The Age of Dragons (Year 1051)

Home to all current Forum Games.
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: The Age of Dragons (Year 1051)

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:59 am

*Encroaching Darkness*
The Golem held up it's hands again, this time as if to protest Winters harsh words. "I am an inanimate object, there is no soul within me to possess, at least not within reach of this demon. I have been acting as a suppressant between Azabik and those he touches, though I am unsure how long this will last as my magic is fading, either way, he must not be touched, nor come to any close proximity of him, for your own safety."

Winter peers at Azabik, trying to get a sense of the danger present within him, but other than an unease in his gut, he is unable to determine anything concrete.

Krazk backs away and declares that she is unable to trust Azabik or the wooden being which dropped from him.

The King looks very saddened by everything. "I'm sorry child, but you are not welcome in this place, as I cannot have you taint it with your presence. Winter, if he has any chance of finding Sky-Sorrow, he'll need your help, but I will tell you that...your mother and I love you and we know that you have a good heart, which is why I believe you will help this dragon, regardless of the danger it may pose to yourself or how we might feel about this." He nods to a human waiting at the edge of the castle who instructs other humans to wheel out several barrows filled with meat. "Eat this meat and fill yourself, but leave soon, we cannot allow anything in this place to come under the control of a dark influence."

With this, the king and queen turn and head back into their mountain fortress, leaving the dragons to themselves.

*Adventure Time*
Not being able to find his trustworthy servant, Tha'kzrel begins to explore the space that was now his home for the first time in a few days since he'd arrived. He started down the hallway in which he and his brother had first met the kobolds. After rounding the corner, which was now free of the boulders that had killed one of his minions, he saw that this hallway stretched a short way into the mountain, smaller halls coming off of this hallway in various places along it. Walking down the hallway he discovered that this is where the kobolds lived and each of the hallways that jutted off of this main one were significantly smaller, but he could smell the kobolds very well. At the end of the larger hallway was a vertical shaft carved out of the rock and what looked like a ruined wooden box at the bottom, the box seemed to be the perfect size needed to fit into the shaft and other than being in a slightly broken state, seemed to be otherwise fine. As he examined the box, a small cough sounded behind him and he turned to see SilverTongue who bowed low before him. "Welcome to our home master, how may I serve you?"

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:44 am

Tha'kzrel greets his loyal follower and inquires as to the function of the shaft and box.

He'll eventually turn the conversation around to the non-loyal kobolds.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:24 pm

Azabik nods and eats his fill before letting the golem get on him before he takes off again.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:33 pm

Krazk shuffles uneasily as she watches azkabik eat.

As he turns to leave, she calls after him:
"Hey! Where are you going? If you're intending to reach sky Sorrow, you won't find it on your own."

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:36 pm

"You do not want me around, I do not blame you. I will give you all a wide berth so you do not have to deal with me as we fly to there."

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:14 pm

As he watches this new dragon eat his mind goes over the journey ahead and the addition of this problematic dragon and what it will mean. Already their safety risk had gone from low to medium and keeping everyone safe from not touching this dragon would be a chore in itself.

Talking to Azabik but refusing to call him by name as who knows if in the future he will have to deal with him someway.
"By the contrary demon host.. you must now stay with in sight of me at all times until we reach Sky-Sorrow. Plus if you are too far away I believe myself and our wizard friend will not be able to provide you with a flight boost to keep up with us. As I am leading the way I was going to go at the front but due to my need to watch over you I say you shall fly at the front and I will give you directions in what way we will be flying.

As you are most likely still tired today we shall see if we can at least get to the NE shore today so you can rest overnight ready for the longer flight overseas tomorrow."
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:27 am

Sapphire watches the rain fall, and where it goes into the ground, feeling at peace and one with nature.
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:20 pm

*Transporter*
Tha'kzrel inquires with Silver as to what the purpose of the broken box and shaft were. Silver's eyes light up when she realizes that she can make the great dragon happy with this knowledge and explains to him how, in ages past, the box was attached to ropes and pulleys from above and then lowered up and down to allow them easier access to the world above. She admits though that she isn't entirely sure how the box operated, nor how it was able to move up and down so easily. When Tha'kzrel turns the conversation toward the non-loyalists, her face turns to a darker shade, beyond concern, more like complete anger. "In our hour of need, the Sky sent us a new master, and that those.." Silver turns and spits "they aren't even worth to be called kobolds anymore." Silver shook her head sadly. "I do not know how I can help you, but they know that they have no place among us anymore, that is why they cling so closely to the humans that you brought here."

*Dark Star*
Azabik eats his fill of the offered meat and as he does so the wooden creature morphed itself back onto him, sitting as close as a second skin. When he finishes, he moves as if to take off, but he is stopped by his nestmate Krazk who informs him that he doesn't know where he is going anymore than they do. After talking him down from flying off on his own, the group unites with a single purpose in mind and made ready to leave. Before they left however, the King came back out from his keep and spoke to them prior to them leaving. "When you arrive in Eden, you will find many great wonders I am sure, but if you find your way to the city of SpringVale, which lies on the northernmost edge of the Hag's Sea, you can find a famous map maker who should be able to help you. His name escapes me at the moment, but he calls himself The Navigator, and he has lived long enough to have created quite extensive maps.

*Natural Beauty*
Sapphire watches as the rain falls and trickles into the earth, which opens its earthy arms to greet the rain as if the two were lovers running into a loving embrace. As sapphire focuses on this union of earth and sky, she feels her connection with nature deepen until finally she feels the rhythm of the earth beneath her. The grass, crushed beneath, she feels her weight upon it, the earth giggles happily with delight as the rain splatters and forms puddles on the ground and the tree, in the middle of the valley begins to sing. The tree sings a song that no normal ears can truly appreciate, but magical beings who are one with nature can no only hear their song, but realize that all of life is part of this song. The tree's song cuts through the quiet rain and stabs straight to her heart as tears come unbidden to her eyes. She watches and listens until the rain eventually stops and the world drops into silence once again.

(Gathers, congrats, you are our first Dragon Druid..I'm not sure where this journey will take us, but you have connected to the world on such a level that perhaps no dragon has ever before. This would mainly be because dragons are creatures of the air and they take no heed of what happens on the earth below...but you, you have found a deep connection to the earth and you are now able to listen to it, in a way few can.)

Times
Spider: Noonish
Gathers: Later Afternoon
Everyone Else: Late Morning
Last edited by BadgeAddict on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:30 pm

Krazk thanks him for the information and makes ready to follow winter.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:56 pm

Tha'kzrel asks her to task some of the more clever of the kobolds with investigating the mechanism with the intention of determining how it works, whether it can be repaired, and what would be needed.

He nods gravely at her vehemence towards the false-kobolds, and indicates that he doesn't intend for the stain they cast on the kobold name to be long for this world. He impresses the pride he has in the loyal members of the clan, and ensures her that he sees their weakness a flaw in their character, not in the clan as a whole. As long as they remain up with the humans, he doesn't want her to act against them... but were they to return to the warrens alone, he would not be upset if they were to meet with an "accident".

He heads back above ground, checking in briefly with the foreman, before finding a spot out of the way of their work that he can settle down and look out over the forest, but still have a view of the false-kobolds and humans. He settles his chin on his forelimbs, and focuses his magical energies on a blade of grass and causes it to wither and die with a tendril of power. As he does so, he is alert for any reactions that would indicate that his efforts were able to be sensed.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:13 pm

Azabik nods and flies with the group. "I ...I appologize for being a burden."

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:26 pm

Thinking over what his father said about Springvale and the "navigator", Winter tries to recall if he has at least heard of those before.

"Goodbye father, Thanks again for the trust you have shown in me, I do hope to be one of the first of our family to see Eden again.

I didn't have time to say goodbye to Alyssa and check she's feeling better but knowing her she'll be in a huff and want her rest make sure she knows i send my wishes."

Turning back to the group Winter checks the stone necklace one last time to make sure of the initial direction and then after stretching his wings one last time, trying to show off their beautiful whiteness to Krazk takes off as well.

"O.K if everyone is ready here we go"
► Show Spoiler
- Karn, Silver golem

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:12 am

Sapphire is intrigued yet again and quietly wonders if she could sing the song as well. Or if she could make the tree sing again. Or if she could influence the clouds to rain some more. She figures it would be potentially bad to tweak and bend the fragile balance of life to her will, though and decides not to try it - for now. Especially since her magic reserves for the day have been depleted already by guiding the tree's growth.

But she sees no harm in trying to "talk" to the tree - or maybe to Willow via the tree. She just feels eager to communicate all these changes in her, and the sheep - while probably willing to listen - are unlikely to understand. Or respond in a way that Sapphire can understand.
► Show Spoiler

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:22 am

Krazk follows the group, taking her time to stretch out her own wings in the morning sun and giving a prideful smile to winter. She was still more dazzling :)

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:31 am

*Taking Flight*
Krazk thanks the king for his information and gets in formation to take flight with Winter. Azabik, put in his place by Winter, bows his head in defeat and apologizes for being such a burden to the group. Verdin, his second skin, ripples in expectation of the journey.

Winter tells his father "Goodbye father, Thanks again for the trust you have shown in me, I do hope to be one of the first of our family to see Eden again. I didn't have time to say goodbye to Alyssa and check she's feeling better but knowing her she'll be in a huff and want her rest make sure she knows i send my wishes." " The king simply nods his head "Go with my blessing son and make sure you return someday, your mother and I will miss you.

Before leaving, Winter holds the stone up by the cord and again, the stone twirls in the NE direction. Satisfied that he'll be going the right way he stretches his wings, showing off his dazzling whiteness, mostly in Krazk's direction before calling out to the group. "O.K if everyone is ready here we go"

Puck and Will, having mostly kept their silence during their brief visit in DrakTera lit up at the fact that they were leaving again. Will lifted up into the air slowly before doing somersaults through the air. He looked happy to be on the way again, and even happier that the dragons had accepted their presence. Puck on the other hand, rolled his eyes at the young wizard and flew over to winter. "I hope you don't mind if I....take up residence behind your horns for the trip." Puck asked shyly and then produced a big grin.

Krazk, not to be outdone, also took the time to stretch out her wings, showing off her dazzling display of colors and giving a prideful smile to Winter.

Moments later, the group launched skyward and started flying toward the Great Continent.

With Wills help, the group were able to cross to the northern edge of the continent in a matter of only a 3 hours, where normally it would take 9, even if the wind was in your favor. As the closed the distance to the edge of the island, Will suggested that the land for a bit so that he could rest before the long journey ahead. Below them lay many miles of untouched beach as well as a few villages which dotted the coastline. The largest of these villages was in a small bay that cut into the edge of the beach, a large sandy circle lay in it's center as if it were beckoning them to land.

*Dark Master*
Tha'kzrel was pleased with the fact that a mover of such kind already existed and asked that Silver assign the task to some of the more clever Kobolds. She bowed to his requests. On the matter of the non-kobolds, he nodded gravely. He impressed upon her, perhaps not as subtly as he would like, that if some unfortunate accident were to happen to them should they try to return down here to the warrens, he would be very pleased with her. Silver again bowed wordlessly, but her eyes said more than words could. She would stab them to death herself if it would please her master. He impressed though that as long as they stayed with the humans to leave alone and he knew that she would obey his words as the law.

Tha'kzrel removed himself from the warrens and his exploring to return to the surface. When he arrives he checks in with the foreman as to any new progress on the mountain home for the Saberhagens but the kobold had little to report except for that the project was still ongoing.

With these answers in hand, Tha'kzrel climbed up the mountain-face looking for a roost in which to look out over his new domain. He climbed upward until he found, completely by accident, a small grassy ledge of dirt and stone that had collected and grown in an odd shaped cutout in the mountain face. The ledge was flat and ended quickly when it came up against a mostly flat mountain face (perhaps 20-30 feet deep). The left and right walls rose at a gentle angle before reaching a point where they angled back inward until meeting at the top. Further inspection of the ledge led Tha'kzrel to believe that it was an unnatural formation, perhaps created for the purpose of the old king of the mountain to sit in and look down at his domain.

Here, Tha'kzrel lay down in the long grass and settled his large head upon his crossed forearms. Using the caution that his brother didn't seem to possess, he reached out to a blade of grass and poured his dark powers into it. As he watched, the blade turned a sickly shade of brown before withering into nothingness before his very eyes. Where it touched other blades of grass, it seemed to spread like a disease as those blades died as well. Before the entire plot died, he pulled back his might and kept a watchful eye outward, wondering if anyone out there had tuned into his dark dealings. As he lay there, focusing outwardly, he began to see the world more for what it was that was beyond his normal sight, which was a magical world. Tendrils of magic was everywhere, and though he only glimpsed it briefly, he saw that on the grass that he had destroyed, hung a few wispy threads of dark smog.

As he pondered upon what he had seen, he tried to hold on to the other details of all that he had seen and he remembered that there were other tendrils of magic that lay within the world around him, some in motion, some stationary, but all seemed to have a purpose and all were a variety of colors.

*Song of the Trees*
Sapphire, having only recently reached a greater level of understanding of nature, is trapped in wonderment about the majesty and beauty of nature that surrounded her and how for all of the years of her life she had never understood it as fully as she did now. She pondered forcing the trees to sing their song again, but something within her resisted this attempt to bend the natural order to her whim.

With the rain gone, Sapphire slowly approached the tree that she had planted and reached out towards it. She could feel the heartbeat of the baby tree quicken with her approach, and then a branch set into its side twisted into what looked like a hand. This hand, set into the side of the tree, reached out gently to touch her.

The touch was soft, but within herself she felt an explosion of new feelings as she connected on a magical level with the tree. At the moment, the tree had little to say other than repeating the the idea of thankfulness over and over again. The sheep seemed to take up this thankfulness as they bleated their consent which through her ears translated into emotions more than words.

(Plants and animals, at least in this world, or at least for the time-being...don't have words as much as they have emotions. With some exceptions at times.)

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:11 am

Will mentioning a rest agrees with Winters minds set. The Possessed one had only eaten and still not slept long enough except on the back of his sister. He needed a rest now before the long flight as well.

"Yes. Lets land at the largest village over there, I should at least pass on some local news while i'm here."

To will "If you can rest and teach perhaps I can assist when you are tired, I have an affinity for the elements but have never really needed to speed my travels so far."

Winter circles twice around the village to give them a quick indication of a potential landing before gliding down to the circle.

ooc: What do I know of this town, ?
► Show Spoiler
- Karn, Silver golem

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:50 am

(Knowledge: This is one of the largest villages in the north as it is one of the only trading hubs between DrakTera and Eden. This is due to its location on the northeastern most tip of the island, which is the closest point between the great continent and the island. While trade is allowed, it is kept under heavy constrictions as the king, your father, is unwilling to allow outside influences to spread within the nation under his care. As such, the port/dockyard of the city is almost its own city, but kept at a distance from the main village. The only villagers who go to this second city are dockworkers, merchants and sailors. The ships that visit are mostly from an even larger city on the South Western edge of the Great Continent known simply as "The Hub". Trade goods from Draktera typically consist of food and clothing as the food and clothing industries, though small, are the largest industries on the island outside of metal-working. The king however has deemed metal goods, including weapons, to be an illegal trade item. One of the main reasons this city has been allowed to grow as large as it has, is because it hosts the bi-yearly festival called "Finders Festival" which revolves around the searching and hopefully finding of wives for the young men in the various villages across the island. This festival was installed by the king as a necessary measure in which to prevent villages from becoming too inbred, which is something that the dragon, over his many years of life, had noticed to become a problem with certain villages that were far from other humans. The festival is normally filled with much drinking and revelry and it isn't uncommon for a few young maidens to find themselves unable to pinpoint who exactly impregnated them but hoping that it was the lad they ended up paired with.)
► Show Spoiler

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:25 am

Tha'kzrel will stealth down above the cave, and opening his mind to this altered way of viewing magic in the world, will observe the false-kobolds. He will tap into his dark magic reserves, and send just the thinnest of tendrils into the gut of one of them before halting the flow, and watch what results.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:45 am

Azabik settles down in an area that does not have any people (and hopefully no dragons) in it. He closes his eyes but does not go to sleep, the demon haunting him.

To verdin only <Verdin, you can sap some of the demon's magic away from me if you think it will not trigger the demon. Restrain me if possible, I am going to speak to it.>

Azabik uses his life magic to cast truth serum (if he cant without using demon magic then detect lies) <Demon, we are both in a position where we cannot do anything. Tell me what you will do, if you were in control. No vague answers, and I may consider using your abilities. But as of now, you are trapped, unable to do anything. The others wish to slay you, but I feel that is something you do not wish to happen, and your powers can be a boon to many, but I need to know the cost.>

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:24 am

Sapphire shares her feelings of well-meaning towards the tree with it and her hopes and wishes that it will continue to grow and thrive. She tries to find a connection to the other special trees within it, as Willow hinted about the possibility to connect with her via the trees. Whether or not she finds it, she decides to rest some more afterwards, as she used up most or even all of her energy to help the tree grow and guide it to form a shelter for the sheep.

(I'm assuming she didn't have a full rest period a.k.a. 8 hours yet, because iirc, the rain lasted only long enough for a little nap.)
► Show Spoiler

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:28 am

*Travelers*
The group settles down within the large sandy landing pad and as they come to a stop the crowd erupts into loud cheers. An elder walks forward and greets them in broken drakken, "Greetings my lord, welcome to our city" before resorting to common "How may we help you?"

When Winter asks if Will if his weather magic can be taught, Will shrugs, "I am unsure how to teach what comes natural to me, but I am willing to try."

Azabik lands outside of the town, fearful of what his untapped power may do and finally questions the both his second skin and the demon himself. <Verdin, you can sap some of the demon's magic away from me if you think it will not trigger the demon. Restrain me if possible, I am going to speak to it.> Verdins reply was a slight squeezing sensation around his front arms. He then turns his mind inward to the demon. <Demon, we are both in a position where we cannot do anything. Tell me what you will do, if you were in control. No vague answers, and I may consider using your abilities. But as of now, you are trapped, unable to do anything. The others wish to slay you, but I feel that is something you do not wish to happen, and your powers can be a boon to many, but I need to know the cost.> As he waits for a response, he listens intently hoping to discern any lies that the demon tries to use on him.

"Haha, you are wise indeed dragon. I see that you cannot be swayed as easily as a mortal so I will make a deal with you. Your death will send me back to the abyss, and set back my plans for this world. In order to set things in motion, I must regain much of the power that I have lost and to do so, you must use the power that I give you. It would appear we are at an impasse however and while you are a very strong magic being, your powers are useless to me if you will not submit to me. To take control of such a one as yourself would take immense power from me, reserves of which I do not currently have.

Azabik discerns no lies.

*Dark Magic*
Tha'kzrel moves stealthily down the mountain to right above the cave mouth while opening his mind to viewing the loose magic in the world. When he arrives, he looks around until finally spotting one of the non-loyal kobolds. Tapping into his magic reserves, he pulls a thread of dark magic and sends it into the gut of one of them before quickly halting the flow. He then settles down and watches.

With his mind open to the magical world around him, he watches in weird fascination as he can see the magic leave himself and fly through the air towards his intended target. Only too late does he remember his fathers warning about magic that hadn't been given a purpose. Thus, while the magic had a destination, it had no purpose. As it left his person the translucent dark color of his magic turned into a bright orange. As he cut it off, this..chaos magic began to feed off of the other loose strands of magic that floated within the air.

As the strand of magic struck the target, the kobold began to contort and change and then began to grow in size. Wings began to sprout from its back and feathers began to cover the poor kobold and it continued to grow and contort until finally a griffin was standing where once there had been a kobold. The other kobolds who had been working nearby had stopped and stared as this had happened and now began to shrink away from the large beast. (Size: 1/4 your current size)

The Griffin screeched at the other kobolds in a high pitched voice. "What's wrong, it's just me." But as it looked down at itself, it began to freak out a little. It examined itself carefully, gave a few test flaps of its wings and then used one of its large claws to scratch nervously at the dirt beneath its feet. "What's wrong with me...what am I?
*Tree Song*
Sapphire opens her mind to the tree and shares her feelings of goodwill to it and encourages it to continue to grow and thrive. As she connected with it, she searched within for the network of trees that willow had hinted at and as she searched and looked she came in contact with a familiar voice. The mental voice of willow touched her mind and she greeted the Sapphire with great kindness and gratitude "You have done well to choose this valley, it is raw and untouched, a good choice for the wild magic found in these mountains." A warmth of love settles across her body, seemingly coming from both Willow and the tree itself and this, in addition to the warm sun that had come out from behind the stormclouds, shining down on her scales allowed her to quickly fall asleep.

Times
Spider: Noonish
Gathers: Later Afternoon
Everyone Else: Late Morning
Last edited by BadgeAddict on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:43 am

Tha'kzrel slips back and takes to the air, circling a bit to obfuscate his original position. Flying over the mouth of the cave, he banks and bellows a threatening display of flame. Projecting into the minds of the kobolds and any humans nearby, he shows a scene of them running for shelter while a majestic dark dragon representing himself battles a vicious, slavering griffon that is trying to kill them. Serving as their protector, he begins plunging into a dive, he pounces on the griffon, sinking his sharp talons into its flesh and shaking it until the vertebrae snap.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:57 am

Azabik sighs. <I see, you'd control me once you have enough power which you can only gain by me from using your power.>

To Verdin: <The demon wishes for me to use it's power so that it can gain power. It will most likely use the power to control me. It is imperitive that does not happen. I cannot go to the others, they maybe in danger because of me. ....Do you think you can tap into the demon perserves without having him control over either one of us? That way you do not have to drain energy from areas and we can perhaps keep the demon at a weakened state so if I need to use it's abilities it is less likely to control me.>

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:06 am

"That is not to say I am powerless, time alone will allow me to fill my energy reserves."

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:29 am

Krazk lands near Az outside the village, but keeps her distance. She watches him and worries