MyrMen: Final Action!

For all games that are now over.
ThroughTheWell

Re: MyrMen-(Allways open) 3rd month, 2nd year, week 1

Post by ThroughTheWell » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:46 pm

A) Get ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ to carry a dead worm to the mother machine (5: kida, Nerre, Dlover, M0rtimer, TTW)
B) Get ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ to mine more iron (4: kida, Dlover, M0rtimer, TTW)
C) Get ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ to deliver more wood from the root tree to the mother machine (1: Nerre)
C2) Get "3" to gather materials from the historical marker and return it to the MM. (7: Dlover, gamecreator, Badge, M0rtimer,kida, Nolandking, TTW)
D) Get The cave worm ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ to obey mint in helping him digging and securing the burial grounds (6: Nerre, Theis2, gamecreator, Badge, M0rtimer, Nolandking)
D2) Get The cave worm ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ to collapse the ceiling above the reds MM (as discussed in OOC thread) ()

Allow Zik to use science point to discover magnetic properties of iron (0: 2 for: kida+, gamecreator+, 2 against: M0rtimer-, TTW-)
Vote: Allow Achilles to use a warfare point to invent a team fighting tactic (only if the if-then condition for the action I need the point for is me in my post) (2: Nerre, TTW)
Allow Mike to use science point to invent Gas Tank (2 for: gamecreator+, M0rtimer+)
Allow Mike to use physical point to learn aimed strike (0: 1 for: gamecreator+, 1 against: TTW-)
Allow T5 and Theis2 to use DA (other skill?) points to invent DA objects (3 for: Theis2+, M0rtimer+, TTW+)

Produce a shovel-pickaxe at X1 (4 for: gamecreator+, Badge+, M0rtimer+ Nolandking+)
Produce a battle-axe at X1 (2 for: M0rtimer, TTW)
Produce 10 sling bullets at X1 (2 for: gamecreator+, TTW)
Produce a bag at X1 (1 for: gamecreator+)

Comment: I hope "A" at the top is interpreted as gathering as many cave worm corpses as he can hold.

Mike?, depending on your end goal, it might be important to say whether your gas tank is breakable or not. (Grenade, or flamethrower) Also, at the moment I see you as a slinger, not a meleer.

Zik, I'd rather leave basic science for after the big fight. How about making and delivering spells to the MM?
I survived the forum move 4 times... yeah, I feel old.

gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by gamecreator » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:02 pm

ThroughTheWell wrote:Mike?, depending on your end goal, it might be important to say whether your gas tank is breakable or not.
It produces gas. Containers must be researched, though.
ThroughTheWell wrote:Also, at the moment I see you as a slinger, not a meleer.
This is what I intended. And I think that aimed strike works on any attack.

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:58 am

gamecreator wrote:
ThroughTheWell wrote:Mike?, depending on your end goal, it might be important to say whether your gas tank is breakable or not.
It produces gas. Containers must be researched, though.
So, greenfood held 2 pixels above water, with a bleed off valve for harvesting the gas? Turn it upside down to coat the greenfood in water again to turn it off?

LAYF, if aimed strike works on ranged weapons, then I change my vote for Mike to learn aimed strike.

kida
Gives Speeches

Post by kida » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:14 am

A) Get ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ to carry a dead worm to the mother machine (5: kida, Nerre, Dlover, M0rtimer, TTW)
B) Get ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ to mine more iron (4: kida, Dlover, M0rtimer, TTW)
C) Get ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ to deliver more wood from the root tree to the mother machine (1: Nerre)
C2) Get "3" to gather materials from the historical marker and return it to the MM. (7: Dlover, gamecreator, Badge, M0rtimer,kida, Nolandking, TTW)
D) Get The cave worm ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ to obey mint in helping him digging and securing the burial grounds (6: Nerre, Theis2, gamecreator, Badge, M0rtimer, Nolandking)
D2) Get The cave worm ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ to collapse the ceiling above the reds MM (as discussed in OOC thread) ()

Allow Zik to use science point to discover magnetic properties of iron (0: 2 for: kida+, gamecreator+, 2 against: M0rtimer-, TTW-)
Vote: Allow Achilles to use a warfare point to invent a team fighting tactic (only if the if-then condition for the action I need the point for is me in my post) (2: Nerre, TTW)
Allow Mike to use science point to invent Gas Tank (2 for: gamecreator+, M0rtimer+)
Allow Mike to use physical point to learn aimed strike (1: 2 for: gamecreator+, kida+, 1 against: TTW-)
Allow T5 and Theis2 to use DA (other skill?) points to invent DA objects (3 for: Theis2+, M0rtimer+, TTW+)

Produce a shovel-pickaxe at X1 (4 for: gamecreator+, Badge+, M0rtimer+ Nolandking+)
Produce a battle-axe at X1 (2 for: M0rtimer, TTW)
Produce a shield at X1 (1 for: kida+)
Produce 10 sling bullets at X1 (2 for: gamecreator+, TTW)
Produce a bag at X1 (1 for: gamecreator+)

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:56 am

ThroughTheWell wrote:So, greenfood held 2 pixels above water, with a bleed off valve for harvesting the gas? Turn it upside down to coat the greenfood in water again to turn it off?
Read here.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:55 pm

gamecreator wrote:
I am no native but so far in games strike was used for both, hitting and shooting.
:zzz:

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Re: MyrMen-(Allways open) 3rd month, 2nd year, week 2

Post by LAYF » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Okay... HUUGE update....

All rules are now to be found in the recourses thread Here
SA and FH roll, here
Keep me honest if I forget actions or other things...
2nd year, 3rd month ( Month of green food) 2nd Week
Places of interest (Frames):
Full map with grid:
► Show Spoiler

Current missions:

This is the first week in the month of green food, all green food in water triples.
Last votes: A, B, C2, D) Succeeds
Zik is not allowed to use a science point to examine magnetic properties of iron.
Achilles is allowed to use a warfare point to invent team tactics
Mike is allowed to use a science point to invent a gas tank
Mike is allowed to use a physical point to learn aimed strike.
T and Theis2 is allowed to use a Forbidden lore point to invent a dark arts object.
The mothermachine produces 1 shovel pickaxe, 1 battle axe, 10 sling bullets, 1 shield and bag.

ÔÇ£1ÔÇØÔÇØOkay.. letÔÇÖs move some wormsÔÇØ
ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ starts dragging worms down to the mother machine, he moves on down there and starts moving a second.

ÔÇ£2ÔÇØÔÇØmore iron on its way!ÔÇØ
ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ continues mining, he fills up his inventory and delivers 6 more iron to the mothermachine!

ÔÇ£3ÔÇØÔÇØokay, IÔÇÖll go get that..ÔÇØ
ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ walks up to the hut... here he picks up 10 stone and starts to walk back.

ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ ÔÇØKreeii!ÔÇØ
ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ comes back and starts to help securing the hut area, itÔÇÖs a slow process if itÔÇÖs to be done safely.

ÔÇâ
Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ having been denied science knowledge from the hive mind, decides to expand her own knowledge, first by becoming a 3rd level scientist, and then by seeing what properties copper might have, she notes that in difference to iron, copper is not affected by water, she also notes that copper can be mixed with other metals, creating something better than both in some aspects. She gains 1 XP and 1 science point for this.
Then she drags a worm down to the mothermachine!

Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ becomes a 2nd level dark artist, and doing so, learns [Glide - Simple spell - the target can glide 4 squares for each square they fall, falling more than 2 squares this way have 50% chance to deal 1 damage per square] he then uses the new spell to move over to the other side where T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ and he together starts inventing a spell storing device, with the use of a SA from T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ and forbidden lore from the Hive mind, the manage to invent [SharmanÔÇÖs Talisman Blueprints - must be delivered to the mothermachine to be used - Cost 1 building stone and 1 forbidden lore point - Produced at the mothermachine with 1 spell, this spell must exist as a manual - when used, any dark artist can fill the talisman with any spell he knows, Only one talisman can be carried at a time, or the carrier have 10% chance to take damage for each week he have more than 1.]
This incredible and all new invention type gives both myrmen 3 XP each.
Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ then starts to work on some protective dark art object, but, being alone and without the help of the hive mind, he does not produce anything...
► Show Spoiler
T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ and Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ then start to work their way towards the red MyrMen, back to back, trying out some way to help each other gain momentum and in other ways increase their attacks, but, without anyone to actually fight, they are a bit alt lost, and canÔÇÖt figure if they do any good. When they get to the edge of the cliff, they see that all is as before, except that the reds have started to build their ladder higher..
They also see two new kinds of myrmen, one, from the size of it must be a warrior, and the one behind they have never seen the like, itÔÇÖs in shekels...
► Show Spoiler
Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ moves right behind the tamed worm and build a supporting wall, making sure no cave ins occur when the first layer is gone.

Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ orders his last Prime gifts, and gain 5 physical and 3 warfare points for the tribe. He quickly ask for some of it back, to learn Aimed strike and a science point to invent a Gas tank, he is successful and receives [Gas production tank Blueprint - Must be delivered to a mothermachine to be used - Cost 4 copper, 4 iron and 5 building stones to make - by attaching green food units to this machine, green gas will be produced instead of green food, up to 5 green food units can be attached at a time] He then slaughters a cave worm, gaining 3 food and 2 thing leather, he delivers it all to the mother machine, getting a bag produced from the leather, then he pick up the bag, a shovel pick-axe and 10 sling bullets. Leaving his old shovel.
The invention of a gas production device gives Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ 2 XP.
8-1 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ having assisted in the invention also gains 2 XP.

D ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ Chops some more wood, he now have 7 wood, and room for just 1 more before returning with it.

Dolan ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ just hangs around.

Tim?ÔÇ£7ÔÇØ just hangs around.

ÔÇ£8-1ÔÇØ A message have arrived for you by telepathy from the main colony ÔÇ£Master MyrMen It has come to our attention that soon, it will be your anniversary, marking one yearsÔÇÖ service in our front most settlement, to show you our appreciation you are each promoted to Prime MyrMen; Following are a list of the extended benefits of your new status, Congratulations, and keep up the good work.ÔÇØ
► Show Spoiler
ÔÇâ

Possible actions -Chose up to 3
A) Get ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ to...
B) Get ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ to...
C) Get ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ to...
D) Get The cave worm ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ to...
(Trying to figure out a better vote system...)ÔÇâ
Players & NPCÔÇÖs (10/20 spots taken)
.[tabs: Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ] BadgeAddict, Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 2HP, 7XP, Speed 10
SA: 9. FH: 1.
Born Year 1, 2nd month, 1st week
-Climber
-Metal miner
-Tunneler
INVENTORY 4/10+10
-Pick axe.
-Shovel
-8 cobber
-8 iron
-Bag (- can hold 10 units of solids)
[tabs: D ÔÇØ2ÔÇØ] Dlover, D ÔÇØ2ÔÇØ 2HP, 0XP, Speed 10
SA: 5. FH: 3.
-Accelerated
-Analyst
-Doctor level 2
-Cure green gas sickness
INVENTORY 9/10
-7 root wood
-Axe
[tabs: Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ] Gamecreator, Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ 2HP, 8XP, Speed 10
SA: 5. FH: 0.
-Accelerated
-inventor
-Mineral miner
-Aimed strike
INVENTORY 6/10+10
-shovel pickaxe
-bag (Can hold 10 units of non liquids. )
-Sling
-14 Sling bullets
[tabs: Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ] Nerre, Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ 3HP, 0XP, Speed 10
SA: 5. FH: 1.
Born Year 1, 6th month, 3rd week
-Hero level 2
-Inventor
- Aimed strike
-Diving for beginners
INVENTORY 7/10
-pick axe
-Simple Shield (3 HP)
-Battle Axe
[tabs: T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ] ThroughTheWell, T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ 2HP, 10XP, Speed 10
SA: 6. FH: 1.
-Accelerated
-Inventor level 3
-Metal miner
-Aimed strike
-Diving for beginners
-Farming 101
INVENTORY 10/10+5
-Gasmask (does not take up space, works for 3 rounds more)
-Bucket (Can hold 5 units of fluid)
-Spear
-Simple Shield (3 HP)
[tabs: Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ] Kida, Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ 4HP, 3XP, Speed 10
SA: 3. FH: 1.
Born Year 1, 2nd month, 2nd week
-Scientist level 3
-Dark artist Level 2
-Hero
- Bolt- range 50 pixels, damage 1d4-2. for purpose of hitting, it counts as a strength 4 attack - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
-Charm beast - touch range, a 1d6-2 vs. opponent strength chance to charm target beast, the beast must have some way of felling affection - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
-Thunder bolt- range 60 pixels, damage 1d4-2. for purpose of hitting, it counts as a strength 5 attack, When it hits it also deliver a 1 damage attack of strength 2 to everyone within 10 pixels of target - Normal spell 50% chance of success
INVENTORY 1/10
-[Normal spell Manual: -Thunder bolt- range 60 pixels, damage 1d4-2. for purpose of hitting, it counts as a strength 5 attack, When it hits it also deliver a 1 damage attack of strength 2 to everyone within 10 pixels of target - 50% chance of success - Must be delivered to a mothermachine - Cost Dark art or XP to learn]
[tabs: Tim? ÔÇ£7ÔÇØ] UnderstandsLittle, Tim? ÔÇ£7ÔÇØ 1HP, 11XP, Speed 10
SA: 5. FH: 4.
Born Year 1, 7th month, 3rd week
-Creep Trainer
INVENTORY 0/10
[tabs: 8-2 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ] m0rtimer, 8-2 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ 2HP, 10XP, Speed 10
SA: 7. FH: 3.
Re-Born Year 1, 3rd month, 3rd week
-Forman
-Contractor
INVENTORY 0/10
[tabs: Dolan ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ] Nolandking, Doc ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ 2HP, 3XP, Speed 10
Born Year 2, 2nd month, 1stweek
-Guard
INVENTORY 0/10
[tabs: Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ ] Theis2, Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 2HP, 6XP, Speed 10
SA: 4. FH: 1.
Born Year 1, 4th month, 2nd week
-Dark artist level 2
-Doctor
-Protective aura; can be cast un up to 2 MyrMen at a time- Whenever struck by an attack, the damage dealt has 25% chance to affect the aggressor instead of the defender (touch range) Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Summon Fire Wasp - Summons a Fire wasp, The fire wasp must be thrown just after summoned, else it will attack the summoner.- Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Glide; the target can glide 4 squares for each square they fall, falling more than 2 squares this way have 50% chance to deal 1 damage per square - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
INVENTORY 3/10
-1 Seeing stone
-2 dragon beetle mandibles
- [SharmanÔÇÖs Talisman Blueprints - must be delivered to the mothermachine to be used - Cost 1 building stone and 1 forbidden lore point - Produced at the mothermachine with 1 spell, this spell must exist as a manual - when used, any dark artist can fill the talisman with any spell he knows, Only one talisman can be carried at a time, or the carrier have 10% chance to take damage for each week he have more than 1.]

