOR YOU! XXXTREME!
ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND RETRIVE YOUR VERY OWN POKEMON!

1: Why did you join the coolest team there is?
2: If you were to nab a pokemon what pokemon would it be?
3: What is your preferred type of pokemon?
4: What is the best way of stealing pokemon?
5: If given the chance what would be the coolest way of causing mayhem?
6: What is the best legendary?
7: What pokemon do you think is the best?
8: What pokemon do you think is most rad out of these: Rattata, Rattata (a), Meowth, meowth (a)(g), Vinipede, Zubat, Fletchling, Seedot, Nincada, joltik, koffing, skunky, gligar, dribur, golett, onix, growlithe, carvanha, houndour, zigzagoon (g), poochyena, scraggy, sneasel, paniard
9: Who is the most coolest and awesome team?
10: What two pokemon do you think would be a cool fusion?

(You don't have to answer all the questions, mostly 2, 6, and 8. I had 10 questions because I thought it would be a nice round number. I'm aiming more for a comedy/humor rather than gritty realism)

Starting pokemon are from question 8, are level 5 and any nature you want. There aren't any special qualities on the starter pokemon, focusing more on stealing mons you want. Trainers start at level 1 and can choose from any book except book of blessed/damned for trianer classes and any outside classes maybe approved.

Also: For galar pokemon, I will mostly using the variant pokemon but some from the dex may show up.
Last edited by The Lost on Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dlover
Game Master

Re: Recruitment: PTU: Team XXXtreme!!!

Post by Dlover » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:07 pm

I'll sign up for this.

Answers:
1 - To get a more consistent profit from my skill set.
2 - The rarest one available.
3 - Dark and Ghost.
4 - Take it without being seen, be long gone before it's noticed.
5 - Making many items "disappear" without a trace.
6 - Darkrai
7 - Thievul
8 - Sneasel
9 - Any team I'm in.
10 - Thievul and Zoroark.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Re: Recruitment: PTU: Team XXXtreme!!!

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:56 am

I will probably have to pass on this myself though it seems fun. My comittment to the forum has sadly been flaky thanks to real life evolving.