Clan Altogetha: Aftermath

For all games that are now over.
Jibjib
Game Master

Re: Clan Altogetha: Turn 47

Post by Jibjib » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Only one target per round, but I'm comfortable saying that things like mass poison effects aren't going to come up much, if at all; the worst case scenario being if characters in different rooms all get hit with poisoned weapons in the same turn, but poison effects have a limited duration anyway.
Psychosis is such an ugly word... I prefer Internalised Reality Warping.

"Theis, you can't touch my boobies, at least buy me dinner first!" ~Asks, 09/08/2014

WhirdCheese
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by WhirdCheese » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Worf leads the way down the ladder.

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 am

Soul follows Worf, staying behind him.
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:42 am

Turn 48

Sees unleashes his powerful new spell, cleansing Licks of the demon's taint. He then sets about gathering up the [Sharp Green Glass] from around the room. He manages to gather three handfuls, which he places in his [Small Leather Pouch] for want of a better place. Licks also scoops up the worm's gastroliths to use as potential slinging material. He finds to his delight that I just decided that one of the stones is a [Bezoar: If eaten, will ward off the effects of one ongoing non-magical poison, (but not disease)]!

Dodger arrives back at this moment and tells the group about the new service he found.

Worf, Soul and Licks then head down the ladder in the fake chest.

They are surprised to see Kaazst waiting for them! He casts a bolt of green lightning at the worm egg on the pile of skulls on the floor, hisses at the party, and then fades out of sight.

The skulls are surrounded by a flickering, chilling blue light as they sprout thick, sinewy tails and start to slither towards the group. The horrific demons are all different: the first has wicked metal spikes protruding from it's spine, the second has large fangs which drip with a smoking green fluid, and the third has flail like arms which end in hooked scythes.

Current Stats:
► Show Spoiler

"Theis, you can't touch my boobies, at least buy me dinner first!" ~Asks, 09/08/2014

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:48 am

When he hears the noise from below, Sees swiftly climbs down to help the others. Damn, he cannot heal now. They should really be more carefull with encountering new threads without being completely healed after the last one. Well, here comes his hammer to crush some skulls!
"Be careful!" he says while he joins the others, bashing his hammer on the first undead skull he can reach.

OOC:
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Nerre on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
:zzz:

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:23 pm

OOC:
► Show Spoiler

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:39 pm

Also OOC:
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:13 pm

Dodger hears the commotion from below and Stealths, sneaking down the ladder and seeing if he can sneak around behind the enemies. He keeps an eye out for any traps.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Licks attacks the same undead creature that someone else is attacking (if no one makes a preference, the guy with the dripping fangs), unless said opponent is dead already, in which case attack another. While he's doing that he does what any good tank does, he tries to shield the more squish party members from coming to harm from the opponents' attacks. If he can do so afterwards (or before, without the delay messing up the attack order), he'll pass the razor sharp cutlass to Dodger (unless this would mess with the rogue's sneaking attempt).
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:24 am

All OOC:
► Show Spoiler

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:40 am

"Well, crap. " Soul embers the close must thing.
► Show Spoiler

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:19 am

OOC
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Kill the second (poison) first. If I have to cure poison I cannot heal for this and the next turn. The first (metall fangs) seems to do extra damage according to the description, just like the third (scythe) one. Better heal against some more damage than not healing at all.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:25 am

► Show Spoiler
Vote for Worf: Attack the same necro-creature as his clan members, unless that one is already defeated, in which case another one, if possible, again a shared target. Priority of targets, descending: Poison guy, metal shards from back guy (because he's closer and attacking him doesn't mean to pass two opponents to provoke AoOs or whatever) sickle hands guy.
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:00 am

You could just drop it so he can pick it up. That way he might be able to get it without losing his sneakiness. :)

Can somebody please quote that so Gathers can read it?

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:50 am

Turn 49

The whole team converges in one place to combat Kaazst's demonic minions.

Licks and Sees push past the razor-backed skelesnake and attack the one with the smoking fangs. These demons however, are fast. With eye blurring speed, the demon darts forward and bites Licks' leg. The wound itself is not bad, but the demon's fangs are coated in acid! He grits his teeth against the pain and he and Sees both land hefty blows, which would easily decapitate any normal skeleton.

Worf and Soul are stuck behind their companions in the narrow confines of the room, but both attack the razor-back, which doesn't manage to land a hit with either of its bites. The scythe-handed demon however, spits out two sickly green fireballs from it's skull aura, which seem to melt staright through the armor of the salamander and the gnoll, burning their insides.

Dodger stays out of sight, assessing the best weakpoint to strike at; he may sneak attack any of the demons next turn.

Current Stats:
► Show Spoiler

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Re: Clan Altogetha: Turn 49

Post by CroverusRaven » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Dodger passes by his companions and the first two monsters, so he is standing behind the third one. He readies a dagger and rat fang and once the creature's weakness is left open he strikes hard with both weapons in a Sneak Attack.

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:22 am

Soul attacks the close thing with his mace.

I would really like some healing now ;)
► Show Spoiler

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:48 am

Licks keeps on smacking the acid breath, this time trying to deflect any bites with his shield.
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:02 am

Sees heals Licks leg for 1 hp to cure the acid damage and take away the pain, then he sends the remaining 2 hp of his spell to Soul, when he sees the fireballs fly over his head and hit his friend.

"Licks, is it time to charge yet?"

OOC: I am still here today, but I will be on holidays from 27th to 30th this month. In case two updates appear during that time, just let my char heal the person with the lowest hp, splitting the healing up if more than one are equally low. For this update I did already post.

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:36 pm

Could we have a vote on Worf's action please?

Jib

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:35 am

Vote: Worf attacks the same creature again.
► Show Spoiler

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:29 am

I'mBob wrote:Vote: Worf attacks the same creature again.
agreed.
► Show Spoiler

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Turn 50 yay milestones :P

The gang hand a royal smackdown onto the three skelesnakes. Soul and Worf beat the first over the head, while Licks and Sees obliterate the skull of the second. Dodger leaps off the wall and sails over the heads of the other combatants, neatly bisecting the last one.

The lights surrounding the snakes' skulls flicker and rise up, joining together to form a pale blue [Orb of Magical Essence: Can be used to magicify one weapon or piece of armor with a random magical effect]. Everyone has dibs, both on that and the contents of the real (I promise this time ;) ) chest.

Trap Dodger has reached level 2! He may add 1 to either his ATK or DEF, or 2 to his HP.

Current Stats:
► Show Spoiler

OoC (But important):
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Re: Clan Altogetha: Turn 50 - Need a temporary player - PM m

Post by Nerre » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Sees tries to shoo the floating magic away, cause he is not sure if it is dangerous or not. He touches it with his shield, gently shoving it away. (OOC: I want to apply it on the shield, but since it does not fit well to his character I came up with this story).

Then he goes to the chest and checks it for any armor that would fit him, maybe he even finds a second shoulderplate. He also looks for weapons that fit his fighting style (one handed - mace, hammer, axe, waraxe,...) and which are better than his rusty hammer.

This turn the 3 hp healing goes to Soul.

After he is done, he collects the two scythe (bones?), maybe the would be a good weapon for dodger he thinks. "Hey Dodger, you think you could use them, if they would have a proper handle?"
Last edited by Nerre on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.