Aldra All Night (OOC Discussion)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Quarg

Aldra All Night (OOC Discussion)

Post by Quarg » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:34 pm

Alright, I seem to have mislead a few of you here but that's okay.

First, you five are not the only ones in the room...there are about twenty other mercenaries who are all employed and reported their status during the muster...like every morning.

Second, It is about a ten to twelve minute walk to the nearest Guard House at the El-Ezabar Gate....

Also, the only person that knows Aurora is called Aurora is Ignatius. To the rest of you she is just some Cohort Captain.

The Cohort is the Military Police of the Empire but have a larger civil function than we americans would allow...I suppose more like the FBI

The Auditors are the equivilant of a hybrid of IRS/Goverment Accountablity Office for us Americans...Inland Revenue for those from Great Britain...

Burns were you planning on flying or walking to the guard house?
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Re: Aldra All Night (OOC Discussion)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:41 pm

Flying is faster!

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:55 pm

rolling for Burns...6,6,5,2, yeah no problems there...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:59 pm

Ah, I was under the assumption that she was known to us. I don't see Korbrok as being one to stand much on titles.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:30 am

At this stage she's a bit of an unknown to most of you...
But how would Korbrok act if someone from the army showed up, was acting like a client?
She will not have much of a problem having Korbrok using her name after he knows it...

edit: Oh, and Ignatius has the unemployed muster roll with basic details on you all.

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:37 am

He'd likely tend to put himself on a first name basis, unless they insisted on otherwise.

I was having him be reluctant to go get the pass since if we aren't employed we have to leave the city all together, getting a pass without a job seems pointless. (at least, as I understood things)
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:20 am

spiderwrangler wrote:He'd likely tend to put himself on a first name basis, unless they insisted on otherwise.

I was having him be reluctant to go get the pass since if we aren't employed we have to leave the city all together, getting a pass without a job seems pointless. (at least, as I understood things)
Your right...the pass thing was really an annoucement for the employed mercenaries...
But Burns ran off and a few others followed so I just let them go...will soon be coralling them back...

Yeah, she isn't going to mind a mercenary who's significantly older than her calling her by her first name...or at least not enough to have a fit about it right now

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:50 am

Work is staring up again, so my posting will become less frequent starting today/tomorrow...I am going to shoot for two updates per week at first here.

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:52 am

Cool stuff. What's Emarta Prime?

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:28 pm

thinkslogically wrote:Cool stuff. What's Emarta Prime?
A major city of the former K'zar Empire actually a custom built capital city that was never actually used....not know to be friendly to most non-K'zar for various reasons. Imagine going to Hitler's Germania, if actually built, for non-Aryan races...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:19 pm

If you have questions, feel free to ask them and Aurora will either answer them while walking or just ignore you...
She is Mar after all.

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:48 pm

Note if you want to go to a specific room on the map at this stage just use the letter or number please. If you don't do that I will roll for random pathway choice until you meet some specification or just find yourself walking in circles or falling into a pit.

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:07 pm

Uh, what map are you- Oh. There's one on the previous update. That wasn't always there, was it? I'm certain that it wasn't.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:19 pm

It was...but it is in a spoiler tag so maybe you missed it...

And I assume your headed to Room E since your in Room D

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:33 pm

Yes.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Tea
Is Heard Often

Post by Tea » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:19 pm

Has been awhile; is everything alright?

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:51 am

Just work and life eating up time...
I hoped to get an entry out yesterday but got stuck in traffic until about 8:30

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Tea
Is Heard Often

Post by Tea » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:40 pm

That's....er.....good? I mean, is not good that this person has so many things to worry about and also has to deal with them; is good, however, that this person is dealing with them and the adventure plans to continue. So, it is good: hopefully (there, that's more concise). I look forward to continuing and also that I've not heard of anything catastrophic happening to the DM.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:59 am

I'm patient, and ready when you are.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Tea
Is Heard Often

Post by Tea » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:08 pm

Okay, here's some questions.

Ignatius is worried about his landlady and would like to know where she lives (and if it was in one of the areas that seemed damaged when he checked out the window).

And, if magic in this world is restricted, how rare are golems? Is it likely any of us besides Mapmaker has seen one? Or even heard of one...

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:03 pm

Tea wrote:Okay, here's some questions.

Ignatius is worried about his landlady and would like to know where she lives (and if it was in one of the areas that seemed damaged when he checked out the window).

And, if magic in this world is restricted, how rare are golems? Is it likely any of us besides Mapmaker has seen one? Or even heard of one...
Er...your referring to the person he rents his rooms from? I'm debating to hand you a miss Hudson type or stick you with a Peter Wimsey... >:D.

And golems are expensive...So they are as rare as cars were when they cost the price of a large home...And golems are known around here...this isn't bumpkinville...it's more like being in Baltimore, Maryland or Annapolis, Maryland...which have both once the capital of the United States for a short period each. So yes there might be some golems running about...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Tea
Is Heard Often

Post by Tea » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Er...your referring to the person he rents his rooms from? I'm debating to hand you a miss Hudson type or stick you with a Peter Wimsey... >:D.
Yes. Although, he's not sure if he's worried for this person's safety because the area his rooms are in got caught in the crossfire during the attack, or that he's worried he's been presumed dead again and a certain someone is going through his worldly possessions. So, I'm happy paying rent to either persona, but I'm more interested in where I live than with whom.