December 2 Update: Twitter

Discuss the comic here!
Liesmith
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: Liesmith

Re: December 2 Update: Twitter

Post by Liesmith » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:41 pm

scienceboyroy wrote:
BuildsLegos wrote:Avoiding responsibility for your shortcomings will do you know favors.
I'd like to interpret this as a punctuation error, rather than spelling. I propose the following alternative:
BuildsLegos wrote:Avoiding responsibility for your shortcomings will do, you know? *favors*
A void? Ding! Response..."Ability: Fourier-short". Coming swill, do you kn-- OW! Favooooooooooors!!!!!

Apology accepted.
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once. Am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed."
► Show Spoiler

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:59 am

scienceboyroy wrote:
BuildsLegos wrote:Avoiding responsibility for your shortcomings will do you know favors.
I'd like to interpret this as a punctuation error, rather than spelling. I propose the following alternative:
BuildsLegos wrote:Avoiding responsibility for your shortcomings will do, you know? *favors*
My proposal:
BuildsLegos wrote:Avoiding responsibility for your shortcomings will do. you know favors?
Permalink is dead.
Use this image instead:
http://www.goblinscomic.com/comics/20131202.jpg
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

STAR CONTROL: The Ur-Quan Masters finally gets a continuation of the story!
(sorry for spamming, will amend signature again when Kickstarter has ended, or many complain about my signature)

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:58 am

WearsHats wrote:Limb regeneration is very rare in the Thuntverse, as evidenced by the amount of effort Duv put into obtaining the Orb of Bloodlight. If a ring of regeneration (or anything of the sort) could have done the job, there'd have been no reason to spend all that time and slave labor digging a tunnel into a major dungeon crawl whose primary treasure was a one time use limb regenerator guarded by a powerful demon.
Actually I think such a ring would have healed her, but like I said, D&D does not make that work retroactively, else everybody would do it.
Unlike human white supremacists, I think these fellows may be capable of learning that it's just skin. Being outdone by all these orange, green, and yellow people has got to make them wonder if their worldview is correct.
I am not sure if there are many left who can learn after the battle that happened there. Dies, Biscuit and in the end, Junior and the Changebeast killed a lot of them.
:zzz: