Kickstarter Starts Tomorrow! (June 3rd)

Discuss the comic here!
BeanDip
Resident of Sacred Statue Garden

Re: Kickstarter Starts Tomorrow! (June 3rd)

Post by BeanDip » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:43 am

I would love to give a big, warm THANK YOU to WearsHats and JibJib. It was with help from both of them that I was finally able to support the KS. Thank you to both of you. I truly, sincerely appreciate it. :)
NOTE TO ALL THOSE I AM GAMING WITH: Currently gaming with others in the Sacred Statue Garden.

Signature changed by request of MrsBeanDip by Wolfie

innuendo
Whispers Softly
UStream Username: innuendo24

Post by innuendo » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:27 pm

I'll sum up my thoughts:

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!

No really, thank you.

notimportant
Whispers Softly
UStream Username: not_important

Post by notimportant » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:53 pm

Here's a retext of the first Goblins comic page in celebration of the successful Kickstarter. I posted it in the live Drawathon, but here it is again:
► Show Spoiler

Unlucky-for-Some
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Unlucky-for-Some » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 pm

LOL - very good ... and thanks for the link back to the first page ... I haven't gone that far back in the archive in a long time - I think I may have to now :)
All hail the power of the stick!

Liesmith
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: Liesmith

Post by Liesmith » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:13 pm

innuendo...as vague as your namesake. Not all of us our English majors, please speak more plainly.

j/kthxbai

Anyone in Southern California want to get together to play GAR? I bought a copy, but I'm friendless and antisocial.
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once. Am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed."
► Show Spoiler

LooksAndSmiles
Game Master

Post by LooksAndSmiles » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:33 am

notimportant wrote:Here's a retext of the first Goblins comic page in celebration of the successful Kickstarter. I posted it in the live Drawathon, but here it is again:
► Show Spoiler
That retext is hilarious. :D

Also, pledge rewards pls. :D
Inventing forum games since '10 ...
Skill Table Cheat Sheet for my players in the Minesweepers game.
Random dragons I help growing up:ImageImageImageImage And my own dragons are here. The hatched ones like the clicks! :D

brnforce
Speaks Quietly

Post by brnforce » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:06 am

I have a small request. Could any other backers just state when they got their email from kickstarter? I will do the same here, but I just worry about my idiotic email sending it to the spam box :)

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:08 am

I'll be in on this.. as i 2 have not received anything yet.
-Best regards LAYF

Lee
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by Lee » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:26 am

I received an email about 2 minutes after the Kickstarter ended, telling me the Kickstarter had ended and was fully funded. I got an email (Update 19) a few hours after that about the store where backers can purchase extra game items from the other tiers and to expect another email with details about logging into said store.

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Post by WearsHats » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Just filled out my survey! :Dance:
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:02 pm

Aaaaand... I just got my mail....
-Best regards LAYF

brnforce
Speaks Quietly

Post by brnforce » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Thanks everyone! I just got mine too!

Reads_Books
Whispers Softly

Post by Reads_Books » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:39 am

Yay, I just created my character badge!

I'm so excited.
I have always imagined that Paradise would be a kind of Library

Jorges Luis Borges

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 am

There... got my log-in... but im not sure, are we supposed to "order" all the things we backed for, or only the badge?
or, where do we get the PDF's?
-Best regards LAYF

innuendo
Whispers Softly
UStream Username: innuendo24

Post by innuendo » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:07 am

Looks, I don't have your credentials. comment in the kickstarter so graydon can see yuo and he'll help you out.

But if I'm guessing, you should just order your badge. Nothing else. Ordering other stuff would be buying add ons.

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by WearsHats » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:21 am

My understanding is:

1. You order your badge and (if you're due one) select your shirt (that's under account settings). Those are free. If you're due a badge, you'll see the discount credited when you're getting ready to check out.

2. Everything else is add-ons. If you want an extra copy of the game, for example, you can pay for it now at the discounted Kickstarter campaign pricing. The reason you need to order your badge is that it needs to be customized. Whatever else you're due will be sent automatically to the address in your profile when it's all ready.

3.The PDFs come from Thunt and Danielle, and are not available through Evertide. You'll get an email (manually ordered by Danielle for each individual recipient) from the website that sells the PDFs with a code to get those particular books free. Just like with the badge, you'll have to order it and check out through the comics website.
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

► Show Spoiler

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:56 am

Welcome back, BotWalter!
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

STAR CONTROL: The Ur-Quan Masters finally gets a continuation of the story!
(sorry for spamming, will amend signature again when Kickstarter has ended, or many complain about my signature)

LooksAndSmiles
Game Master

Post by LooksAndSmiles » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:52 am

My codes for the free PDF books have arrived! There is one more happy goblinite here... :D

Now I just hope that when the game is finally ready and sent out to me, the mean bald custom guys won't withold my package! :)

Please excuse me while I resume reading my pdfs now... dumdedummm...
Inventing forum games since '10 ...
Skill Table Cheat Sheet for my players in the Minesweepers game.
Random dragons I help growing up:ImageImageImageImage And my own dragons are here. The hatched ones like the clicks! :D

brnforce
Speaks Quietly

Post by brnforce » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:19 pm

^^ I have not. I hope it comes soon! And that my spam folder isn't too hungry

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by WearsHats » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Codes have to be sent out manually, in small batches. Danielle has to individually copy & paste each address. There are over 2000 addresses. And there's a monthly limit for how many they can give out. I haven't gotten mine yet, either. Patience.

► Show Spoiler

brnforce
Speaks Quietly

Post by brnforce » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Yayyayayaya! Please do not think that I was complaining, just excited. That is a crazy amount of work that they have to do.

Reads_Books
Whispers Softly

Post by Reads_Books » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Would anyone be interested in an introduction thread for GAR, where everyone reveals what they chose for their badges?

Jorges Luis Borges

brnforce
Speaks Quietly

Post by brnforce » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:47 pm

Got my downloads! Neat extras in there.

Reads_Books
Whispers Softly

Post by Reads_Books » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:54 am

brnforce wrote:Got my downloads! Neat extras in there.
Same here. Found the emails on my smartphone. It was torture waiting until I got home to download them onto my laptop.

Jorges Luis Borges

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:17 am

Yep.. me 2 :)
-Best regards LAYF