Why I loves Goblins and all around this awesome comic.

Discuss the comic here!
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Why I loves Goblins and all around this awesome comic.

Post by LAYF » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:42 am

So, I have many colleagues who read Goblins (and other web comics), I do believe a lot in my profession do!

But, some don't... and they wonder, often out loud "What is it you all seen in this, its just drawings on the web, and why do you spend time on a forum dedicated to a story?"

Well!

The short answer is this:

http://www.goblinscomic.org/want-to-do-something-nice/

THunt, in all his imperfect glory, with all his mistakes, quirks and weird artist behavior is simply one of the coolest persons I've ever had the pleasure of meeting online!
And to make this better, he have been able to collect a dedicated community around him consisting of 99% of all the other coolest people I've ever had the pleasure to meet online.

This forum and the entire fanbase of Thunt have proven, cover and over and over and over and.... again that they are willing to go miles to help, support and simply just be awesome!

Few things in media these days makes me slip a tear, but reading stories such as the one linked above or when Thunt was looking for a house, or so many other cool things I've found, have.

So Thunt, while I love your comic, and have thanked you for that before, This is not a thanks for the Comic.
This is an:

Infinitely huge thanks for and to all the people you have gathered around you, if you ever doubt that you have achieved something in your life, look at this masterpiece of sunlight in the place called the web!
Thanks to you, and thanks to all those around you, both in the real world and on the internet

:chief: :complains: :thaco: :fumbles: :bigears:
-Best regards LAYF

Nerre
Game Master

Re: Why I loves Goblins and all around this awesome comic.

Post by Nerre » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:34 am

Yeah, I liked it very much too. The picture and unasked favor were both very cute. :)
It felt like he now gave back what he once received, when the Tempts-Fate-donations helped him (I think with his house).

It feels good to know that behind the great comic is an equally if not greater personality. :D
:zzz: