Hunters of Letrua OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Re: Hunters of Letrua OOC

Post by GathersIngredients » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:47 am

Dlover wrote:Also, no action for Risu.
*pokes Risu to see if she is still alive*
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:00 am

*Synch stumbles out of a whirlwind of child's birthday party, Midwinter Christmas and work stress.* "Huh? Oh shit, me!"
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:38 am

Christmas in July, eh? Or... June, I guess. Not really something done in my area, since I'm in the 90% the country that doesn't snow regardless. :p Well, there's a little time until I'm done with exams before I can dedicate the hour or so I need to put together an update.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:51 am

Yeah its an NZ tradition. Given we have summer Christmases its a time where its miserably wet and cold (doesn't snow in my city either, and we all just sit inside with a fire and a roast lamb shoulder getting drunk off mulled wine :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_in_July

(We moved it a month early this year because we'll probably have a new baby in July.)
► Show Spoiler

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:29 am

Oooooh, roast lamb. Sign me up for some of that! :lol: o:)
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:23 am

I think we're just lacking an action for Korga.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:01 am

Doh, sorry! Thought I had already.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:47 am

I feel like this update may be a bit shoddy, but I spent pretty much my entire afternoon and evening getting a $1400 piece of technology to work and thinking I'd just thrown away all my money, so I'm not in a particularly great mood, though it's working now.
My game:

My characters:

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:06 pm

*hugs* I hope you'll feel better soon and maybe be amazed by your new gadget.
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:54 am

I go back to class tomorrow, so I'll have less time to update. Probably won't get too bad, though.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:41 am

So a while ago I wrote out a brief description of the 4/5 large organisations in Letrua. Maybe interesting information for some of you, so I'll provide it here. It's written in-character, because it's easier for me to provide with proper detail this way.
► Show Spoiler
Also, I've not seen anything from the exploration party on their intentions on exploring the cave or continuing their trek?
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Just need an action for Risu before I can update, though we're also missing one for Korga (Who could just watch what happens if there's no action). Mostly just want to confirm whether you have any ideas to follow through before going to meet the visitor, Synch.
My game:

My characters:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Yeah, Korga's waiting to see what Julius can determine.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:55 am

Dlover wrote:Just need an action for Risu before I can update, though we're also missing one for Korga (Who could just watch what happens if there's no action). Mostly just want to confirm whether you have any ideas to follow through before going to meet the visitor, Synch.
Sorry mate, another wild weekend, will update Monday morning at work where its quiet! :lol: :zzz:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:59 am

No problem, just when you can manage.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:33 pm

I've been trying to think of a good christmas gift, but it's rather hard to do. I guess it's either another bit of SP to distribute or an answer to a question anyone might have.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:40 pm

No actions?
My game:

My characters:

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:48 pm

Sorry, been insanely busy/exhausted last week. Should get better next week. :)
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Sure, it's no trouble. Hopefully you recover well.
My game:

My characters:

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:38 am

Sorry matey, had hardly any free time lately. By the time I get on and get an update done for PTU I'm falling asleep. I'll get a post done tomorrow.
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:58 am

It's fine, it's not a problem to have been just leaving Risu on hold while you're away since she's already ahead of the rest on time scale.
My game:

My characters:

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:14 pm

Thanks mate. Its certainly not through lack of interest!
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:06 pm

So, I know it's been a little while since I updated, and I do intend to keep going, but lately uni's just been assignment after assignment after assignment, and I haven't been feeling up to taking the time required for a proper update. I'll get to it when I can, but I figured I should let you guys know that it'll be a while, rather than just leaving you wondering.
My game:

My characters:

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:12 pm

Thanks for the info. Best of luck/success with all things uni (and other RL stuff). :)
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:36 pm

So I've been on holiday for a little while now, about a week or so. But updating for two people feels kind of... Lacklustre, so I've been waiting on either Spider or Gathers, but it seems like we're not getting any more posts. Should I just go ahead?
My game:

My characters: