Board games & such - Munchkin

Home to all current Forum Games.
I'mBob
Game Master

Re: Board games & such - Munchkin

Post by I'mBob » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:02 am

Bob kicks the door.
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am

Bob kicks down a door, which happens to be hiding the Wight Brothers (Level 16 Undead monster, Will not pursue anyone of Level 3 or below. Higher-level characters lose to levels, even if they escape. Bad stuff: You are reduced to Level 1. 2 levels, 4 treasures.)

Bob currently wields 8 combat levels. This means he will need 9 more in order to win. 24 hours, hop to it. That time will be delayed if an offer is made, until a reply is given.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:42 am

Bob request help. Offering 3 treasures from his reward.
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:28 am

So nobody wants to help Bob?
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:00 am

OK. I use Dead, Monster does not fight (It's dead, Jim. Take it's stuff. Play on any one monster, its treasure can be taken without fighting, but no levels are gained) to help Bob.

So... it's now Deader than dead?
Please keep in mind any health advice should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not 'very' experienced (yet :P)

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:09 am

Actually I meant help by assisting, not by killing it like that. I want the levels, if you help me like that I only give you 2 treasures.
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:14 am

Well, on confirmation from Alavar, the Wight Brothers will be dead, the treasure will be looted, and Bob saved from losing all of his hard-earned levels.
My game:

My characters:

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:12 am

Well, i can agree for 2 treasures. But if that's the case, then I want to choose them myself.
Please keep in mind any health advice should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not 'very' experienced (yet :P)

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:24 am

I agree. Dlover, this is the deal.
► Show Spoiler

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Well I would have helped you Bob...the only problem is that I couldn't get on last night to assist you...
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Right, the Wight Brothers are rendered Dead, ending their threat and leaving behind four treasures. Because of the assistance, these treasures are publicly known, and are as follows;

Dagger of Treachery (+3 bonus, Thief Only, 1 hand. 400 gold.)
Wishing Ring (Cancels any Curse. Play at any time. Usable once only. 500 gold.)
Baby Oil (Slip away from any combat. The potion makes Running Away automatically successful for one or two characters, even from a monster that cannot normally be escaped. Usable once only. 300 gold.)
Unnatural Axe (+5 bonus, Warrior Only, 1 hand, Big. 800 gold.)

Alavar gets first pick, taking two of the treasures, and leaving Bob the rest.
My game:

My characters:

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:19 pm

I'll take
Dagger of Treachery (+3 bonus, Thief Only, 1 hand. 400 gold.)
Wishing Ring (Cancels any Curse. Play at any time. Usable once only. 500 gold.)

And I'll immediately sell Dagger and Horny helmet for level and use ring to delete my curse

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:56 pm

Bob receives:
Baby Oil (Slip away from any combat. The potion makes Running Away automatically successful for one or two characters, even from a monster that cannot normally be escaped. Usable once only. 300 gold.)
Unnatural Axe (+5 bonus, Warrior Only, 1 hand, Big. 800 gold.)

This brings Bob's hand to six, filling it, but not overflowing. It is now Quarg's turn.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Thu May 02, 2013 6:45 pm

Quarg kicks down the door...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu May 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Quarg kicks down the door and finds a Thief card. I believe this is already in the first post, Quarg's cards for its stats.

Quarg has a chance to loot the room or look for trouble.
My game:

My characters:

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Fri May 03, 2013 1:45 am

Err.... can i has my level and curse adjustments?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri May 03, 2013 2:42 am

Oyer, I just forgot to update them on the page. Don't worry, official statistics (That I actually look at, as opposed to the ones on the first post) were updated, so you wouldn't have lost out on anything.
My game:

My characters:

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Fri May 03, 2013 3:28 am

OK, thanks :)

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Sun May 05, 2013 10:07 am

Quarg will look for trouble with the Unspeakable Horror...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun May 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Quarg shuffles about in his backpack, finally pulling out an Unspeakably Awful Indescribably Horror (level 14, +4 against warriors, 4 treasures (Bad stuff: Death for anyone but a wizard, wizard merely loses his powers)
This foul beast is quite surprised to see that it is quite heavily outmatched by one who is only level 4.

Quarg is winning, with 17 combat strength over the Horror's 14. 24 hours to interfere with combat.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue May 07, 2013 12:18 am

Quarg defeats the horror, earning himself a level and four treasures. He now has 9 cards, four of which will need to be removed from his hand before play continues.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Wed May 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Quarg will attempt to steal the Knight Light from Avalar by discarding the Theif Card....

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu May 09, 2013 1:09 am

Quarg attempts to steal Alavar's Knight Light, but he is spotted, and as punishment for his treachery against the "party" loses a level. The Thief card is removed from his hand, leaving him with eight cards, three more need to be removed.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Fri May 10, 2013 6:18 am

Quarg will equip the false teeth
Quarg will contemplate his Navel
Quarg will either throw into inventory or throw away the two hand ed weapon that he can not use...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri May 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Quarg does a bunch of stuff. He gains a level, equips some teeth (+1 bonus, 200 gold), and puts his Swiss Army Polearm (+4 bonus, humans only, 2 hands, big, 600 gold) into play.

Play now moves to Badge.

Quarg, why do you say you can't equip the polearm? My records say you're human, and riding the siege engine discounts it as big, so you can just switch your one-handed weapon for it.
My game:

My characters: