PokTA: Midnight Anchor (In Character)

Home to all current Forum Games.
staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Re: PokTA: Midnight Anchor (In Character)

Post by staron13 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:06 pm

► Show Spoiler
Hmmmm a signature... I could put some awesome things here

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:20 pm

Richard gets the ball and nods. "Thanks. Uh...can I have a bowl for her? And the others too? Also...when do you think Malcom's mons will be healed?" He feels somewhat stupid for not asking for five bowls earlier. He lets Duster and Midnight out to eat as he waits. He gently pets Beartrap and the others when he has the chance.

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Bennet Nole

"What's wrong, Dozer? Something over there?" Bennet will asks, going over to the spot and looking around, perhaps digging a little to see what's up.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:35 am

Rae

Rachel goes through her long hair, almost a little nervously. She did nearly immediately is getting a bad Conscience, that she had awakened Sarah - And you are able to see it in her face.

After making sure, that Sarah hasn't hurt herself - And of course, helping her up, she answers.

"Weeeeelll... Then I am sorry, that I woke you up... It isn't THAT big of a case, uhm... I just wanted to ask you to feed my team... Oh - AND show you my newest member."

Now her face really lightens up, when she carefully reches down and proudly presents her Bulbasaur.

"I always wanted to have a bulbasaur... Nurse Sarah, meet Asteria... Asteria, meet nurse Sarah."

If Sarah isn't driven back (or obviously to tired to follow), Rae will go on to tell her about the magnificent happening in the clearing... The beautiful song, the becoming, the impressive and huge venusaur, Asterias Courage... It isn't hard to notice how much she is impressed of her newest pokemon.

If the nurse is going to feed the pok├®mon, she will also watch curiously how the pok├®mon are coming to terms with the new team member - And she with them. The unshakeable Artemis, the couragous and sometimes a little sassy Loki with his carefull, yet nice companion Skorpan, the slightly arrogant, yet strong and cute Albrecht... Wow... She had gotten quite a family there in these few days.

Nevertheless, if nothing stops her, Rae is going to call it a day for today... She will build up her tent, after all bussiness is done and listen to her pillow until the next morning, where her clock should wake her at about 8 AM.
► Show Spoiler

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:04 pm

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:08 pm

"Thank you Nurse Hecuba." Richard puts his dex in the slot and goes outside to look for another trainer battle, using the feature on the dex with Beartrap on his side in case wild pokemon appear.

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Bennet Nole

"Whoah! That's a cute little guy..."
Bennet will say, digging out his Pokedex and scanning it. "That was a good catch, Bulldozer! How'd you even know it was there...Do you have Tremor sense or something?"

Bennet will not do anything more threatening than wave a bit.

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:46 am

Rae

Rae yawns and stretches herself, giving Artemis a Look... The Fire-Pok├®mon was the one that she kept outside to sleep besides her... Just in case. The clock barely survives the punch it gets - But it is used to that.

"Oh boy... I sleeped as deep as a Snorlax...", she voices, yawning again. Over 15 hours... But it had been rough days yesterday and the day before. In fact she had been awake a few hours earlier, but not seen any reason to get up... A break would do them only good.And she felt not nearly as rough as before, even when the wounds of the pidove-battle still hurt.

After changing her clothes and (with Artemis help) unbuilding the tent, she sends out the whole team. Each one gets a smile, a wink or even a hug... Then she crouches down. Artemis was still the biggest... But she liked it that way. Even when something to ride on would have been nice.

"Good morning, alltogether." She grins. "As some of you may have guessed, I want you to meet a new team member. This is Asteria." She reaches carefully for the Bulbasaur, raising it atop the others, so that all were able to see her.

"I am happy to have her with us... And I hope so will you. I could see how determined and couragous she was, so I am sure she will fit in nicely in our little troupe." Rae chuckles.

"As you all already had your basic training, she is a little behind in that, but I am sure she will catch up soon. So... As you have all worked hard the last two days, I thought about taking it easy today. I don't say there will be no battles, but I won't push it, if nobody approaches us. I think you all earned some fun. So... I planned to go to the shop to buy some new supplies - And get an idea what Albrecht found, the last time. After that I'll take a little trip to the gym. No worries, I just wanna thank the man who told me where to find bulbasaurs... Obviously."

She leans forward, letting Asteria down. "So, we will do light training today. A little jogging to the shop and to the gym... And after that, I had hoped the ones of you, that used to live in the forrest would know a little stream or lake nearby... And we could swim or have a little fun in the water, perhaps by playing ball again... So we all can get to know each other a little better. Besides, I want to thank all of you... Some of you (she looks at the Sentrets) have takern huge steps and the others are developing very good, too. One or two days more than that and we might try to get it on with the gym leader here, Angela... But now... Lets start to move - And no running away - The faster of you please take care of the slower ones."
► Show Spoiler

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:17 am

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Richard goes and checks the guy who he did not battle earlier.

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:29 pm

Bennet Nole

"Wow...These guys are friendly..." Bennet says, fishing out a ration and breaking it up, and handing parts of it to the digletts. "Why are they hanging around?"

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Rae

Rae greets the Owner back, Ordering her troupe back, promising it'll be only for a little time. This time it's Albrecht who stays out and gets lifted on her shoulder, while the girl enters the shop. She fondles the Back of the neck of the Pachirisu.

"Hey... I am Sure you will get to like each other. Everybody has it#s strengths.-.. And yours are without question."

Then she turns to the man and gives him an nod, turning a lot more serious.

"Hello... Ahm... My Pachirisu found this lately and I wanted to figure out what it is... I am not really sure about it. Also I could need some cash if it's worth something and nothing absolutely cool."

A smirk... Then she hands over the Quick claw.

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:34 pm

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Richard sighs and goes towards the closest trainer according to his dex.

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:45 pm

Bennet Nole

"Hey, we don't mean any of you harm. I was just giving these curious little guys something to eat. We can head out if you want."
Benet says, quietly scanning the new Pokemon as he backs up and holds his hands up in a nonthreatening manner. If they attack, he will duck behind Bulldozer and have her use Scary Face, sending out Quickstart 5m above him.

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:55 am

Rae

Rae nods on the offer after a little thinking.

"That will provide us with a little time to train..."

She raises her Pachirisu to her face and places a kiss on his forehead.

"Good action, Albrecht." A wink follows. "Keep it on."

Then she, turning much more serious again, turns to the shopkeeper again.

"Okay... I also need two new pok├®balls, a potion and a repell. Oh... And a bag of new treats. Then, I am finished for today..."

After that, the group takes speed on again, jogging up to the gym... She wants to take a look at the hall... And thank the "janitor".