The Sundered Way - OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Re: The Sundered Way - OOC

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:32 am

To be fair, I am only one wis point off from being able to take it... But that's a valuable stat point that's not easy to come around.

Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:53 am

Quick update. The chaos continues at work. I will try to look in once in a while, but don't count on it. (Just spent the last 10 minutes with the office manager trying to fix the schedule). If the dagger can heal everyone to around to half their points, Randy is okay with moving now. If not he'll still vote for wait an hour. He'll still try to sneak when they go. Spider can play for me if I don't make it back in a reasonable amount of time. Randy's attack would likely be ranged first, moving in when he either has no choice or if he can set up for flanking. He's going to want to stay out of reach of the master blight as much as possible.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:41 pm

So... Does Tess even have elvish as an language? Because even if she does, I'm pretty sure most of us can't understand it, making the whole plotting in a different language thing kind of moot. :P

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:48 pm

M0rtimer wrote:So... Does Tess even have elvish as an language? Because even if she does, I'm pretty sure most of us can't understand it, making the whole plotting in a different language thing kind of moot. :P
Nope, she doesn't. :lol:
spiderwrangler wrote:((Small point of order...))
thinkslogically wrote:"If the blights are listening, we should probably discuss this quietly or in some other way.

[In elvish]...
((Nemeia doesn't speak Elvish... so this whole conversation on her side has been in Common I guess? The only two who do speak Elvish are Holger and Randy...))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

NotStickFigures
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by NotStickFigures » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:50 pm

I'm not around rest of this evening. So, Coljin will follow his group once they are ready to move to the attack, he will have crossbow ready to shoot any blights he sees where he won't have a chance of hitting a friend.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:57 pm

Also Spider, just to verify so I don't end up making a huge mistake- Ulmwin figured out the gray crystal with gold inside was something that had to be activated as a "buff", right?

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:01 pm

I believe you figured out that it was beneficial, but with some sort of drawback, and had to be activated by crushing in contact with the flesh.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:58 pm

Been screwing around with character portraits a bit lately and updated Nemeia's one:
► Show Spoiler
Haven't quite figured out how to do the full body pose yet...

NotStickFigures
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by NotStickFigures » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:25 pm

Who is this ...Nemeia?

Just kidding.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:15 pm

:paranoia:

...nobody! :lol:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Could I potentially still do a dash? Seems the others are getting a bit ahead.

Also maybe move in front of tess so that we can easily move according to initiative... And so those two lovebirds don't distract each other ;)

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:14 pm

Go ahead, I'll leave a gap for you

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Okay I am going to Gencon tomorrow, Maji will continue to follow them. When we get to fight Maji will throw the red crystal targeting the big blight and as many blights as possible. Then he'll faire fire to light the rest (preference to large one/as many as possible) after that then he'll thornwhip various blights.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Yup I'll be travelling all day, tomorrow too.

Nem will keep up with the group for now and watch out for her dropped bow. I should be able to check in before she needs to figure out where to throw the black thing Maji just gave her, but she's probably a pretty terrible thrower anyway.

If need be, Nem will give the thing to Zephyr and have her throw it since she'll probably be much better at it. She'll use any spare actions to stealth and keep out fo the way.

Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:36 am

This is turning into a bad week for me. In theory, I should be done seeing patients by noon. In THEORY....
Thursdays are paperwork days, so the last half of the day I should be at my desk working, as opposed to the normal bouncing from room to room. I do have a lot this week and a bunch of messages from yesterday to catch up on. Don't expect me on too much until around 1 PM Central DST. After that, I should be able to look in a little more. Unless the Infernal Paperwork Dispenser (formerly known as the Infernal Tax Collector) has other plans. :paranoia:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:52 am

Hope things look up for you. We mostly are on 'move through the hallway successfully' right now, so don't think things are too likely to pop off in the next few hours, but guess that depends on how often I'm able to update and have actions for folks.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:59 am

I'm not entirely sure, but I think Zephyr is right in front of the big room now?
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:15 am

Yeah, I realized a second after that he was talking to Zephyr... Figured he was trying to sneakily say something to Tess, derp. :roll:

Could I use my action to pick up the bow and hand it to Tess, then shift further up? Highly doubt I'll be able to use an action this round already, so might as well...

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:21 am

You're just trying to force Ulmwin get a bit of tiefling knowledge so you can attempt to steal Tess away from Holger! I'm on to you shorty! :glare:
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:42 am

M0rtimer wrote:Could I use my action to pick up the bow and hand it to Tess, then shift further up? Highly doubt I'll be able to use an action this round already, so might as well...
Sure, I'll say you can dash to move up 5 ft, and interact with the bow on the ground as part of that. Tess's forward movmement was only limited by your stumpy legs, so both of you will be one space closer, all four in a line...
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:58 am

Can't say how much I'll be able to look in today. Pretty fully booked. Depends on if they're simple cases or not and if anyone no shows. Spider can move for me in the event I'm MIA. Randy will stay about 10 feet behind Rudy. When the show starts, Randy will move into the room with his bow AFTER Maj has pitched his crystal and engage targets with his bow. He'll set the lantern down adjacent to the doorway when thing get started. Randy is reserving the claw for an emergency.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:04 am

Noted. I'll be off and on during the day, then work a 4-9 shift at the shop, so any updates on my end not up by 4 will be later tonight (unless it's something simple enough to address on my phone).
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:20 am

If I don't have a post from Badge by the time I would need to in order to get a post up before I go to work, I'll have her act based on the last action protocol I have for her.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:15 am

Won't be back online until I'm in the states in about 6 or 7 hours..

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:18 am

Well shite to those god damn vines- Its those and the narrow hallways that are the real challenge here.
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem