Pokemon: Darkness Awakens OOC thread (Now recruitting)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Pokemon: Darkness Awakens OOC thread (Now recruitting)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:10 am

So hey this is the off topic thread. After i make a reserve post you can post your characters here and chat ooc.

Reserved for later use

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Re: Pokemon: Darkness Awakens OOC thread

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:11 am

Augmented Power Pokemon

*Weakest form of power pokemon cannot use features except bonus features (training order feature, and milestone features)
*All forms of power pokemon have the edges from both counterparts, and you gain tutor points like a pokemon would, but with the human mind inside the body of the pokemon it is nigh impossible to train the Skill Boost edge
*Skills are from the human, but movement is based upon the pokemon
*With the increase of mental capacity, move lists are increased to 8, with edge moves are not counted for this limit.
*Experience is gained for Trainer and pokemon seperatly and the base stats are the pokemon. However, along with the pokemon stat points from leveling, with the weakest level you gain 1/2 of the trainer stat points from leveling.
*total hp is based on the pokemon and trainer levels
*Stats must still follow relations
*If pokemon gender is different from the human gender then the human decides which gender they will end up being.
*Weaknesses and resistances are based on the pokemon along with egg group and diet, and egg group
*Augmented pokemon are slightly stronger and faster than counterparts, they gain +1 power and +1 to overland

When initially fused, take the average of both the pokemon and trainer current hp.

----------------------------
New type:
Nuclear
Weakness: ?
Resist: ?
Immune from: ?

Super effective against: ?
Resisted by: ?
Immune from nuclear: ?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:29 pm

Vince Jason
Colour: #800000
Trainer Level 1 Commander/Heral of Pride
Growlithe level 11

Dream team:
Acranine, Hydreigon, Vanilluxe, Ludicolo, Noivern, Yanmega
Last edited by Dlover on Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Callum Yew human
Buneary Callum
Color: #008000

Dream Team: ???
Last edited by Natrivv on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:56 am

Syana Taen

PM me the e-mail address if you want access.
Last edited by Runsaround on Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
I have no idea what I'm doing, and IT IS GLORIOUS!

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:21 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:53 pm

So, Natrivv, if you announce the professor needs help, I could possibly remove the purple pokemon from play. Can kick it two metres with Dragon Tail, and it's just close enough to the edge of the ship for me to knock it off.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:28 pm

not quite an announcement, but that should draw everyone's attention to the professor, for people to notice.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:34 pm

Well he did point it out. Now I will wait for you and or runs to reply to that.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Soooooo....if an enemy appears near one of you guys, what would you do? Please put that in your conditional. For no reason once so ever :shifty:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:25 pm

I''m already using all my actions, so nothing.
My game:

My characters:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Well my character essentially goes first, so unless they're even faster, I'll probably already acted that turn.

My plan was simple, they're after an item the professor has, so just grab his bag, and bolt. :shrug: but no they just happen to have refined Bill's technology so they can freely fuse people, and pokemon. Certainly makes for an interesting start though. :thumbsup:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:51 pm

Muahaha that sounds like permission to me~! :D ....I already had permission to Dlover. I orignally was going to do it all at once but I like this better, thank you dlover!

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Knowing you as I do, I was expecting something like it from the start, so it wasn't difficult for me to decide on it.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:39 pm

Runs? You still around, mate?
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:14 am

Natrivv wrote:Well my character essentially goes first, so unless they're even faster, I'll probably already acted that turn.
Except your character is not the fastest. There is one known enemy that is faster. Also natual turn increases sdef, not satt.

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:32 am

True, but if vigoroth moves towards my character the movement already stated for that turn would move him away.

and where did you get that natural turn raises sp. d? In my sheets it's labeled as sp. atk and speed. my one defensive move is reverse pivot that raises both def, and sp.d by 1 stage.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:28 am

Hehehehehe. Okay then~

Oh i must have misread sorry.

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:31 pm

yeah I'm expecting something super sinister is about to happen, but hey at least Buneary is safe.

No problem I am creating custom moves naming them whatever I want, so a little confusion is bound to pop up.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:46 pm

What, no fancy words for the final failure? I'll post an action later, still some preparation to do.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:09 am

I forgot. Oops. Will put in

Anyways vince can act but still has sickness.

2 or higher gets that he is bluffing, and lies about the vigerous motion
Those who got 5 or higher i tuition are pretty sure that he is doing a double bluff to get you to attack him. (Though he also wants heat off of him)

....he rolled a 5 on his guile D:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:58 am

Welp, failed the sickness roll anyway. Vince is taking some time to recover from suddenly being tiny.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:01 pm

While i cannot deny i had influences from pokemon mystery dungeon, wiether you can recruit and how is somethin you would have tofind out.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:25 pm

So...me and dlover made a fused sheet for all of you to use~ Just go to vince's sheet and copy the fuse and edit it to your whims.

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:49 pm

Ok, so I've made a sheet.
I can also jump five meters into the sky "I believe I can sorta~fly~~ I believe I can essentially touch the sky~~"
I'm also eligible for evolution :D