Trinity Isles OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dlover
Game Master

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by Dlover » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:03 am

Yep, sounds exactly right to be That One Thing We Needtm.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 am

The slate/glitch key is an obvious one and we still have that.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:45 am

We've already broken his seal there, though. And we don't have the slate, because it's a giant damn slate.
Last edited by Dlover on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:50 am

We didn't actually get the size and we were able to pick it up earlier.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:51 am

We never picked it up. We touched it, that's all.
My game:

My characters:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:22 am

So I was a bit unclear in Koa's part of the update: I meant to say that he traced his steps back to the start of the maze, and from there the first thing he saw was the vent... So he was right. :P

Also, to Haley and Alex right now...

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:59 am

Dusk, since Izzy never really answered- Does she trust Jack enough to share with him the information to contact Diancie, and if so, what exactly would you have shared?

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:12 am

Oh right, forgot about that. Just edited an answer into my last post.

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:04 am

So I quoted the ERASE section and noticed that the number of spaces between each ERASE changes between 1 and 2, seemingly at random. And looking back, this also happened the first time the ERASE were mentioned - only that time it was 1, 2, or 3 spaces between each ERASE.

The problem is, if this is a code of some kind, then I have no clue how to decode it :roll:

You guys have any ideas for this? Unless Mort did it accidentally somehow, in which case please tell me before I waste any more time on this.
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:07 am

Well, that's problematic for me, because it seems like my browser just shortens all excess spaces into one somehow. I can't seem to pick out any additional spaces between any of them. :shrug:
My game:

My characters:

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:12 am

I only see them when I quote the post and look in the text box. The forum seems to cut them out normally.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:42 am

I'll help you out, sent you a PM!

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:48 am

Well, I won't say it's not a waste of time.

I'll also say... Focus on the short one first. It seems I have accidentally... "broken" the other one. I don't intend to fix it.

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:56 am

Thanks Vader! Turns out I was on the right track, but I was just focusing on the wrong part of it :lol:

The spaces are binary: 1 space = 0, 2 spaces = 1.

010001110100110001001001010101000100001101001000010001010100010000100000010010110100010101011001 = GLITCHED KEY

I'll get started on the other one now, see if I can figure out how it's broken.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:11 am

Don't worry about it, I figured the other one out ;)

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:15 am

Me too :P
MY NAME IS ZYGARDE DEVOURER OF WORDS

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:29 am

So this is strange. The fact that it was apparently Zygarde that erased those two chapters seems imply that he's also the one who erased information on the 'void entity' in my previous theory.

At first I was hesitant to link the two, since the legendary pokemon didn't seem to have the same meta-influence that the Missingno. have. Then I remembered that Necrozma is actually a Missingno., so it's totally possible that Zygarde is one, as well. :paranoia:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:31 am

I think that's the part Morty messed up on. Maybe he meant to put Necromaza?

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:37 am

No, pretty sure Mort was talking about the binary error he made (there were some extra spaces in there).

Zygarde and the Overseer are definitely different entities. And if Vader's theory is right, that means Zygarde is also the ALL-CAPS narrator. In fact, there's another piece of evidence for this; the hidden binary letters were all uppercase, not lowercase.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:43 am

This revelation actually feeds into my previous theory. If Zygarde is the same void entity inhabiting Prometheus' sword (or maybe the sword is just imbued with Zygarde's powers?) then that hints at how the whole 'Godslayer' thing got started. In TBatD, that's Zygarde's whole gimmick, disabling legendary Auras and killing off the other god pokemon.

Zygarde is Prometheus' patron diety.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:44 am

YOU MUST ALL THINK YOU ARE SO CLEVER.

BEING ABLE TO "READ BETWEEN THE LINES".

WELL.

DO NOT SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU.

ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU KEPT STICKING YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DOES NOT BELONG.

Well, I guess I'm gonna have to write a very special intermission, huh.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:00 pm

Huh... So I wasn't too far off when I thought Prometheus was Zygarde, if he's using its power. did I ever even talk about that? Maybe I didn't. Whatever.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Mort. I realized something. Ingrain/whatever the thing koa has should stop pandora's teleportation. Ingrain even says it prevents being recalled (even by the owner) and forced movement. I think suction cups are the same but I have no idea if they are a thing in ptu.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:42 am

Yes. And what are you trying to say..? Did I miss that happening before? Also not sure about how ingrain would affect someone else when you're the one burrowing down..?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:48 am

I think Burns is just trying to make plans in case we ever meet Pandora.
My game:

My characters: