MyrMen: Final Action!

For all games that are now over.
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Re: MyrMen 4th month 2nd year, week 3

Post by LAYF » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:17 pm

All rules are now to be found in the recourses thread Here
SA and FH roll, here
Keep me honest if I forget actions or other things...
3rd year, 5th month ( Month of the creeps) 1st Week
Places of interest (Frames):
Image Full map with grid:
► Show Spoiler

Current missions:
.[tabs: Historical sites I]
-a layer of dirt, 2 blocks thick must be removed all around the Hut site
-a layer of stone or reinforced walls, must be build
-all MyrMen Gets 2 XP
-the MyrMen removing the dirt and putting up the reinforcement will share an extra 10 XP (Equally divided among them, any extra point is lost)
BONUS:
-If this is done without damaging the hut, the tribe receives 4 History skill points and an extra 2 XP to all the MyrMen
[tabs: This means war]
-The first red MyrMen worker that is killed will give 2 XP to all MyrMen
-The first red MyrMen warrior that is killed will give 4 XP to all MyrMen
-The first red Master MyrMen that is killed will give 6 XP to all MyrMen
-Eradicating the red MyrMen will earn all MyrMen 10 XP.
BONUS:
-Freeing a purple MyrMan prisoner will give the tribe a new Skill point type: Diplomacy, and 4 Diplomacy points.
-Each extra freed purple MyrMan will give the tribe a Diplomacy point and 1 XP to all MyrMen
-Unknown Bonus I
-Unknown Bonus II[/tabs]

This is the first week in the month of the creeps, the Greater chance of creeps coming through the walls!
ÔÇâ

T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ uses time to aim his actions, and punches the Red myrman in front of him! And kills him, but not before the myrman manages to hit him back, dealing 1 damage!
This was a warrior MyrMan, All Players gain 4 XP!

Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ releases 2 fire wasps, there is a bit to long down to the red myrman for them to attack him this round, so she fires a bolt, slinging the myrman to the ground! He is still alive, but no longer on his platform!

D ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ takes to security in the tunnels!

Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ Uses his dark arts to paralyse one of the MyrMen, then, summoning all his power, also casts Steal legs on the other!

Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ Tries his best to user a warcry, boosting the moral and will of his tribesmen! Somehow, what he yells is lost whne he runs forward, he gets to another red myrman, and strikes him! The myrman strikes back, but does not inflect any damage to Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ, only to his shield!
► Show Spoiler
Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ & ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ Finally finishes the protection of the hut area! Glad by his work, and impressed by the worms help, Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ gets the chance to improve one stat or gain one ability for the Worm:
- +2 HP
-Strength +1
-Worm sight Level 1: The worm will be able to see what materials is right in front of it
-Diamond head: The worm can dig through stone and other materials
-Calling: The worm can be send to other myrmen without them having to go get it!

Besides that, Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ gets 10 XP for doing this job alone, and +2 XP for doing it without damaging the hut!
All other myrmen gets 1 XP for the task completed and +2 XP for doing it without damaging the hut!

8-1 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ follows D into the tunnels, here, he looks at his wound, and sees itÔÇÖs not as bad as it looked!

Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ moves forwards, and kills red MyrMan in front of Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ, a spear is thrown at him, but it misses!

Dolan ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ runs up and attack the myrman Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØhad cast steal legs on!

///This is just to safe it///
► Show Spoiler
///----///
ÔÇâ
Players & NPCÔÇÖs
.[tabs: Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ] BadgeAddict, Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 2HP, 22XP, Speed 10
SA: 9. FH: 1.
Born Year 1, 2nd month, 1st week
-Climber
-Metal miner
-Tunneler level 2
INVENTORY 4/10+10
-Pick axe.
-Shovel
-8 cobber
-8 iron
-Bag (- can hold 10 units of solids)
[tabs: D ÔÇØ2ÔÇØ] Dlover, D ÔÇØ2ÔÇØ 2HP, 10XP, Speed 10
SA: 6. FH: 3.
-Accelerated
-Analyst
-Doctor level 2
-Cure green gas sickness
INVENTORY 0/10
-Axe
[tabs: Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ] Gamecreator, Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ 4HP, 8XP, Speed 10
SA: 6. FH: 0.
-Accelerated
-inventor
-Mineral miner
-Aimed strike
INVENTORY 6/10+10
-shovel pickaxe
-bag (Can hold 10 units of non liquids. )
-Sling
-11 Sling bullets
[tabs: Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ] Nerre, Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ 3HP, 10XP, Speed 10
SA: 6. FH: 1.
Born Year 1, 6th month, 3rd week
-Hero level 2
-Inventor
- Aimed strike
-Diving for beginners
INVENTORY 9/10
-pick axe
-Simple Shield (2 HP)
-Battle Axe
-1 Seeing stone
[tabs: T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ] ThroughTheWell, T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ 2HP (1), 10XP, Speed 10
SA: 5. FH: 1.
-Accelerated
-Inventor level 3
-Metal miner
-Builder
-Aimed strike
-Diving for beginners
-Farming 101
INVENTORY 9/10+5
-Gasmask (does not take up space, works for 3 rounds more)
-Bucket (Can hold 5 units of fluid)
-pick axe
-30 pixel rope.
SharmanÔÇÖs Talisman
[tabs: Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ] Kida, Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ 4HP, 9XP, Speed 10
SA: 2. FH: 1.
Born Year 1, 2nd month, 2nd week
-Scientist level 3
-Dark artist Level 2
-Hero level 2
- Bolt- range 50 pixels, damage 1d4-2. for purpose of hitting, it counts as a strength 4 attack - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
-Charm beast - touch range, a 1d6-2 vs. opponent strength chance to charm target beast, the beast must have some way of felling affection - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
-Thunder bolt- range 60 pixels, damage 1d4-2. for purpose of hitting, it counts as a strength 5 attack, When it hits it also deliver a 1 damage attack of strength 2 to everyone within 10 pixels of target - Normal spell 50% chance of success
- Summon Fire Wasp - Summons a Fire wasp, The fire wasp must be thrown just after summoned, else it will attack the summoner.- Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
INVENTORY 7/10
-Simple Shield (3 HP)
-Axe
-Shovel
-1 - 20 pixel rope!
[tabs: 8-2 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ] m0rtimer, 8-2 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ 3(1) HP, 17XP, Speed 10
SA: 8. FH: 4.
Re-Born Year 1, 3rd month, 3rd week
-Forman
-Contractor
-Scientist
-Iron mining 101
INVENTORY 2/10
-Shovel Pickaxe
-Sling
[tabs: Dolan ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ] Nolandking, Dolan ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ 2HP, 13XP, Speed 10
SA: 4. FH: 1.
Born Year 2, 2nd month, 1stweek
-Guard
INVENTORY 2/10
Battle axe!
[tabs: Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ ] Theis2, Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 2HP, 14XP, Speed 10
SA: 1. FH: 1.
Born Year 1, 4th month, 2nd week
-Dark artist level 5
-Doctor
-Protective aura; can be cast un up to 2 MyrMen at a time- Whenever struck by an attack, the damage dealt has 25% chance to affect the aggressor instead of the defender (touch range) Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Summon Fire Wasp - Summons a Fire wasp, The fire wasp must be thrown just after summoned, else it will attack the summoner.- Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Glide; the target can glide 4 squares for each square they fall, falling more than 2 squares this way have 50% chance to deal 1 damage per square - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Lift; Lift 1 pixel/dark artist level of material at a distance up to 50 pixels.- Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Steal legs; stops one opponent, hindering them from moving. They have 10% chance/strength of doing actions in their place. - Normal spell 50% chance of success
INVENTORY 7/10
-1 Seeing stone
-2 dragon beetle mandibles
-Spear
-Simple Shield (3 HP)

[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 2HP
[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ 2HP
[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ 2HP
[tabs: Tamed Cave Worm ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ 2HP
-Tunneler level 3
-Length 13
-Shovel head
INVENTORY 0/2[/tabs]

Awaiting characters:
Davecom3, 1/5 to a character.
Jrlans, 1/5 to a character.
Nolandking, 4/5 to a character
Ttwig, 5/5 to a character.
WearsHats, 4/5 to a character.
ÔÇâ
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

kida
Gives Speeches

Re: MyrMen 5th month 2nd year, week 1

Post by kida » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:39 pm

"Good shot, now to finish the job"

Zik releases 2 more fire wasps toward the red below.
If the red myrman is still in range of the bolt, zik tries to shoots bolt at him.
If he is not in range of bolt, but in range of thunder bolt, Zik shoots thunder bolt at him.
If he is out of range, Zik moves left to find another tunnel to the reds. If Zik encounter another red, zik will use SA to get another action and shoot bolt at him.

Nolandking
Converses Frequently

Post by Nolandking » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Dolan use his xp to gain 2 level in Guard

Action1 : Dolan will keep on attacking the red MyrMan
Action2: If that red MyrMan is dead he will attack the next red MyrMan.
Haven't played this signature game in a long while but I'll try it out again.

Help these poor little guys hatch.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:34 pm

D darts out to T's position to do some doctoring.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Achilles, inspired by the sucess of their attack so far, still is careful, especially about the spears. He takes cover behind the red's mother machine and asks Mike to do the same. "Get some cover, Mike and T!" Achilles yells, again trying to work on his leadership qualitis to grant his side some tactical bonuses. "They got ranged weapons two, be careful, both of you."
Achilles keeps his shield up and waits in the safety of the mother machine for the next melee fighter to advance. He will use an aimed strike to hit him. He also tries to spot what the purple thing is.

1: leadership skill attempt.
2: prepare aimed strike
3: strike on first red that comes by // if nobody comes, he will try to repair his shield, maybe using parts of the red corpse's clothes/items/skin.

Achilles uses 6 XP on hero 3, advancing on strength 4.
:zzz:

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:09 am

Nolandking wrote:Dolan use his xp to gain 2 level in Guard

Action1 : Dolan will keep on attacking the red MyrMan
Action2: If that red MyrMan is dead he will attack the next red MyrMan.
Please don't attack the other red myrman.

Theis will let Dolan attack the red Myrman and make sure the other is fully paralyzed
Hey there, don't worry about this.. It won't hurt you too much and you should live through it. >:D

Action 1: Move closer to the myrman Dolan isn't attacking.
Action 2: Start grafting the mandibles into the face of the red myrman
Action 3: Cast steal the rest to further hold him paralyzed.
Free action: Give M0rt 12 xp back.

Btw Nerre I felt a little offended that you kicked me out of the tribe.. Not everyone is green and might be why your war cry didn't work.. (I don't really mean this except the bit where you excluded my myrman, but no hard feelings there, he is afterall a bit different :P )
Last edited by Theis2 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by gamecreator » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:13 am

Nerre wrote:Achilles, inspired by the sucess of their attack so far, still is careful, especially about the spears.
That's why I have 4 HP :P Oh, I can get fifth.
Theis2 wrote:Btw Nerre I felt a little offended that you kicked me out of the tribe.. Not everyone is green and might be why your war cry didn't work..
That part of his post confused me, because everyone is gray. Now I see why he said green.

Actions:
Free) Mike becomes level 2 inventor.
1,2) He goes along with Achilles's sugestion (help him invent the skill).
3,4) He shoots nearest red myrmen using aimed strike.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:44 am

Sorry, should have been gray, not green. :>
Also that includes our purples and other allies like the pink cave worm. :)

@gamecreator: Maybe do not shoot the nearest, but one on the platforms above. The nearest seems to be melee, I can take care of him.

If the purple thing advances enough so it is within shouting range, Achilles will yell. "You, purple one! We already freed two of your kind, one did not have a tongue. Join us like they did! Don't be a slave anymore! We will protect you."

vote on using 1 diplomacy point on that. After all Achilles earned them when he convinced the other purple to join the gray tribe.
Last edited by Nerre on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:34 am

Mint will give the worm, worm sight 1..

Mint will build a new mothermachine in his current location. If this is not possible, he will try to level the area to the right or left to make this possible.

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:02 pm

I , T5, try to do 4 things:
Assist Dlover who is healing me. I don't know what assist means, maybe it is following directions, saying this is where it hurts, putting my body between him and the spear, or using the mystical powers of invention or aid another.

Loot the red guy I killed. If he has armor or a shield, equip it. Same if he had a better weapon than mine.

Assist Nerre's leadership attempt. Maybe this is things like shouting in unison, saying "Yes sir", shouting "Remember Myrma!", or using mysical inventor skills. Follow his 'lead'.

If I'm healed, move up and fight using the best weapon I have. (I probably can't do the fight part this turn.)
I survived the forum move 4 times... yeah, I feel old.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Still missing m0rt here :)
-Best regards LAYF

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:08 am

► Show Spoiler
If he is the one in the tunnel with the 3 red corpses, I vote for 8 to join 3,4 and 5 but staying behind us, while taking care of his wounds (if he can). That way he will grant his foreman bonus to us (if it works in a battle) without being in much danger.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:22 am

(Ack, sorry, last week has been kind of hectic.)

8-2 carefully moves back a bit and shoots at the red myrmen that Theis and Dolan are attacking!

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:26 am

M0rtimer wrote:8-2 carefully moves back a bit and shoots at the red myrmen that Theis and Dolan are attacking!
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:31 am

► Show Spoiler

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:34 am

M0rtimer wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:05 pm

I will be not here SA-SO-MO german time, please spread the word in case I missed a game. I will go explore lost places in germany and climb with a friend.

Just in case there are more than 1 updates until then.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Re: MyrMen 5th month 2nd year, week 2

Post by LAYF » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:34 pm

All rules are now to be found in the recourses thread Here
SA and FH roll, here
Keep me honest if I forget actions or other things...
3rd year, 5th month ( Month of the creeps) 2nd Week
Places of interest (Frames):
Full map with grid:
► Show Spoiler

Current missions:
.[tabs: Historical sites I]
-a layer of dirt, 2 blocks thick must be removed all around the Hut site
-a layer of stone or reinforced walls, must be build
-all MyrMen Gets 2 XP
-the MyrMen removing the dirt and putting up the reinforcement will share an extra 10 XP (Equally divided among them, any extra point is lost)
BONUS:
-If this is done without damaging the hut, the tribe receives 4 History skill points and an extra 2 XP to all the MyrMen
[tabs: This means war]
-The first red MyrMen worker that is killed will give 2 XP to all MyrMen
-The first red MyrMen warrior that is killed will give 4 XP to all MyrMen
-The first red Master MyrMen that is killed will give 6 XP to all MyrMen
-Eradicating the red MyrMen will earn all MyrMen 10 XP.
BONUS:
-Freeing a purple MyrMan prisoner will give the tribe a new Skill point type: Diplomacy, and 4 Diplomacy points.
-Each extra freed purple MyrMan will give the tribe a Diplomacy point and 1 XP to all MyrMen
-Unknown Bonus I
-Unknown Bonus II[/tabs]

This is the second week in the month of the creeps, the Greater chance of creeps coming through the walls!
ÔÇâ

Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ releases another 2 fire wasps that flies around, one of those from before sets fire to the rope up to the platform! seeing as the red myrmen are out of reach, she decides to walk back up and see if there is other targets.. she does find something she could shoot at!

Dolan ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ strengthen himself and smacks one of the red MyrMen, killing him! But not whit out taking a hit himself, nothing that does any damage do!

D ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ runs out and does some doctoring on T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ, with the help of T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ himself, he gets him to full health!

Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ strengthen himself, he then starts to yell commands to T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ and Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ, somehow, he feels his adrenalin running, his voice turns to steal as he yells these commands, Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ gains [Commanders vision: Whenever the Myrman with this ability fights, other myrmen on his side within sight and 60 pixels gains +10% to avoid and deal damage! Requires Hero or guard!]
He then covers down behind his shield, just in time to receive 1 spear to it! He cannot repair it under these conditions!

Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ starts his evil grafting! Taking his, old, half rotten mandibles and his dark arts knowledge for a spin, at the same time, using magic to hinder the myrman from moving, the myrmans Eyes screams of pain, but no sound leaves his body! The mandibles are giant on the myrmanÔÇÖs head, but they are grafted in place soon enough, now only time will tell if they are usable and will stay there! Or just infect their host and kill him!

Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ , strengthened by his own will and Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ words, takes aim and fires a stone right to the head of another red myrman! That shot should have killed him, but somehow, it did not, instead, the myrman takes an double axe from his mother machine, he looks really angry!

Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ looks at ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ , satisfied with their work, as he sees 2 small pieces of black stone on the worm, as he tries to remove them he instead peels off a thin layer of dead skin, suddenly, the worm... blinks? I has grown eyes!
Even more glad, Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ build as mother machine at his current location!

T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ after getting healed by D ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ , loots the red myrman in front of him, finding only 2 sheets of leather! The commands from Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ also rings true to his ears, and he runs out, striking at the myrman that Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ had attacked, sure to kill him now, sadly, he hits and does damage, but the myrman still stands and strikes back with his double axe! Dealing amazing 3 damage, T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ Will need 1 Doctor and 1 helper this round to heal him, or he will die! He is at -1

8-1 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ is now stable and at 2 HP! He then moves back and want to attack one of the red myrmen up on the cliff, but the only one left is the one Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ is doing his evil rituals on!

Suddenly, The MyrMen can feel the pheromones of their workers reacting in shock, a Dragon beetle have been spotted!

///This is just to save it///
► Show Spoiler
///----///
ÔÇâ
Players & NPCÔÇÖs
.[tabs: Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ] BadgeAddict, Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 2HP, 22XP, Speed 10
SA: 9. FH: 1.
-Climber
-Metal miner
-Tunneler level 2
INVENTORY 4/10+10
-Pick axe.
-Shovel
-8 cobber
-8 iron
-Bag (- can hold 10 units of solids)
[tabs: D ÔÇØ2ÔÇØ] Dlover, D ÔÇØ2ÔÇØ 2HP, 10XP, Speed 10
SA: 6. FH: 3.
-Accelerated
-Analyst
-Doctor level 2
-Cure green gas sickness
INVENTORY 0/10
-Axe
[tabs: Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ] Gamecreator, Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ 4HP, 8XP, Speed 10
SA: 6. FH: 0.
-Accelerated
-inventor
-Mineral miner
-Aimed strike
INVENTORY 6/10+10
-shovel pickaxe
-bag (Can hold 10 units of non liquids. )
-Sling
-10 Sling bullets
[tabs: Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ] Nerre, Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ 3HP, 4XP, Speed 9 rounds)
SA: 6. FH: 1.
Born Year 1, 6th month, 3rd week
-Hero level 3
-Inventor
- Aimed strike
-Diving for beginners
-Commanders vision: Whenever the Myrman with this ability fights, other myrmen on his side within sight and 60 pixels gains +10% to avoid and deal damage! Requires Hero or guard!
INVENTORY 9/10
-pick axe
-Simple Shield (1 HP)
-Battle Axe
-1 Seeing stone
[tabs: T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ] ThroughTheWell, T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ 2 (-1)HP, 10XP, Speed 10
SA: 5. FH: 1.
-Accelerated
-Inventor level 3
-Metal miner
-Builder
-Aimed strike
-Diving for beginners
-Farming 101
INVENTORY 9/10+5
-Gasmask (does not take up space, works for 3 rounds more)
-Bucket (Can hold 5 units of fluid)
-pick axe
-30 pixel rope.
-2 leather
SharmanÔÇÖs Talisman
[tabs: Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ] Kida, Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ 4HP, 9XP, Speed 10
SA: 2. FH: 1.
Born Year 1, 2nd month, 2nd week
-Scientist level 3
-Dark artist Level 2
-Hero level 2
- Bolt- range 50 pixels, damage 1d4-2. for purpose of hitting, it counts as a strength 4 attack - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
-Charm beast - touch range, a 1d6-2 vs. opponent strength chance to charm target beast, the beast must have some way of felling affection - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
-Thunder bolt- range 60 pixels, damage 1d4-2. for purpose of hitting, it counts as a strength 5 attack, When it hits it also deliver a 1 damage attack of strength 2 to everyone within 10 pixels of target - Normal spell 50% chance of success
INVENTORY 7/10
-Simple Shield (3 HP)
-Axe
-Shovel
-1 - 20 pixel rope!
[tabs: 8-2 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ] m0rtimer, 8-2 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ 3(2) HP, 29XP, Speed 10
SA: 8. FH: 4.
Re-Born Year 1, 3rd month, 3rd week
-Forman
-Contractor
-Scientist
-Iron mining 101
INVENTORY 2/10
-Shovel Pickaxe
-Sling
[tabs: Dolan ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ] Nolandking, Dolan ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ 2HP, 9XP, Speed 10
SA: 4. FH: 1.
Born Year 2, 2nd month, 1stweek
-Guard level 2
INVENTORY 2/10
Battle axe!
[tabs: Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ ] Theis2, Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 2HP, 2XP, Speed 10
SA: 1. FH: 1.
Born Year 1, 4th month, 2nd week
-Dark artist level 5
-Doctor
-Protective aura; can be cast un up to 2 MyrMen at a time- Whenever struck by an attack, the damage dealt has 25% chance to affect the aggressor instead of the defender (touch range) Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Glide; the target can glide 4 squares for each square they fall, falling more than 2 squares this way have 50% chance to deal 1 damage per square - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Lift; Lift 1 pixel/dark artist level of material at a distance up to 50 pixels.- Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Steal legs; stops one opponent, hindering them from moving. They have 10% chance/strength of doing actions in their place. - Normal spell 50% chance of success
INVENTORY 7/10
-1 Seeing stone
-Spear
-Simple Shield (3 HP)

[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 2HP
[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ 2HP
[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ 2HP
[tabs: Tamed Cave Worm ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ 2HP
-Tunneler level 3
-Length 13
-Shovel head
-Worm sight Level 1: The worm will be able to see what materials is right in front of it
INVENTORY 0/2[/tabs]

Awaiting characters:
Davecom3, 1/5 to a character.
Jrlans, 1/5 to a character.
Nolandking, 4/5 to a character
Ttwig, 5/5 to a character.
WearsHats, 4/5 to a character.
ÔÇâ
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:57 pm

8-2, now stabilized, rushes into battle- Being the one helper for T5, while still providing his bonus to others.

Hmm... Going to take a look into what I can spend all my precious EXP's on...

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Mint will pick up all the resources in the room with him and place them into the mother machine. (this includes the ones he has in his inventory)

Mint will then Create a pick/hammer combo tool. (if time allows)

Also, Mint will increase his climber level to 4 for 20xp.

Edit: Mint also asks for the worm to begin flattening out the ground to the left of the mother machine.
Last edited by BadgeAddict on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:04 pm

I, T5, if I am able, do the following:
Spend 4 XP to gain a HP.
Assist whomever comes to help and heal me.
Retreats to the tunnel to complete my heal.

I find it... right at the bounds of believability, and anoying, that my last turns actions involved doing 3 things, plus sprinting forward past everyone else to get hit for 3. I see how it happened, but, hey people (Zik, Theis, Mint), how about getting in this fight!? And Achillies... do you plan to do anything more than learn how to lead?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:19 pm

D will move to heal T5.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

kida
Gives Speeches

Post by kida » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:50 pm

ThroughTheWell wrote:I, T5, if I am able, do the following:
Spend 4 XP to gain a HP.
Assist whomever comes to help and heal me.
Retreats to the tunnel to complete my heal.

I find it... right at the bounds of believability, and anoying, that my last turns actions involved doing 3 things, plus sprinting forward past everyone else to get hit for 3. I see how it happened, but, hey people (Zik, Theis, Mint), how about getting in this fight!? And Achillies... do you plan to do anything more than learn how to lead?
► Show Spoiler
Zik will use sceince point to analyze the prison walls meterial.
Zik will use a second sceince point to analyze the brown material at the prison wall.
Finally Zik will attack one of the beatles with bolt.

gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by gamecreator » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Annoyed by persistence of red myrman, Mike decides to put an end to it.

Actions:
Free) Grab a spear.
1) Mike goes closer to this undying myrman (20 px).
2,3) He shoots red using aimed strike.
If red refuses to die, Mike spends 4 SA to act after attack (3 SA) and get fifth action (1 SA).
4,5) He shoots red again using aimed strike.

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:49 pm

This is proabably a vote action since it involves the workers:
Recommend the workers build shields if there is leather for it, and attack the beatle near our MM enmass.
2 of the workers should have had picks from way back when they were mining, which should make for an okay weapon.
If the MM can build enough stuff quickly, the last worker might also build a weapon before the enmass attack.
Basicaly I'm saying the workers switch from resource gathering for a round or 2.

LAYF, let us know why this probably won't work.