Photoshopped Pages =)

Discuss the comic here!
an_elegant_gentleman
Remains Silent

Photoshopped Pages =)

Post by an_elegant_gentleman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:49 pm

HI everyone!

i did some photoshopping with recent pages to make new FUNNEH jokes!!1 photoshopping is my ~FAVORITE~ thing to do!!!!

i hope you like them!111 lets see who can make the FUNNEHEST ones and all have some lols XDDD

Fafnir13
Remains Silent

Re: Photoshopped Pages =)

Post by Fafnir13 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:22 pm

Erm.....these are not really funny.
I think the first one is quite good in so far is it probably reflects what Kin is feeling. The second....not so much.
Incidentally, the miscarriage plot line ended my reading of that particular web comic, mostly because I don't feel the author had really earned that kind of turn.

Liesmith
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: Liesmith

Post by Liesmith » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:48 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that maybe that was Gentleman's point.
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once. Am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed."
► Show Spoiler

WastesTime
Is Heard Often

Post by WastesTime » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Obvious troll is obvious. Distasteful though, but, oh well - we're on the Internet after all.
"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know"

Fafnir13
Remains Silent

Post by Fafnir13 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Definitely has a troll-ish feel to it, but wanted to at least give the benefit of the doubt.

Xavier78
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by Xavier78 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Not funny, at all. No offense.

Jumping Truth
Remains Silent

Post by Jumping Truth » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:07 am

It's not funny, but it's nice knowing someone's happy.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:53 am

The first one made me smile, as it does have a Goblinscomic feel, and could indeed be what she sees at that moment.
The second one made me think that I am missing a reference.

And the elegant gentleman joined the forum, made two small posts so he could post this.
Apparently, he knew what to do to make a new thread (13 minutes between first post and this OP, 19 minutes between registering and this OP, no log on since 1,5 hours after he posted OP).
I expect some forum regular to be hiding behind this elegant gentleman.
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

STAR CONTROL: The Ur-Quan Masters finally gets a continuation of the story!
(sorry for spamming, will amend signature again when Kickstarter has ended, or many complain about my signature)

BuildsLegos
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: BuildsLegos

Post by BuildsLegos » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:49 pm

It's a reference to Ctr+Alt+Dlt, which is a crappy gamer "comedy" webcomic by Tim Buckley who's hobbies are A) telling jokes are always either stale, stolen, or both and B) seducing a 14 year-old girl that one time. Like any bad artist, he suddenly went from "critics can suck it" to "I'll try something new for no good reason!" The new, in this case, was turning CAD into a soap opera by first impregnating his token love interest fallowed by miscarriage. That photo-shopped panel with Kin is using the same pregnant torso from the miscarriage comic.
The only one to pay attention to what happens in Goblins.

SeeAMoose
Admin Moose on the Loose
Admin Moose on the Loose
UStream Username: See_a_Moose

Post by SeeAMoose » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Okay, so the general consensus is that this guy is a troll and that the post was in very poor taste. Considering nearly all of the posts on here note one of those two things I think it's safe to lock this. Gentleman, if you want me to unlock it you need only contact me. I'm also wondering if 2 posts is too low a bar for starting topics.
I am one of the forum admins and chat moderators. Drop any of us a line if you ever need a hand in either the forum or the chat.
You can reach me at AdminMoose@goblinsforum.com or at BotWalter@gmail.com