Getting back slowly COMPLETED Take 4 Round 19 REQUEST MOVE!

For all games that are now over.
User avatar
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Posts: 7100
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!
Contact:

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4, Round 12

Post by LAYF » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Take 4 Round 12

Image
--
Image
--
Image



Inventory:
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

User avatar
trubbol
Voices Opinions
Posts: 423
UStream Username: Trubbol

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 12

Post by trubbol » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:40 pm

Well... I guess the secret is out.... you're a wizard greeny.
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering
Posts: 1522
Location: Gainesville, Florida

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 12

Post by Davecom3 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Apparently, if you ask somebody questions, you get them killed. So anytime you find somebody who's hostile to you, ask questions!

User avatar
kida
Gives Speeches
Posts: 1166

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 12

Post by kida » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:59 pm

No need to be cynical...Of course he didn't die from the questions, he died because he began to answer them.
Lets read the text at the upper right, and check what is in the medicine cabinet.
Is it me or the hot/cold water are opposite to what they suppose to be? Are we in some kind of opposite country (like countries that drive on the left side of the street)?

User avatar
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Posts: 7100
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!
Contact:

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 12

Post by LAYF » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:01 am

Update 12›ish
The text on the wall
Image
-Best regards LAYF

User avatar
ThroughTheWell
.
Posts: 1045

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 12

Post by ThroughTheWell » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:29 am

Feel the back of your head for stitches. Then, calm down and examine the rest of the room. What are all of the bottles? What is on all of the shelves? What is in the medicen cabinet?
I survived the forum move 4 times... yeah, I feel old.

User avatar
kida
Gives Speeches
Posts: 1166

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 12

Post by kida » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:45 am

I think Wladimir is the small guy with the exploded head. He should have key attached to his sleeve. Go and retrieve it after you examine the room.
Also search both Wladimir and Marco and loot them.

User avatar
BeanDip
Resident of Sacred Statue Garden
Posts: 2455

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 12

Post by BeanDip » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:49 am

Be Careful. The little man called Mr. Red Pants Kurt, not Marko so Marko is still around somewhere. Check the supplies, take what is useful and go search the little man (presumably Wladimir) and Kurt.
NOTE TO ALL THOSE I AM GAMING WITH: Currently gaming with others in the Sacred Statue Garden.


Signature changed by request of MrsBeanDip by Wolfie

User avatar
friedkitty
Voices Opinions
Posts: 492

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 12

Post by friedkitty » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:52 am

OOC: Sorry I've been gone so long guys...work's been kicking my tail!!!

Go get the key from inside Vlad's sleeve. Then rifle through his and Kurt's pockets. Then get heroin from the shelves, go back to the "shooting guy's" hall and yell to Marko that you have some heroin for him if he'' talk to you.(if that is what he means by up the hall. It could also mean the next bunker. Hmmmm.)

User avatar
Borys
Voices Opinions
Posts: 403
Location: Toruń, Poland

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 12

Post by Borys » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Hey, you funny little meaty boy. How about checking upstairs? And Looking down the corridor? You can surely see how long it is, and everything what's in it.
Complains of Everything in Minelings.
Boro in Call of Ctulhu - Filipstad
Boro in Unhallowed Isle
Boro in Civilization V
Boro in Cavemen

Proud comic(al) player.

In God School as Dies in Battle

My own game! Castle Story Open for everyone!

User avatar
trubbol
Voices Opinions
Posts: 423
UStream Username: Trubbol

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 12

Post by trubbol » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:02 pm

You should use your all powerful wizardyness to turn the place into a cake, and then eat it. Preferably a carrot cake.
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

User avatar
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Posts: 7100
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!
Contact:

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4, Round 13

Post by LAYF » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:19 am

Take 4 Round 13

Image
--
Image
--
Image
--
Image
--
Image
--
Image
--
Image
--
Image

Contradiction actions, you must decide if you want to go back to the shooting hallway or up to the bunker room in this hallway first.


Inventory:
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

User avatar
ThroughTheWell
.
Posts: 1045

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 13

Post by ThroughTheWell » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:44 am

Go up to the bunker room, open the door and look in. Don't go in unless you block the door from closing on you by jamming something under it. You should remember how, we've done that before. A nail might be substantial enough to block the door... or use Kurt.

Edit: also, go back, grab an eyeless sterile water, drink it, and keep the empty. Grab a 2nd eyeless water. Grab a scalple. Now, you can go look at the bunker.
Last edited by ThroughTheWell on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I survived the forum move 4 times... yeah, I feel old.

User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6927

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 13

Post by SamWiser » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:52 am

Yeah, Kurt would probably work. Use him.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

User avatar
AccursedBiscuit
Pipes Up Sometimes
Posts: 162
Location: Yup

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 13

Post by AccursedBiscuit » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:56 am

Third vote for Kurt.
I'm no ordinary biscuit. Just look at my horns.

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering
Posts: 1522
Location: Gainesville, Florida

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 13

Post by Davecom3 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:51 pm

Go back and get that jar of eyes. They are probably necessary for some retina scan somewhere.

User avatar
trubbol
Voices Opinions
Posts: 423
UStream Username: Trubbol

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 13

Post by trubbol » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:27 pm

Yar! Well yur options be clear harhar! Yee must carry the body to the door thing... and carry the eye jars because... maybe there might be a chance that they are useful in some morbid way...

Creepy right? Are you really going to do that?
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

User avatar
gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly
Posts: 3116
Location: Ukraine

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 13

Post by gamecreator » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:06 pm

I think those eyes belong to his counterpart.

User avatar
trubbol
Voices Opinions
Posts: 423
UStream Username: Trubbol

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 13

Post by trubbol » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:03 am

PINK!
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

User avatar
Borys
Voices Opinions
Posts: 403
Location: Toruń, Poland

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 13

Post by Borys » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:02 am

Yeah, look in the bunker upstairs first. But stay ready. And Try not to puke or panic.
Complains of Everything in Minelings.
Boro in Call of Ctulhu - Filipstad
Boro in Unhallowed Isle
Boro in Civilization V
Boro in Cavemen

Proud comic(al) player.

In God School as Dies in Battle

My own game! Castle Story Open for everyone!

User avatar
Nerre
Game Master
Posts: 4832

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 13

Post by Nerre » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:12 am

Check the guy you shot, see if he got stitches on his head too. If yes, try to find out how large the explosive is and cut it out. If it beeps, run like hell.
Maybe you can find out how to remove it so you can get rid of yours. Not that doing a surgery to your own head would be a good idea, but better than a explosive.

User avatar
trubbol
Voices Opinions
Posts: 423
UStream Username: Trubbol

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 13

Post by trubbol » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:16 pm

]Yeah, I think removing the explosive in your head is one of your best option, is there a mirror or reflective object you can use? And you feel the stitches, would it be possible to cut them? I suggest going back to where you first woke up for this though, trust me.
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

User avatar
Nerre
Game Master
Posts: 4832

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 13

Post by Nerre » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:45 pm

But think about the cameras. If they are able to see you, they might trigger the explosive. So maybe think about a place where you would be hidden. Maybe try to find a large blanket to hide below while removing it. Or shoot at the cameras in the room you want to do it in, if you can see them. Maybe they are well hidden.

User avatar
trubbol
Voices Opinions
Posts: 423
UStream Username: Trubbol

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 13

Post by trubbol » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:21 am

Couldn't they just blow him up the minute he starts covering camera's? I'm thinking he should go back to homebase so he does not have to walk all the way back over here and go through the "like omagod there are dead people and I like to puke when I see blood!"
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

User avatar
Nerre
Game Master
Posts: 4832

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 4 Round 13

Post by Nerre » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:37 am

We should start to write information down at the wall. So we do not start over and over again. And: You have to make covering yourself or the cameras like an accident. If you destroy them, your next self might be able to get rid of the explosive.

Post Reply