Board games & such - Munchkin

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dlover
Game Master

Re: Board games & such - Munchkin

Post by Dlover » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:09 am

Bob kicks down a door and discovers an Orc (Race, An orc who is hit with a curse can always choose to ignore the curse and lose a level instead - unless he's already level 1. When an orc fighting alone defeats a monster by 10 or more, he goes up an extra level.). he is now free to loot the room or look for trouble.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:42 am

loot a treasure.
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:28 am

Bob loots a treasure, totaling eight cards. Being half-dwarf, he only needs to remove two of those cards from his hand.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:39 am

I will get rid of the Orc card and the Illusion.
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:11 am

Bob tosses out his Orc and Illusion cards, which are discarded completely, allowing play to continue to Quarg.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:21 am

Quarg realizes his desperate situation and kicks down the door...
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:47 am

Quarg is really desperate, and knows he'll have to find a powerful monster if he wants to win this race to level ten. He puts his faith in the cards, kicks down a door, and discovers... a Dwarf (You can carry any number of Big items. You can have 6 cards in your hand). How very disappointing. He can now loot the room or fight a monster from his hand.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:18 pm

Quarg decides to loot the monster deck...
As he becomes a half dwarf...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Quarg draws a card from the door pile, and become half-dwarf, allowing him to carry six cards, which is what he has. Play can continue to Badge.
My game:

My characters:

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:53 am

Kick door.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:57 pm

Badge kicks down the door, and discovers an Elf (+1 to run away, gain a level for every monster you help someone else kill) card. He may not loot the room or look for trouble.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:09 am

Huh? Why can't he loot the room or look for trouble???

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:11 am

perhaps because im level 9...who knows.

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:12 am

Because of a tyop.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:41 pm

Dave's right. I believe I've made that typo before, and being sick doesn't help. Sorry, yeah, can do the end-turn actions.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:43 pm

Ping!

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Oh, yes. It's still Badge's turn, with time to loot the room or look for trouble.
My game:

My characters:

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:07 am

Loot

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:55 pm

Badge loots a treasure, putting him at 7 cards, so two must be removed from his hand.
My game:

My characters:

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:56 am

I will put my two potions on my belt.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Badge moves his Potion of idiotic Bravery (Use during any combat. +2 to either side, Usable only once. 100 gold) and Invisibility Potion (Use when your Run Away roll fails. You escape automatically. Usable once only. 200 gold) to his belt, ready for use and freeing up space in his pack, allowing play to move to Alavar.
My game:

My characters:

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:06 am

kick the door
Please keep in mind any health advice should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not 'very' experienced (yet :P)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:46 am

Alavar kicks down the door and discovers a Thief card. He now has the chance to loot the room or look for trouble.
My game:

My characters:

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:04 pm

I loot the room
Please keep in mind any health advice should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not 'very' experienced (yet :P)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Alavar loots the room, bringing his hand to seven cards, requiring two to be removed.
My game:

My characters: