Broken (fanfic mwahahahaha!)

Discuss the comic here!
Kore
Speaks Quietly

Broken (fanfic mwahahahaha!)

Post by Kore » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:41 pm

Chapter 1

The day was clear and sunny. Kore continued his onslaught, slowly overwhelming Forgath with mighty blow after mighty blow. Soon the seeds of evil would be destroyed!

Suddenly the earth shook a little, a dark cloud appeared in the blue sky, a hairline crack formed on the axe of prissan, a bright flash... something powerful was coming?

A new monster appeared from thin air, a mighty snake woman monster!

"Kin!" yelled Minmax. Kin raced towards Kore and with a flick of her tail she sent him flying.

Thump, crash! Kore lay on the ground, bones broken, bruised and bleeding. So much left to do and now he was going to die? It was not fair.

But the foolish snake woman was distracted, she did not finish off Kore. There was still hope, perhaps some sort of miracle could save the day and the world.

"Forgath, are you ok?" the snake monster asked. "I could feel your fear and pain... so I levelled up a bunch of times in the maze before I came out knowing it wouldn't cost any time in real world but might help me save you!"

Minmax was shocked. Kin could true see Forgath? Kin was ignoring him? Minmax felt something new, a powerful jealousy. His love for Kin was creating a strange hate for his brother Forgath!

Kin looked at him finally. "Its ok, Minmax. You forget how my kind mates. You can share."

Minmax was stunned.

"What is she talking about?" asked Forgath

"You don't want to know" replied Minmax.

http://www.goblinscomic.org/05312010/
Last edited by LAYF on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed date, to avoid confusion with comic update!

Kore
Speaks Quietly

Re: 21 Jan, 2014 - Broken (fanfic mwahahahaha!)

Post by Kore » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:56 pm

Chapter 2

The air felt strange, charged, a little oily perhaps... the fabric of space and time was being stretched from the pull of extreme spells and the mana pull of too powerful magic users. Kore wondered what more doom might finish the world off. Yet there was still hope as long as he lived.

The sky darkened further, a flash of distant lightning. The winds began to howl. More cracks appeared on the Axe, Kore could feel them, but no one else seemed to notice.

Out of thin air a weak looking human appeared, but Kore could tell that appearances were deceiving...

Kore hoped the two powerful mages would weaken each other, but even so he would still have to kill the winner which seemed impossible especially in his current state. But then the new human gave him a knowing look and said "It's ok. I understand life is pain."

Kore quickly understood. The new human would destroy himself after destroying the other seeds of evil. His heart soared with new found hope.

"But... she is higher level than me, and she is buffing her minions with her high level seductress powers boosted with epic cleavage! They will swarm us and defeat us..."

Kore's heart shot down again with impending sense of doom... even now he could see the snake woman writhing around, shaking her body and driving Minmax, Forgath and all the goblins into a frenzy.

"But... we still have a chance" continued the weak looking human... "we fight fire with fire, or in this case cleavage with cleavage!"

Kore
Speaks Quietly

Post by Kore » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:06 pm

Chapter 3

The sky darkened further, the wind howled, lightning flashed everywhere, thunder shook the world. Kore could not see the Axe, but he felt it shudder.

With one hand the weak human was handing Kore healing potions, with the other he was emptying what looked like a bag of holding. Out came something familiar yet somehow much different, larger, more terrifying. It had cleavage everywhere.

"Hey, bags of holding don't work like that!" complained the demon tainted goblin.

"I made it work, I had to." sobbed the weak looking human. "She insisted I carry her across the threshold to our wedding bed. I HAD NO CHOICE!"

The snake woman and goblin cleavage monster began their seduction battle. They became two bright lights of "Blinding Beauty", boosted by epic cleavage giggling everywhere including places Kore had not thought possible. It did not matter who won, this was taking too long, the ground was shaking like a constant earthquake, and more cracks kept forming on the Axe.
Last edited by Kore on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chasm
Newcomer Adventuring Party - Teller

Post by Chasm » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:06 pm

Haha, this is awesome :D

Aliroz The Confused
Speaks Quietly

Post by Aliroz The Confused » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:18 pm

Chasm wrote:Haha, this is awesome :D
Your avatar thinks otherwise.

Kore
Speaks Quietly

Post by Kore » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Chapter 4

All hope seemed lost. But then the cross eyed goblin had a strange flash of understanding. He could see the doom approaching. And somehow with all his recent flashes of inspiration, he had gained enough "roleplaying XP" to level. And he chose.... seductress !?!?!!

The foundation of the world groaned. The builders of the world from long ago had not designed for this. Here was a PC with 11 classes active at same time, and in a colossal buffer overrun the world added "seductress" 11 times. (It is said that the programmer of the world used to work for Macro$oft before even they fired him). But seductress was only meant to go to level 10, not 11.

"The name is Kickass'o, Vorpal Kickass'o. I have a license to thrill!"

The snake and cleavage monster both stop and stare at him with tongues hanging out, as he dances and sings...

"I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love, Love's going to leave me
I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt, So sexy it hurts" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndnslvOe3ig
Last edited by Kore on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kore
Speaks Quietly

Post by Kore » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Chapter 5

The Axe broke under the strain. In its place appeared a giant demon. It looked like a familiar giant Ogre, but was even larger.

Its face had a look of great pain and anger, its voice shook the world with a mighty roar:

"OH NO! OHNOBADNO! THIS ALL CRAZY! TOO MUCH FAIL!"

Out of breath the demon still continued...

"Too dumb, my brain broken... I wish... I wish none ever happened..."

"...oops." But it was too late. The demon was a sort that could occasionally cast epic wishes, and he accidentally did one now.

And everything that had just happened was undone.

The day was clear and sunny. Kore continued his onslaught, slowly overwhelming Forgath with mighty blow after mighty blow. Soon the seeds of evil would be destroyed!

(The end)

Sessine
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Sessine » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:31 pm

**wild applause**

:lol: :cheer:
► Show Spoiler

Unlucky-for-Some
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Unlucky-for-Some » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:11 pm

Very very nice indeed

:lol: :thumbsup:
All hail the power of the stick!

gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by gamecreator » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:10 am

This thread probably shouldn't have update-like name.

RedwoodElf
Converses Frequently

Post by RedwoodElf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:23 am

gamecreator wrote:This thread probably shouldn't have update-like name.
And it probably goes over in the Writer's Corner, eh? (Faux Canadian accent)
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning...where the seas sleep and the rivers dream. People made of smoke, and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger. Somewhere there's injustice. Somewhere else, the tea is getting Cold. C'mon Ace, we've got work to do! - The Doctor (Sylvester McCoy, last line in the old series)

Kore
Speaks Quietly

Re: Broken (fanfic mwahahahaha!)

Post by Kore » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:11 am

(the idea was to provide entertainment/filler for some waiting for the real update for today who might like crazy quickly written fanfic better than nothing. May be best to wait for the real update before moving the filler so they are happier while still waiting... Story also makes sense at this date, and will make less sense as the story moves forward away from it.

PS: thanks to those who enjoyed it, I wish I had more time to do better job writing but was also dealing with unexpected little sheep giving birth to a very big lamb in real life - 8 hours of fuss and a few minutes of hard labor which happened in middle of writing and posting story)

Pneumo
Mumbles Incoherently

Re: Broken (fanfic mwahahahaha!)

Post by Pneumo » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:26 am

You win the Internet for today.
Almost made me forget the update. ..
Almost...