Getting back slowly COMPLETED Take 4 Round 19 REQUEST MOVE!

For all games that are now over.
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Re: Getting back slowly (A game) Round 2

Post by LAYF » Wed May 29, 2013 10:19 am

Round 3.
I'mBob wrote:Down the stairs, onward to the right!

BeanDip wrote:Ride a corpse down the stairs like a slide! It will be fun! Yaaaaay!
Or you could walk down. Like a nerd. Are you a nerd, Micheal?
Also when you get to the bottom of the stairs take a look at that map.
Theis2 wrote:Don't listen to her Michael.. You don't need a corpse to slide down the stairs, when you could just jump.
You can totally make it without getting hurt, it's easy.
Or you could be a nerd walking down the stairs.. And not the good kind of nerd but the dorky kind!
SamWiser wrote:Don't listen to these other fools. They want to kill you. Walk down the stairs then look at the map. You might want to take it with you.
Theis2 wrote:Says the guy with a pet pinguin who is an assassin.. :roll: I really wouldn't listen to that guy if I were you.
SamWiser wrote:You don't know me. You don't know what I've been through. Don't talk about my choice in pets. If you do it again you'll be on the list. You won't like that.
BeanDip wrote:Nonsense. I'm your friend. Your best friend. If I wanted to kill you then I'd tell you to get naked and take a flying leap down the stairs all at once.
Actually that sounds pretty fun. Let's put that on the table as Option B
M0rtimer wrote:"I'm not sure if me chiming in and tell you to check those lights is going to help or just further confuse you."
"Also apparently I'm purple because one of the others stole my usual color."
"I will have my revenge..."

(I have my eye on you Beandip... :P)
Theis2 wrote:You do notice you are trying to steal my color right!?!
M0rtimer wrote:"I totally have a different shade of purple! There's only so many colors to choose from!"
SamWiser wrote:You could be white, or dark blue, or be lame and stick with black.

I'm going to stick with this one though.
M0rtimer wrote:Actually, I'm just totally going to abuse my mod powers and post like this.
WhirdCheese wrote:"Tear down the painting and smash it to pieces!"

Inventory:
► Show Spoiler

NOTE: The reaction on the last page is NOT agans Weird or any of you guys.. its the voises he begins to hate....
-Best regards LAYF

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Re: Getting back slowly (A game) Round 3

Post by M0rtimer » Wed May 29, 2013 10:33 am

"Please remain calm! We're only trying to help you."

"At least, most of us are trying to help you. Maybe the guy telling you to jump down the stairs not necessarily so."

"Anyways- Best to move onto the next room and see what's in there."

WhirdCheese
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by WhirdCheese » Wed May 29, 2013 10:58 am

Tie a fish hook onto a fishing line. Then whing it around like a manic as you move right.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Wed May 29, 2013 11:39 am

ÔÇâ
Round 4.
M0rtimer wrote:"Please remain calm! We're only trying to help you."

"At least, most of us are trying to help you. Maybe the guy telling you to jump down the stairs not necessarily so."

"Anyways- Best to move onto the next room and see what's in there."
WhirdCheese wrote:Tie a fish hook onto a fishing line. Then whing it around like a manic as you move right.

Inventory:
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Re: Getting back slowly (A game) Round 4

Post by M0rtimer » Wed May 29, 2013 11:46 am

"Hmm. Poor chap seems to have hanged himself. Probably couldn't handle the voices."

"Could, you, err, search him? Maybe he has anything of interest? What about the broken lightbulb down there?"

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Wed May 29, 2013 12:27 pm

It may be uncomfortable to keep searching dead people, but they might have something to help you. You don't know if something they have might help you figure out what's happening.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Wed May 29, 2013 12:59 pm

I would be careful searching this one though.. Take a look at what he is dangling from. Yep electric wires. We can't know if they are turned on or off. You should find and alternative way to get him down without touching him. There are a few "things" you can use to throw at him to make him fall. Think about it before you get us all electrocuted.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Wed May 29, 2013 1:03 pm

You might be able to break the light bulb on the floor and use that to cut the wires. I don't know if glass would channel electricity though. Any help from the others? Or do you know?

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

BeanDip
Resident of Sacred Statue Garden

Post by BeanDip » Wed May 29, 2013 1:29 pm

Hey. Be nice to me. I'm the sensitive type and you'll hurt my feelings. Also, I'm in your head next to all this important information. I can make you forget math or how to walk. Is your name Susan? Well, you'll bloody well think it is when I'm through up here.

Now for your information. Glass is an extremely poor conductor of electricity and could maybe be used to cut said wires. Those wires are probably made of metal though so the chances of getting an edge sharp enough to cut them from glass is slim. Adding into the fact that this appears to be a military bunker so the light is probably covered by heavy plastic or an extremely tough glass to prevent easy shattering.

Check to see if your shoes have rubber soles. Rubber doesn't conduct electricity either and if you put them on your hands you might be able to clumsily pull the body down.

...see? I can be helpful too.
NOTE TO ALL THOSE I AM GAMING WITH: Currently gaming with others in the Sacred Statue Garden.

Signature changed by request of MrsBeanDip by Wolfie

WhirdCheese
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by WhirdCheese » Wed May 29, 2013 2:50 pm

Fine I'll stop being helpful then. Grab ahold of the wires he's hanging from.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed May 29, 2013 2:53 pm

"You know, wires are insulated for a reason. As long as you don't grab both outsides of that electrical cable at the same time you'll be fine."

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Thu May 30, 2013 8:01 am

Round 5.
M0rtimer wrote:"Hmm. Poor chap seems to have hanged himself. Probably couldn't handle the voices."

"Could, you, err, search him? Maybe he has anything of interest? What about the broken lightbulb down there?"
SamWiser wrote:It may be uncomfortable to keep searching dead people, but they might have something to help you. You don't know if something they have might help you figure out what's happening.
Theis2 wrote:I would be careful searching this one though.. Take a look at what he is dangling from. Yep electric wires. We can't know if they are turned on or off. You should find and alternative way to get him down without touching him. There are a few "things" you can use to throw at him to make him fall. Think about it before you get us all electrocuted.
SamWiser wrote:You might be able to break the light bulb on the floor and use that to cut the wires. I don't know if glass would channel electricity though. Any help from the others? Or do you know?
BeanDip wrote:Hey. Be nice to me. I'm the sensitive type and you'll hurt my feelings. Also, I'm in your head next to all this important information. I can make you forget math or how to walk. Is your name Susan? Well, you'll bloody well think it is when I'm through up here.

Now for your information. Glass is an extremely poor conductor of electricity and could maybe be used to cut said wires. Those wires are probably made of metal though so the chances of getting an edge sharp enough to cut them from glass is slim. Adding into the fact that this appears to be a military bunker so the light is probably covered by heavy plastic or an extremely tough glass to prevent easy shattering.

Check to see if your shoes have rubber soles. Rubber doesn't conduct electricity either and if you put them on your hands you might be able to clumsily pull the body down.

...see? I can be helpful too.
WhirdCheese wrote:Fine I'll stop being helpful then. Grab ahold of the wires he's hanging from.
M0rtimer wrote:"You know, wires are insulated for a reason. As long as you don't grab both outsides of that electrical cable at the same time you'll be fine."

Inventory:
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu May 30, 2013 8:39 am

"What? The fact that they all look exactly the same as you? Coincidental, I'm sure. Well, move on to the next room then."

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Re: Getting back slowly (A game) Round 6

Post by LAYF » Thu May 30, 2013 9:07 am

M0rtimer wrote:"What? The fact that they all look exactly the same as you? Coincidental, I'm sure. Well, move on to the next room then."
Round 6

Inventory:
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

BeanDip

Post by BeanDip » Thu May 30, 2013 9:13 am

Pretty strange that this one guy committed suicide when all the others have been shot dead. No bullet holes in him either but you're all wearing the same uniform.

Try the key on the lock. It's labeled 314. 3rd level, Bunker 14?

Knock if the key does not work. If you can look through the keyhole, do that before knocking.
Last edited by BeanDip on Thu May 30, 2013 3:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NOTE TO ALL THOSE I AM GAMING WITH: Currently gaming with others in the Sacred Statue Garden.

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Thu May 30, 2013 9:19 am

What red said.. But the same crazy person is mutilating their eyes to look like an "x".. Do you know any that might be crazy and lured to do such things?
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu May 30, 2013 9:53 am

"Well, if you want to know what you look like... Look at that guy."

"Anyways, yes, try the key. Continue down the hallway otherwise."

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Thu May 30, 2013 10:06 am

Keys are helpful like that. If a door is locked, then try the key.

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Thu May 30, 2013 10:27 am

Be nice pinguin guy, he isn't retarded.. At least not yet, but who knows what will happen behind this door?
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

BeanDip

Post by BeanDip » Thu May 30, 2013 11:07 am

There's probably something horrible and deadly behind that door. I'm betting that Micheal dies within a few seconds of opening it. I'm now taking bets on how long he can scream.

Oh crap is this thing still on? Can he hear me?

*cough* You'll be fine Micheal. I'm sure there's something cute or delicious behind that door. Open it posthaste!

Nolandking
Converses Frequently

Post by Nolandking » Thu May 30, 2013 11:35 am

Dont listen to Red their might be something that can help you escape this place maybe even a gun.
Haven't played this signature game in a long while but I'll try it out again.

Help these poor little guys hatch.

WhirdCheese
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by WhirdCheese » Thu May 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Wrap some fishing line around the knob and open it from a distance. It may be trapped.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Fri May 31, 2013 4:21 am

(sorry, wont copy text this time...]

-Best regards LAYF

BeanDip

Post by BeanDip » Fri May 31, 2013 8:49 am

"Yeah apparently I have a name now. It's your fault for thinking in colours. How is that even possible?

Anyway, try Bunker 15's door and if that doesn't work then continue moving right."

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Fri May 31, 2013 10:39 am

Don't pick on him like that. It's not his fault if he can't think normally. He is obviously cognitively impaired. Anyway, if the key doesn't work try kicking the door in.

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett