Dawn of Worlds (Update 8 Up)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Theonewhoisodd
Game Master
UStream Username: Theonewhoisodd

Dawn of Worlds (Update 8 Up)

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:12 am

Okay trying to salvage this game. Let's see the first post went something like this:

Rules can be found here (Sorry not allowed to copy-paste them): http://www.clanwebsite.org/games/rpg/Da ... 0Final.pdf

How turns will run:

1. I will roll 2d6 to determine order of events. (This roll will also determine your god power)
2. I will update the map for the turn with the events that have played out.
3. I will add any random events. (i.e. stuff I've already written into the history of my book)
4. You post your actions.
5. Repeat

Players:

The Pantheon:
1. Zardon the All Knowing
2. Lyphan the Trickster
3. Casgar the God of Orderly War
4. Archan the Mad God
5. Nylar the Hunter
6. Draxxion the Skittering Shadow
7. Monis the God King of Ice

SPOILER: SHOW

The world as it is now:
Last edited by Theonewhoisodd on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My Kickstarter

"There is no such thing as overkill, there's kill and there's gravy." -Kurik

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Update 1

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:13 am

Without further ado I give you the pantheon of Leora:
1. Lyphan the Trickster
2. Casgar the God of Orderly War
3. Archan the Diety of Magic
4. Tilahf the Chaotic
5. Nylar the Hunter
6. Draxxion the Skittering Shadow

And now the first rolls of the game for power points:
Archan: 11 points
Casgar: 8 points
Nylar: 7 points (Rolled a tie breaker)
Lyphan: 7 points (Rolled a tie breaker)
Tilahf: 4 points
Draxxion: 3 points

First Age
Power-Cost
Shape Land (1 Square) - 1 point
Shape Climate (1 Sq.) - 1 point
Create Race - 22 points
Create Subrace - 12 points
Create Monster - 10 points
Command Race - 8 points
Command City - 6 points
Purify Race. - 5 points
Corrupt Race. - 4 points
Purify/Corrupt Subrace - 3 points
Event - 7 points
Create Order - 8 points
Command Order - 4 points
Create Avatar - 5 points
Command Avatar - 1
Catastrophe (1 sq.) - 7

My Kickstarter

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Update 2

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:23 am

The Journal of Antino Legor:
In my time as a sage I learned of a very interesting part of our people's history. Six gods openly effected our world during the first age, and a seventh god whose powers rivaled all six combined worked in the background. Mountains would rise, trees would appear nearly overnight and entire areas would become barren. These gods were known as the Pantheon of Leora. In the early days of the first era of the gods three stayed watching, three effected this world for their own gain, and one became vengeful on a brother.

The first of these gods was Archan the Deity of Magic who didn't appear to effect the world in the first age, instead Archan watched waiting as if gathering power for something.

The second of these gods was Casgar the God of War. Early on Casgar began troubling the other gods. His first move was to make the Mountain of Lek. A huge golem of iron was formed to act as Casgar's avatar and using it he built a vast network of caves underneath the mountain. We now know that this mountain diverted the Shibo river from it's path which actually caused the desert to expand all the way to the southern end of the continent. The rain from the mountain would later form the Kie river which would merge into the new Shibo river. Casgar then commanded Lek to fashion a people for him known as the Lekkhaa. A race of primitive looking creatures who were controlled by a sect known as the sons of Casgar.

Next came Nylar the hunter. Nylar was one of two gods to grow forests. Nylar's forests grew on the southwestern part of the continent. Hundreds of thousands of trees sprung up in this area within a short amount of time.

Lyphan the Trickster was next. He was one of the three to bide his time. He lurked in the shadows waiting and watching for the right time.

Tilahf the Chaotic came after Lyphan. A strange beast it is not entirely known why Tilahf did nothing but that's exactly what happened.

Then came Draxxion the Skittering Shadow. The Skittering Shadow is believed to have been born from the shadow of another deity. The black forest of the eastern penninsula are believed to have been formed when hairs from Draxxion's body fused to the planet and grew.

Last came Zardon. Angry at Casgar for defiling his land with destructive creatures he sent down a catastrophe. The land around the mountain that was not fed by the river became barren and harsh. These badlands were a place were nothing could be grown or farmed. This drove the Lekkhaa deeper into their mountain home in search for food.

(Yeah Zardon is playing too. and I'm a vengeful god.

The new points for this round:
Archan: 20 points
Lyphan: 14 points
Tilahf: 12 points
Nylar: 9 points
Draxxion: 7 points
Casgar: 3 points

First Age
Power-Cost
Create Race - 22 points
Command Race - 8 points
Command City - 6 points
Purify Race. - 5 points
Corrupt Race. - 4 points
Event - 7 points
Create Order - 8 points
Command Order - 4 points
Create Avatar - 5 points
Command Avatar - 1
Catastrophe (1 sq.) - 7

My Kickstarter

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Update 3

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:25 am

In the next few days of the first Era Archan became truly revealed. He began to place down laylines on the ground. The oldest known are the ones on the northern edge of the continent and extend for about 400 kilometers. After wards Archan began shaping his avatar. A glowing globe of energy who descended upon the Lekhaa made by Casgar. This avatar, Zorriack commanded the Lekkhaa nearest to it to set up a shrine within the mountain to the god Archan. They became the Mage's Guild.

It was Lyphan next who would show his power during these days . He too created his avatar during this time. A tall, strong, and handsome man known as Reynanci. He is believed to be the first human to ever walk the world. Soon after Lyphan drained himself to create a massive forest in the northwest. Filling up nearly the entire northwest mountain range with trees.

About the same time the others were creating Tilahf the Chaotic was destroying. The entire mountain range that had once stretched from north to south was halved. Everything north of the midline was leveled to plains.

Seemingly preparing for something greater Nylar began to spread his great forests until it took up the entire southern island and a good portion of the southwestern land. Nylar too drained his energy creating these forests.

Draxxion would continue to skitter around during these days growing the great southeastern forests. Fearing the other gods were near he dived deep beneath the soil compressing it as he pushed. The tunnels that he formed collapsed creating a large canyon.

On the command of Casgar Lek and the Lekkhaa began to fashion a city underground which became known as KhaaBaan. Next Casgar created a node of some of the hardest metals underneath the mountain. (By the way you rolled snake-eyes this time. I should've done something really horrible considering 1's are usually catastrophic failures.)

Zardon considered engulfing the mountain of Lek in a giant desert but figured that a barren wasteland was bad enough for desecration of his planet. He did however revert the climate of the mountain to a harsher desert like climate where the only water to be found was the underground rivers underneath the mountain and the river that was fed by them.

The new points for this round:

Archan: 16
Tilahf: 10
Nylar: 8
Lyphan: 8
Draxxion: 6
Casgar: 4

First Age:
Power-Cost
Create Race - 22 points
Command Race - 8 points
Command City - 6 points
Purify Race. - 5 points
Corrupt Race. - 4 points
Event - 7 points
Create Order - 8 points
Command Order - 4 points
Create Avatar - 5 points
Command Avatar - 1
Catastrophe (1 sq.) - 7

The Map:
My Kickstarter

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Update 4

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:27 am

As the age grew older plans began to take shape and an explosion of life took place. It was in this third section of the era that things began to get heated.

Archan used his power created a race of metallic constructs in the mid continent. They were in the form of six legged creatures with three body segments and giant pinchers. He gave them the power to create new versions of themselves on their own. Afterwards continuing what he had started earlier he increased the amount of laylines present on the continent. Zorriack commanded the sect of the Lekhaa known as the Mage's guild to construct an Artificer's Lab. It took many years but their hard work eventually came to fruition.

Tilahf continued destroying Zardon's beautifully created landscape. He proceded to sink a good portion of the southeastern continent below the shores with a giant earthquake.

Nylar once again drained his power but he created a spring in the ground that formed a river that snaked around near the southern part of the continent.

Once more Lyphan expanded his forests. He tried to fill it with dangerous creatures but found himself too low on energy to do so. (You had five left you needed seven)

Burrowing further north and taking more land with him Draxxion create a vast strip of canyon in his wake. Thrashing about once he hit the water he created a vast chain of islands just a few kilometers from the shores.

Casgar finally atoned for his actions in the eyes of Zardon by forming a huge mountain just west of his last mountains. A huge spring sprung up from the ground and spread from the southside of the mountain. It met up with the river created by Nylar and drained into the ocean.

Zardon expended power in an attempt to reverse some of the damage Tilahf caused by raising the ground that was sunk back out of the ocean.

Lyphan: 12
Archan: 11
Nylar: 9
Casgar: 8
Draxxion: 5
Tilahf: 5

First Age
Power-Cost
Create Race - 22 points
Command Race - 8 points
Command City - 6 points
Purify Race. - 5 points
Corrupt Race. - 4 points
Event - 7 points
Create Order - 8 points
Command Order - 4 points
Create Avatar - 5 points
Command Avatar - 1 point
Catastrophe - 7 points

The Map:
My Kickstarter

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Update 5

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:28 am

In the following days of the era Lyphan took the lead in the movements of the gods. His expansive forests began to teem with life. Great wolves began roaming through the land hungry for the meat of their prey. Bats out for blood and crows looking for mischief filled the skies and trees. The lands became dark and harsh and a great evil could be felt. Lyphan too felt this and he smiled.

Archan, not content with his insane adjustments, began filling the land in areas with a chaotic magic. They amassed into a pool close to the eastern edge of the desert. The chaotic pool was a source of unbridled randomness. (Burns asked me about this one and I decided it'd be 7 points for the event of creating the pool and 1 for shaping the landscape. I like this kind of ingenuity and creativeness. I'd like to encourage all of you to feel free to do the same.)

Nylar began to bring more water up from the ground in springs while simultaneously lowering the sorrounding land. This caused a massive lake to form over top of the one he created earlier. This lake also completely surrounded a leyline that Archan had created earlier. Nylar was up to something.

Casgar began work on a series of tunnels. He stretched them from the mountain of the Lekkhaa towards his new mountain. He then began filling this tunnel system with dangerous creatures and plants. With the dead ends and dangerous environment Casgar made the tunnels a hostile place for his people, but it was to test their strength.

Draxxion continued to push north, of course with the ocean currents also pushing him slightly east. He finally surfaced near the northern ice sheet. He rose a great island from the ocean floor before beginning to focus the air's heat on himself to warm up. The rest of the island became part of the great ice sheet while the place where Draxxion rested remained green and fertile.

Tilahf barely reacts to Zardon's reversal of his destruction. Instead be spends his time flying around in the air, soon becoming bored of this he crafts an avatar of himself in the form of a small orange humanoid without ears. The creature also maintained the power of telepathy.

Draxxion: 16
Archan: 15
Casgar: 12
Nylar: 11
Lyphan: 10
Tilahf: 8

First Age
Power-Cost
Create Race - 22 points
Command Race - 8 points
Command City - 6 points
Purify Race. - 5 points
Corrupt Race. - 4 points
Event - 7 points
Create Order - 8 points
Command Order - 4 points
Create Avatar - 5 points
Command Avatar - 1 point
Catastrophe - 7 points

The Map:
My Kickstarter

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Update 6

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:35 am

Unfortunately the sixth update slipped through the cracks of google's cache-ing bots as did most of the posts leading up to it. From what I can remember however Tilahf and Zardon got into a huge war and Tilahf was torn to pieces. The pieces landed in points of the land that the gods had interacted with. One of the pieces however remained sentient and from it was born Monis the god king of Ice.

Here is the map from that update:
My Kickstarter

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Update 7

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:36 am

Archan continued with his laying of magic. He did not seem to care of the going ons of the the other gods and people of the world. In the desert he laid down massive amounts of burning fires that were fueled off of magic. Then he raised up a giant plateau in the east which teamed with earth magic. After she created three giant clouds to hang over the west, south, and east. Finally he created giant reverse waterfalls in the southern and northern seas. He then drained all of his power to create a giant magic tree teaming with nature magic.

Archan looked upon the world and saw that there is still the avatar of the dead chaotic god on the loose. He reached down and decided to use the energy it had within it to create various magic. He crushed the avatar and fused it into his mana pool. Archan expected it to cause him to gain more power, but what happened what quite different indeed. Instead of gaining power, he instead gained something else that was left over from the chaos god. This is the day that Archan was starting to be called The Mad Mage. (I talked with Burns about this for awhile before it was decided this would happen. This does not mean Gods can go around eating eachother's avatars. If you want to do it you must spend points on a catastrophe. The only reason she didn't have to is because Tilahf is dead)

Rooting around in the ground to keep away from the other gods Draxxion turned the marshy swampland that he had created into a much larger swamp. He was right to stay away from the other gods though as a huge fight was about to break out between two of them.

Nylar took it upon himself to help out the Khaa who were being raided in KhaaBaan. He did not believe the animal raiders were leaving much in the way of the hunt. To balance the hunt he created a new hunter, a giant worm that burrowed through the ground and hunted the hunters. It was specially trained to ignore the Khaa and go after the scent of the raiders.

Turning his attention to the creatures skittering around the northern ice sheets Nylar took action to protect the mainland from them. He melted the ice bridge that was created when Monis first appeared. He believed the world still to fragile to be able to handle the creatures that Draxxion had created.

Finally Nylar returned to his lake and began to examine the large chunk of Tilahf that had become a monster. It appeared to be a coalescence of chaotic water magic given corporeal form. It gives a sense of not belonging there but fits well into the enviroment. It is a being that seems to be about halfway on the food chain.

Monis, not exactly happy with the way Nylar melted away his ice bridge took a bit of petty revenge. Summoning a good bit of power Monis froze over a good portion of Nylar's lake. (See what happens when you don't roleplay your actions enough? You get teeny tiny little blurbs) (Also you posted two map coordinates twice so I only counted them once.)

Angry about the icing of most of his lake Nylar flew into a rage. He began throwing a huge tantrum at the childishness of the new being. He swore to destroy the new god. Zardon chuckled at these two. He was around when Nylar was created and remembered he was barely stronger than Monis at the start. Zardon would not allow these two to destroy eachother but also could not allow Nylar's work to be destroyed by ice. He sent a blast of air from Archan's newly created fire fields towards the lake warming them up. It was not a large amount of melting but enough to help Nylar.

Casgar finished fertalizing the land around his people's mountain before looking back to his people. He was slightly uneasy about his people being slaughtered so helplessly came up with an ingenious plan. After a difficult raid on the Khaa by the monsters in the confusions, due to Casgar switching the scents, a monster raider mistook a child of the Khaa to be one of theirs. What Casgar did not plan however was Nylar's earlier actions. Unfortunately while the raiding monsters were taking off with Casgar's chosen child Nylar's giant worm went on the hunt. Halfway back to the raider's camp the worm got a nice snack of monster and Khaa.
(I rolled 30D100 for this. Any rolls under 50 would be this happening and I rolled 17/30 less than 50)

(DoubleFried your post confused the crap out of me. You can't use an even to raise a city. Cities are created using Command Race. I charged you a total of 9 points 1 for Commanding Avatar to Create Race. Then 8 for Commanding Race to Build City.)

Reynanci finally worked up enough power to complete Lyphan's task. Slicing open his wrists and letting the blood flow he created Lyphan's unholy symbol a huge city began to spring up. From this symbol began to raise a large city built into the side of a mountain. In the center of the city sprung forth a large statue of Lyphan and on the far end a palace. Inside the palace was a flame that is said to keep Lyphan chained from our world and if it ever were to go out he would come down and wreak havoc. Finally the black magic sorrounding the area began to condense and evil twisted shapes appeared along the ground. These shapes became the Hadra. The Hadra were thin demonic shapes veiled in shadows.

Draxxion: 14
Nylar: 12
Monis: 11
Lyphan: 11
Archan: 9
Casgar: 9

First Age
Power-Cost
Create Race - 22 points
Command Race - 8 points
Command City - 6 points
Purify Race. - 5 points
Corrupt Race. - 4 points
Event - 7 points
Create Order - 8 points
Command Order - 4 points
Create Avatar - 5 points
Command Avatar - 1 point
Catastrophe - 7 points
Corrupt/Purify Area - 5 points

The Map:
My Kickstarter

Dlover
Game Master

Re: Dawn of Worlds

Post by Dlover » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Nylar returns to his lake, hastening to melt the remaining ice before more damage is done. He clears G11, G12, G14 H11, H12, H14, and I12 of ice, returning the areas to their temperate climate.

This one is childish. He threatens the world with releasing swarms of powerful beings, and almost kills the creatures that have been living longer than himself as a joke. It is not wise for him to remain here.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:51 am

Casgar will assist Nylar in removing the Ice around his lake, since his people are also near there, clearing F23 and F13. Also, as a solution to the monster problem, Casgar will simply go with an easier route and command his Avatar to have the warriors at KhaaRhop to form an army and send it through the tunnels again back to KhaaBaan, setting up to defend the mother city. Not too much though, as those from KhaaBaan must still want to journey to KhaaRhop when they come of age. He will also expand the Tunnels to K12, 13, 14, and 16, and L 12, and 13, just touching the Chaos(?) to the north.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:38 am

Archan, not caring about what is going on with the gods bickering, starts to move the chaos around a bit more, streching it and putting it into places where it should not be and concentrates there. R14, F9, F16, X2, Y15 all have chaotic laylines, and then he starts to form the elemental laylines. Q8 for earth. L10 for fire, B3 for water, G19 for air.

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:26 pm

Uhh... Don there isn't a F23
My Kickstarter

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:29 pm

L9-L11 is a fire fissure, not chaos. So....lava.

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Draxxion rests for a time, gathering up power as it slowly lets itself sink deeper and deeper into the swamps it has made.

askstoomuch
Fumbles More Than Fumbles

Post by askstoomuch » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:53 pm

monis turns the entire second row into water sinking the little part of ice in the 3rd and 4th row
if their is power left he tuen the entire first row in solid ice, one strait line
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2020 - Come have a drink

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:10 am

Hmm... What happened to this game?
I like to folow it, but it seems there are nothing to follow :(
-Best regards LAYF

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Having some trouble with the newest update (god damn photoshop) but with all luck it should be up tomorrow evening.

Anyone know what happened to DoubleFried? He kinda disappeared and I don't know if I should replace him or not.
My Kickstarter

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:14 pm

Hmm... He was online a few days ago.. have you tried PM'ing him?
-Best regards LAYF

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Update 8

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:22 pm

(Sorry for the short update and long wait I've just been extremely exhausted lately.)

The Skittering shadow rests for a moment wishing to gather his powers. He sinks deeper into the swamps. The darkness of the bottom of the swamp strengthens him even more than he thought.

Returning to his lake Nylar continues the clean up his lake from Monis' ice. The melting of the ice increases the size of the lake slightly.

Monis creates a large earthquake which sinks a long skinny strip of land on the northern coast to the bottom of the sea. Such an action drains him of his power and he is unable to complete his plan of creating another row of ice.

Lyphan seemed to disappear during this time as no trace of him was able to be found. However another god bearing the essence of Lyphan emergered. This new god named himself Ma'ial the wild dream.

Archan used his power to expand the network of laylines. Chaos, fire, water, air, and earth laylines spread out along the ground, water, and sky.

Casgar helps to clear up the ice that Monis put on Nylar's lake. Then he commands his avatar to send a troupe of warriors back to the capital city of KhaaBaan and expands his tunnels. His tunnels intersect with Archan's fire fissure to create a giant lava pool.

Zardon creates a large island in the south west and plans.

(I'm initiating a vote to move to the second Era. How many are in favor?)

Ma'ial's data:
► Show Spoiler
Draxxion: 19
Archan: 14
Nylar: 12
Casgar: 12
Ma'ial: 8
Monis: 7

First Age
Power-Cost
Create Race - 22 points
Command Race - 8 points
Command City - 6 points
Purify Race. - 5 points
Corrupt Race. - 4 points
Event - 7 points
Create Order - 8 points
Command Order - 4 points
Create Avatar - 5 points
Command Avatar - 1 point
Catastrophe - 7 points
Corrupt/Purify Area - 5 points

Map:

Last edited by Theonewhoisodd on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Kickstarter

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Re: Dawn of Worlds (Update 8 Up)

Post by CroverusRaven » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:56 pm

2nd age go

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:33 pm

I see no need to dally any longer, I can lead the Hunt no matter the age of our world. Proceed with development as you wish. I simply have one action to proceed with first.
Nylar places his avatar just to the north of his lake. It is a strange beast, poised on six powerful legs, designed to allow it to leap great distances and run at high speeds. Each leg ends in a large paw, toes spread wide to allow traction on any terrain, tipped with large claws for combat. A great maw set upon a snout reveals two rows of teeth, the first sharpened to puncture the thickest hides, the second to tear meat from bones. Large ears set upon the top of its head are able to be turned to face any direction, to pick up even small sounds. This is to be a powerful hunter, effortlessly taking the head of the Hunt, but it may be necessary should a true threat arise.
(Create avatar, H11, 5 power)
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

askstoomuch
Fumbles More Than Fumbles

Post by askstoomuch » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:23 am

monis continues his plan
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2020 - Come have a drink

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:49 am

I suppose we can go to second age, although I would not mind staying to make more landmarks and stuff.

Also, why do I only have 1 point? Shouldn't I have like a minimum of 5, with the 2d6 +3 bonus points?
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:50 am

I don't think he rolled for our points this turn just yet. I still have the 14 points I started with last turn.

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:32 am

Sorry about that guys. I knew I was forgetting something. It's been updated and I updated the players list. Please welcome LAYF to the game.
My Kickstarter