[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 1HP
-Farming 101
INVENTORY 2/10
- pick axe
[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ 1HP
-Iron Ore 101
INVENTORY 4/10
-pick axe
-Shovel
[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ 1HP
-No skills
INVENTORY 10/10
-10 stone
[tabs: Tamed Cave Worm ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ 2HP
-Tunneler level 3
-Length 13
-Shovel head
INVENTORY 0/2[/tabs]

Awaiting characters:
Davecom3, 1/5 to a character.
Jrlans, 1/5 to a character.
Nolandking, 4/5 to a character
Ttwig, 5/5 to a character.
WearsHats, 4/5 to a character.
ÔÇâ
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

kida
Gives Speeches

Post by kida » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:27 pm

"ok - I'm going to attack the reds from the other side"

Zik delivers the spell manual to the MM.
Zik takes shovel, axe, rope and shield from the MM.
Zik learns summon fire wasp spell using 1 forbidden art skill point.
Zik goes toward the burial hut.

A) Get ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ to carry a dead worm to the mother machine (1: kida)
B) Get ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ to mine more iron (1: kida)
C) Get ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ to...
D) Get The cave worm ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ to obey mint in helping him digging and securing the burial grounds (1: kida)

Vote: Allow Zik to use Forbidden Art point to learn summon fire wasp spell (1: kida)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:37 pm

D returns the wood he has gathered to the MM, then after than long treck, moves up to the burial site.

A) Get ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ to carry a dead worm to the mother machine (2: kida, Dlover)
B) Get ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ to mine more iron (2: kida, Dlover)
C) Get ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ to collect material from the burial site (1: Dlover)
D) Get The cave worm ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ to obey mint in helping him digging and securing the burial grounds (1: kida)

Vote: Allow Zik to use Forbidden Art point to learn summon fire wasp spell (1: kida)
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:42 pm

I guess we might as well attack them now. Should I drop a couple of firewasps down upon them? Guess not for now.

Action 1 : Attempt to figure out to make a DA object that makes the wearer stronger and/or a similar "partner" item that drains strenght and send it to the user of other item for an increased bonus. Use one SA
Action 2: Create a manual for the protection spell.
Action 3: Create a manual for the glide spell.Free action: spend 6 xp to increase Dark arts hobby and learn a paralyze spell that prevents people from moving
Free action: Hand over the blue prints and manuals to T5

A) Get ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ to carry a dead worm to the mother machine (3: kida, Dlover, Theis2)
B) Get ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ to mine more iron (3: kida, Dlover, Theis2)
D) Get The cave worm ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ to obey mint in helping him digging and securing the burial grounds (2: kida, Theis2)

Last edited by Theis2 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:43 am

Actions:
1) Mike will invent a container to hold gas and fill it from gas tank.
2) Then he will deliver it to the mother machine and go down to the statue.
3a) He will continue descending.
4) Once near the statue, Mike will build a bridge from the slope to the statue island.
3b) And go to the other side of the island.

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:07 am

I, T5, head back to the MM doing as much of the following along the way as possible, in order.
1, head down to the statue.
free: trade shield and spear to Theis for protection spell manual and talisman blueprints and any other manual Theis hands over if he is willing.
2, work with the DA Theis to co-invent a strength amulet. Spend 1 SA. (Take blueprint with me?)
3, take my pick and rope at the gate, and replace them with a Wall over the gate.
free: spend 10 XP to become a Builder level 1 (unless 2 out of the following are already built: gatewall, both bridges).
4, build a bridge to the staue if one remains unbuilt.
5, using my pick, dive and recover one of the brown stones at the bottom of the crater.
6, (if someone else built both bridges, built the gatewall, picked up the brown stone, etc) Head toward the MM and deliver all blueprints and manuals. If I encounter any Scientist (Zik) hand him the brown stone for analysis.

Whew.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:57 am

I will take a second level of tunneler.

Mint will continue to work with the worm to continue to build safety supports around the inside of the cavern. (luckily I have the climber ability, so i should be able to work on areas that are above my head)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:22 am

Votes: (I'm suggesting we mine some copper for now- We got a large amount of iron which is indeed more useful, but after building the gas tank we'll be as good as out. I'm also adding a vote to learn iron ore 101 and to build a shovel-pickaxe. Guess what I'll use it for. That's right, playing banjo. )

A) Get ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ to carry a dead worm to the mother machine (4: kida, Dlover, Theis2, M0rtimer)
B) Get ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ to mine more iron (3: kida, Dlover, Theis2)
B2) Get "2" to mine more copper (1: M0rtimer)
D) Get The cave worm ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ to obey mint in helping him digging and securing the burial grounds (2: kida, Theis2)

Vote: Allow 8-2 to use Physical point to learn iron ore 101 (1: M0rtimer)
Vote: Build a shovel-pickaxe at x1 (1: M0rtimer)

Actions:

1) 8-2 builds the gas tank near the main base (using an SA if doing so will increase the odds of his contractor bonus applying)
2) 8-2 fashions a pickaxe/learns iron ore 101
3) Assuming he still can, after having granted everyone nearby his foreman bonus, he moves towards the upper tunnels to mine iron.
Free action: 8-2 uses up his 10 XP (unless Theis does want his 10 XP for 50% interest. :P) to become a level 3 foreman- Increasing the range on his bonus and the effect of said bonus to 15%

Another free action: 8-2 becomes a prime myrmen! He chooses the following: He gains an additional hobby, scientist! He also gains 5XP and a blueprint on a tool to produce a fire.

(I think getting a reliable source of fire anyone can use might be a good thing to get and advance on. If anyone has protest/a better idea, feel free to say so and I'll take it in consideration.)

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:05 am

You better edit that free action of yours M0rt! :glare: and it's only 8
Editing my own as well.

A) Get ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ to carry a dead worm to the mother machine (4: kida, Dlover, Theis2, M0rtimer)
B) Get ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ to mine more iron (2: kida, Dlover)
B2) Get "2" to mine more copper (2: M0rtimer, Theis2)

Vote: Allow 8-2 to use Physical point to learn iron ore 101 (2: M0rtimer, Theis2)
Vote: Build a shovel-pickaxe at x1 (2: M0rtimer, Theis2)
Vote: Allow Theis2 and T5 to use one DA point to create a blueprint for a strenght amulet (1: Theis2)
Vote: Allow Theis2 to use one DA point to create a protection spell manual. (1: Theis2)
Vote: Allow Theis2 to use one DA point to create a glide spell manual. (1: theis2)
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:00 am

Changing my votes and actions slightly:

B) Get ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ to mine more iron (3: kida, Dlover, M0rtimer)
B2) Get "2" to mine more copper (1: Theis2)

Vote: Allow 8-2 to use Physical point to learn iron ore 101 (2: M0rtimer, Theis2)
Vote: Allow Theis2 and T5 to use one DA point to create a blueprint for a strenght amulet (2: Theis2, M0rtimer)
Vote: Allow Theis2 to use one DA point to create a protection spell manual. (2: Theis2, M0rtimer)
Vote: Allow Theis2 to use one DA point to create a glide spell manual. (2: theis2, M0rtimer)

1) 8-2 builds the gas tank near the main base (using an SA if doing so will increase the odds of his contractor bonus applying)
3) Assuming he still can, after having granted everyone nearby his foreman bonus, he moves towards the upper tunnels to mine iron.
Free action(?): 8-2 enters a blood contract with Theis, granting him 8 XP on the condition that once he has accumulated all required EXP to ascend to level 5 DA as he intends, he will begin returning him a grand total of 12 EXP as compensation for the loan.

Another free action: 8-2 becomes a prime myrmen! He chooses the following: He gains an additional hobby, scientist! He also gains 5XP and a blueprint on a material teleporter (if possible- I'll think of something should it be beyond us)

Nolandking
Converses Frequently

Post by Nolandking » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:17 am

B) Get ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ to mine more iron (4: kida, Dlover, M0rtimer, Nolandking)
B2) Get "2" to mine more copper (1: Theis2)

Vote: Allow Theis2 and T5 to use one DA point to create a blueprint for a strenght amulet (3: Theis2, M0rtimer, Nolandking)
Vote: Allow Theis2 to use one DA point to create a protection spell manual. (2: Theis2, M0rtimer)
Vote: Allow Theis2 to use one DA point to create a glide spell manual. (2: theis2, M0rtimer)
Vote : Allow Dolan to use one Warfare point to create Bow (1: Nolandking)

Free action(?): 8-2 enters a blood contract with Theis, granting him 8 XP on the condition that once he has accumulated all required EXP to ascend to level 5 DA as he intends, he will begin returning him a grand total of 12 EXP as compensation for the loan.
Haven't played this signature game in a long while but I'll try it out again.

Help these poor little guys hatch.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Hmm... we are missing understands again.. (I have actions for Nerre)
I'll give him until tomorrow.... but... to be honest.. this is his last chance.. he does not participate at all... that annoys me in the long run....

Will update tomorrow whenever I got the time...
-Best regards LAYF

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:48 pm

It's about two weeks ago he was on the forum
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:51 pm

Theis2 wrote:It's about two weeks ago he was on the forum
I know.. I just think Sunday (End of week) is the best time to choose when its a last warning....
-Best regards LAYF

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:13 pm

I would say no, but mostly because I look forward to another update and it have been more than two weeks And I'm ass today :roll:
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Theis2 wrote:I would say no, but mostly because I look forward to another update and it have been more than two weeks And I'm ass today :roll:
Its only been 7 days since the last update :P
-Best regards LAYF

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Re: MyrMen-(Allways open) 3rd month, 2nd year, week 3

Post by LAYF » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:08 am

Okay... HUUGE update....

All rules are now to be found in the recourses thread Here
SA and FH roll, here
Keep me honest if I forget actions or other things...
2nd year, 3rd month ( Month of green food) 3rd Week
Places of interest (Frames):

Full map with grid:
► Show Spoiler

Current missions:

This is the third week in the month of green food, nothing happens.
Last votes: A, B, C and D) Succeeds

Zik is allowed to use Forbidden Art point to learn summon fire wasp spell.
8-2 is allowed to use Physical point to learn iron ore 101.
Theis2 and T5 is allowed to use one DA point to create a blueprint for a strenght amulet.
Theis2 is allowed to use one DA point to create a protection spell manual.
Theis2 is allowed to use one DA point to create a glide spell manual.
Dolan is allowed to use one Warfare point to create Bow.
A shovel-pickaxe is build

ÔÇ£1ÔÇØÔÇØOkay.. letÔÇÖs move some wormsÔÇØ
ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ moves a worm down to the mothermachine. This is the last one.

ÔÇ£2ÔÇØÔÇØmore iron on its way!ÔÇØ
ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ is getting more iron, 5 units.

ÔÇ£3ÔÇØÔÇØokay, IÔÇÖll go get that..ÔÇØ
ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ delivers 10 building stones to the mothermachine and then moves back to pick up some more...

ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ ÔÇØKreeii!ÔÇØ
ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ continues to help Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ

ÔÇâ
Tim?ÔÇ£7ÔÇØ decides that this tribe is not for him, and is teleported out of here.
He have no objects on him, but his XP is given to the others, everyone receives 1 XP. 2 XP is lost.

Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ is at the mothermachine where she delivers her manual and also learns how to summon the fire wasp.
She then takes a shovel, and axe and the rope that is there and starts to move to the Hut

D ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ Delivers 8 root wood to the mothermachine, then starts to move back towards the Hut.

Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ receives 8 XP from 8-1 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ decides to put his knowledge into words, with the help of the hive mind, he creates a manual for both the glide spell and the protection spell, both successfully.
He then tries to invent a Dark art object that can be used to transfer the strength of one person to another, unvillingly even.
T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ comes along and helps him with the idea, and together they manage to build this invention, a vampire amulet, and gain blueprints for it, T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ receives this blueprint [Vampire Amulet Blueprints - must be delivered to the mothermachine to be used - Cost 1 seeing stone and 1 forbidden lore point - The vampire talisman can be used as a touch weapon, draining its target for 1 strength, this strength can at any time be released to the wearer, increasing his strength for 1 week, only one point can be stored in this amulet. When the effect is over or the amulet is destroyed, strength is restored in the original target]
He also receives blueprints for the SharmanÔÇÖs talisman, the protection spell manual and the Glide spell manual, then he gives Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ his spear and shield.
Becoming a Builder level 1, he removes his pick axe and rope from the gate, planning to build up a wall over the gate... but his plans are interrupted as the gate swings open, throwing him over on the platform... 2 Red myrmen shows themselves right behind the gate... they look shocked that the gate opens!
Behind them the purple myrman is still bound in front of a red myrman with a seeing stone.

Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ tries to invent a small container for gas, but his thoughts seem distracted and he fails to come up with any better idea than using the bucket, so instead he goes down and build a bridge over to the statue, then walks over and joins T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ.

Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ continues building a roof over the Hut, gaining another level of Tunneler.

8-1 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØseeing as only a shovel pickaxe is build, he takes that, then goes and builds a gas production tank, the nearest place he can find is above the bridge. He learns Iron mining 101 and moves towards the iron mining site. He also sends 8 XP to Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ
He also becomes a prime myrman, using this to learn science, receiving 5 XP and a blueprint:
[Blueprint - Material collector - Must be delivered to the mothermachine to use - -cost 1 seeing stone 2 iron and 2 copper to build - A material collector can teleport materials to the mothermachine no matter the distance, it fills a full 6 units in the inventory]

Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ is following T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ, jumping down ready to defend alongside him

Dolan ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ just stand around.ÔÇâ

Possible actions -Chose up to 3
A) Get ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ to...
B) Get ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ to...
C) Get ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ to...
(Trying to figure out a better vote system...)ÔÇâ
Players & NPCÔÇÖs (10/20 spots taken)
.[tabs: Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ] BadgeAddict, Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 2HP, 4XP, Speed 10
SA: 9. FH: 1.
-Climber
-Metal miner
-Tunneler level 2
INVENTORY 4/10+10
-Pick axe.
-Shovel
-8 cobber
-8 iron
-Bag (- can hold 10 units of solids)
[tabs: D ÔÇØ2ÔÇØ] Dlover, D ÔÇØ2ÔÇØ 2HP, 1XP, Speed 10
SA: 5. FH: 3.
-Accelerated
-Analyst
-Doctor level 2
-Cure green gas sickness
INVENTORY 0/10
-Axe
[tabs: Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ] Gamecreator, Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ 2HP, 9XP, Speed 10
SA: 5. FH: 0.
-Accelerated
-inventor
-Mineral miner
-Aimed strike
INVENTORY 6/10+10
-shovel pickaxe
-bag (Can hold 10 units of non liquids. )
-Sling
-14 Sling bullets
[tabs: Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ] Nerre, Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ 3HP, 1XP, Speed 10
Born Year 1, 6th month, 3rd week
-Hero level 2
-Inventor
- Aimed strike
-Diving for beginners
INVENTORY 7/10
-pick axe
-Simple Shield (3 HP)
-Battle Axe
[tabs: T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ] ThroughTheWell, T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ 2HP, 1XP, Speed 10
-Accelerated
-Inventor level 3
-Metal miner
-Builder
-Aimed strike
-Diving for beginners
-Farming 101
INVENTORY 9/10+5
-Gasmask (does not take up space, works for 3 rounds more)
-Bucket (Can hold 5 units of fluid)
-pick axe
-30 pixel rope.
- [SharmanÔÇÖs Talisman Blueprints - must be delivered to the mothermachine to be used - Cost 1 building stone and 1 forbidden lore point - Produced at the mothermachine with 1 spell, this spell must exist as a manual - when used, any dark artist can fill the talisman with any spell he knows, Only one talisman can be carried at a time, or the carrier have 10% chance to take damage for each week he have more than 1.]
- [Vampire Amulet Blueprints - must be delivered to the mothermachine to be used - Cost 1 seeing stone and 1 forbidden lore point - The vampire talisman can be used as a touch weapon, draining its target for 1 strength, this strength can at any time be released to the wearer, increasing his strength for 1 week, only one point can be stored in this amulet. When the effect is over or the amulet is destroyed, strength is restored in the original target]
- [Simple spell manual - Protective aura]
- [Simple spell manual - Glide]
[tabs: Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ] Kida, Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ 4HP, 4XP, Speed 10
Born Year 1, 2nd month, 2nd week
-Scientist level 3
-Dark artist Level 2
-Hero
- Bolt- range 50 pixels, damage 1d4-2. for purpose of hitting, it counts as a strength 4 attack - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
-Charm beast - touch range, a 1d6-2 vs. opponent strength chance to charm target beast, the beast must have some way of felling affection - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
-Thunder bolt- range 60 pixels, damage 1d4-2. for purpose of hitting, it counts as a strength 5 attack, When it hits it also deliver a 1 damage attack of strength 2 to everyone within 10 pixels of target - Normal spell 50% chance of success
- Summon Fire Wasp - Summons a Fire wasp, The fire wasp must be thrown just after summoned, else it will attack the summoner.- Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
INVENTORY 5/10
-Axe
-Shovel
-1 - 20 pixel rope!
[tabs: 8-2 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ] m0rtimer, 8-2 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ 2HP, 8XP, Speed 10
SA: 7. FH: 4.
Re-Born Year 1, 3rd month, 3rd week
-Forman
-Contractor
-Scientist
-Iron mining 101
INVENTORY 2/10
-Shovel Pickaxe
-[Blueprint - Material collector - Must be delivered to the mothermachine to use - -cost 1 seeing stone 2 iron and 2 copper to build - A material collector can teleport materials to the mothermachine no matter the distance, it fills a full 6 units in the inventory]
[tabs: Dolan ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ] Nolandking, Doc ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ 2HP, 4XP, Speed 10
Born Year 2, 2nd month, 1stweek
-Guard
INVENTORY 0/10
[tabs: Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ ] Theis2, Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 2HP, 15XP, Speed 10
Born Year 1, 4th month, 2nd week
-Dark artist level 2
-Doctor
-Protective aura; can be cast un up to 2 MyrMen at a time- Whenever struck by an attack, the damage dealt has 25% chance to affect the aggressor instead of the defender (touch range) Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Glide; the target can glide 4 squares for each square they fall, falling more than 2 squares this way have 50% chance to deal 1 damage per square - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
INVENTORY 7/10
-1 Seeing stone
-2 dragon beetle mandibles
-Spear
-Simple Shield (3 HP)

[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 1HP
-Farming 101
INVENTORY 2/10
- pick axe
[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ 1HP
-Iron Ore 101
INVENTORY 4/10
-pick axe
-Shovel
[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ 1HP
-No skills
INVENTORY 10/10
-10 stone
[tabs: Tamed Cave Worm ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ 2HP
-Tunneler level 3
-Length 13
-Shovel head
INVENTORY 0/2[/tabs]

Awaiting characters:
Davecom3, 1/5 to a character.
Jrlans, 1/5 to a character.
Nolandking, 4/5 to a character
Ttwig, 5/5 to a character.
WearsHats, 4/5 to a character.
ÔÇâ
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

kida
Gives Speeches

Post by kida » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:52 am

Zik shovels to the left of the hut (along the way the worm dag), careful not to trigger any traps.
if Zik manages to get to the big hole on the left and sees red enemies there, Zik will use SA to get additional action and release a fire wasp on their heads.
► Show Spoiler
A) Get ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ to harvest green food from the lower pond (1: kida)
B) Get ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ to mine copper (1: kida)
C) Get ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ to collect material from the burial site (1: kida)

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:03 pm

► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF