Lair of the Mountain King: Turn 386

Home to all current Forum Games.
thinkslogically
Game Master

Lair of the Mountain King: Turn 386

Post by thinkslogically » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:02 pm

Introduction

"Ours was once a mighty clan. Living in the mountains of the north had made us strong and cunning and we knew a great many secrets of those wild lands and the ancient magics that shaped them. Our lives were hard, but the mountains were rich with metals and magic and we learned to forge wondrous tools and weapons and treasures there. But the mountains were cold and barren and we were forced to trade with outsiders to feed ourselves as the clan grew in numbers, and slowly word of our tribe began to spread.

Inevitably, people grew jealous of our wealth and wanted to take them for themselves. And so, they started coming ÔÇô adventurers of different species and talents all of whom believed that mere goblins were not worthy of such treasurers, even those we made with our own hands and wove with magic from our own songs. But, we were strong then and we had all the defensive advantages of a mountain riddled with caves and although we lost a few trinkets, we held onto everything of value.

But that was before the Fall.

It was inevitable in the end. An enemy came that we could not defeat, who knew something of the secrets of our magic and could turn them against us. In the end, we believe that the Chief and a small group of elite goblin warriors and magic-weavers managed to lure the enemy deep into the caves, before sealing the entrances, trapping him and themselves forever. No-one knows what happened to any of them, as no goblins ever returned to the mountains to find out.

Without access to the wealth and protection of the mountain, we were forced further and further south, living hand-to-mouth as we tried simply to survive the passing seasons, selling off what little we had kept with us simply for a little food or clothing to last another winter. We few are now all who are left of our clan, and I do not believe there will be many generations after us unless we make a change. Though we have forgotten much of what we once were, I intend to take us back to the mountains of the north and we will reclaim them for our own. I am your Chief, the descendant of Chief Lost-in-the-Mountains who was lost in the mountains that day, and I will take back what is rightfully ours. Who will join me?"
Last edited by thinkslogically on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 262 times in total.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Re: Lair of the Mountain King (It's back!)

Post by thinkslogically » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:03 pm

RULES
This is a game somewhat in the vein of Goblin Defence, and contains a mixture of fighting, looting, exploring and puzzling to get through to the end. It is a much larger adventure than the Apprentices and has the potential for a lot more creativity in the way you play. Oh, and you'll have pictures all the way through

Goblins all start with: 5/5HP, 1 ATT, 1 DEF (including the Chief)

Otherwise, the rules are pretty standard. Each turn you get 1 move, 1 major action and 1 minor action and combat follows the normal formula:
DAMAGE = ATTACK - DEFENCE.
If a goblin hits 0HP they will be disabled and will die on the following turn if not healed immediately.

We set a precedent for using first aid to stabilise a dying person though at some point, so you can also roll the dice for e.g. binding wounds (50% chance of success) if the first aider is willing to spend the entire turn on the activity. It's more of a gamble compared to actual healing, but sometimes it might be your only option!

As usual, entering a new area or attacking something will end your turn so plan your actions accordingly.

Magic exists in the game, but you will need to work out how to use it for yourselves in-game. It will follow slightly different rules from normal though, and will require a bit of creativity to get the most out of it. I fully intend to be surprised by what you guys come up with

All goblins have ESP which they can also use to communicate with each other.

Updates will be 2-3 times a week depending on my schedule, but I'll try and get them done Mon, Wed & Fridays whenever possible. I should also say upfront that it is possible that I may need to take unexpected breaks from the game every so often depending on my work (I'm a marine biology PhD student so occasionally get sent off on boats at short notice). I will however promise to see the game through to the end regardless of how long it takes.

Missing the occassional update is ok (though I can't promise the safety of your goblin), but if you're going away for longer periods please let me know or arrange a subsitute player. Anyone who misses 3 updates in a row without explanation will permanently lose their goblin to another player.
Last edited by thinkslogically on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:04 pm

Player List: The Clan of the Mountain Halls

Image 1. M0rtimer: Burned By Flames (CHIEF)

At his naming ceremony, Flames was officially dubbed as Burned-by-Flames: and later on in his life, told what the teller had seen: surrounded by fire, trapped, that he would be one day. And worse of all, the teller couldn't say wether or not he lived through it: only that he would not come out the same way he went into it. One would expect such a fate to lead to fear of fire, always trying to avoid it. They would be wrong. Burned was a strong minded goblin: if asked how he could be so calm, maybe even enjoying looking at the fire, his reply would always be: "Hey, if it's gonna happen anyways, why run away from it? Besides- You don't think I'm gonna let some petty flames really burn me that easily, eh?"

Image 2. Kurik: Splits His Focus

Splits is interested in tinkering with weapons, and magic. Making them, using them, playing with them, it's all good. It's close to being all he thinks about. (Magic and weapons, weapons and magic, magic weapons, weapons that shoot magic. Ooh! Magic that shoots weapons! Genious!) And he's eager to help reclaim the clans lost glory. And the stuff. Stuff is always good. You can use stuff to kill stuff and trade for other stuff... and junk, which isn't as good as stuff, but sometimes you can hook a bunch of junk together and turn it into stuff.

Image 3. askstoomuch: Questions the Nature of the Multiverse

Questions has always been weird. He was always curious as a child, and seems to think understand something that most goblins can't, something about mysterious qualities creatures have called and how these qualities define how good those creatures are at things. He's always been seen as moderately crazy, but perhaps that's just the way he examines tools closely to determine their "bonuses" before using them, and he says he functions on a different timescale, where simple actions that take seconds fill two days, sometimes more. In other words, Questions has a limited understanding of the fact that he is in a game. He is loosely based on a 4.0 warforged I play who was aware of the real time going by and of dice that landed on the grid. It was interesting.

Image 4. Saithed: Envies Turtles

Forced into being the errand runner at a young ages Envy had had to run to and fro on others whims most of his life. His only solace was found sitting by the river when time permitted and watch the turtles play out their slow and relaxed lives. Envy desire if simply to have more control over his own life and choose his own path what ever it may be.

Image 5. Quarg: Travels to the Mountain / The Quack

At the edge of the clearing stood one goblin, set apart from the others, since technically he was not part of the Clan. His slightly narrower, taller frame and the scar across his cheek all marked him as different that the Clan goblins he now lived with. The Quack's goblin common is sparse at best and that when he loses his temper he swears in unholy elvish, dwarfen, demonic, and a few other languages, has cemented his reputation as being a tolerated outsider.

The only reason that 'The Quack' is tolerated is because he is a better healer than even the clan Teller herself, and a decent fighter to boot. He has proved himself several times in medicine by saving goblins, both sick and injured, that the Teller had all but written off. His first encounter with the Teller had given him the name 'The Quack' because he had worked on saving a young goblin with the 'Red Fever' without trying to use high magic. She had informed every goblin within shouting distance that any goblin who tried to use only potions to cure the 'Red Fever' was a "Quack of the First Order". The name had stuck, mainly because the phrase "Da'haib la Ques Naraheim" ("Travels to the Mountain" in elvish) is a pain to say constantly.

Although no one in the Clan knows it, The Quack, was born on a distant coast in the Clan of The False Isle. As a young goblin, he was named 'Travels to the Mountain' by his clan elders. The Clan of the False Isle lived on a stretch of land surrounded by water except for two small strips of land that connected it to the shore. Although the land was easy to defend from shore, it was difficult to defend from the sea. And it was the sea that claimed Travels and a few other of his clan mates one morning.

On a balmy spring day, Travels was out in a small canoe with his fellow clan mates, Silver Lungs, Bites a Fox, and Regular Guy spear fishing in the shadow of Fish Rock. None of the group saw the tall masts of the Yanksee as she silently glided down from the north around a nearby headland. Nor did the goblin youngsters hear the muffled oars of her long boat as it crept up. No they noticed the dregs collection of dwarves, humans, elves, and haflings in their boat far too late to escape or call for help. After a moment of furry, Regular floated dead in the water while Travels, Silver, and Bites were in the grasp of the pirates from the Yanksee. The Yanksee had been traveling south down the coast grabbing humans, goblins, and other creatures to sell to the Lesser Thuntopia cinnabar mines. Travels, Silver, and Bites were thrown with the rest captured into a fetid hold filled with the accumulated offal and stink of goblins, hobgoblins, and humans.

But fate intervened for Travels, less than a day after being thrown in the horrid hold, the Yanksee found herself engaged in a desperate battle. The battle was with the infamous pirate captain Greenhair. Many of the crew of the Yanksee were wounded or killed under the punishing attack of Greenhair. The elven wizard Uso, acting as ship's surgeon, grabbed Travels from the hold to act as a loblolly boy. Travels assisted in holding down men as arrows were pulled from their wounds, or while whole limbs were hacked from their bodies. He did the job well enough, and so many of the crew were injured after the battle, that Travels continued to serve as the loblolly boy. While his clan mates lay in darkness, filth, and hunger, Travels worked watch after watch, washing patients who fouled themselves, disposing of cut off limbs, feeding sick crew members, and grinding up various components for potions. A few months later, Travels found himself considered a member of the crew, while his clan mates were sold to a Lesser Thuntopian merchant to work in the mines.

As Uso's loblolly boy Travels learned much. He learned the art of healing using knifes, saws, potions and spells. He learned how to set bones and bandage wounds. He learned how to read spell books and alchemists notes. As a member of a pirate crew, even the lowly loblolly boy, he was expected to assist in the taking of prizes, so he learned how to fight with bow or a cutlass; at least enough to cut down other sailors. Travels also learned how to speak elvish and soon forgot almost all of his native goblin tongue, which proved to be a difficulty latter in his life.

Fate again intervened in Travel's life when the Yanksee floundered off the nearby coast in a violent storm. Travels, and most of the long boat crew, were able to escape the sinking ship. On the shore, with no vessel to call home, the group wandered into the village of Low Thub. Since the villagers of Low Thub thought the only goblin was a dead goblin, Travels hid out in a barn while his crew mates went to the local tavern, The Crossed Arms. The Crossed Arms proved to be a disastrous choice for the surviving crew of the Yanksee. In the early evening, notified of their arrival, Lord Pompfree and twenty of his guards appeared, hauled the pirates out of the inn, and hung them from a large oak tree; revenge for a raid on the Lord's home some eight years prior by the Yanksee. Travels was left alone, to seek a new home in a foreign, alien land.

Travels, aka Quack, came to the Clan when he stumbled into a hunting party sent out to deal with a wild boar. The hunters had tracked down and wounded the boar, but the creature had turned and fought rather than run and die. The pain enraged creature had already wounded two of the hunting party goblins. Quack intervened by catching the boar in a noose trap before it could injure or kill any more of the hunting party. By saving them he had earned a place, even one removed, in the clan.

Image 6. Dusk9: Eaten By Rabbits

For his entire life, Eaten has, quite understandably, had a pathological fear of rabbits. The fact that rabbits are herbivores has done nothing to ease his fears, especially since Says-stuff-that-could-be-true-but-probably-isnÔÇÖt claimed one day to have seen a swarm of vicious rabbits take down an adult boar and strip it to the bone in seconds. He is also terrified of many other small mammals, including voles, hedgehogs and squirrels, however he is rather bizarrely quite friendly with foxes and other carnivores - his line of thought is that making friends with something that eats rabbits will help protect him.

At first, Eaten was so terrified that he refused to go out, and grew up hiding inside as much as possible. However, that all changed one day when he was forced by his parents to go on a hunt into the forest. Unfit from years with very little physical activity, he was soon left behind by the other hunters, and, lost among the trees, stumbled into a clearing. Poking out of the ground in the centre of the clearing he found a small, circular clay talisman. However, when he looked up he immediately saw a dozen large and angry rabbits, advancing towards him with looks of hunger in their eyes (from his point of view, that is). When Eaten held up the talisman in a defensive gesture it vibrated, and the rabbits turned and bolted - he took it as a sign that the charm had protected him, and since then has always kept the talisman close around his neck, reaching for it when nervous or scared.

Since that day, Eaten has taken it upon himself to stop hiding from his destiny and face it head on, so that when it finally comes calling for him, he can at least go out fighting. He began by honing his combat skills, and eventually became a skilled wielder of twin daggers, perfecting a self-taught fighting style designed for facing lots of small foes at close range. Unfortunately, although it is highly effective against small opponents, itÔÇÖs only of average usefulness against normal sized enemies, and pretty much unusable against larger foes - Eaten isnÔÇÖt too worried though, since itÔÇÖs the small ones that are dangerous.

Due to his preoccupation with destiny, and his focus on preparing for it whenever he can, Eaten doesnÔÇÖt have any close friends; however he does get along well with most other goblins, helping them when they require it. He is also quite smart, and good at puzzles, but he doesnÔÇÖt really enjoy them a lot if they are very complicated, preferring to let others look at them while he keeps an eye out for furry ambushes.

There are two reasons why Eaten wants to go on the mission. The first is to learn more about his talisman, since according to the teller, the symbol on it appears to be linked to Earth, but Eaten doesnÔÇÖt know much beyond that. The second reason is his desire to learn defensive magics ÔÇô he realises that such a small talisman can only have limited power, and wants to find more defensive options to help protect him from the demon rabbits.

Image 7. Donnigan: Finds Truth

Finds has been searching for something for most of his life. He doesn't really know what it is, but it feels important. He hopes that heading to the mountain will be what his soul needs.

Image 8. dlover: Tugs Tails

Tugs Tails was a hunter who focused specifically on vermin with large tails- Squirrels and such. He would catch them by finding where they nested and laying traps which would snag their tail and hold them fast until he came along to collect them.

(Formerly ÔÇÿLoves DangerÔÇÖ)

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:06 pm

So thanks to the Great Forum Apocalypse of Jan 2013, we lost the old forums and basically all the old games threads. However thanks to the miracle that is google cache, I was able to recover most of the turn updates from LotMK. If you want to know what's happened in the last 120 turns, you can read the whole thing here on Scribd:

Lair of the Mountain King: Turns 1 - 120

We'll pick up now from where we left off, which was just after the snow bear was finally defeated.

Players: Before the forum crash, I asked for five turns worth of actions since I was going away. If you could provide those actions again, we'll have a mini-time warp to get things moving again. Next update will be Wednesday (or later if we're still waiting for people to find the new forum).

Lurkers: I am currently looking for a temporary replacement player while kurik is without reliable internet access. If you are willing to foster Splits-His-Focus until kurik comes back, please post your interest in this thread in spoilers. Thanks! :D

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:43 am

I'm not entirely sure what I was planning to do. I think Tugs was going to skin the bear, meditate and sleep a bit?
Last edited by Dlover on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:56 am

Burned was going to work on his rockbeast helmet, meditate/rest to full HP, and if a fire is lighted tries to cook some mushrooms. He'll fashion something to use for that with all the stones he got if necessary.

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:24 am

Not really sure what I was planning to do either.....

Hold on, found the cached version of the last page. Here's what I wanted Eaten to do.
1) Sharpens his rock into a stone blade, using other rocks and the floor.
2) Chops off the head.
3) Removes the flesh and skin, so only the bones are left.
4) Carves the skull into a helmet.
5) [Spare action, since I'm betting one of the above will take at least two turns to complete]

And if anyone else wants to retrieve their post: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... en&ct=clnk

saithed
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by saithed » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:57 am

turtles will
1)rest
2)rest
3)enchant spare clothing with stone skin
4)more enchanting of clothing with stone skin
5)meditate

glab to be back missed you all

Dlover
Game Master

Re: Lair of the Mountain King (Temporary Replacement Needed)

Post by Dlover » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:49 am

Tugs
A) Uses his harpoon for butchering the bear, holding it just below the head, like a knife with a big stick at the end.
B) Meditates
C) Uses the mana from meditation to fill the second slot on his harpoon with the hardness of rocks.
D) Meditate.

That's just the order to do things should butchering the bear take more than two turns.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:36 am

1) Meditate
2) Light a fire
3) attempt to use the heat of the fire to magically burn the bear carcas
4) Meditate
5) Meditate
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:52 am

1) Rest
2) Rest
3-5) Begin Pounding Rock together to make sharper rocks, perhaps taking rocks from other goblins of they want theirs sharpened.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

askstoomuch
Fumbles More Than Fumbles

Post by askstoomuch » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:35 am

rest till full health
meditate
channel strength of stone into armour
meditate again
poke person next to me
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2020 - Come have a drink

thinkslogically
Game Master

Re: Lair of the Mountain King (Turn 127)

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Please welcome BadgeAddict to the crew! He'll be standing in for kurik while his internet is down, and we'll be picking this up again tomorrow :)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Jay! :)

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:26 pm

kurik ┬╗ Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:23 pm
Splits will"

*Skin the bear
*Remove the meat from the bears bones so we have something to eat besides bug
*Rest for HP (3x - unless a previous action needs an additional turn to complete)

thinkslogically
Game Master

Re: Lair of the Mountain King (Turn 128)

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Turn 128

Time passes as everyone settles down to work...

Burned uses half of the snowbeast hide to create padding for the inside of his helmet and finishes it off. He now has a [Padded Snowbeast Helmet]! He waits for Travels to light a fire and then sets about cooking up his remaining mushrooms on a flat stone. They smell delicious! He gains: [Cooked Red Mushrooms], [Cooked Brown Mushrooms] & [Cooked Yellow Mushrooms].

Travels settles down and attempts to draw the heat out of the fire with his magic. He cocks it up completely and manages somehow to transfer the energy into himself... Fortunately, his ring of heatproofing absorbs the damage and he is fine. As the little fire dies, he spends a couple of turns meditating and recovers his powers.

Eaten has some rather more ambitious plans and sets about trying to sharpen his rocks into a crude blade. It takes a couple of turns, but he manages to break shards off it until it is quite sharp and gains a [Sharpened Rock]. It's still just a rock though, and it takes him the rest of his time to cut through the thick neck of the snow bear to remove the head and strip the flesh off it. He now has a [Bear skull]. The ninja rabbit watches on with interest.

Tugs and Splits set about butchering the bear and between them are able to strip the meat and fur from the bones. They gain [A LOT of bear meat], [Bear Pelt] as well as access to the rest of the skeleton. Splits has time to rest and regain up to 3/5HP. Tugs is already at full health, so he meditates instead to recover to 1/1MP.

Questions rests to recover his HP and then uses his magic to draw the strength of the stone around him into his armour. He gains a temporary +1 to his armour's defense. He spends his final turn meditating to recover his MP again and is now healthy and ready to go!

Finds rests to recover himself and regains his health, then sets about battering his rock into a blade. It takes a couple of turns but he is successful and gains a [Sharpened Rock].

Turtles also rests to recover his health and then casts stoneskin on the rabbitskin shirt and trousers in Splits's inventory. Technically he shouldn't be able to do that, but whatever.

----------------------

[Padded Snowbeast Helmet]: +1 DEF, +1 ATT (if used as the only weapon).
Bear Skull: The skull of a snow bear, stripped of skin and meat.
[A LOT of bear meat]: Enough meat to last for several meals.
[Bear Pelt]: The pelt of a snow bear
[Sharpened Rock]: +1ATT. Sharpened into a crude blade.
[Cooked Red Mushrooms]
[Cooked Brown Mushrooms]
[Cooked Yellow Mushrooms]

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:23 pm

"Ah, this went better then I expected! I wonder if these cooked mushrooms have any new properties or if they're just delicious..."

"Anyways, guys. If all of you want to come down with me, we can see whether or not we'd be capable of closing that door if we all work together."

"After that, well, I'm sure most of you will want to see about trying to get all this gear made- And if you do, good job. If you don't, come to me. I know a million things that need to be done... That being said we're not going to do all those things, since it's time for us to slowly prepare to move on! I'll try to make sure we're capable of doing that..."

If everyone cooperates, Burned will move down the ladder with everyone else, ready to try and close that door next turn.

If he however sees that not everybody is coming down (and I do mean everybody- It's been hinted we need a lot more men to close that door, considering we needed so many to open it...)

"...Fine, continue crafting I suppose. I'll be back later." as he heads outside and then to the left.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Tugs uses his mp to fill the second slot on his harpoon with solidity from the rocks around him, then follow Burned.
"We could use these ribs as makeshift weapons, and this much fur would certainly be useful for making more clothes. Though I would be happy to be able to close that big door, before we get to crafting."
My game:

My characters:

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:17 am

"Well, this is MUCH bigger than I thought it was."

Crouching down, Eaten removes a couple of the bear's teeth and pockets them for the rabbit ritual. He then considers the feasibility of turning the skull into an armoured breastplate of some sort, before following Burned down the ladder.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:19 am

"In the heat of the moment, with energy coursing through your body, the greatest predator can seem to greater than you feel."
My game:

My characters:

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:35 am

What if we lit the branches beneath the egg on fire? Wouldn't that provide the egg with the warmth it wants so bad?

Splits will try to create a fuse using the rabbit gut, a bit of bear fat and powdered centipede legs.

(If that fails he will follow the others down)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:43 am

"Yes, that is the plan. But the blast is going to travel quite far. We should be safe if we can close the door- But I'd rather make sure we can actually do that, because if we can't and we try it would not end well."

"Otherwise, the only other option would be one very long fuse... And running like hell."

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:40 am

FindsTruth will attempt to help with the fuse.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Travels shakes his head and sees if he can make a bone knife from some part of the remaining skeleton of the bear.
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

askstoomuch
Fumbles More Than Fumbles

Post by askstoomuch » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:08 pm

questions follows the chief's plan
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2020 - Come have a drink