Potential: Group Two Game Thread

Home to all current Forum Games.
nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Re: Potential: Group Two Game Thread

Post by nikohl » Fri May 22, 2015 3:11 pm

Ryush:

Ryush begins on a third batch of dough. He's made a decent dent in his flour stocks, since Rush had made plenty the day before. There's lots of un-milled grains left, but not much more ready ground flour after this.
► Show Spoiler
He gets about halfway through before he spots out of the corner of his eye that the light has moved off his bowl-o-dough. Now would be the time to shape his proved dough into rolls or whatever else he wanted to do with it and get it into the oven - he can come back to combining and kneading this lot as soon as they're in.
► Show Spoiler
Ryush judges that this oven burns nice and hot, but doesn't necessarily retain heat too well, so the individual trail breads need to bake for approximately [two turns.]

Ren├®:

Ren├® arrives at the tavern.

Remy:

Remy drags out all of what were Rafe the Herbalist's fairly considerable belongings, and what are now his belongings, sets them all out on his workbench and then on the other furniture when he runs out of space. Rather annoyingly for Remy, it seems that Rafe didn't travel - the only things he has to "put stuff in" for carrying purposes are his pocketed apron and his belt with pouches, which are fine for gardening and foraging in nearby areas, but not so useful for hitting the road. On the plus side, compared to everyone else in town, he appears to be rather loaded - his coins are far too plentiful to tuck into his boot, they take up an entire "coin jar" which was under his bed. It is very full of the middle-sized silver ones, with a smattering of the larger golds and smaller coppers - maybe he can buy a backpack, or pay someone to make him one.

At the Tavern:

The dog dutifully waits inside the shop as requested, although Ethan raises an eyebrow when Lance just opens the door and lets him inside. Seeing no-one else go in there, and seeing that the dog sits down in the doorway rather than rampaging around, the barkeep just keeps an eye on him from his seat behind the bar.

B.J. finishes off mopping.
► Show Spoiler
Lance heads upstairs, into... Room Three! It's just how he left it.

Timothy:

Timothy starts exploring around outside. As he does, he sees Amanda heading over to the farm. He himself heads left a bit more towards the source of some potentially-interesting noises; it turns out what he hears is a couple of people pottering around in their gardens. A magpie perched in a nearby tree says "crawk!" at him as he passes, and adjusts its wings.

Amanda:

Amanda makes her way from the herbalist's hut back down the lane until she reaches the bridge, which she crosses, and then she follows her feet between the first few buildings until she reaches a lodge what she recognises as "home"; against three of the walls are an assortment of bunks, wardrobes and chests and the fourth has a fireplace. She heads to bed and plonks herself down on the edge, then surveys the lodge from her new vantage point. It's actually quite well-appointed; the walls are decorated with painted leather hides, there's a pair of long horns as an adornment above the fireplace and the floor is covered in a mishmash of random bright rugs. There are chairs and tables in the centre of the room forming a communal lounge area. There's no food storage or proper washing facilities in this building, although a few side-tables have water bowls and jugs and some of the beds have small towels on, so people obviously wash their faces and hands here at least. Nobody else is in here right now.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri May 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Ryush gathers up the bowl from the sill and the other from by the fire and dusts a worksurface with some flour. He turns the dough out and begins shaping it into long ovals that should bake up into easy to handle individual rolls that can easily be munched on while traveling. When he has both batches divided up, he loads them on his paddle and deposits them in the oven. He'll keep an eye on the baking batches while finishing preparation on the third batch of dough.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Fri May 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Gains 1SP in Taverncraft
Did Tim gain any for his assistance?

Tim takes a moment to give a playful "crawk" back at the animal and check his pocket for any crumbs to feed it even though he knows his rations are back in his room. He'll hold out his hand like a perch not expecting anything before moving on to look at the people, trying to judge if any are worth talking to.
Righteous OneVengeful One in Goblin Adventurer's League
Righteous Charger in Capture the flag
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri May 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Lance lifts his mattress and pockets his money, 13GP and 2CP in total, then casts around for a bag to carry his extra clothes and his food stores. If he doesn't have one available, he'll just leave it there for now, but regardless, he then heads back down and into the store.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Alaen
Converses Frequently

Post by Alaen » Sat May 23, 2015 9:14 am

I entered the tavern, looking around for the barkeep. It seemed that he and a few of the others had returned while I was at my house.

I walked over to the bar, and talked to the barkeep.

"Hello again. I finished preparing my supplies, and am now looking for some additional equipment for the journey. I was hoping you could help me in that matter."

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Sun May 24, 2015 12:18 am

B.J. puts down the mob and bucked and quietly rolls her eyes, at the tavern being swarmed with people when the floor is still wet from mopping. "Of course..." she mutters to herself under her breath.

She perks up when she hears one of the new arrivals - what was his name again? - asks Ethan about additional equipment for traveling.
"You said mentioned the possibility of me wanting to go hiking before. Are there any places around here that you know of where someone would comfortably camp, if they wanted - or rather had to weather - a night under the stars?" she asks the inn keeper.
She also takes a peek into the new room that Loup coaxed the dog into so helpfully, getting him out of the way for mopping.
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Sun May 24, 2015 3:21 am

ChuckDaRighteous wrote:Did Tim gain any for his assistance?
► Show Spoiler

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Sun May 24, 2015 4:24 am

Timothy:

Tim pats himself down looking for crumbs or other interesting tidbits to entice the bird. He does find the odd crumb and bit of lint in his pockets, as Tuane was attending the same party as everyone else and had clearly eaten his fair share of pastries. He squawks back at the creature and holds out a handful of slightly dusty breadcrumbs. The bird eyeballs him with clear suspicion...
► Show Spoiler
...And then hops down from the branch onto his wrist without so much as a second thought, and starts pecking hungrily at the pieces of food in his cupped palm. The bird's beak is sharp and each peck is quite uncomfortable, like being jabbed by an especially pointy finger, but it's not doing him any damage.

--

In the Tavern:

Lance finds, like many of the others, that he's rather lacking in traveling supplies. It's almost like these people are settled down! How rude. He could probably use the blankets from his bed as a makeshift sling-bag, but old Ethan would likely mind. He gathers up his money and heads back down to the bar, where everyone else present is also taking an interest in The Shop, such as it is.

Ethan replies to B.J.'s question about hiking with an affirmative nod. "Oh aye, the forests up the hills east and west of here are safe enough - bein' that they're so close to where we live an' work, we've an interest in keeping them free from the more dangerous beasts. The further away from Coran Pass you venture, the less tame you'll find it all, but if you'm the exploring type..." - he drifts off mid-sentence and frowns at her full-length peach coloured, modest and practical but particularly ladylike dress - "Err, not to say that you ain't capable, miss, far be it from me... but you don't look like you were intendin' to hike or camp. I just meant that aside from the one road through here, hiking was the only option."

When people show an interest in the store, especially 'Rickard' who outright comes up and asks about it, Ethan hops down from his barstool and gestures to the door through which Lance had let the dog. "Of course, of course! Right this way... Always open to buy or sell, I am. Come along in. He fishes out a hand-held bell from under the bar and plonks it onto the bartop in case any customers looking for a drink arrive, and then ushers anyone interested in his Shop through the door. B.J. can see in through the open door from where she is outside, or she can follow them in.

Inside is a much smaller area than the main open tavern room, and again there's another closed door here, off to the left, with a little carved sign saying "Private" - based on the layout of the tavern, the Shop takes up a thin slice of the whole back of the building, so that private room couldn't be much larger than a broom cupboard. The room itself is full to bursting with shelves and tables, on which are stacked dozens upon dozens of items. Nothing in here is perishable; the shop doesn't have meats or vegetables, but aside from that, it seems like anything he could grab that the town might need, Ethan has squirreled away. There's some semblance of order to the place; one set of shelves has ironware such as nearly-new horseshoes, nails, and old tools, another has bolts of various cloth, spools of thick thread, armfuls of half-spun wool, a few neatly folded items of made clothing, and even a small pile of tanned hides. Other shelves have similar goods that are useful to "normal people" but probably not of interest right now - baskets, candles, and the like, all squashed into what little space is here. It's a veritable treasure trove of random goods. The old man waves them away from that side of the room and towards a slightly more sparsely-filled area:

"Here, then... ignore all that stuff, it's fine for us here, but if you're planning to venture out and about, you need to be able to survive on the road til you get where you're goin' - or at least to a bigger town with more for sale." He makes a rather grand "voila!" gesture at a grubby, moth-eaten pile of poles and hides bound together in a carryable format; it appears to be a tent. Near it are some other items that he clearly considers to be his "h'adventurin' supplies" - at the front of the pile, there are a couple of satchels and backpacks of various sizes, several waterskins, some firelighting tools, and least one bedroll. One thing that is clear is that Ethan has no armour in stock, and any "weapons" he has will only be old tools. Nothing has a price label, and things are of variable quality - some are good, some are average. He doesn't seem to have kept anything truly rubbish, but there are things in here that are really old.

--

You can, if you wish, take a full Search action and rummage around in here to see if you find anything good (either look at random, or tell me a list of items you're specifically seeking - including or not including the area Ethan said to ignore), or you can ask Ethan if he has X, Y or Z; I have a list of what he has, but the shop is disorganised and very full, so you can't see his whole stock all at once - and if you ask him, there's a chance that this old, drunk dude doesn't know everything he has or recall where half of it is. There's room enough for you all, plus Ethan and the dog, but it's going to be very cramped.

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Sun May 24, 2015 4:59 am

Completely surprised Tim momentary forgets about the people he was thinking of talking to. He lets the bird finish its meal before he tries to pet its head. He'll speak in a soft soothing tone when he says "That's it buddy. Eat up."
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Sun May 24, 2015 5:20 am

The bird fixes him with a beady-eyed look as he speaks, and chatters loudly as he pets her head - the noise sounds like "A-a-a-a!". She turns and pecks his empty hand, where once there were breadcrumbs but now are none, turns back to him and tilts her head to one side. "Crawk!"
► Show Spoiler

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Sun May 24, 2015 5:55 am

Tim, continues to be surprised by how friendly the bird is. He eyes up the people trying to decide if he should talk to any of them. Though considering they might scare away his new friend they'd have to be rather interesting.
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun May 24, 2015 6:17 am

Lance picks up a backpack and a couple of bags that aren't too full of holes, approaching Ethan, "I'll start with these. No sense in having supplies you can't carry, after all. Will we be haggling over the prices?"
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Sun May 24, 2015 7:18 am

"O'course we will, lad. No other way to do it! I'll be fair in my pricing; you've done good works for me... but not too fair, for I'll be sore to see you go, and I'll need some coin in me pocket to hire a new stable-hand!" he chuckles. "Bring me everything you want and we'll discuss a price for it all together, unless this is all ye'll be havin'...?"

--

Outside, Timothy can see two nearby folk: a middle aged couple - or at least he would assume they're a couple - working together in the same garden, behind a chest-high fence over which he can see them from the path when they stand up and move around. They look to be tilling the soil ready to sow seeds. Further along the road he's sure he'll find more people, but these are the nearest he can see in the direction he's currently facing. As he watches, the woman hands the man the tool she was working with, wipes her hands free of dirt, and turns to head back inside their home.

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Sun May 24, 2015 7:41 am

Tim continues to walk along looking for more interesting people. As he walks he'll continue to pet the head and make a few soft crawks back at his new friend to keep him around. As he does so he wonders why this bird feels such an attachment to him. I thought occurs to him that it may have something to do with the mind merge. Perhaps if his mind melded with one mind in this world it could reach out to another. Unlikely but you never know. He tries to mentally sense what the bird is thinking though he instantly feels a bit like an idiotic fool.
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun May 24, 2015 8:02 am

Lance smiles slightly as he pauses to think, "Hm, no, there should be more. I'll be only a moment." Swiftly collecting a bedroll, the tent and leather to patch the holes, as well as the thread to attach it, a firestarting kit, and a waterskin, before returning to Ethan, "I'll need a needle or something to pull the thread when I patch the holes, if you know where to find one in all this? There must be one around somewhere... I'm probably being rather overzealous. You can never be too prepared, but... Well, I hope you won't take offence to anything I say when we haggle, but I don't want to spend every copper I have before even leaving stepping onto the road."
(Copper? Is that the lowest denomination of coin here? I remember that I had something else... Started with a 'C' too... Why do I not remember something so central to my world? And why does the replacement from this one come so easily to the tongue?)

► Show Spoiler
My game:

My characters:

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Mon May 25, 2015 4:43 am

Remy realises that Rafe was not the travelling type, finding nothing suitable to pack all his belongings into. Seems like a visit to old Ethan is in order. Remy closes his eyes, and sifts through Rafe's memories, visualising the way through town to Ethan's tavern. Once he has a clear enough picture in his head of the route to take, he grabs a handful of assorted coins which he puts into a belt pouch, hiding the coin jar back under his bed and makes his way to Ethan's tavern. If any townsfolk try to talk to him along the way, he will cough violently and wave them away.
Once at Ethan's, he will wait patiently for Ethan to finish serving whoever he may be with, and if Ethan questions what he is here for he will reply with an initial cough: "Ethan, to be honest I have no idea how long we may be out on the road for, and unfortunately I'm rather unprepared. Do you have a bedroll, backpack and whatnot I could purchase? I think while I'm out on the road, I might take the time to see a little more than just this corner of the world, so I'd best have some suitable supplies."
► Show Spoiler

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Mon May 25, 2015 5:00 am

"Aye, aye, there's plenty to be had - come on in, Rafe. It'll be a squeeze, but there's always room for any customer in here... And since so many of you seem to be making the trip, ye might have to share some of the essentials... I pick up what I can, but I'm not flush with supplies, you know."

While he talks, Ethan rummages over in the 'fabrics department' and turns up a large, sturdy leatherworking needle, which he adds to Lance's pile. "There y'are."

[There is very clearly only the one tent, but now that things are being picked up and moved, it is also fairly obvious that there are not seven nice backpacks, seven nice bedrolls, seven waterskins and knapsacks, and so on. There may be 'buried treasure' in amongst the junk, but it's clear as far as basic traveling/survival gear goes that the group are going to have to cobble supplies together out of their homewares or other goods, and 'make do' for at least this first part of their journey.]

(ooc: I'll edit in a proper bit of update for Tim when I can, but there are people in my house right now and I'm just doing a quick post from my ipad so that the shoppers can consider shopping.)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon May 25, 2015 5:18 am

"Thank you. That should hopefully be the last of the wares that I'll need."
My game:

My characters:

Alaen
Converses Frequently

Post by Alaen » Mon May 25, 2015 7:12 am

The barkeep led us into a sideroom packed with stuff, apparently all for sale.

I wasn't really sure what I needed and I didn't know what was available, so I decided to browse around a bit and take stock of what was available first.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Mon May 25, 2015 8:57 am

B.J. will take a look at the various stuff to sell (search full room, not just the area Ethan indicated), even though she doesn't have any money handy.
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Mon May 25, 2015 4:27 pm

Remy does a Full Search, looking for: the largest backpack he can find that isn't damaged, a bedroll, a waterskin, a firelighting tool and a light source (lantern, candle etc.) If he recalls seeing any of the items in his hut (eg a waterskin, firelighting tool or candle) he will leave purchasing these items.
► Show Spoiler

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Amanda decides to check out the broader range of buildings. Whatever is in here would be too problematic if stolen as she would be the automatic suspect.
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:25 pm

Ryush:

Ryush stops making his third batch of dough long enough to turn out and shape the previous two risen batches into individual rolls, then gets them in the oven to bake. That done, he turns back to preparation:
► Show Spoiler
He finishes in no time at all, having done all the measuring and faffing about, all that was needed to complete this initial stage was to make sure it was all mixed in nicely. Which it now is.
► Show Spoiler
He concludes that the temperature in his house has risen considerably since the fireÔÇÖs been lit. If he leaves this batch to prove quite far away from the now-roaring oven to avoid it proving too fast, itÔÇÖll take almost exactly as long as the baking process that is currently underway ÔÇô if he makes sure to leave it until heÔÇÖs done removing the loaves from the oven and wiping down his paddle, plenty of time should have passed for this batch to prove quite nicely.

--

Timothy:

Back in the centre of town, Timothy spends some more time with his new avian friend. He looks around briefly for more interesting people, but only sees a few simple farmer-types in their gardens, and they dont seem interesting enough to draw his attention away from the bird. He focuses on her quite intently (for her part, she stares back at him with her head cocked to one side in anticipation of further breadcrumbs) and sees that compared to the faint golden outline of his arm, she is quite plain, bordering on dull, as if she was just part of the background scenery, no more alive or interesting than the mud road beneath them. Even though her white feathers are bright and pristine, and her black feathers actually shine purple and turquoise when the light hits them, she just doesnt have the same vibrant quality as his own hand. He concentrates as hard as he can on reaching out to her mentally
► Show Spoiler
Because heÔÇÖd been focused on her so intently, the visual effect of his intent was so clear to see that it startled him, knocking him out of his concentration almost immediately ÔÇô he could see the glow from his skin brighten, and a tendril of that same bright gold light reach out from him and coil around the little bird, but nothing seemed to come of it; the glow merely hovered around her, as if it couldnÔÇÖt reach her, and only for a split second before he lost focus.

The magpie pecks his empty palm again impatiently, ruffling her feathers with a sort of calm indignance at being kept waiting.

--

Amanda:

Over at the cattle farm, Amanda leaves the workersÔÇÖ sleeping lodge and browses around the other buildings in the same cluster. Away from the others somewhat she finds an outhouse, which she doesnÔÇÖt bother to investigate further since its purpose is clear. Adjacent to the sleeping lodge she discovers a building almost identical in size, which she discovers to be set up for food storage, cooking, cleaning and the like. There are shelves of stored produce, plenty of utensils and crockery, and a large hearth with cooking and water-heating equipment. ThereÔÇÖs also a corner with soap and towels and buckets; presumably these are just stored here and are taken outside to be used, as thereÔÇÖs no bath or sink inside. With a bit more poking around she finds that the back of the second building has a lean-to, under which there are a few large washing tubs, a mangle, a scrubbing board and so on.

That seems to be the extent of the little ÔÇ£workersÔÇÖ villageÔÇØ ÔÇô further away there looks to be stables, feed and equipment storage barns, and several field shelters, plus thereÔÇÖs the main house itself. NobodyÔÇÖs in the workersÔÇÖ area right now, but there are people milling about in the distance, further into the farm. She can also see and definitely smell the cows and horses and their various by-products from here; from back at the tavern, there wasnÔÇÖt much of a smell, but over here it is much more farm-y.

--

At the Tavern:

While Lance piles up the things he wants and Ethan starts totting up the total, the three others all search around in the shop, some seeing what there is and some looking for specific things
► Show Spoiler
They turn up the following:
► Show Spoiler
Remy gathers up the Hurricane Lantern, a backpack, a bedroll, and one of the medium waterskins and sets them to one side into ÔÇ£hisÔÇØ pile as he goes along, then carries on searching with the others. HeÔÇÖs pretty sure he could use his own firestarting tools (a flint and steel) from his house out on the road, so he doesnÔÇÖt pick up any of those, but thereÔÇÖs a few available.

While they search, Ethan pokes through the pile of things Lance has brought him and does some quick mental maths. ÔÇØWell, lad, if ye were just anyone that lotÔÇÖd come to thirty three gold anÔÇÖ six silver. The tentÔÇÖs the bulk oÔÇÖthat cost, of course. Being as itÔÇÖs you, IÔÇÖll bundle it all together for thirty?ÔÇØ
--

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:48 pm

As his small home starts to fill with the familiar and comforting smell of baking bread, Ryush pushes the third batch of dough to the side to let it rest and rise in anticipation of baking. He has a bit of down time now while he waits for the oven to do its magic, so he sits crosslegged on his sleeping pallet. He runs his hand over his beard (a habit of Ryan, Rush, or both?) in consideration and thought. For such a spare fellow, who did not seem much inclined to comforts or frippery, Rush certainly had a complicated hairstyle. He didn't recall seeing a mirror, and didn't seem to live with anyone who would do his hair, so Rush must have taken the time to plait and braid it himself. Why would an otherwise plain baker go through the effort to arrange his hair in such a way? If it were to keep his hair out of the bread, a much simpler braid or style would accomplish that much more easily. Judging from his plain clothing, fashion was not too high on his list of priorities... it must have some deeper personal meaning... perhaps religious... or perhaps it was just for the festival that was going on?

His mind worrying at this minor mystery, Ryush looks at what he can see, but predictably, isn't able to discern the pattern closest to his face. He closes his eyes and traces his fingertips over the sections of hair as they move over and under one another, attempting to discern the pattern to the braiding.

((He's trying to get an overall picture of the braiding that Rush does, entering a somewhat meditative and focused state. He's trying to understand how and why Rush would have done this on an at least semi-daily basis, and to learn (relearn) the pattern well enough that he can do it in the future... if it comes undone and he can't put it back, the neighbors may wonder why "Rush" is wearing his hair different.

You'd previously said that baking takes two turns... I'm assuming they went in at the end of this turn, so two full turns from now they'll be ready to come out?))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:46 pm

Timothy is surprised he had any success with his attempt. He thought it likely a silly idea and even if it wasn't he didn't think he'd even come close to getting it any sort of success the first time. He is very eager to keep this bird around as not only does she seem very friendly, but she also seems to have some sort of bond with him. He checks his pockets for any last crumbs to feed her and starts heading back to the inn. As he goes he tries to recall any knowledge he might of had about birds thinking it might help him.

(assuming I'm not too far away to do this in one turn, and she doesn't fly off) Once back at the inn he'll try to bring the bird inside trying to calm her as he brings her in. He'll take her up to his room. In his room he'll try to continue the mind meld process.
► Show Spoiler
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10