Collection of G:AR cards

SeeAMoose
Admin Moose on the Loose
Admin Moose on the Loose
UStream Username: See_a_Moose

Re: GMSO - Silent Surprise (Turn 6)

Post by SeeAMoose » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:35 am

Makes spawns B2
I am one of the forum admins and chat moderators. Drop any of us a line if you ever need a hand in either the forum or the chat.
You can reach me at AdminMoose@goblinsforum.com or at BotWalter@gmail.com

Zigit
Likes to Contribute

Post by Zigit » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:15 pm

"All power to thrusters and engines! Firing on F10 while attempting ramming maneuvers on same! It was nice knowing you!" - final words of Ka'A Splaat II

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:15 pm

SeeAMoose wrote:Makes spawns B2
If you're going for uncovering many fields, A1 is a "0"...
Goblinscomic transcriptions

SeeAMoose
Admin Moose on the Loose
Admin Moose on the Loose

Post by SeeAMoose » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:20 pm

Oh then yeah lets do that,
Makes spawns in A1.
I am one of the forum admins and chat moderators. Drop any of us a line if you ever need a hand in either the forum or the chat.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:21 am

I was on my way there, but since you spawned in my path, you'd be there before me anyway...

Nerre
Game Master

GMSO - Silent Surprise (Turn 7)

Post by Nerre » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:05 pm

OPERATION: SPACE ODYSSEY

Mission 2: Silent Surprise
After the minesweeper crew successfully cleared the huge minefield during Mission Asteroid Slalom, your fleet now has arrived. While they fight big battles, your squad has already a new asignment. A shield generator has been located on a porous asteroid, which protects the enemy's spacestation. While your fleet can wipe out the enemy fleet, it cannot attack the station while it is protected by the powerfull shield.
Since the generator asteroid also is surrounded by a strong shield, only small objects can be teleported in, and only one at a time. Such as a person in a space suit. Your task is to clear the path for a special ops squad that will try to raid the generator base. To make sure most of them arrive, your task is to clear their path. From time to time, you will get special ops members to help you fight hostile forces. They share the teleportation windows with your team, and can move and fight just like you, only with different attributes. Try not to explode mines, as it might attract hostile forces and block possible teleportation windows for spec ops if players have to respawn. You start in turn 0 after all of you have been teleported in.
Turn 7

Information:
- each tile with a number also has an equal amount of red dots in the upper left corner, just in case you cannot read the number cause of the player avatars.
- your blasters have a range of 3 and deal 1 damage (diagonally = 1.5 tiles). You automatically defend yourself, but do not automatically aid somebody or attack. You can shoot while moving.
- you have 5 health. Lost health can be regained by doing a repair action, restoring 2 health per turn. This is a full turn action, no other actions allowed.
- if you can at least fly 1.5 tiles per turn, you can move diagonally (diagonally = 1.5 tiles). If one of the adjacent tiles, which you would have to pass with none-diagonal movement, is an active mine not marked with a beacon, you have a 50% chance to trigger it.
- if you can at least fly 2 tiles per turn, you can pass several tiles per turn or move at 50% speed and still do an attack, repair or place-beacon action.
- if you have more than one attack, you can split them between several targets.
- better spacesuits might have better values.
- You can only deployed on column A-E until somebody reaches a column further to the right, no matter if PC or special ops NPC. Once somebody reached a column, it is then unlocked for deployment for the rest of the game.

Actions:
Comes-too-late flies to C3, which is already explored and safe.
Fails-to-see flies to C9, which is already explored and safe.
Ka's Splaat does a kamikaze attack on the tower on F10. His remaining hitpoints add to his normal damage. He deals 2 damage to the tower while he explodes. His clone will be deployed in turn 8 (post actions after turn 9). Before his death he uncovered a 3 in the towers tile.
Makes-it-go-boom is deployed on A1 and uncovers a 0, triggering the discovery of 8 adjacent fields.
Pats-Asteroids stays on D6 and places a beacon on D7. He fires at F6 again. Suddenly a group of hostile drones fly out of the smoke.
Spec ops 1 stays on D8 and fires at the tower on F10 twice, dealing 4 damage. The tower looks damaged now.
Spec ops 2 stays on D4 and fires two times on the tower on G4, dealing 4 damage. He receives 3 damage in return.

Since nobody who died can respawn this turn, a spec ops gets to use the teleport window. Decide where he should be deployed at the beginning of next turn.
Since two normal spec ops are on the field, you can also choose between several special trainings: missileman (more damage against crafts, less against other), blaster (more against buildings, less against other), hacker (more against drones, less against other), sniper (more against infantry, less against other).

Player Chars:.[tabs: Comes]
Name: Comes-too-late
Health: 5/5 hp
Speed: 1.5 tiles/turn
Attack frequency: 1 /turn
Attack strength: 1 dam
Attack range: 3 tiles
► Show Spoiler
[tabs: Fails]
Name: Fails-to-see
► Show Spoiler
[tabs: Ka'a]
Name: Ka'a Splaat
Health: 6/6 hp
Attack strength: 1.5 dam
Specializations:
- "Minefield marshaller" (you can place 2 beacons in on round, or move and still place 1 beacon)
► Show Spoiler
[tabs: Makes]
Name: Makes-it-go-boom
► Show Spoiler
[tabs: Pats]
Name: Pats asteroids
Health: 3/5 hp
► Show Spoiler
[/tabs]NPC:.[tabs: Spec ops 1]
Name: Spec ops 1
Health: 3/10 hp
Speed: 1 tiles/turn
Weapon: Laser gun
Attack frequency: 2 /turn
Attack strength: 2 dam
► Show Spoiler
[tabs: Spec ops 2]
Name: Spec ops 2
► Show Spoiler
[/tabs]Hostile:.[tabs: Tower E3]
Damage taken: 15 - destroyed
[tabs: Tower E8]
[tabs: Tower F10]
Damage taken: 12.5
[tabs: Tower G4]
Damage taken: 4
[tabs: Building F6]
Damage taken: 2[/tabs]

unlimited spots left, Please chose a unique name, a unique color and your starting field. There will always be up to 5 player chars on the map.
:zzz:

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Re: GMSO - Silent Surprise (Turn 7)

Post by Runsaround » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:23 pm

"Why don't we have bombs or something? There's nothing but bloody turrets out here!"

Fails flies to C8.
I have no idea what I'm doing, and IT IS GLORIOUS!

SeeAMoose
Admin Moose on the Loose
Admin Moose on the Loose

Post by SeeAMoose » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Makes moves to A2

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:27 am

Special ops 1 shoots the drones currently at F7

Special ops 2 fire on G4

Special Ops 3 (speciality: blaster) deploys at E2 and fires at G4

Comes-too-late flies to D3.

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:45 am

Pats retreat to C7 fires on the drones.

special ops 1 -fire on drones.

special ops 2 -move to D5 fire on drones (we can repair him safely next turn- better to keep healthy ones on the board than waiting for windows)

special ops 3 (blaster) =arrive atvacated D4 and blast turret G4
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:23 pm

Waiting for Zigit and a split for special ops 3's move. I currently have two different locations, although the target of his attack is identical.

SeeAMoose
Admin Moose on the Loose
Admin Moose on the Loose

Post by SeeAMoose » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:15 pm

Spec Ops 3 spawn E2 blast turret in G4

Zigit
Likes to Contribute

Post by Zigit » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:59 pm

I'm sorry, I thought I was unable to make actions this turn with the death. I'm unconcerned with what the drones do, I'll leave it up to the group.

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:46 pm

Ditto for me really.

Nerre
Game Master

GMSO - Silent Surprise (Turn 8)

Post by Nerre » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:53 pm

After the minesweeper crew successfully cleared the huge minefield during Mission Asteroid Slalom, your fleet now has arrived. While they fight big battles, your squad has already a new asignment. A shield generator has been located on a porous asteroid, which protects the enemy's spacestation. While your fleet can wipe out the enemy fleet, it cannot attack the station while it is protected by the powerfull shield.
Since the generator asteroid also is surrounded by a strong shield, only small objects can be teleported in, and only one at a time. Such as a person in a space suit. Your task is to clear the path for a special ops squad that will try to raid the generator base. To make sure most of them arrive, your task is to clear their path. From time to time, you will get special ops members to help you fight hostile forces. They share the teleportation windows with your team, and can move and fight just like you, only with different attributes. Try not to explode mines, as it might attract hostile forces and block possible teleportation windows for spec ops if players have to respawn. You start in turn 0 after all of you have been teleported in.
Turn 8

Information:
- each tile with a number also has an equal amount of red dots in the upper left corner, just in case you cannot read the number cause of the player avatars.
- your blasters have a range of 3 and deal 1 damage (diagonally = 1.5 tiles). You automatically defend yourself, but do not automatically aid somebody or attack. You can shoot while moving.
- you have 5 health. Lost health can be regained by doing a repair action, restoring 2 health per turn. This is a full turn action, no other actions allowed.
- if you can at least fly 1.5 tiles per turn, you can move diagonally (diagonally = 1.5 tiles). If one of the adjacent tiles, which you would have to pass with none-diagonal movement, is an active mine not marked with a beacon, you have a 50% chance to trigger it.
- if you can at least fly 2 tiles per turn, you can pass several tiles per turn or move at 50% speed and still do an attack, repair or place-beacon action.
- You can only deployed on column A-E until somebody reaches a column further to the right, no matter if PC or special ops NPC. Once somebody reached a column, it is then unlocked for deployment for the rest of the game.

Actions:
Comes-too-late flies to D3, uncovering a 1.
Fails-to-see flies to C8, which is already explored and safe.
Ka's Splaat awakes in the cloning tank. He shoud decide where he wants to be redeployed.
Makes-it-go-boom is deployed on A2, which is already explored and safe.
Pats-Asteroids retreats to C7 and fires on the drones. They are very quick and follow him until they are in D7, except the one that Pats destroyed. He is target by 3 drones, receiving 3 damage. He explodes. His clone will be deployed in turn 10 (post actions after turn 9).
Spec ops 1 stays on D8 and fires at the approaching drones, taking out 2 of them. He is target by 4 drones, receiving 4 damage. He explodes. His clone will be redeployed in the next free teleport window after turn 10.
Spec ops 2 flies to D5 and fires at the approaching drones, taking out 2 of them.
Spec ops 3 is deployed to E2 and launches a blaster pack at the tower on G4, taking a good chunk out of it while dealing 6 damage. Tower G1 fires on him, dealing 2 damage when 2 of 6 shots hit.

Ka will respawn, so nobody gets to teleport in.

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Health: 6/6 hp
Specializations:
- "Minefield marshaller" (you can place 2 beacons in on round, or move and still place 1 beacon)
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Health: 10/10 hp
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
[tabs: Spec ops 3]
Name: Spec ops 3
Health: 8/10 hp
Weapon: Blaster launcher
Attack strength: 6 dam
Attack range: 2 tiles
Weapon: Laser Pistol
► Show Spoiler
[/tabs]Hostile:.[tabs: Drones D7]
2/7 left
1 killed by Pats
2 killed by spec ops 1
2 killed by spec ops 2
[tabs: Tower F10]
Damage taken: 10
Damage taken: 2
[tabs: Tower E3]
Damage taken: 15 - destroyed[/tabs]

unlimited spots left, Please chose a unique name, a unique color and your starting field. There will always be up to 5 player chars on the map.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Re: GMSO - Silent Surprise (Turn 8)

Post by Krulle » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:19 pm

SO1 - waiting for respawn
SO2 - fires at drones currently at D7
SO3 - fires at tower G4 with blaster and at tower G1 with laser (or is that text a bad copy-and-paste?), then moves out of range to D2

Comes-too-late moves D4 and shoots at the drones currently at D7

Zigit
Likes to Contribute

Post by Zigit » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:50 pm

Ka'A respawns on E7, and fire on the drones if he can.

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:22 am

Fails flies to C7.

SO2 Goes for drones.

SO3 Continues to shoot to turret.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:14 pm

Krulle wrote:SO3 - fires at tower G4 with blaster and at tower G1 with laser (or is that text a bad copy-and-paste?), then moves out of range to D2
No, his weapons can only be used as EITHER OR. So firing both at the same time is impossible. The blaster launcher requires both hands, the pistol at least one. He has only two until you manage to get him cloned with three. :lol:

PS: If Moose posts, we can update. :) But I will go to bed soon, already pretty late here.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:37 pm

Ah, thanks for the clarification.
Sleep well in your bettgestell.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:49 pm

Lol :D
Abendstund hat Sand im MundAuge.

SeeAMoose
Admin Moose on the Loose
Admin Moose on the Loose

Post by SeeAMoose » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:37 pm

Sorry though I'd already posted.

Makes moves to B2

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri May 01, 2015 6:02 am

Thanks. Moose, you can move 1.5 tiles per turn, which allows you to fly diagonally. You could have directly moved to B2 already last turn.

Nerre
Game Master

GMSO - Silent Surprise (Turn 9)

Post by Nerre » Fri May 01, 2015 6:03 am

Turn 9

Information:

Actions:
Comes-too-late flies to D4 and fires at the remaining drones. Together with his comrades, they are taken out quickly.
Fails-to-see flies to C7, which is already explored and safe. He receives 1 damage from a drone before they are taken out.
Ka's Splaat spawns on E7 and fires at the remaining drones. Together with his comrades, they are taken out quickly. The building on which he landed seems to be some kind of barracks. He alarmed three hostile soldiers at the other side of the building. He receives 1 damage from a drone before they are taken out.
Makes-it-go-boom flies to B2, which is already explored and safe.
Pats-Asteroids awakes in the cloning tank and has to choose where he wants to be deployed.

Spec ops 1 awakes in the cloning tank. He will be redeployed in the next free teleportation window.
Spec ops 2 fires at the drones. Together with his comrades, they are taken out quickly.
Spec ops 3 launches a blaster pack at the tower on G4, finally leveling the tower. It collapses in a huge pillar of smoke. G1 returns fire, but fully misses since Spec Ops 3 retreats to D2. G4 is not able to shoot.

Pat will respawn, so nobody gets to teleport in.

► Show Spoiler
Health: 4/5 hp
► Show Spoiler
Health: 5/6 hp
Specializations:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Health: 10/10 hp
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
[tabs: Spec ops 3]
Name: Spec ops 3
Health: 8/10 hp
Weapon: Blaster launcher
Attack strength: 6 dam
Attack range: 2 tiles
Weapon: Laser Pistol
► Show Spoiler
[/tabs]Hostile:.[tabs: Tower F10]
Damage taken: 2
Damage taken: 16 - destroyed
[tabs: Tower E3]
Damage taken: 15 - destroyed[/tabs]