"Stop Fighting! This is unnecessary. William can you do something!"
"Back off you bloodly fool!"
William zaps Solomon with the last charge in his wand of slumber, but he's not fast enough to stop the two of them from fighting. Drinks hits Solomon hard with his axe, but Solomon is stronger and hits Drinks hard again, knocking him to 0HP! Drinks has shuffled off his mortal coil and is now an ex-goblin.
Drinks is now the second casualty of the GAL and this apparently extremely dangerous dungeon. Solomon, stunned by the sleep spell, slumps back to the floor and reels in confusion.
Back upstairs, Walks decides to get the hell out of here.
"What is done is done. Don't beat yourself up about it, but try to do better in the future. Perhaps you could at least mention that the pool isn't safe to swim in, next time?"
Her advice is met with renewed howls of sorrow from the little ferryman.
"But... Why would anyone - .... Oh never mind. It honestly never occurred to us that anyone would ever WANT to try swimming in that disgusting pool. Seemed like overkill to actually warn folk. But hey ho, now we know."
"Also, do you think you could ferry me across, please? I will pay with the ring, if it is all the same to you."
<sigh> "Hold on. Lucky for you I can paddle this thing myself!"
The ferryman paddles over, accepts Walks's ring in payment and gives her a Return Ferry Ticket in exchange.
"I'm going to assume I don't need to tell you to keep your hands INSIDE the raft."
Walks finally reaches the far bank. Cautiously, she moves into the next area....
And finds herself clear of the dungeon! A little path leads onwards to the Druidess's hut, where she should be able to finally get the supplies they came here for!
Congratulations Gathers! Walks has made it through the main part of the dungeon! If you want to carry on and visit the druidess / healer, you can do that here.
@Quarg / Patdragon: If you guys particularly want to visit the druidess, you'll need to cross the pond as well.
@All: If you want to hang around and deal with any unfinished business in this particular dungeon (e.g. making a safe path for other GAL members) you are very welcome to do so.
ATT: 3 (axe) / 2 (bow)
- "Stirge" corpses (x4)
- Shortbow (ranged)
- Torch (extinguished): +1 ATT if used as weapon; 5% chance of setting an enemy on fire; 10% chance of breaking.
- Necklace (Set with 3 Sapphires) (+1 Hp)
- Wolfskin Cloak: +1 DEF. Very fine quality, provides protection against the cold.
- Knock-Back Axe: +2 ATT. Chance to knock an enemy prone (must spend a move to stand back up).
- Return Ferry Ticket
- Pirate hook (+1 ATT)
- Chainmail shirt: (+2 DEF)
- LongSword (+2 ATT)(2-handed)
- Withering Touch
- Ring of Water Form (Allows you to turn your body (and belongings) into water for 3 turns. (cool-down is 15 turns))
- Wizards Robe (+1 Def vs. Magic), currently full of Mystery Mushroom Spores
- Healing Salve (+2d3 Hp)
- Wand of Slumber: Will temporarily send one creature to sleep. Contains 1/3 charges (and will recharge automagically on return to the GAL)
- Solomon's whistle: Golden.
- Scorpion Blade: +2ATT, 25% chance to poison an enemy. 1H dagger.
- Straight Razor (+1 Atk, 1H, 25% chance to cause Bleed(-1 Hp for 1 turn))
- Battle Standard
- 2-handed shield (+1 DEF)
- Obsidian Ring (Set with 1 Black Pearl) (Magic Shield nullifies 1 Attack, ignore upon activation, 15 turn cool-down) [re-activates on turn 48]
- Cloak of Blood Banking - Can store 1HP in cloak. If wearer reaches 0HP, will restore you to 1HP
- Helmet (+1 DEF)
- Empty pouch: x3
- Pouch of mushroom spores
- Ring of Transmogrification: Transforms the wearer
- Simple Axe (+1 ATT) (1-handed)
- Spear (+1 ATT) (2-handed)
- Human? bones: Taken from 2 skeletons
- 3 dead rats (small)
- 2 dead rats (medium)
- Preserved Human Ear Necklace
- A sharp looking Man-purse (backpack)
- 3 important looking letters
- "My first wand" wand
- Red Potion (increases Hp by 1 point permanently)
- 3 books of Evil Badness
- Mace (+2 ATT)(1-handed)
- Leather Jerkin (+1 DEF)