Agynp II: A Discussion. Second portions!

Home to all current Forum Games.
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Agynp II: A Discussion. Second portions!

Post by LAYF » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:31 am

If you donÔÇÖt know what Agynp is, see Here
I really liked this one, but it seems like it have reached its limits... so here is round II.

Hay all... so I just found this new game, Called Agynp II, and well.. itÔÇÖs really different from the first installment, so IÔÇÖm a bit confused!
IÔÇÖm mostly into the RTS aspect of the game, but when I select to play as a BruteÔÇÖes, it says I must complete adventure mode before starting a tantrum... and apparently I need to throw a tantrum to play the tribe levels (and the following RTS levels)
Are there any way around this?

P7X H8lp a n006 0ut!
-Best regards LAYF

I'mBob
Game Master

Re: Agynp II: A Discussion. Second portions!

Post by I'mBob » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:38 am

Well, if you type "LETMEPASS" in the text bar, it's a built-in cheat that lets you pass any level. It will make things much easier. Though it ruins most of the fun.

I used it only once in the level with the big orc-thing-guy. His Spinning axes attacks are killing all of my troops. He is a real pain in the ass.
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:45 am

Oh.. but I don't want to cheat, Its just.. I want to make him throw a tantrum early by himself, maybe in the same way that you get the Orc-thing-guy to attack the Kuku's instead of you...

All you do is trade all the Kuku's feathers for pointy sticks, When the Kuku's then come for their monthly tickle-the-orc-thing-guy ritual,they will poke him instead, making him angry on them...

But there are no Kuku's in any level when you play as a Brute'es... are there no other solution like the one above?
-Best regards LAYF

BeanDip
Resident of Sacred Statue Garden

Post by BeanDip » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:06 am

There's one unlockable Kuku but you have to get over 90 percent on the bank robbery level which is hard as a Brute'es because you're limited to packing only one chocolate bar to distract the guards but there's usually two or three guards roaming around plus the trained snake near the circus tent. My suggestion is to eliminate Nedward Nutmeg, revive him as a Vicarious Klondike Miner and then have him do the neutron dance during the third act.

This will cause a chain reaction that reveals a secret tunnel leading to an underground passage leading through Auntie Uncle's garage and then fast forward you to the Kuku inside the bank vault. There is a ghost of a WW2 Japanese fighter pilot inside so bring along some frankincense and molten silver but I'm sure you knew that.
NOTE TO ALL THOSE I AM GAMING WITH: Currently gaming with others in the Sacred Statue Garden.

Signature changed by request of MrsBeanDip by Wolfie

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:22 am

Anyway, did anyone tried the multiplayer version yet? I tried to open a server for me and some friends but it keeps crashing saying "Internal error: 3355500. File is corrupted" I re-installed the server files and the game about 3 times and it does not work. Maybe we can start a goblin only server?
► Show Spoiler

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:52 am

oh.. a 33' code.. someone downloaded their game illegally did they not hmmmm ;)
don't worry, I did 2 :P
All you have to to to solve it is re download it using a proxy site, that way their server don't track the download back to your IP and sends a disconnect message to your PC whenever you try to get the game online..
Oh.. and I do have a server running, but no players on it.. so we can use that.... here is the IP (Just think of it as numbers on a phone and you'll get it): ggr:ddod:yydg:kfr

See you there....

Oh.. btw, if we start in tribe stage, can someone lent me some eggs? I need to make a cake each month or my Chief gets mad... and I hate when he declares war on the bakers, slows down my whole food production....
-Best regards LAYF

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:42 pm

LooksAtYouFunny wrote:Oh.. btw, if we start in tribe stage, can someone lent me some eggs? I need to make a cake each month or my Chief gets mad... and I hate when he declares war on the bakers, slows down my whole food production....
I have an egg I could lend you, but I'm trying to figure out how to make more. And I could tell you the secret location of the beetle eggs, but you'd have to let me hold your stuff first if you are lower than level 4 and don't have the HP boost. And speaking of slow food production, not only do you have to worry about the chief, but other players can grief you too! But I almost don't even need food anymore.

Anyone know how to increase their teleport range? I mean besides building another teleporter. And actualy, why is it that my teleporter only works on certain stuff?

;)
I survived the forum move 4 times... yeah, I feel old.

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:48 pm

You can upgrade Brenjya "Far Seeing" skill. It increases the range of basically anything. And you should probably patch to the latest version, they added many more options to the teleporter, making it much more useful.
► Show Spoiler

BeanDip
Resident of Sacred Statue Garden

Post by BeanDip » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:43 pm

The newest patch they made keep crashing my game when I get to the River of Livers level. Anyone know how to fix it?
NOTE TO ALL THOSE I AM GAMING WITH: Currently gaming with others in the Sacred Statue Garden.

Signature changed by request of MrsBeanDip by Wolfie

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:56 pm

ThroughTheWell wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Hmm.. well the river of liver(s) level got bugged in that update, not anything to do really other than downgrade to the previous update... skip the level or last, download an unofficial patch.. but if you do that, you must re install it when the next patch comes out.. since they do not accept unofficial "fixes"
-Best regards LAYF

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:57 pm

Did you visit the churgeon first to vent your spleen? You could also try the sturgeon to spew your bile, but that is farther away and a real mess to clean up afterwards. Livers ought not to crash after either, as long as you also kept the magic onion of course.

LAYF: :D
I survived the forum move 4 times... yeah, I feel old.