After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welcome

Home to all current Forum Games.

Moderator: Games Moderators

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby Arch Lich Burns » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:23 am

K3
L2
(Lets not get our butt in trouble)
User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
You'll Never Hear the End of It
 
Posts: 14196
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:15 pm
Location: Behind you

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby GathersIngredients » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:28 am

K2
L2
Don't call me GI. I'm not a government issue.



Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!


Games and Chars
Colonists Of The New World: Bjorn Cloudhammer - PC info sheet
The Island: Protects Her Kin - Obsidian portal page
GAL: Walks With The Wind
Lair of the Mountain King: Finds The Truth
Hunters of Letrua: Loki "Boarstrangler" - Obsidian portal page
Potential (group two): "Bobby" B.J.
Fallout settlers: Jamie Knight
User avatar
GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 am

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby Patdragon » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:30 am

Going to extend voting until Saterday then as it will be christmas week and I expect people to be busy the next vote will extra long.
Currently away from forums from Nov 2017
Forges for food (3gp)- The Goblin Adventuring league
Pushes Buttons The Island
Rudolph Sundered Way


Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem
User avatar
Patdragon
Game Master
 
Posts: 2288
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:01 pm
Location: Isle of Wight

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story

Postby Patdragon » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:26 am

Happy new year all.

Your Continued Story in the Wasteland -

STATS  : Name: Octavius
S: 3 P: 6 E: 4 C: 6 I:7 A: 5 L:7
Equipment : Vault 77 jumpsuit [small bonus to melee]- Worn
Vault puppet – Worn
.44 magnum with speed loader
x10 .44ammo
Knife
landmine
spade

Perks : Puppet hand- You always wear a puppet on your right hand . You talk to it sometimes and it gives you advice. This gives some other people the creeps but it gives you sound advice in combat and tactics. It is a little homicidal though so the advice is not always to your best interests.

The Great Entertainer You focused on performing arts when you were at university and became very good at acting, singing, ventriloquism and other stuff. When you are entertaining, distracting or even lying to other people you are more likely to get a better result.

Previous vote results : 
Vote A Results
1. (GOOD)
2. (CHA)
3. (AV)
4.(LUCK)
5. You must have woken up at some point and said you were a doctor before passing out again. (BAD)

Vote B
1. (BAD)
2. x3 frag grenade, x1 spear, stim pack (STR) Lost tie breaker
3. (PER)
4. (AV)
5. .44 magnum with speed loader, x12 .44ammo, Knife. (GOOD)

Vote C
1. (GOOD)
2. (AV)
3. Turn around and pee over the edge onto the noise. (LUCK)
4. (END)
5. (BAD)

Vote D
1. Tell them the truth... Your actually have doctorate in something non medical. (INT)
2. (AV)
3. (BAD)
4. (CHA)
5. (GOOD)

Vote E
1. Go straight to your designated spot of course. The one round the back of the farm house where the crops are growing. (Average wins so defaults to second highest)
2. Go in a long safe sweeping around the whole farm to your designated spot at the back. (GOOD)
3. (CHA)
4. (END)
5. (BAD)

Vote F
Winning names that were suggested
Octavius
Monkey
Quincy
Wanda
Actually my name is currently...

Vote H – No good/bad or stats just a name choice, however the second highest vote will what we call the puppet.
1.Octavius (Your name)
2.
3.
4.
5.Actually my name is currently... (The puppets name)

Vote G
1. Geology (AV) - (Average ties so defaults to second highest)
2. (GOOD)
3. Performing arts. (CHA) Bonus Perk unlocked – The Great Entertainer)
4. (BAD)
5. (INT)

Vote I
1. (AV)
2. (AG)
3. Search the room for a weapon and hide it ready for use. (PER)
4. (BAD)
5. (GOOD)

Vote J
1. Ignore it for now and carry on waiting and keeping watch. (PER)
2. (STR)
3. (AV)
4. (BAD)
5. (GOOD)

Vote K
1. Grab the lamp and attack (BAD)
2. Mention it'd be a waste of the resources they've used to help him so far, if he didn't return it somehow. (GOOD- Three way tie random roll- lucky you guys)
3. Convince him your performing art skills are indeed useful. (CHA)
4. (LUCK)
5.(AV)

Vote L
1. Per
2. Wait and watch where he goes. (AV-Default to second highest)
3. Bad
4. Cha
5. Delay shooting him to see if anyone follows him. (Good)


2082 - You debated grabbing the lamp but your arms feel to weak to make the blow and then even just trying to prove you talents are worth it but at the last moment you sigh in a lack of energy and just say it'd be a waste of the resources they've used to help you so far, if I didn't return it somehow. This brings an inquisitive look from John before he simply nods and says "We'll see, perhaps you might be of some use." Then calling out to the hallway "Sandra You can bring in some food now." A long brown haired women enter the room with a tray and some food on it from the smell it seems to be Mac and Cheese, most likely from blamCO. She puts it down next to you on a side table, looks at you briefly and scurries off. She must have been about eighteen maybe even early twenties though it was hard to tell as she hid most of her face with her hair. You stare after her as she leave and then realizing you are quite hungry lean over and grab the food and begin to eat.
John and Gary watch you eat before finally asking a few more questions which you answer semi truthfully and they seem to except the answers.
-------------------------------------
Over the next week you heal slowly with Gary treating your wounds as best he can and other people coming in to pique their curiosity of a new comer. You see a variety of people, though mostly men and all heavily built or armed. You see the brown haired girl a few times but she always scurries away if you try and talk to her. Later on when you ask someone about her you find out shes mute and apparently has been since the group found her.

Late one night you are awoken by a loud thud outside you door as if something large hit the wall. Then there's the sound of more banging and a muffled voice.

What do you do?
Vote M
1. Jump from the bed and rush out with the lamp as weapon.
2. Sneak to the closed door and listen
3. Shout out.
4. Do what Actually.... say to do.
5. Ignore it and go back to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------
2084- You wait patiently to see where he goes and he starts heading into the barn, just as you are about to shoot him before he goes out of site another person wielding a SMG exits the back door. Perhaps he spotted you, perhaps he was just laying down covering fire but its lucky you spotted him first and he lays a hail of fire down in your direction for rushing towards you. You manage to keep low and avoid the shots. Then as he enters the corn field you let of a a shot and catch him in the arm where he drops his weapon. Following up you fire again and get an almost perfect direct hit in his temple, dropping him dead.
You lost track of the first guys but there appears to be a light on now coming from the barn.

What do you do?
Vote N
1. Keep position.
2. Circle in the corn to get angle on the barn.
3. Loot the dead guy.
4. Rush to the barn and attack.
5. Rush to the back door and enter the house.

Voting to close Saturday.
Last edited by Patdragon on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently away from forums from Nov 2017
Forges for food (3gp)- The Goblin Adventuring league
Pushes Buttons The Island
Rudolph Sundered Way


Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem
User avatar
Patdragon
Game Master
 
Posts: 2288
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:01 pm
Location: Isle of Wight

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby GathersIngredients » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:56 am

Happy new year to you, too!

N2
M2 (keeping position after shooting someone from here and not knowing what became of the other person seems dangerous to me, someone else is likely to have been able to get a good idea of where the two shots came from. Rushing in usually is a bad idea, too. Looting the dead guy is risky, as - again - someone might have kept track of him and is only waiting to shoot whoever killed them.)


Just out of curiosity... wouldn't it make more sense to know what the puppet would advice us to do before voting to actually do it? Or is this option SUPPOSED to be some sort of weird random lottery?
Don't call me GI. I'm not a government issue.



Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!


Games and Chars
Colonists Of The New World: Bjorn Cloudhammer - PC info sheet
The Island: Protects Her Kin - Obsidian portal page
GAL: Walks With The Wind
Lair of the Mountain King: Finds The Truth
Hunters of Letrua: Loki "Boarstrangler" - Obsidian portal page
Potential (group two): "Bobby" B.J.
Fallout settlers: Jamie Knight
User avatar
GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 am

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby Arch Lich Burns » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:58 am

M2
N2
User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
You'll Never Hear the End of It
 
Posts: 14196
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:15 pm
Location: Behind you

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby Patdragon » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:06 pm

GathersIngredients wrote:Just out of curiosity... wouldn't it make more sense to know what the puppet would advice us to do before voting to actually do it? Or is this option SUPPOSED to be some sort of weird random lottery?


Until its gets voted in it will be a surprise of sorts, but yes something random may or may not happen if that is what i had planned out for that vote on that occasion, but then so might a different vote. :)
Currently away from forums from Nov 2017
Forges for food (3gp)- The Goblin Adventuring league
Pushes Buttons The Island
Rudolph Sundered Way


Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem
User avatar
Patdragon
Game Master
 
Posts: 2288
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:01 pm
Location: Isle of Wight

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby twistedstraka » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:17 am

M1
N3
twistedstraka
Of Few Words
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:32 am

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby twistedstraka » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:18 am

Can we take some of the riskier actions sometimes its boring if its always the safe ones :p
twistedstraka
Of Few Words
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:32 am

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby spiderwrangler » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:06 am

M1
N3

I was thinking similarly, but especially for the past, since we know nothing we do will end up with us dead!
games I gm
Surviving Castle Heterodyne, a Girl Genius themed game where the players are sparks.

Fallout: Settlers, co-GM with Badge, set in the Fallout world as a vault of dwellers emerge into a changed world.

The Sundered Way, my 5e forum campaign.


games I play
Darfel Kroven, Human Cleric of Tempus in Theis2's "Shipwrecked!".

Splits Focus in Thinkslogically's Lair of the Mountain King

Korga in Dlover's Hunters of Letrua.

Laughs Creepily in "Goblin Adventurer's League".

Korbrok, the dwarven telekinetic blacksmith berserker in Quarg's "An Adventure in Aldra".

Korrik Tallpine, a halfling monk with a shady past in Thinks' "The Wandering Archipelago".
User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
 
Posts: 12607
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby Arch Lich Burns » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:29 pm

And totally wont give raiders to try to enslave/use as bait/ kill in the future
User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
You'll Never Hear the End of It
 
Posts: 14196
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:15 pm
Location: Behind you

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby GathersIngredients » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:03 am

Erm, what about the trapdoor? Is it possible the one who got away went there?

How about things that aren't options to vote on? E.g. We could go to the fresh body and instead of looting it, we could trap it with our newfound land mine, so if his allies try to help him/loot him, they will get blown up?
Is that something that the puppet would suggest? >:D


And sorry, guys, I will continue to vote on whichever option I like best. Just like you can and should do. Majority will decide what gets done, as is the nature of such games. :P
Don't call me GI. I'm not a government issue.



Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!


Games and Chars
Colonists Of The New World: Bjorn Cloudhammer - PC info sheet
The Island: Protects Her Kin - Obsidian portal page
GAL: Walks With The Wind
Lair of the Mountain King: Finds The Truth
Hunters of Letrua: Loki "Boarstrangler" - Obsidian portal page
Potential (group two): "Bobby" B.J.
Fallout settlers: Jamie Knight
User avatar
GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 am

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby Patdragon » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:19 am

voting closed..update hopefully later today.
Currently away from forums from Nov 2017
Forges for food (3gp)- The Goblin Adventuring league
Pushes Buttons The Island
Rudolph Sundered Way


Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem
User avatar
Patdragon
Game Master
 
Posts: 2288
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:01 pm
Location: Isle of Wight

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story

Postby Patdragon » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:16 am

Your Continued Story in the Wasteland -

STATS  : Name: Octavius
S: 3 P: 6 E: 4 C: 6 I:7 A: 5 L:7
Equipment : Vault 77 jumpsuit [small bonus to melee]- Worn
Vault puppet – Worn
.44 magnum with speed loader
x10.44ammo
Knife x2
landmine
Spade
SMG
Set of keys with fluffy pink keyring
A Holodisk
Odd electronic device
Screw driver
Ductape
Small hammer

Perks : Puppet hand- You always wear a puppet on your right hand . You talk to it sometimes and it gives you advice. This gives some other people the creeps but it gives you sound advice in combat and tactics. It is a little homicidal though so the advice is not always to your best interests.

The Great Entertainer You focused on performing arts when you were at university and became very good at acting, singing, ventriloquism and other stuff. When you are entertaining, distracting or even lying to other people you are more likely to get a better result.

Previous vote results : 
Vote A Results
1. (GOOD)
2. (CHA)
3. (AV)
4.(LUCK)
5. You must have woken up at some point and said you were a doctor before passing out again. (BAD)

Vote B
1. (BAD)
2. x3 frag grenade, x1 spear, stim pack (STR) Lost tie breaker
3. (PER)
4. (AV)
5. .44 magnum with speed loader, x12 .44ammo, Knife. (GOOD)

Vote C
1. (GOOD)
2. (AV)
3. Turn around and pee over the edge onto the noise. (LUCK)
4. (END)
5. (BAD)

Vote D
1. Tell them the truth... Your actually have doctorate in something non medical. (INT)
2. (AV)
3. (BAD)
4. (CHA)
5. (GOOD)

Vote E
1. Go straight to your designated spot of course. The one round the back of the farm house where the crops are growing. (Average wins so defaults to second highest)
2. Go in a long safe sweeping around the whole farm to your designated spot at the back. (GOOD)
3. (CHA)
4. (END)
5. (BAD)

Vote F
Winning names that were suggested
Octavius
Monkey
Quincy
Wanda
Actually my name is currently...

Vote H – No good/bad or stats just a name choice, however the second highest vote will what we call the puppet.
1.Octavius (Your name)
5.Actually my name is currently... (The puppets name)

Vote G
1. Geology (AV) - (Average ties so defaults to second highest)
2. (GOOD)
3. Performing arts. (CHA) Bonus Perk unlocked – The Great Entertainer)
4. (BAD)
5. (INT)

Vote I
1. (AV)
2. (AG)
3. Search the room for a weapon and hide it ready for use. (PER)
4. (BAD)
5. (GOOD)

Vote J
1. Ignore it for now and carry on waiting and keeping watch. (PER)
2. (STR)
3. (AV)
4. (BAD)
5. (GOOD)

Vote K
1. Grab the lamp and attack (BAD)
2. Mention it'd be a waste of the resources they've used to help him so far, if he didn't return it somehow. (GOOD- Three way tie random roll- lucky you guys)
3. Convince him your performing art skills are indeed useful. (CHA)
4. (LUCK)
5.(AV)

Vote L
1. Per
2. Wait and watch where he goes. (AV-Default to second highest)
3. Bad
4. Cha
5. Delay shooting him to see if anyone follows him. (Good)

Vote M
1.Jump from the bed and rush out with the lamp as weapon. - Good – Lost Tie breaket
2. Sneak to the closed door and listen - Ag
3. AV
4. STR
5. Bad

Vote N
1. AV
2. Circle in the corn to get angle on the barn. BAD- Lost tie breaker
3. Loot the dead guy. Luck
4. Dex
5. Good


2082 – Easing yourself out of bed you move slowly and mostly quietly towards the door your muscles stilling aching from stiffness. You try to listen for anything on the way but the banging seems to have stopped for the moment. You put your ear to the door for a moment to try and work out if people are still there. You here once again a muffle voice but can't make out the words. Then a large thud shake the door you have your ear to and shocks you into banging your head and ear on the wooden panel. You feel a little dizzy but you manage to hear a man's voice murmur.

“Stupid girl you'll wake the outsider and we don't want him spoiling our fun now would we.”

The voice sounds a little angry and slurred. Then you hear what sounds like a little weep, maybe a cough.
On hearing this you open the door and the mute girl that was still against it tumbles into your room. Her eyes are red and tearful and a burly bearded man stands in the corridor. In the brief moment of confusion she crawls further into your room and behind you. The man whom you don't recognise steps forwards and you can smell liquor on his breath.

“You'll be going back to your bed outsider, Molly your coming with me!”

How do you respond?
Vote O
1. Grab the girl and run.
2. Shut the door on the man.
3. Help the girl up and then hand her over to the big guy.
4. Defend the girl physically
5. Defend the girl verbally
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2084- Having shot the man dead you look to the barn then back to the dead man deciding between looting and trying to target your next victim. You flip and coin in your head and decide the dead man might have something you need right now like the SMG so you edge just out of the cornfield and begin taking some things. The first and most obvious is the SMG which has a convenient strap so you just sling it over your shoulder as you check pockets and pouches. You also find on him a set of keys with fluffy pink keyring, a Holodisk, an odd electronic device, a screw driver, ductape, hammer and knife.

You pocket the items as quickly as possible hoping to get back into the corn before anyone sees you. Unfortunately the guy who entered the barn comes out sporting a flamer thrower and sees you. Luckily for you you think you are just out of range. Had you been closer and in the corn you'd have been in real trouble.

You are now facing down someone with a flame thrower, the corn field is to you right and the open door to house is to your left. The barn is behind the guy with the flame thrower and he is beginning to advance on you.

What do you do?
Vote P
1. Stand still and fire.
2. Dodge into the house.
3. Dive into the cornfield taking pot shots.
4. Try and get to the barn
5.(voter). Your own suggestion or vote on another players suggestion. One player still needs most votes.

Threw in a suggest your own for this last vote after Gathers kind of suggestion, I'll see how it works. Voting closes Next Friday.
Currently away from forums from Nov 2017
Forges for food (3gp)- The Goblin Adventuring league
Pushes Buttons The Island
Rudolph Sundered Way


Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem
User avatar
Patdragon
Game Master
 
Posts: 2288
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:01 pm
Location: Isle of Wight

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby Arch Lich Burns » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:11 pm

O1
P: Hide somewhere and while on one knee, shoot at him (slightly more acurrate than standing but less accurate than prone but won't take a long time to get up if needed)
User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
You'll Never Hear the End of It
 
Posts: 14196
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:15 pm
Location: Behind you

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby GathersIngredients » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:44 am

O2
P: what burns suggested
Don't call me GI. I'm not a government issue.



Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!


Games and Chars
Colonists Of The New World: Bjorn Cloudhammer - PC info sheet
The Island: Protects Her Kin - Obsidian portal page
GAL: Walks With The Wind
Lair of the Mountain King: Finds The Truth
Hunters of Letrua: Loki "Boarstrangler" - Obsidian portal page
Potential (group two): "Bobby" B.J.
Fallout settlers: Jamie Knight
User avatar
GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 am

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby twistedstraka » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:14 am

o2
p3
twistedstraka
Of Few Words
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:32 am

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby spiderwrangler » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:25 am

O 5
P 3
games I gm
Surviving Castle Heterodyne, a Girl Genius themed game where the players are sparks.

Fallout: Settlers, co-GM with Badge, set in the Fallout world as a vault of dwellers emerge into a changed world.

The Sundered Way, my 5e forum campaign.


games I play
Darfel Kroven, Human Cleric of Tempus in Theis2's "Shipwrecked!".

Splits Focus in Thinkslogically's Lair of the Mountain King

Korga in Dlover's Hunters of Letrua.

Laughs Creepily in "Goblin Adventurer's League".

Korbrok, the dwarven telekinetic blacksmith berserker in Quarg's "An Adventure in Aldra".

Korrik Tallpine, a halfling monk with a shady past in Thinks' "The Wandering Archipelago".
User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
 
Posts: 12607
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby Patdragon » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:38 am

voting closed - update processing
Currently away from forums from Nov 2017
Forges for food (3gp)- The Goblin Adventuring league
Pushes Buttons The Island
Rudolph Sundered Way


Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem
User avatar
Patdragon
Game Master
 
Posts: 2288
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:01 pm
Location: Isle of Wight

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby Patdragon » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:06 am

Your Continued Story in the Wasteland -

STATS  : Name: Octavius
S: 3 P: 6 E: 4 C: 6 I:7 A: 5 L:7
Equipment : Vault 77 jumpsuit [small bonus to melee]- Worn
Vault puppet – Worn
.44 magnum with speed loader
X.6 44ammo
Knife x2
landmine
Spade
SMG
Set of keys with fluffy pink keyring
A Holodisk
Odd electronic device
Screw driver
Ductape
Small hammer

Perks : Puppet hand- You always wear a puppet on your right hand . You talk to it sometimes and it gives you advice. This gives some other people the creeps but it gives you sound advice in combat and tactics. It is a little homicidal though so the advice is not always to your best interests.

The Great Entertainer You focused on performing arts when you were at university and became very good at acting, singing, ventriloquism and other stuff. When you are entertaining, distracting or even lying to other people you are more likely to get a better result.

Previous vote results : 
Vote A Results
1. (GOOD)
2. (CHA)
3. (AV)
4.(LUCK)
5. You must have woken up at some point and said you were a doctor before passing out again. (BAD)

Vote B
1. (BAD)
2. x3 frag grenade, x1 spear, stim pack (STR) Lost tie breaker
3. (PER)
4. (AV)
5. .44 magnum with speed loader, x12 .44ammo, Knife. (GOOD)

Vote C
1. (GOOD)
2. (AV)
3. Turn around and pee over the edge onto the noise. (LUCK)
4. (END)
5. (BAD)

Vote D
1. Tell them the truth... Your actually have doctorate in something non medical. (INT)
2. (AV)
3. (BAD)
4. (CHA)
5. (GOOD)

Vote E
1. Go straight to your designated spot of course. The one round the back of the farm house where the crops are growing. (Average wins so defaults to second highest)
2. Go in a long safe sweeping around the whole farm to your designated spot at the back. (GOOD)
3. (CHA)
4. (END)
5. (BAD)

Vote F
Winning names that were suggested
Octavius
Monkey
Quincy
Wanda
Actually my name is currently...

Vote H – No good/bad or stats just a name choice, however the second highest vote will what we call the puppet.
1.Octavius (Your name)
5.Actually my name is currently... (The puppets name)

Vote G
1. Geology (AV) - (Average ties so defaults to second highest)
2. (GOOD)
3. Performing arts. (CHA) Bonus Perk unlocked – The Great Entertainer)
4. (BAD)
5. (INT)

Vote I
1. (AV)
2. (AG)
3. Search the room for a weapon and hide it ready for use. (PER)
4. (BAD)
5. (GOOD)

Vote J
1. Ignore it for now and carry on waiting and keeping watch. (PER)
2. (STR)
3. (AV)
4. (BAD)
5. (GOOD)

Vote K
1. Grab the lamp and attack (BAD)
2. Mention it'd be a waste of the resources they've used to help him so far, if he didn't return it somehow. (GOOD- Three way tie random roll- lucky you guys)
3. Convince him your performing art skills are indeed useful. (CHA)
4. (LUCK)
5.(AV)

Vote L
1. Per
2. Wait and watch where he goes. (AV-Default to second highest)
3. Bad
4. Cha
5. Delay shooting him to see if anyone follows him. (Good)

Vote M
1.Jump from the bed and rush out with the lamp as weapon. - Good – Lost Tie breaket
2. Sneak to the closed door and listen - Ag
3. AV
4. STR
5. Bad

Vote N
1. AV
2. Circle in the corn to get angle on the barn. BAD- Lost tie breaker
3. Loot the dead guy. Luck
4. Dex
5. Good

Vote O
1. AV
2. Shut the door on the man.- Good
3. Bad
4. Str
5. Cha

Vote P
1. Good
2. AV
3. Dive into the cornfield taking pot shots. Per
4. Bad
5.(voter). Your own suggestion or vote on another player's suggestion. One player still needs most votes. Luck - Lost tie breaker


2082 – Looking briefly into the eyes of Sandra you see her fear and in a moment of panic and not wanting to deal with the man you quickly shut the door on him. Thinking just the door won’t stop him you nimbly just get a chair into position as the door handle starts jerking about trying to open.
Molly standing at this point, points to the heavy dresser and you both push it to the door, while a frantic banging and shouting starts outside.
You begin to see and hear light sources and voices outside after another few minutes.

“What the hell you doing Ham!”
“You’re stinking drunk again ain’t yeah.”
“Na...The outsider….he. *hic* He took MY Sandra. She’s In there with Im.”

There seems to be more quieter discussion after this until you hear a soft triple knock on your door then the familiar voice of Gary.

“Octavius you can open the door now Ham has gone and it’s safe for Molly to come out.”

You look to Sandra who’s been sitting on your bed for the last few minutes and she nods an o.k
She helps you move the dresser and door opens revealing Gary and another women. On seeing the other women Sandra runs out and hugs her while Gary enters your room for a talk.

“Thanks for that. Ham’s normally o.k but he get a little leacherus and violent when he gets drinking. He seems to have his eye on Sandra recently which has caused some.... other problems. He’s off to have words with John so he’ll be smarting for a while, best try and keep clear of him for a while.“ With a few more words between you you say good night.


Tired from the late night antics. You awake the next morning still sleepy but rested. Sandra turns up at your room with a breakfast accompanied by John. After handing you your breakfast she doesn’t run away as normal but brushes her hair away and actually smiles before slowly leaving.
John hands you over some used but clean clothes for the day and thanks you personally for helping out last night as he almost considers Sandra a daughter to him. He still thinks you’re odd for wearing a puppet on your hand permanently but he is beginning to trust you more.

“It seems however you’re fit enough to get up and leave this room so today you’re going to start paying of that debt, however as you were extremely useful last night i’ll let you pick your job rather than being assigned to it for today at least.“

Vote Q
1. Kitchen duty
2. Field work.
3. Maintenance
4. Guard work.
5. Other - Your suggestions

With that he tells you to get dressed and takes you to your new job.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2084 - You heart pumping blood through your veins with all the adrenaline going you are like a cat jumping back into the corn field for some cover. Taking a pot shots as you do and just clip the man in his shoulder. This doesn’t do to much other than delay his next blast of fire into the corn, which sets it alight and causes a small wall of flame between you and him. You dive prone to avoid the worst of it and only get minorly scorched. Rolling over you knock of two more shots through the flames and glance you target once again.
Crouching up you fire one last shot at him, but with the smoke and flames in front of you your aim is slightly wide.

With a wall of corn flame between you and the house and flamer what do you do?
Vote R
1. Keep firing from where you are.
2. Circle around the wall and shot.
3. Retreat back to the trapdoor.
4. Jump through the flame and attack.
5. Attempt something unexpected.
Currently away from forums from Nov 2017
Forges for food (3gp)- The Goblin Adventuring league
Pushes Buttons The Island
Rudolph Sundered Way


Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem
User avatar
Patdragon
Game Master
 
Posts: 2288
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:01 pm
Location: Isle of Wight

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby Arch Lich Burns » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:22 am

Q3
R5
User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
You'll Never Hear the End of It
 
Posts: 14196
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:15 pm
Location: Behind you

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby spiderwrangler » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:37 am

Q1
R5
games I gm
Surviving Castle Heterodyne, a Girl Genius themed game where the players are sparks.

Fallout: Settlers, co-GM with Badge, set in the Fallout world as a vault of dwellers emerge into a changed world.

The Sundered Way, my 5e forum campaign.


games I play
Darfel Kroven, Human Cleric of Tempus in Theis2's "Shipwrecked!".

Splits Focus in Thinkslogically's Lair of the Mountain King

Korga in Dlover's Hunters of Letrua.

Laughs Creepily in "Goblin Adventurer's League".

Korbrok, the dwarven telekinetic blacksmith berserker in Quarg's "An Adventure in Aldra".

Korrik Tallpine, a halfling monk with a shady past in Thinks' "The Wandering Archipelago".
User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
 
Posts: 12607
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby twistedstraka » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:24 pm

Q4
R5
twistedstraka
Of Few Words
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:32 am

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby GathersIngredients » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:34 am

Q1
R3
Don't call me GI. I'm not a government issue.



Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!


Games and Chars
Colonists Of The New World: Bjorn Cloudhammer - PC info sheet
The Island: Protects Her Kin - Obsidian portal page
GAL: Walks With The Wind
Lair of the Mountain King: Finds The Truth
Hunters of Letrua: Loki "Boarstrangler" - Obsidian portal page
Potential (group two): "Bobby" B.J.
Fallout settlers: Jamie Knight
User avatar
GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 am

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Postby Patdragon » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:54 am

Your Continued Story in the Wasteland -

STATS  : Name: Octavius
S: 3 P: 6 E: 4 C: 6 I:7 A: 5 L:7
Equipment-2084 : Vault 77 jumpsuit [small bonus to melee]- Worn
Vault puppet – Worn
.44 magnum with speed loader
X.4 44ammo
landmine
Spade
SMG
Set of keys with fluffy pink keyring
A Holodisk
Odd electronic device
Screw driver
Ductape
Small hammer

Perks : Puppet hand- You always wear a puppet on your right hand . You talk to it sometimes and it gives you advice. This gives some other people the creeps but it gives you sound advice in combat and tactics. It is a little homicidal though so the advice is not always to your best interests.

The Great Entertainer You focused on performing arts when you were at university and became very good at acting, singing, ventriloquism and other stuff. When you are entertaining, distracting or even lying to other people you are more likely to get a better result.

Previous vote results : 
Vote A Results
1. (GOOD)
2. (CHA)
3. (AV)
4.(LUCK)
5. You must have woken up at some point and said you were a doctor before passing out again. (BAD)

Vote B
1. (BAD)
2. x3 frag grenade, x1 spear, stim pack (STR) Lost tie breaker
3. (PER)
4. (AV)
5. .44 magnum with speed loader, x12 .44ammo, Knife. (GOOD)

Vote C
1. (GOOD)
2. (AV)
3. Turn around and pee over the edge onto the noise. (LUCK)
4. (END)
5. (BAD)

Vote D
1. Tell them the truth... Your actually have doctorate in something non medical. (INT)
2. (AV)
3. (BAD)
4. (CHA)
5. (GOOD)

Vote E
1. Go straight to your designated spot of course. The one round the back of the farm house where the crops are growing. (Average wins so defaults to second highest)
2. Go in a long safe sweeping around the whole farm to your designated spot at the back. (GOOD)
3. (CHA)
4. (END)
5. (BAD)

Vote F
Winning names that were suggested
Octavius
Monkey
Quincy
Wanda
Actually my name is currently...

Vote H – No good/bad or stats just a name choice, however the second highest vote will what we call the puppet.
1.Octavius (Your name)
5.Actually my name is currently... (The puppets name)

Vote G
1. Geology (AV) - (Average ties so defaults to second highest)
2. (GOOD)
3. Performing arts. (CHA) Bonus Perk unlocked – The Great Entertainer)
4. (BAD)
5. (INT)

Vote I
1. (AV)
2. (AG)
3. Search the room for a weapon and hide it ready for use. (PER)
4. (BAD)
5. (GOOD)

Vote J
1. Ignore it for now and carry on waiting and keeping watch. (PER)
2. (STR)
3. (AV)
4. (BAD)
5. (GOOD)

Vote K
1. Grab the lamp and attack (BAD)
2. Mention it'd be a waste of the resources they've used to help him so far, if he didn't return it somehow. (GOOD- Three way tie random roll- lucky you guys)
3. Convince him your performing art skills are indeed useful. (CHA)
4. (LUCK)
5.(AV)

Vote L
1. Per
2. Wait and watch where he goes. (AV-Default to second highest)
3. Bad
4. Cha
5. Delay shooting him to see if anyone follows him. (Good)

Vote M
1.Jump from the bed and rush out with the lamp as weapon. - Good – Lost Tie breaket
2. Sneak to the closed door and listen - Ag
3. AV
4. STR
5. Bad

Vote N
1. AV
2. Circle in the corn to get angle on the barn. BAD- Lost tie breaker
3. Loot the dead guy. Luck
4. Dex
5. Good

Vote O
1. AV
2. Shut the door on the man.- Good
3. Bad
4. Str
5. Cha

Vote P
1. Good
2. AV
3. Dive into the cornfield taking pot shots. Per
4. Bad
5.(voter). Your own suggestion or vote on another player's suggestion. One player still needs most votes. Luck - Lost tie breaker

Vote Q
1. Kitchen duty - Good
2. EN
3. INT
4. BAD
5. AV

Vote R
1. GOOD
2. BAD
3. AV
4. EN
5. Attempt something unexpected. -LUCK


2082 – You arrive at your new job. It’s not quite what you expected. You expected to be in an actual kitchen, maybe doing some cooking and or washing. Instead you are taken out to a barn and a familiar smell of manure wafts into your nostrils. When the sturdy barn door opens you finally hear the mild mooing from inside. You see five large brown/white cows and off to one corner there is a bull. There are two calves running around as well but they appear to have an extreme oddity to them they have two heads.

“Welcome to the “Kitchen” John hand you a bucket.
“These girls have not been milked for quite a while. So today your jobs are to milk, feed and water these cows and then once you’re done go over to the chicken hut and collect the eggs. You might as well feed and water them too. There’s water from that well over there and corn you can get from over here.” He shows you where all the items are that you might need for the day are before heading off leaving you too it.

What order do you decide to do the jobs in?
vote S- Chose the order eg 3.4.1.2.6.5 Not just one number for this vote
1. Milk the cows
2. Feed the cows
3. Collect eggs
4. Feed chickens.
5. Fetch water from the well for the animals.
6. Examine the calves further.

Once you’ve done all the jobs you ache and are quite tired and hungry. It’s still light and you have time to do something personal for a while.

What do you want to do?
Vote T
1. Explore the rest of the “base”
2. See if you can find an actual kitchen and get some food.
3. Go back to your room.
4. Something the puppet suggests
5. Something you suggest and needs other people's votes for.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2084 - Shoot, run, charge they all seem like valid options, but retreating a little is needed just to stay out of the flames. You back up a little and try and use your smarts with something you just acquired like the landmine. You decide against throwing the landmine at the last moment as it might bring more attention out the back. Instead you take the knife you just looted and start wrapping some duct tape around the hilt and stab it into the ground. Unreeling more duct tape as you move to the left you take your original knife, cut off the reel and then wrap your own knife into the line of duct tape which you also stab into the ground making the line taught.

As the flame dies down a little and reveal your attacker once more you move into a position between your crudely made tripwire. Taunting the man with your puppet hand you retreat further back and he foolishly charge after you and somehow literally falls for your trap getting himself mildly tangled in tape. Hearing the thud as he hits the ground you quickly turn and fire your weapon. The first shot narrowly misses the tank on his back and then the second gets him straight in the top of the head and he slumps to the ground dead.

You take a moment to breathe and recover and think out what you should do next. You listen and other than the crackling of corn flames you don’t hear much else going on from the house. Lights seem to be on but you don’t see any movement there either. Then you hear more shots fired from inside what do you want to do next.

Vote U
1. Examine the odd electronic device.
2. Run into the house.
3. Run into the barn .
4. Wait where you are and loot the body of the flamethrower guy.
5. Circle the house to see what’s going on at the front.
Last edited by Patdragon on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently away from forums from Nov 2017
Forges for food (3gp)- The Goblin Adventuring league
Pushes Buttons The Island
Rudolph Sundered Way


Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem
User avatar
Patdragon
Game Master
 
Posts: 2288
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:01 pm
Location: Isle of Wight

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: M0rtimer, Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests