Clan Altogetha: Aftermath

For all games that are now over.
I'mBob
Game Master

Re: Clan Altogetha: Turn 44

Post by I'mBob » Thu May 30, 2013 6:08 am

If Soul gets at least 1 healing point, he casts Ember on the worm. Else he attacks it with a normal attack.
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Thu May 30, 2013 11:07 am

Licks picks up the snake's head & corpse in order to skin it later and/or check for poison glands. Then he picks up the chest, holds it above water level before opening in order to not get the contents all wet and loots it. If he still can afterwards, he jumps up the ladder and moves "to the left" (back out through the door again).
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Sees is getting angry and curses "You are trying to eat me? Tonight we will dine on grilled worm!"
He heals himself for two and Soul for one hp, then he tries to batter the teeth of the worm, maybe this will have more effect with his blunt weapon than hitting it's carapace.
Last edited by Nerre on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
:zzz:

WhirdCheese
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by WhirdCheese » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Nerre wrote:Sees is getting angry and curses "You are trying to eat me? Tonight we will dine on grilled worm!"
He heals himself for two and Sees for one hp, then he tries to batter the teeth of the worm, maybe this will have more effect with his blunt weapon than hitting it's carapace.
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you Sees?

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:19 am

Thanks, did correct it. :)

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:57 pm

Nerre wrote:Tonight we will dine on grilled worm!
Oh there are going to be so very many 300 references in the next update :lol:
Psychosis is such an ugly word... I prefer Internalised Reality Warping.

"Theis, you can't touch my boobies, at least buy me dinner first!" ~Asks, 09/08/2014

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Turn 46

Sees, Soul and Worf finally triumph over the Great Sandworm! Its corpse thuds on to the sand, sending a shockwave throughout the dungeon. Its carapace, rent through the back, exposes the fleshy meat beneath. Although it drops no loot, the chest is now ripe for the picking.

Licks hacks a few choice meaty chunks from the Water Snake's body, along with its head, before heading back up with the chest. Inside he finds a fourth [Machine Part] and a [White Book o' Tricks]! He has an overpowering urge to kick someone back down into the pool, but he fights it off.

Dodger leaves the pixie be for now, and checks in the crates to one side, finding nothing useful inside.

Current Stats:
► Show Spoiler

"Theis, you can't touch my boobies, at least buy me dinner first!" ~Asks, 09/08/2014

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:08 pm

Dodger goes back to the vending machine. He slides 5 gold discs into the machine. "I will have 1 machine part please and thank you."

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:09 pm

"Finally, the beast is slain" Sees comments their victory and heals Worf back to full hp.
Then he turns and opens the chest, looting what is inside so he can share it amongst the group later. If he finds a second shoulder piece like the one he already got, he will put it on. If he finds a white book (or gets handed the one by Licks), he will read it, a read book he will hand to Soul.
► Show Spoiler
"That glas was pretty sharp, I will collect what I can find. Maybe we can craft it into weapons or armor later. Can you help me?" he asks Soul and Worf.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Nerre on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:01 am

Licks puts the machine part into place and then moves to where Sees is. If he still can, he hands the white book to the teller.

@ Dodger: wouldn't you rather buy the discount card first? I know that in that case you can't afford the machine part right away, but we'd only need to find 2 more gold, and everything else would be 2 coins cheaper, too.
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:08 am

GathersIngredients wrote:Licks puts the machine part into place and then moves to where Sees is. If he still can, he hands the white book to the teller.
Oh thanks, didn't even notice you found one. Cool! :D
The discount card, well we have to see how quick we earn more gold. It only pays out if we buy more than 5 items. I think we got 24 coins overall, including the 5 Dodges has. Also I was hoping to the the missing machine parts in the level, so maybe we won't have to buy them. :)

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:33 am

"Hey guys, that sign says "Sparta" now. Who is Sparta? is it someone from our clan?" Soul inspects that sign.
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:05 am

Dodger pauses. "Actually, on second thought, might as well get the discount card. I'll come back with more coin later. Yes, the card for sure!"

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:48 am

I'mBob wrote:"Hey guys, that sign says "Sparta" now. Who is Sparta? is it someone from our clan?" Soul inspects that sign.
Sees points at the sign "This is SPARTAAAAAA" and kicks the worm. Sad thing he got no pit to kick him into.

OOC: just kidding.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:47 am

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:12 pm

Could you guys vote on an action for Worf please? As Gathers might not be on a two vote consensus will do.

Jib

WhirdCheese
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by WhirdCheese » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Worf crawls into the worm seeing if there's any loot in it.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:17 pm

WhirdCheese wrote:Worf crawls into the worm seeing if there's any loot in it.
...or cuts it open.

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Worf Cuts the worm open

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:45 am

CroverusRaven wrote:Worf Cuts the worm open
This, please.
► Show Spoiler

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:41 am

Opened my paint folder to find that sleep deprived, exam stressed me had already drawn the update late last night, go him! Update in a few minutes :)

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:43 am

Turn 47

Dodger umms and ahhs about what to buy, then decides he needs more money and bids goodbye to the machine pixie for now.

Worf has a brief existential crisis and his friends have to restrain him from forcing himself down the worm's gullet in a vain bid for suicide. The gang cut the worm open, but find nothing but a few bloody chunks of what probably used to be Sees' shoulder and some small polished brown stones, likely used for digestion*. Soul meanwhile is seeing things. He sighs, wishing he had a cool cape and amazing abs. Licks arrives on scene having placed the machine part in, and hands the [White Book o' Tricks] to Sees, who reads it.

Cure Disease: The caster unleashes a powerful burst of healing magic. This will cure any one disease or the effects of one ongoing poison. In addition, if used to stabilise an ally as part of First Aid, it will restore the targets hit points to beyond the normal 1, up to half of the user's current hp, rounding up. However, after casting this spell, the user may not use any other healing magic on this or the subsequent turn, (the caster can still be healed).

Sees flips the lid of the chest open, but is surprised to find not sweet loot, but a ladder leading down! His (roguishly scarred) eye is caught by some of the sharp green shards that came from the worm, but he doesn't quite have time to collect any decent amount this turn.

Current Stats:
► Show Spoiler
*Today I learned that there is a wonderful corner of the internet where there is a roll table that randomly decides what you just cut out of a dead monster :D

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Re: Clan Altogetha: Turn 47

Post by CroverusRaven » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:09 am

Dodger makes his way back to the central room, then heads into the room everyone else is gathered in.

"Hey guys. Woah... That is a big... purple... thing... I found some machine with a pixie inside. Apparently if you put in those gold discs it gives you different items. Including a machine part, a bow, one of these useful books. We should pool all the discs we have and get some items, it seems pretty cool."

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:00 pm

"Hey, look at what I found inside the crate!" Sees says and points at the ladder.

Then he immediately uses his new spell on Licks to finally get rid of the corrupt healing spell the demon cast on him earlier. Then he starts to collect the sharp green shards, commenting it with "They might be usefull later. Sharp as hell. He wraps them carefully so he doesn't cut himself, maybe using parts of the worm carapace.

OOC: Does my new spell work on 1 person or everybody around? Cause something like a mass poison sounds pretty nasty with a 1 turn cooldown.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Licks passes the razor sharp cutlass to Dodger. "You want?" Then he tries to salvage any parts of the sand worm's exoskeleton/hide or interior that seem useful to him. (One probably could even use the stones with a sling shot or something. ^^ Maybe they even explode and spray the victim with stomach acid... >:D )
After that, he moves down the ladder, as he doesn't have any golden discs.
► Show Spoiler