Happy Love Someone Day!

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
Gryphonic
Voices Opinions

Happy Love Someone Day!

Post by Gryphonic » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:25 am

Happy Love Someone Day!

Both "Happy Valentine's Day" and "Happy Single's Awareness Day" felt like they could be taken as exclusive of members of the other demographic, so I went with this. Yes, it's dumb, but it's 3:30 am here.

Everyone has, or has had, someone they love, and who loves them in return, whatever that relationship may be. So here's to all of those who brighten our lives!

Make sure you tell them today how much they mean to you. Even if both of you know it, say the words. It matters. ;)

If you want, use this thread to say why this [nameless] person is special to you. Or, post to say how you intend to celebrate today!

lingrem
Former Mod

Re: Happy Love Someone Day!

Post by lingrem » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:53 am

I consider it the Clashing-Colour day, and will always think of it as such! I'd have nothing to do with it except that my students would be sad.

And I clicked enter too soon. I showed the kids that I care for them by making some science-themed treats and buying them a season of Adventure Time, which seems to be the obsession of the year!

As to other people - I don't do anything special and never will. :)
Felicia Faustus in Shipwrecked!