GAL: Quest 1 (Completed)

For all games that are now over.
User avatar
SGTdude
Gives Speeches
Posts: 1116
UStream Username: SGTdude

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 30)

Post by SGTdude » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:29 am

ooc-Well I would like to see what is in that chest up there, but i dont see how we can survive a fight with them. Maybe William can now. Maybe we could get the trolls to kill them for us.

Odd will go across the bridge to help with Operation: get the little guy down from the web by climbing up and cutting him down.
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

User avatar
WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 6961
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 30)

Post by WearsHats » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:00 am

I thought the plan was for Walks to cut the web with her spear.

I'll stay on the chests and whack any stingers that appear.
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
SGTdude
Gives Speeches
Posts: 1116
UStream Username: SGTdude

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 30)

Post by SGTdude » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:06 am

Ok. I will instead go up and ask the trolls to help us get rid of the skellys then.

I'm not sure what else to do. Here are some ideas though:
- bring indestuctible chests back to inn
- fill a cest with acid and bring it back to inn
- fill a chest with acid to dump on skellys to get loot
- free the gnome and just go home (we are done right?)
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

User avatar
WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 6961
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 30)

Post by WearsHats » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:19 am

I'm not saying you have to do that. I'm just confused and wondering what Gathers will do. (I'm also not sure about trying to climb a spiderweb. Seems sticky. Also, fragile.) But do what you think is best.

I agree we should bring the chests back, if we can. We can try the acid on the skeletons trick, but it seems risky. We might have better luck using the rope to lasso them and then pull them into the acid pit (once we've pulled the chests out).

But, yes. We've freed the gnome and made peace between the gnomes and the trolls. We should now be able to collect the beer (what we were sent to do in the first place) and transport it back to the inn.

At some point, we should maybe discuss distribution of loot. But I'm not sure how to go about that.
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
SGTdude
Gives Speeches
Posts: 1116
UStream Username: SGTdude

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 30)

Post by SGTdude » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:10 am

Well I want to get the skelly's. But I will see the top orc about the beer.

FINAL CORRECTION: I am going up to talk to the troll through the speaker about the beer, avoiding the spike trap.

On loot:
Everyone should get something (and not just a pointy stick or torch). Once everyone has something we could lottery the stuff (tl picks a number, closest guess wins). But I think sellable loot should be sold and money divided evenly since we all contributed equally to success.
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

User avatar
GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator
Posts: 4733

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 30)

Post by GathersIngredients » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:31 pm

If no stinger surfaces in the way, Walks will hop onto the right floor of the room and try to cut the web that the gnome with the tip of her spear, allowing him to climb down the shaft, if he manages to free himself.
If a stinger surfaces in Walks' way and would hurt her if she passes, kill it with the spear.

And yes, I would very much like it if it were possible to distribute the loot a bit in the end. :thumbsup:
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Isle of Starlight!
Hunters of Letrua: Loki "Boarstrangler" - Obsidian portal page
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Quarg
.
Posts: 4901

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 30)

Post by Quarg » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:46 pm

William will pack away the loot and then push the two chests over to underneath the imprisoned gnome, then climb up to free him.

OOC: Loot division is fine by me...though I would like to 'buy' the chainmail and bow if possible...
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14006
Location: Florida

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 31)

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:21 am

Turn 31

Image

Odd heads up the ladder and asks to speak to the Thurg again. The speaking-tube emerges from the door:

"Hello! It's the goblins again! We've killed the spider like you asked us to and the gnomes have agreed to do your laundry once a week if you leave it outside your lair for them to collect. I think we've fulfilled every part of the deals we had, and we want to collect Savage's beer now!"
"Hmmm... Well, no offence, but I can't just take your word for it... HEY! HEY BREK!!"
"YES BOSS?"
"GO DOWNSTAIRS AND SEND RORK UP WILL YOU? YOU GUARD THE BRIDGE FOR HIM."
"OK BOSS!"

Brek disappears downstairs.

"RORK! THE BOSS WANTS TO SEE YOU!"
"Now? But - Aw shit."

Image

"Yes boss?"
"This goblin says that we have an agreement with the gnomes now and that they've also killed that spider that's been bothering us. Is that true?"
"Yes boss! They're telling the truth. You wouldn't believe how they did it either! First they-"
"Have you been eating on the job again Rork? And where's your weapon?"
"Uhhh.... Well, the thing is..."
"You've been warned about this Rork. Report to Skiff for kitchen duty.
".... yes boss...."
"Sorry about that, goblin. Anyway, now that's all sorted out, you'd better come inside!"

The door to the Troll's Lair swings open and a heavy smell of rotten food and sweaty trolls makes Odd's eyes water. Rork mopes his way inside.

Image

Downstairs, Mines stands guard, ready to attack any more stingers that appear, but no more show up this turn.

Walks tries to cut the gnome free of the web with her spear. It's not the best weapon for the job, but she eventually manages to prod enough holes into it for the gnome to scramble down the shaft. There is no more venom on the spear.

"You have saved my life! I am eternally grateful!"
"Oh, no problem at all! I guess you can go home now."
"... Ugh. You know, I'm not sure I really want to. Maybe it's because I've been upside down for too long, but I was trapped there for DAYS and they never once tried to save me. I don't really feel like going back to work for a bunch of assholes who'd rather see me become spider food.

Hey! Where do you guys live? Don't suppose you need a gnome around do you? I'm no adventurer, but I'm pretty good at mending stuff and tailoring! I bet I could be useful!"


William packs up the furs and cloak pin into one of the chests and shoves it over towards the edge.

------------------------------------

Stats & Loot [Items in red are currently equipped]
.[tabs: Odd Duck]
ATT: 2
DEF: 2
HP: 1/5

ITEMS:
Skull
Pointy Stick (+1 ATT)
Leather Armour (+1 DEF)
Rat Corpse (x1)

[tabs: Walks With The Wind]
ATT: 2
DEF: 1
HP: 3/5

ITEMS:
Pointy Stick (+1 ATT)
Vial of spider venom: Can be applied to weapons or added to potions.
Torch (extinguished): +1 ATT if used as weapon; 5% chance of setting an enemy on fire; 10% chance of breaking.
Rat Corpses (x2)
Skull
Borrowed Spear (+2 ATT)

[tabs: william]
ATT: 2
DEF: 1
HP: 3/5

ITEMS:
Pointy Stick (+1 ATT)
Shortbow (ranged)
Arrows (x4, +1 ATT)
Skull
Chainmail shirt: (+2 DEF)
High-quality animal pelts (x2): These look valuable.
Silver Cloak Pin: Forged in the shape of a wolf's head
Money pouch: Contains 40GP

[tabs: Mines Flagons]
ATT: 2
DEF: 1
HP: 4/5

ITEMS:
Torch (lit): +1 ATT if used as weapon; 5% chance of setting an enemy on fire; 10% chance of breaking.[/tabs]
Last edited by thinkslogically on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator
Posts: 4733

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 31)

Post by GathersIngredients » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:37 am

"Well, I'm not sure if 'living there' is the right term, but there's the Goblins Adventurer League headquarters. We'll return there as soon as we are done with our errands here. You're welcome to tag along with us, if you'd like. I'm pretty sure that you'd find some work there occasionally, when goblins return from their adventures in need of mending torn clothes and armor or possibly even crafting new ones. I'm Walks With The Wind, by the way, Walks for shot. What's your name, little one?"
Walks
says and after the gnome replies (or not), she'll try to help William get the loot chest across the acid vat. If she can she'll take the small chest with her, too, allowing the gnome to ride inside, if he wants to. (It's probably safer in there until they are on the other side of the acid vat, and she'll let him out on the other side immediately.)


@ team: we should probably try and get the chests and/or the rope out of the acid a.s.a.p., hence I'm trying to get everything from the right side of the room to the left. Maybe, someone (most likely Mines) can (conditionally on us making it safely to the left side) try and pull the chest-bridge onto dry 'land'? :thumbsup:

And I really feel bad for Rork. I wonder if I should bring the spear to the trolls, so they will go easier on him, or if he's 'doomed' in any case and/or if he's happier in the kitchen, than on guard duty. (At least there's probably lots of food around. :lol: )
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Isle of Starlight!
Hunters of Letrua: Loki "Boarstrangler" - Obsidian portal page
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 6961
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 31)

Post by WearsHats » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:17 am

Second Walks's invitation for us to claim the gnome as loot bring the gnome back to do odd jobs for us.

I'll help move things across the acid pit. If any stingers threaten, I'll swat them down.

I'm sorry about poor Rork, but I don't think there's much we can do. I also suspect this might be TL's way of giving us the spear, which would otherwise have to be returned to him.
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Quarg
.
Posts: 4901

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 31)

Post by Quarg » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:32 am

William wonders why they are trying to use the big chest to carry things rather than just have one of them carry the objects...

William goes over and grabs the small chest and points. "Someone grab the rope... I have an idea of how to get those pesky skeletons upstairs..."

William will then run across the bridge ....and will see about getting the rope off the bridge now that it is no longer needed...
Last edited by Quarg on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14006
Location: Florida

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 31)

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:39 am

Quarg wrote:William wonders why they are trying to use the big chest to carry things rather than just have one of them carry the objects...
Because you said you 'packed up' the stuff last turn and then started moving the chest. I assumed you wanted to take the chest back with you so I added it to your stuff, but I'm happy to empty it back into William's pockets if you'd rather just do that?

User avatar
WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 6961
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 31)

Post by WearsHats » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:47 am

We have 3 big chests lassoed already. I don't think we need the fourth. But the chest may provide better protection from acid. *shrug* Whatever works.

I do worry that it will be difficult to get the big chest across the bridge of chests. The rope will only last about 10 turns from when it was first dunked in the acid. But the small chest should be doable.
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
SGTdude
Gives Speeches
Posts: 1116
UStream Username: SGTdude

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 31)

Post by SGTdude » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:18 am

(Just asking. Feel free to overide my question in the interest of moving on TL)

Hey Mr. Boss... can you help us dispatch those two skeletons downstairs as well?

If he says no or ignores my question, I will go pull up the dungeon sign to take it with us.
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

User avatar
Quarg
.
Posts: 4901

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 31)

Post by Quarg » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:25 am

thinkslogically wrote:
Quarg wrote:William wonders why they are trying to use the big chest to carry things rather than just have one of them carry the objects...
Because you said you 'packed up' the stuff last turn and then started moving the chest. I assumed you wanted to take the chest back with you so I added it to your stuff, but I'm happy to empty it back into William's pockets if you'd rather just do that?
No somehow I didn't think the trying to cut the spider web from below was going to work. When I said pack up I generally ment into my inventory, while moving the trunk had more to do with rescuing the gnome.
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14006
Location: Florida

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 31)

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:36 am

Ah ok - I'll edit that stuff back into your inventory then and you can leave the chest where it is if you prefer.

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14006
Location: Florida

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 32)

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 pm

Turn 32

Image

"Well, I'm not sure if 'living there' is the right term, but there's the Goblins Adventurer League headquarters. We'll return there as soon as we are done with our errands here. You're welcome to tag along with us, if you'd like. I'm pretty sure that you'd find some work there occasionally, when goblins return from their adventures in need of mending torn clothes and armor or possibly even crafting new ones. I'm Walks With The Wind, by the way, Walks for shot. What's your name, little one?"
"Little one? I'm bigger than LOTS of things! Just cos I'm not as big as you doesn't mean you need to be all sizist! Anyway, my name is Ralf. It's a pleasure. Mostly."
"Well... fine. Anyway, if you're coming with us, you need to get in the box."
"Uhhh... what?"
"It's for your own protection from the acid and so we can take you back with us."
"In the box?"
"Yup!"
"That's right!"
"Oh. Ok then."

Ralf hops into the little chest and gets carried across to the other side.

Once everyone's across, William unties the rope from the ladder.

Image

"Hey Mr. Boss... can you help us dispatch those two skeletons downstairs as well?"
"What? Why? They're not hurting anyone. Now, are you coming in or- Hey! Where are you going?!"

Upstairs, Dies completely ignores the Troll Leader and runs off to steal the dungeon sign instead.

---------------------------------------------

Stats & Loot [Items in red are currently equipped]
.[tabs: Odd Duck]
ATT: 2
DEF: 2
HP: 1/5

ITEMS:
Skull
Pointy Stick (+1 ATT)
Leather Armour (+1 DEF)
Rat Corpse (x1)
Very Dangerous Dungeon Sign (requires 2 hands to carry)

[tabs: Walks With The Wind]
ATT: 2
DEF: 1
HP: 3/5

ITEMS:
Pointy Stick (+1 ATT)
Vial of spider venom: Can be applied to weapons or added to potions.
Torch (extinguished): +1 ATT if used as weapon; 5% chance of setting an enemy on fire; 10% chance of breaking.
Rat Corpses (x2)
Skull
Venomous Spear (+2 ATT): Venom has a chance to paralyse the enemy.

[tabs: william]
ATT: 2
DEF: 1
HP: 3/5

ITEMS:
Pointy Stick (+1 ATT)
Shortbow (ranged)
Arrows (x4, +1 ATT)
Skull
Chainmail shirt: (+2 DEF)
High-quality animal pelts (x2): These look valuable.
Silver Cloak Pin: Forged in the shape of a wolf's head
Money pouch: Contains 40GP

[tabs: Mines Flagons]
ATT: 2
DEF: 1
HP: 4/5

ITEMS:
Torch (lit): +1 ATT if used as weapon; 5% chance of setting an enemy on fire; 10% chance of breaking.[/tabs]

User avatar
SGTdude
Gives Speeches
Posts: 1116
UStream Username: SGTdude

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 32)

Post by SGTdude » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:41 pm

"Oh sorry. I just had to grab my sign first." Odd will go in.(Didnt know they were gonna invite me in. Guess we aren't killing the skellys but I got a cool trophy and we finished the quest, maybe, i think, almost. PS - I love the fact that he is holding the sign in a kind of victory stance)
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14006
Location: Florida

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 32)

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:45 pm

He invited you in last turn, which makes it funnier that you ignored him and ran away to steal random bits of scenery instead :)

User avatar
WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 6961
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 32)

Post by WearsHats » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:56 pm

Okay, let's reel the chests in, untie the rope, transport at least one chest up the ladder (rope should help, once we get the acid off it), and... what?

Get going? Try to take on the skeletons?

Maybe we could talk to the troll boss and put in a commendation for Rork? Or offer to bring him home with us?
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
SGTdude
Gives Speeches
Posts: 1116
UStream Username: SGTdude

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 32)

Post by SGTdude » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:04 pm

[im sorry i missed that TL. But it is definitely funnier this way.]
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

User avatar
Quarg
.
Posts: 4901

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 32)

Post by Quarg » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:35 pm

Well why do I have a gnome in this box?
I'm about to fill it with acid to throw on the skeletons....

William opens the box "Ralph, William here...glad to meet you, think you need assistance getting up the ladder. I don't think you do but I'm about to use this box for another project..."
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

User avatar
GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator
Posts: 4733

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 32)

Post by GathersIngredients » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:08 am

I'm sorry, but I'm of the opinion that William shouldn't get the chain mail, the bow and arrows AND the little box. In the picture, it looks like Walks got it now, and if that's okay for everyone, I'd very much like her to keep it. She could find a way to stick her name to it and use it as storage back in the GAL. Maybe even equip it with a locking mechanism of sorts. :D William can use one of the big chests for any experiments, they are already all acid-y.
Oh and we could ask Ralf, if he'll be able to make the furs into some armor. Maybe THEN (with armor) we could tackle the skeletons. Seems like a shame to let the box with them unlooted. :( Plus, we'd get another little box. :thumbsup:



"Ralf, very pleased to make your acquaintance. And I'm sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my intention at all. I guess my brain picked the first term that made clear I was addressing you. But in any case, as you already pointed out, size is something very relative. Anyways, you're over the acid pit now, you can leave the protective box."
Walks
very carefully lets Ralf out of the small chest and helps reeling in the 3 big chests that are tied to the rope. If she still can do something afterwards, she'll move up one room. If Ralf needs AND wants help, she'll carry him. But I'm pretty sure that gnomes can use the ladder on the left side of the room, no problem, because the ones near the bridge were able to hightail into their room perfectly well. Then again maybe the slid down one of the poles in their panic. :lol:
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Isle of Starlight!
Hunters of Letrua: Loki "Boarstrangler" - Obsidian portal page
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Quarg
.
Posts: 4901

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 32)

Post by Quarg » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:44 am

I don't want to keep the box...it just seemed the easiest way of getting acid up to the level above....
And I'm just playing mule here....
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14006
Location: Florida

Re: GAL: Quest 1 (Turn 33)

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:01 am

Turn 33

Image

"Ralph, William here...glad to meet you, think you need assistance getting up the ladder. I don't think you do but I'm about to use this box for another project..."
"Ralf, very pleased to make your acquaintance. And I'm sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my intention at all. I guess my brain picked the first term that made clear I was addressing you. But in any case, as you already pointed out, size is something very relative. Anyways, you're over the acid pit now, you can leave the protective box."

Ralf hops onto the ladder while the goblins downstairs haul the chests out of the acid. The liquid runs off the rope quickly, leaving it miraculously dry to the touch almost instantly! That's some good crafting!

William takes the box back* ready for the next crazy plan.

Image

"Oh sorry. I just had to grab my sign first."
"Yeah, well leave it here then. You can pick it up on the way out."

Odd heads inside the lair.

Image

"Welcome, friend! Welcome! I expected that Savage might eventually send someone to collect his payment and I must say I've been impressed! Solving our little gnome problem has been a great help, but getting rid of that spider too? Well, you've earned your payment! So here's the beer we owed Savage, and here's the extra reward we promised you and your companions. I hope it makes more sense to you than it does to us. We're pretty sure it's been written in some kind of code, but we haven't been able to break it. And as a final token of our appreciation, we'd like to offer you belt we found too. ...It's too small for any of us.

"OH! And one last thing! Rork says that he definitely didn't drop his spear in the acid again because one of you 'borrowed' it. If that's true, just drop it back with us and it'll save him some bug-peeling duties. If he's making it up to get out of the bug-peeling, then... well, you don't need to worry about that, but he'll be in there a lot longer I can promise that much!


Image

Odd has gained one Barrel of Troll Beer (needs two people to carry), one Belt of Fisticuffs and one Mysterious Map. How exciting! He heads back outside and checks the map:

Image

Hmmmm!

-------------------------------------------

*I drew Walks holding the box last time because it was easier than having another thing on the floor, but since William never actually handed it over, it's still 'his' box for now. I'll leave you guys to sort out who gets what however you deem it fair.
► Show Spoiler
Stats & Loot [Items in red are currently equipped]
.[tabs: Odd Duck]
ATT: 2
DEF: 2
HP: 1/5

ITEMS:
Skull
Pointy Stick (+1 ATT)
Leather Armour (+1 DEF)
Rat Corpse (x1)
Very Dangerous Dungeon Sign (requires 2 hands to carry)
Belt of Fisticuffs: +1 ATT when unarmed.
Mysterious Map: Puzzling!

[tabs: Walks With The Wind]
ATT: 2
DEF: 1
HP: 3/5

ITEMS:
Pointy Stick (+1 ATT)
Vial of spider venom: Can be applied to weapons or added to potions.
Torch (extinguished): +1 ATT if used as weapon; 5% chance of setting an enemy on fire; 10% chance of breaking.
Rat Corpses (x2)
Skull
Venomous Spear (+2 ATT): Venom has a chance to paralyse the enemy.

[tabs: william]
ATT: 2
DEF: 1
HP: 3/5

ITEMS:
Pointy Stick (+1 ATT)
Shortbow (ranged)
Arrows (x4, +1 ATT)
Skull
Chainmail shirt: (+2 DEF)
High-quality animal pelts (x2): These look valuable.
Silver Cloak Pin: Forged in the shape of a wolf's head
Money pouch: Contains 40GP

[tabs: Mines Flagons]
ATT: 2
DEF: 1
HP: 4/5

ITEMS:
Torch (lit): +1 ATT if used as weapon; 5% chance of setting an enemy on fire; 10% chance of breaking.[/tabs]

Post Reply