Forum error

For creating groups, suggesting features, reporting problems and the like.
M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Forum error

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:43 am

Hiya folks! I'm just here to play the forum delivery boy and/or scapegoat.

I've had reports of (and admittedly, have seen it happen myself) a persistent little bug going around the forums. It's not a grave bug, but one that seems hard to pin downand annoying, so we'd like to have it fixed if we can... And are looking for info on what might be the cause of it!

Those of you who have already experienced it as well will probably know what I'm talking about... It happens right after making a new post. Rather than being redirected to your new post, you get redirected to a white screen with only the following error message:

phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_messenger.phpon line 978: include(./cache/production/queue.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 1836: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3268)

Going back and reloading however, will reveal the post always does go through.

There's a form here that I'd appreciate you guys filling in assuming you've had the issue before... If you've got any additional insights or questions, you can ask them here instead!