Kickstarter Starts Tomorrow! (June 3rd)

Discuss the comic here!
friedkitty
Voices Opinions

Re: Kickstarter Starts Tomorrow! (June 3rd)

Post by friedkitty » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Me 3!!

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:03 am

So... yea... A bit of a late Necro from me... just want to say, looking through Thunts old Twitter images really makes me look forward to the arrival of my Goblins; Alternate Realities!

one of many awesome images
-Best regards LAYF

stevedj
Voices Opinions

Post by stevedj » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:03 am

So, since this thread has returned, I don't feel guilty in replying now. This has reminded me that I was also a supporter (Goblin War Camp Adventurer), but after kicking in that support, I kinda just lost track of the whole thing. And, that it goes to an older email account that I don't check much anymore, I never was getting the "nag" emails to do this or that. I hadn't even read through the rest of this forum since mid-June.

Thus, it now is apparent that there is stuff I was supposed to do, but didn't -- like order some Badge or whatnot. Assuming I can even find emails on this, or some PDF codes, are they still valid? (I have 2000+ non-filtered junk emails littering my Inbox, so finding them might not be easy -- if I didn't accidentally delete them months ago by mistake?)

Glemp
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Glemp » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:06 am

stevedj wrote:So, since this thread has returned, I don't feel guilty in replying now. This has reminded me that I was also a supporter (Goblin War Camp Adventurer), but after kicking in that support, I kinda just lost track of the whole thing. And, that it goes to an older email account that I don't check much anymore, I never was getting the "nag" emails to do this or that. I hadn't even read through the rest of this forum since mid-June.

Thus, it now is apparent that there is stuff I was supposed to do, but didn't -- like order some Badge or whatnot. Assuming I can even find emails on this, or some PDF codes, are they still valid? (I have 2000+ non-filtered junk emails littering my Inbox, so finding them might not be easy -- if I didn't accidentally delete them months ago by mistake?)
You can't search for them by keyword?

stevedj
Voices Opinions

Post by stevedj » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:52 am

Glemp wrote:
stevedj wrote:So, since this thread has returned, I don't feel guilty in replying now. This has reminded me that I was also a supporter (Goblin War Camp Adventurer), but after kicking in that support, I kinda just lost track of the whole thing. And, that it goes to an older email account that I don't check much anymore, I never was getting the "nag" emails to do this or that. I hadn't even read through the rest of this forum since mid-June.

You can't search for them by keyword?
It's an old AOL account -- nothing seems to 'work' quite right... :?

But this isn't about finding the codes -- it is about "are they still good", when I do find them?

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:36 pm

The Goblins e-book codes will be.
Don't know about the rest.
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

STAR CONTROL: The Ur-Quan Masters finally gets a continuation of the story!
(sorry for spamming, will amend signature again when Kickstarter has ended, or many complain about my signature)

HuntsAPanda
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by HuntsAPanda » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Krulle wrote:The Goblins e-book codes will be.
Phew, was wondering about that myself.

Thanks Krulle.
Hearthstone Battle ID: core358#1166

Send me a friend request, I always accept. Then send me a message saying you're a goblins fan.