Clan Altogetha: Aftermath

For all games that are now over.
Nerre
Game Master

Re: Clan Altogetha: Turn 30

Post by Nerre » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:10 am

"It looks like it does nothing, the thing that moves it and the thing which is moved by it seem to be above and below us. The ropes are only trespasing here." Sees says.
"Let's check the door. Since I am the smallest I will help you." he says to Soul and helps him check the door. If no enemy but something interessting is on the other side (like loot, chests, racks, he will go into the room behind. If there is an enemy, he will yell for the help of the others and defend himself at the door case, since his small size might help him if the enemy is larger. If possible close the door for now.

"We also should check on Dodger if he does not come back soon."
Last edited by Nerre on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:zzz:

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:45 am

All of us going through the door is possibly a very good (gives us a bottle neck to defend) or very bad idea (same principle in return and/or if there is a way to "turn off" that portal, we might be stuck in this portion of the dungeon indefinitely).

If something attacks Dodger, Licks will (double) move to(wards) him and, if he still can, attack the aggressor.
Else he examines the torch next to him and goes down the ladder on the left side of the floor.
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Returning to the room with the red keyhole, Dodger does the same as in the previous room.

Move right
Set up traps

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:27 pm

I wonder what's through that door? Worf goes into the next room on the left.
I have no idea what I'm doing, and IT IS GLORIOUS!

Jibjib
Game Master

Re: Clan Altogetha: Turn 34

Post by Jibjib » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:42 am

Update Incoming!
Psychosis is such an ugly word... I prefer Internalised Reality Warping.

"Theis, you can't touch my boobies, at least buy me dinner first!" ~Asks, 09/08/2014

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:18 am

Turn 34

Dodger traps the room the best he can, then follows the rest of the group through the portal.

Worf heads to the left and discovers a puzzle room! Yay puzzles :P

Licks heads down the ladder and finds Kaszt, the Troglodyte leader waiting for him!

"Ksssst! Foolish Gethan, with my shadow magic you have no hope of beating uss to the Dark Portal! Here'ss ssomething to keep you occupied though... Summon Dretch!"

With that, Kaszt disappears in a cloud of smoke, leaving Licks with the delightful company of two minor demons.

Soul and Sees meanwhile, head through the small door, finding a small crawlway, with a water filled pit beyond.
► Show Spoiler

"Theis, you can't touch my boobies, at least buy me dinner first!" ~Asks, 09/08/2014

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:15 am

When Sees looks down and spots the snake, he turns to Soul "Oh, treasure. But it is guarded. We should get the others, not sure how strong it is. Fighting underwater might be risking, so better have one of the big ones with us."
That said, he turns to get help. But he notices the room with the red door is empty, so he climbs down the ladder, where he quickly spots Licks and the strange grey being in front of him. "Hey Licks, I wanted to ask for your help, but it seems you also encountered something. Is it hostile?"

If the thing attacks Licks and Licks decides to fight back, Sees will jump in to help him fight, shouting "Soul, come here!"
If he has an action left after the fight that might take place, he heals whoever needs it the most.

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:35 am

Dodger go to the room Worf is in and studies the puzzles. "Interesting. I'll see if I can figure these puzzles out, sound good to you? Go see if the others need you to swing your axe at something.

OOC
Do I need actions to solve the puzzles, or even just to perform one part? Can I simply reorganize the tiles of a puzzle or do I have to switch tiles one at a time? Can I solve all 4 puzzles and you tell me how long it will take?

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:11 am

OOC: Be carefull, the monsters shown in the picture might be spawned on the podests below. So don't solve all at once. :D

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:46 am

Love slider puzzles

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:59 am

It is no slider puzzle, else there had to be an empty square in each picture. ;)

Only the right 2 could be slider puzzlees.

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:07 am

"Coming!!" Soul says and charges into the room where Licks is. He casts his spell on one of the upper Golem.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Seeing how his clan mate is coming to help, Licks stands his ground and fights. He examines the creature first, if that's possible.
► Show Spoiler

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Worf turns back and goes to help Licks.

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:38 am

Turn 35

Most of the party converges in the lower room to assist Licks, who makes the mistake of hesitating, and gets clouted in the chest for his troubles! Not only is Licks stunned for the remainder of the turn, he has contracted a corruption from the demon, and now will need two points of healing for every one point of damage he has sustained! This effect can only be dispelled with a Cure Disease spell.

On the brighter side of things, Worf's demon-fighting expertise serves him well, and he gets a good slice in with his axe. Soul sends an Ember the demon's way, while Sees arrives and provides what healing he can to Licks.

The other dretch starts making its way upstairs too, its heavy footsteps shaking the whole room.

Dodger meanwhile is upstairs in the puzzle room. He rearranges the tiles (which are suspended from pegs by bits of string) and reveals the pictures in their correct order.

Current stats:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Jibjib on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:39 am

I started this post 4 hours ago then got lost on imgur, my apologies :P

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:53 am

Good luck with that fighting guys! I'm gonna keep experimenting in this puzzle room. You should be fine. o:)

Dodger carefully goes down the stairs and steps on one of the floor button things, then after seeing what happens tries the next tile.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:47 am

Guys, the lower mud man is ruining the ramp! We need to deal with them FAST!
Licks should be able to live another round. I'll try to keep the demon thingy from "infesting" someone else.

Licks, feeling anger swelling up inside him, as well as a certain concern for those around him, smacks the aggressor as hard as he can with the war axe. If he can use the sonic armor abilitiy at will, he adds it to his attack. Also, he will try to shield the others from becoming infected by the corrupted healing.
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:37 am

"Licks!" Sees yells and heals him again (2 heal to Licks, 1 to Soul), helping him up so he can attack again as soon as possible. Sees tries to stay behind Licks so he won't get hit, he is afraid of the large and strong monster. If it can throw Licks through the air with one punch, he does not want to know what it would do to him.

If I got moves left, he will try to attack from behind Licks, aiming for the feet of the monster. If he can shatter one of them, it might trip and fall. Maybe it will even shatter the ground so the heavy monster will fall down through it. In this case Sees will jump back.

OOC: CroverusRaven: Push the blue button, since the liquid below the treasure chest is blue. I think all other might cause you to fall into the acid below, and none of us can come to rescue you.
Last edited by Nerre on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:40 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Worf does a drop-cut on the Lemure that is heading up.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:28 am

Runsaround wrote:YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Worf does a drop-cut on the Lemure that is heading up.
I hope it does not fall on you when you both break through the shattered floor. ;)

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:49 am

Aren't lemures supposed to be jelly-like? I assume it'll just go *Splot!* if enough force to break the floor is applied.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:37 am

No. Lemure:

Also he already declared WHY he created the Dretches (not Lemure) that way. :)
It is in a spoiler below the map.

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:14 am

Soul casts Ember on the same golem again.
"Die, demon! DIE!"
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:00 am

Dodger will try out the Blue button first.