Hunters of Letrua

Home to all current Forum Games.
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Re: Hunters of Letrua

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:08 am

Julius takes a ook at it with magic senses. "Looks like the same as before." He uses his magic to heal the cut up a bit.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:17 am

((Does it look like the cut might be healing on its own?))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:28 am

In fact, when Julius examines the cut it mostly looks the same as before. A considerable amount of magic is leaking out of the cut, though, and the concentration within Olly's little finger is dropping rapidly. The mark remains, though. Julius makes an attempt to heal the cut, but it doesn't seem to be reacting.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:34 am

"Hmm...The magic seems to be leaking at faster rate, I have no idea what will happen if it will all leak out, maybe your finger would turn back to normal." Julius concentrates on the rock and tries to repair it back to the state it was before it got cut.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:50 am

Korga examines the tip of her knife to make sure it hasn't been affected, then pulls out her karambit and waits in case more surgery is needed.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:07 am

|Olly begins to relax a bit now that it seems he's managed to get himself a bonus rather than a weird curse.

...At least for right now!

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:05 am

Julius focuses on fixing the damage, while suggesting maybe if the energy all escapes everything will go back to normal. It's no simple task, considering he's trying to repair a mysterious energy crystal that he doesn't completely understand, and he's nowhere near strong enough to actually make magic solidify, but he does manage to stem the flow of energy. With that matter resolved for the moment, they have to decide their next course of action.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:13 am

((Do I still have purple fingers?))

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:26 pm

You've still got purple crystal fingers, yes.

Oh, and Korga's knife wasn't damaged at all.
My game:

My characters:

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Olly looks at his hand and looks at the crystal.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:39 pm

((Does the little finger that was pricked look any different?))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:47 pm

The injured finger looks a little more dull than the other four, which all look identical to the main crystal, apart from their shape matching Olly's normal fingers.
My game:

My characters:

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Olly looks at his hand and looks at the crystal again.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:08 pm

"So... stabbing you made it leak out? Should we stab the rest?"
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Olly contemplates... Something. Korga contemplates stabbing Olly some more. We can assume they are contemplating different things.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:23 pm

"Maybe try to put your hand on the crystal again, it may make it less dull."

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:25 pm

"Is less dull a good thing?", Korga asks, mentally reviewing the connection between forearm and wrist bones in the event it becomes necessary to dis-articulate Olly's hand from the rest of him.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:40 pm

"I have no idea. It doesn't seem to really affect Olly badly, from what I can tell."

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:58 pm

Olly looks at the others, looks at his hand, looks at the crystal again and gives Korga an apologetic half shrug.

He puts his hand on the crystal again, and lets the crystal-ness spread half way up his forearm.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:25 pm

Julius makes a suggestion that some would call questionable, but Olly is in agreement, and after an apologetic look in Korga's direction he places his hand on the crystal again. The crystalisation spreads from his fingers to his hand, creeping along to his arm, until he takes his hand off with half his arm crystalised, the entire process taking only a couple of seconds. The skin is a little taut where it connects with the crystal, and it's a little tingly, but otherwise feels fine. Olly's finger has regained the initial lustre as well.

Also, by a question from Burns: The crystal hasn't changed at all.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:31 pm

"Well the good news is that if we need a light we don't need to use fuel." Just to make sure it's just Olly, he brushes his hand across the crystal.

► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:32 pm

Yep, it's just Olly.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:40 pm

Julius looks at Olly. "Seems to be unique to you."

(Is less magic leaking out of Olly?)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:49 pm

Compared to when it was just fingers? No. Compared to when his finger was damaged? Yes.
My game:

My characters:

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:16 am

"Niiice!"

A thought occurs to him, somewhat belatedly.

"Hey, you don't think I have to stay near this thing now do you?"