Surviving Castle Heterodyne - OOC Discussion Thread

Home to all current Forum Games.
Synch
Game Master

Re: Surviving Castle Heterodyne - OOC Discussion Thread

Post by Synch » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:36 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:OK, I'll get that up with the update, but you've never been to the greenhouse, the door between it and the bee room is the only way in.
OK, further clarification.

There are two bee rooms, right? One we cleared like two years ago, one currently full of live bees that is connected to the greenhouse.

I need to compare the doors of the rat room and OLD bee room, to the door of the CURRENT bee room. Ignore any mention of greenhouse door.
► Show Spoiler

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:43 pm

No, there is only one bee room, which is why we are so confused right now! The one across the hall from the rat room, which Sam let some of them out and you fought off, but has never been actually cleared. This is the room that once Castlina was hooked up to the hallway and bee and rat rooms, informed you that there was a greenhouse attached to it. But to get to the greenhouse, you'd need to go through the bee room.
So, the bee room door and the rat room door are the same dimensions, though the rat room door was missing a chunk the bottom and has since been removed and used to bridge over to Charlie's pedestal on the middle of fountain.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:36 am

Ah I see! For some reason I assumed the room was empty and we'd cleared them all out and torched them, but now I'm remembering, I think that was the rat nest. I'm so confused because Sam opened both doors at once.

Sorry for the confusion!
► Show Spoiler

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:22 am

Yes, rat room has been torched and cleaned.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler