Post by Donnigan » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:48 am

I guess this is what we're gonna get!

For the Supers Category!

Superman: The Movie Theme

Scrubs Theme Song

Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down
'
Vote!

This one was tough for me, but I end up Liking Scrubs better.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

Dlover
Game Master

Re: The Music Game

Post by Dlover » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:10 pm

First thing I have to say, the start of the Superman theme reminded me of All Dogs Go To Heaven (It sounded like the tune they play on the horn), then it sounded like one of the Star Wars themes, and then went into Indiana Jones. Seriously, I thought I had other things running on my computer or something.

That said, I'm voting for the Superman theme.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

willpell
Banned

Post by willpell » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:51 am

I can definitely hear all those correspondences, Dlover. I dunno if I get a vote since I'm not playing anymore, but if my kibbitz matters I thumbs-up that one too (although I also think Kryptonite is a pretty good song).
You either die Chaotic, or you live long enough to see yourself become Lawful.
Glemp wrote:To some extent, you need to be arrogant - without it, you are vulnerable being made someone's tool...for Herbert's sake, have the stubbornness not to submit to what you see instantly, because you can only see some facts at a time.
My long-neglected blog.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:12 am

As far as voting in the past has gone anyone can vote, it's just that entrants are encouraged to do so.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:23 pm

Superman the movie.

If the contest had gone on a bit longer I might have entered something from SuperTramp.

Anyone can vote (everyone can play). If you entered the contest, the only thing you can't do is vote for your own entry.
I survived the forum move 4 times... yeah, I feel old.

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:07 pm

So I guess I win...Again.

How about...Attack!

Attak/Reload by KMFDM

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:50 pm

I'll try a non-traditional entry. Ataxx, the video game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-CTpCD-CNc I consider the music... interesting.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:29 pm

My game:

My characters:

willpell
Banned

Post by willpell » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:44 pm

I don't wanna win, but just for the sake of sharing a favorite band (albeit not one of their better songs IMO), I'll toss in an entry; please do not vote for it.

Machinae Supremacy - Attack Music
Glemp wrote:To some extent, you need to be arrogant - without it, you are vulnerable being made someone's tool...for Herbert's sake, have the stubbornness not to submit to what you see instantly, because you can only see some facts at a time.
My long-neglected blog.

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:46 pm

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:53 pm

Voting for Machinae Supremacy.
My game:

My characters:

gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by gamecreator » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:18 am

Attack on Titan theme

willpell
Banned

Post by willpell » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:28 am

Dlover wrote:Voting for Machinae Supremacy.
Er-hm....
willpell wrote:I don't wanna win, but just for the sake of sharing a favorite band (albeit not one of their better songs IMO), I'll toss in an entry; please do not vote for it.
My long-neglected blog.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:38 am

You don't get to opt out, it just isn't an option.
My game:

My characters:

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Dlover wrote:You don't get to opt out, it just isn't an option.
We have had people who win defer the next round to someone else. This is better than killing the game IMHO.

And, I'm not thrilled enough to vote for any of the entries this round.

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:29 pm

I guess Attack on Titan Theme wins!

Take It Away Dlover!

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:37 am

As recognition of Black Flag (And my recental receiving it), Pirates!

My entry is You Are a Pirate!

For a more child-friendly version (Though the one I linked first isn't outright adult rated), go for this instead, which is from the kid's show Lazy Town.
My game:

My characters:

willpell
Banned

Post by willpell » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:36 am

My long-neglected blog.

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Oh, give me another day to find mine.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:39 pm

Can't really kick things off with two entries anyway, it gives the entrants no options.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:21 am

Since it's New Year's, I'll leave about 24 hours more to enter. After that I'm cutting it off regardless of any lack of entries.
My game:

My characters:

willpell
Banned

Post by willpell » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:39 am

What's the hurry? You said yourself there's no point in having a vote with only two entries. Some folks will have hangovers or sleep in today; let them get around to it in their own time.
My long-neglected blog.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:45 am

If I leave it open much longer I'm going to end up forgetting about it, and with the festivities around New Years everyone else likely will too. It'll have been five days by the time I close it, which seems ample time. And I'm giving people another day to recover and post, and if they're still hung over two days after the celebrations then they're probably going to die from alcohol poisoning anyway.
My game:

My characters:

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:32 am

Robot Pirates by Songs To Wear Pants To

Sorry this took so long. I'm on Vacation right now and the crappy Hotel Computers can't do Youtube.

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:58 pm

Musical Blades: Pirates... getting saved. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB16BfuMIZE

There is a lot of them on the net if you like their sound.