GAL: Quest 3 - Finished (please move)

For all games that are now over.
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: GAL: Quest 3 - Turn 13

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:08 am

► Show Spoiler
Forges climbs the ladder into the attic and finds that his yellow colored key fits perfectly into the chest. Once opened, he sees that the inside of the chest is heavily padded with sound canceling type material. Inside of the chest is a small box with a blue lock. Once he pulls the box from the chest he also spies a small coin purse in the bottom of the chest which contains 12 gold. It is up to him whether he would like to share it or not.
► Show Spoiler
Remedies attempts to remove the boots from the small table but finds that they are somehow permanently melded onto the table. She pulls and tugs as hard as she can and just as she is about to give up, she finally pulls one of them off with a snapping sound. As she looks inside, she sees that there is a wooden shaped foot stuck inside the shoe.
Laughs spots the cabinet and is unable to resist climbing up to look inside. Sadly, as he looks inside the cabinet and the surround drawers, he finds that everything has been removed from these pieces of furniture.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Costa picks up some of the "girly" magazines and begins flipping through pages. As the pages settle down and he sees what is on the page, his eyes go bloodshot, his jaw drops and he finds himself unable to look away from the horrifying image. No matter how hard he tries, he is unable to look away and unable to put the magazine down. A scream rises in his throat and begins to escape from his gaping maw.
(Costa is essentially paralyzed until someone helps him stop looking at the magazine.)

Stats & Loot
.[tabs: Remedies(Nerre)]
ATT: 1
DEF: 1
HP: 5/5

ITEMS: .3 Gold, Tapestry Rod +1 Atk

[tabs:Costa (askstoomuch)]

ITEMS: Sharp Fork, Magical Glasses, Blue Key, "My first wand" wand, PlayWitch 2x
[tabs:Laughs(Spiderwrangler)]
HP: 4/5

ITEMS: Pewter Cup, Pewter Plate, Tapestry Rod +1 Atk
[tabs:Forges(Patdragon)]

WEARING: A sharp looking Man-purse (backpack)
ITEMS: Dirty Lollipop, 3 important looking letters, yellow key, 3 blank books[/tabs]

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:32 am

► Show Spoiler
Forges pockets the money and if the small box will fit in his back pack he'll take that too for the moment.

Being the closest to the ladder if I think I hear Costa screaming I would rush downstairs....

If I don't think i can hear him i would ask if the others have found any extra keys, before casually deciding to head back down and see if the basement door did indeed open when I moved the book....(which when I get to that floor may mean I hear Costa and go to help)
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:37 am

► Show Spoiler

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:41 am

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
- Karn, Silver golem

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:16 pm

"The furniture has feet. While the amount looks like teleporter testing results, these feet do not. Look, they are made out of wood! I hope he did not turn the adventurers into furniture. The letter said he sold a lot of it, didn't it? I don't want to be a table or chair!"
:zzz:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:22 pm

A bit bummed at the cabinet being empty (he'd been SURE there was something good inside), and not wanting to open 700 drawers, Laughs hops down and heads toward the ladder going down to the room below.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:20 am

If everybody walks down, she joins the group.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:06 am

As he departs, Laughs comments to Remedy, "Furniture feet are kind strange... this room is boring. You gonna loot both boots, you wanna come downstairs?"
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:39 am

I won't loot them now, will take some time to get the wooden feet out.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: GAL: Quest 3 - Turn 14

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:43 am

► Show Spoiler
Costa continues to scream, at the top of his lungs and his scream becomes a wall of force.
► Show Spoiler
Forges places the coins in his pack and then tries to put the wooden box with the blue lock in as well. Something...Magical.. emanates from the box making it impossible, but he finds he can easily carry it. Carefully, he moved down the ladder and then into the portal. As he stepped into the main room, a wall of sound coming from the bedroom smacks him in the face, startling him and making him drop the wooden box onto the floor.
► Show Spoiler
Remedies rips the boot off of the other leg of the table and looking inside finds another wooden foot. He keeps both foot-filled boots and heads down to the second floor portal room.
Laughs, unwilling to look through all of the drawers in the room, realizing that he will probably find nothing anyways, also heads down the ladder to the upstairs portal room.

Stats & Loot

ITEMS: .3 Gold, Tapestry Rod +1 Atk, a pair of wooden foot filled boots.

ITEMS: Sharp Fork, Magical Glasses, Blue Key, "My first wand" wand, PlayWitch 2x

ITEMS: Dirty Lollipop, 3 important looking letters, yellow key, 3 blank books[/tabs]

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:50 am

I'll leave the box where it fell and crawl towards Costa underneath the wailing wall of AHHHHHHHHHH and then try and snap him out of it.
► Show Spoiler
- Karn, Silver golem

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:04 am

Laughs will unroll one of the tapestries before hopping on the portal pad, holding it before him to try to deflect the screaming.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:20 am

► Show Spoiler

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:28 am

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by spiderwrangler on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:34 am

mm, yes, i noticed that after i was done. I will fix the graphics quickly. But for now, assume that Laughs is carrying his rod around, whereas Remedy had dropped hers in Room 1. Thus, the one that is in Room 3 is not there.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:37 am

Remedy uses one of the tapestries to take cover below and then approaches the screaming Costa.
Then she just keeps going and asks "are you ok?" as she accidentally walks into him, so he maybe drops the magazine (this is not her plan, cause she does not know why he screams. It just happens maybe.).

She also regains her rod if she not already has it on her inventory.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: GAL: Quest 3 - Turn 15

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:27 am

► Show Spoiler
Costa Continues to yell, his voice becoming stronger and stronger the longer he yells, it now reaches the point that being hit by the voice will hurt.
Luckily for Forges, he has some smarts in his brain. Dropping to the floor, he crawls slowly into the bedroom and then tackles Costa's legs causing him to fall. As he falls the magazine flys from his hands and falls to the floor and the screaming begins to stop, though some of it is still rushing toward the main room.
Remedies and Laughs both decide to use tapestries to protect themselves from the sound, but as they step through the portal, the last remnants of the sound rips the tapestries to shreds. Luckily for them the sound stops just as the tapestries are destroyed, saving them from any damage. Remedy picks up her tapestry rod.
Moments after a heroic effort by Forges, Costa finds himself lying on his back staring up at the ceiling and feeling as though something horrible happened, luckily he remembers nothing.

Stats & Loot

ITEMS: .3 Gold, Tapestry Rod +1 Atk, a pair of wooden foot filled boots.

ITEMS: Sharp Fork, Magical Glasses, Blue Key, "My first wand" wand, PlayWitch vol. 1

Last edited by BadgeAddict on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:34 am

Laughs will pick up the box with the blue lock and carry it to the room where Costa and Forges are.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:56 am

"up we get, what on earth were you looking at" glancing to the floor, and seeing the cover...."playwitch...no wonder at least it wasn't the 3D swim-Were edition that'd have made you blind too."

Forges helps Costa up and seats him on the bed if needed to catch his breath.

"I think we're done upstairs, we've looked through most of the room and I've found a box that needs opening, and i may have open the trapdoor, Guys whilst i check on Costa see if its opened.
► Show Spoiler
- Karn, Silver golem

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:06 am

Remedy moves the little box with the blue lock to the other room, the asks the others if somebody has a key to it.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:10 am

► Show Spoiler
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:11 am

sorry, was the only action that made sense to me this turn and it was right next to me. Just wanted to post something fast so Badge can go on. Then Remedy just follows you into the next room.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:33 am

► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:45 am

I don't feel rushed, don't worry. Just uncreative right now. So just let Remedy tag along please. :)

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:44 am

No worries. It was the obvious move. :)
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler