- We will not make special user titles for most groups, special titles are reserved for users who make a significant contribution to the forum. You are welcome to try to persuade us that your group should have a custom user title, but in most cases we'll say no.
- Instead, we encourage you to create a banner that can be displayed either in your signature or as your avatar. If a banner is created, it should be no more than 250 pixels wide by 50 pixels tall. Avatars must be no larger than 200x200 pixels.
- All groups must either be open to all forumites and/or must have clear and reasonable requirements to join the group.
The Dragon Club - open to all forumites
I Survived the Forum Wars - Requirement: Having been a member of at least one previous Goblins forum.
- You may belong to more than one user group, just make sure that you meet the requirements for each group you decide to join
- The primary benefit of a user group is the ability to quickly and easily send messages to all members of the group.
- What the group is for
- What additional features you feel the group should have - access to different emoticons, posting privileges, etc
- Who is to be the group leader
At least 10 other members must post here indicating that they want to be a member of the group too.
As always, the Admins and Moderators reserve the right to oversee and make changes to the rules as this forum evolves. Groups are a privilege and not a right.
If you have any questions, either PM me with the "Subject: Groups Question -" or email me at email@example.com